At Electrical Surplus, we offer an extensive selection of electronic semiconductor devices for sale. Semiconductor components offer several advantages, including being shock-proof, having an almost unlimited lifespan, and requiring a low voltage to operate properly.
Our supply ranges from electronic transistors and timers to diodes and audio converters. Start shopping for your semiconductor components today to experience all of the advantages they have to offer. If the semiconductor you’re looking for is out of stock, you can request a part and we’ll get it to you as quickly as possible.
Find the semiconductor component you need in our selection below.
Items 1-24 of 63
- Unidentified MFG - 2N6508 - SCR. 16Amp 600V.Special Price $1.98 Regular Price $3.00 As low as $1.29
- Unidentified MFG - 2N5060 - SCR. 0.8 Amp 30V. Package of 10.Special Price $3.98 Regular Price $5.00IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- Solid State Devices Inc - 2N2324 - SCR. 1.6Amp 100V. New.$5.00
- General Electric - C45M - SCR, Silicon Controlled Rectifier, Thyrister, 80 Amp, 600 V.Special Price $38.98 Regular Price $89.00 As low as $29.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
General Electric - C45M SCR, Silicon Controlled Rectifier/ Thyrister 80A, 600V.
The C45M SCR is rated 80 Amperes RMS to 1200 Volts, for use in industrial phase control applications where high voltage and general purpose performance are required.
Part Number: 6705K41P0006, Model: C45M
Max. Temperature: 125C
Package: TO-209AC (TO94) 1/2" Stud.
IT(AV): 50 A @ TC: 75
Rth: 0.4 JC
ITSM at 60Hz: 800 A
VGT: 3.0 V
IGT: 130 mA
VTM: 3.10 V
Terminal Stud: 1/2" - 20 UNF
C45 Outline Conforms to JEDEC TO-94
Complete with hardware - New Old Stock
Applications: Power Supplies, Motor Controls, Plating Supplies, Battery Charging, AC Regulators, and Phase Control.
Alternates: NTE5577, ECG5572 - NSN 5961-00-068-6824
Proudly Made in USALearn More
- General Electric - C15G - SCR, Thyristor, 8 Amp 480V TO-48 stud.Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $16.50 As low as $9.98
General Electric - C15G SCR, Silicon Controlled Rectifier, Thyristor.
GE Type C15 Series Silicon Controlled Rectifiers are reverse blocking triode thyrsitor semiconductor devises for use in power switching and phase control applications requiring blocking voltages
Imax: 8 Amp, 480V.
Umax: 150V blocking.
Lg: </= 50mA
Temp: 105 C
Case: JeDEC TO-48 stud.
Vintage Genuine General Electric C15G SCR/Thyristor - New Old Stock - Rare & Difficult Component to Find
Equivalent Replacement for following: (Confirm attached specification data meets/exceeds your requirements):
1850-0140, 1884-0010, 1884-0028, 1R1600, 1R1601, 1R1602, 1R1771, 1R1772, 1R1774, 2N1773, 2N1773A, 2N1774, 2N1774A, 2N1931, 2N1932, 2N1933, 2N4170, 2SF100, 2SF1089, 2SF253, 2SF254, 2SF263A, 2SF264A, 2SF546, 525BF, 561-6162-030, 561-6162-250, 5RC10G, 5RC15A, 60256, 7TB2, 8002494B, 8521692-1, 90270020, BSTC0113, C10B, C10B(SCR), C10G, C10G($CR), C11A-U, C11B, C11B(SCR), C11G, C11G(SCR), C15A-U, C15B, C15B(SCR), C15G, C15G(SCR), C20A-U, CR4U02FY, CT04C, CU01C, CXL5483, ECG122, ECG5483, F100(SCR), F1089(SCR), F13(SCR), F14(SCR), F224(SCR), F225(SCR), F253(SCR), F254(SCR), F263(SCR), F264(SCR), F324A(SCR), F325A(SCR), F546(SCR), F667(SCR), GE-X1, HEP-R1243, IR1774, M4722ORN, MCR2305-2, MCR2305-4, MCR2315-4, NTE5483, PRC10A, PRC15A, PRC20A, PRC2A, PRC5A, R1243(MOTOROLA), RE172, REN5483, RTN0220, RTN0320, SCR-02, SCR-02-C, SCR208(ELCOM), SCR520, SF5D11, SF5D12, SF5D13, SIT4/200, SK3942, SK3942/5483, SK5942/5483, T140A2, TCR1005, TCR13, TCR1505, TCR1510, TCR18, TCR2005, TCR2010, TCR23, TCR28, TCR52, TCR53, TCR72, TCR732, TCR744, TCR745, TI-132, TI-136, TI136, TI-40A1, TI-40A2, TI40A2, TIA042, TM2007, WEP6273
- SEMITRONICS - 2N685 - SCR. 25Amp 200V. P/N: 2N685.$8.00
- Motorola - 2N6507 - SCR. 16Amp 400V.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $4.00 As low as $1.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
Motorola - 2N6507 - SCR, Silicon Controlled Rectifier.
Average on state current: 16Amp.
On state RMS current: 25Amp.
Circuit Commutated Turn-off Time-Nom: 15.0 µs
DC Gate Trigger Current-Max: 30.0 mA, DC Gate Trigger Voltage-Max: 1.5 V
Holding Current-Max: 40.0 mA
Leakage Current-Max: 2.0 mA
Non-Repetitive Pk On-state Cur: 250.0 A
On-State Voltage-Max: 2.1 V
Operating Temperature: -40.0 to 125.0
Repetitive Peak Off-state Leakage Current-Max: 10.0 µA
Repetitive Peak Off-state Voltage: 400.0 V, Repetitive Peak Reverse Voltage: 400.0 V
RMS On-state Current-Max: 25.0 A
Function replaced for following discontinued parts: TIC126A, AD110, GB200A, TIC126E, GA200A, 2N3032, JAN2N2328S, JAN2N1872A, TIC116D, TIC106A, TIC106D, JAN2N2328AS, GB300, 2N1599, AA116, 2N3001, ID106, TIC116M, JAN2N3032, JANTXV2N2328S, GA300A, JANTX2N2328S, 2N5726, TIC39B, AD103, 2N1598, JAN2N1871A, JAN2N3030, 2N2328, TIC116ALearn More
- MITSUBISHI - CR3AMZ-8 HOUSE - SCR. High Speed Switching Thyrister, 600V 10Amp.Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $6.50 As low as $4.98
- General Electric - C141MR96 MIL# - (#2500730)SCR/400V 35A STUDSpecial Price $24.95 Regular Price $31.00