At Electrical Surplus, we offer an extensive selection of electronic semiconductor devices for sale. Semiconductor components offer several advantages, including being shock-proof, having an almost unlimited lifespan, and requiring a low voltage to operate properly.
Our supply ranges from electronic transistors and timers to diodes and audio converters. Start shopping for your semiconductor components today to experience all of the advantages they have to offer. If the semiconductor you’re looking for is out of stock, you can request a part and we’ll get it to you as quickly as possible.
Find the semiconductor component you need in our selection below.
Items 1-24 of 25
- Analog Devices Inc - ADSP21061LKB-160 - DSP SHARC� 32-Bit CMOS PGA 225Pin$70.88IC, Microcomputer, DSP. High performance signal computer for speech, sound, graphics and imaging applications. Super Harvard Architecture Computer (SHARC). Four independent buses for dual data, instructions,and I/O - 32-Bit IEEE floating-point computation units: Multiplier, ALU and shifter. 1 Megabit on-chip SRAM memory, IC, DSP, 32-bit, CMOS, PGA, 225-pin Learn More
- Texas Instruments - SMJ320E14GBM - IC, microprocessor. Digital signal.$177.00
- Motorola - PC68040RC33B - IC, microprocessor. 32 Bit. Used.$35.00
- Motorola - MC68000RC8 - Microprocessor, 16-/ 32-bit data PGA New.$40.00
- Motorola - MC68332ACFC16 - IC, microcontroller. 32-Bit modular.Special Price $19.98 Regular Price $28.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 11 LEFT IN STOCK!
Motorola - MC68332ACFC16 IC, microcontroller.
Address Bus Width: 24.0, Bit Size:32
Clock Frequency-Max: 16.78 MHz
Operating Temp: -40 to 85C
CPU Family: 68000
Number of External Interrupts: 7.0
Number of I/O Lines: 31.0
Number of Serial I/Os: 3.0
Number of Terminals: 132
- INTEL - KB80521EX200512 - IC, microprocessor. 32-Bit Microprocessor. Used.$99.00
- Motorola - XC68040RC25A - IC, microprocessor. 32 Bit.$35.00
- Motorola - MC88100RC16 - IC, microprocessor. 32-Bit RISC Processor.$220.00IC, microprocessor. 32-Bit RISC Processor - 32 GP Registers. Clock frequency: 15.3MHz min - 16.6MHz max. Memory addressing range: 4G. Number of addressing modes: 7. Number of interrupt lines: 1. No. of non-maskable interrupts: 1. Voltage supply: 5V. Package: 181 Pin PGA gold. Learn More
- Motorola - MC68000RC10 - IC, microprocessor. 16-/ 32-Bit data. New.$30.00
- Motorola - MC68000P10 - IC, microprocessor. 16-/ 32-bit. Used.Special Price $9.98 Regular Price $14.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 3 LEFT IN STOCK!
Motorola - MC68000P10 IC, Microprocessor.
16-/32 Bit data and address registers
16-Mbyte direct addressing range
Memory-mapped input/output (I/O)
14 addressing modes, 10MHz.
Case 64 Dip. Note: Perfect socket pulls.
Genuine Vintage Motorola Microprocessor
Used/Removed from equipment.Learn More
- Motorola - MC68000P10 - IC, microprocessor. 16-/ 32-bit. New.$20.00
- Motorola - MC68000R10 - Microprocessor, 16-/ 32-bit data PullsSpecial Price $15.95 Regular Price $23.00
- Motorola - MC68332CFC16 - IC, microcontroller. 32-Bit modular, 16 MHz.$39.00
- Motorola - MC68332ACFC16 - IC, microcontroller. 32-Bit modular.$39.00
- INTEL - A80386DX-25 - CHMOS Microprocessor UsedPullsSpecial Price $21.95 Regular Price $28.00
- INTEL - A80486DX4100 - IC, microprocessor. Used.$49.00
- INTEL - A80486DX-25 - IC, microprocessor. 32 Bit. Used.$25.00
- INTEL - A80486DX2-50 - IC, Microprocessor. 32 Bit. Used.Special Price $24.98 Regular Price $32.50
INTEL - A80486DX2-50 - IC, Microprocessor.
This chip was the great saviour for OEMs and system builders. Unlike the DX-50, the DX2-50 didn't demand a heatsink for use. Unlike the DX-50, the DX2-50 didn't demand OEMs to build quality advanced 50MHz-throughout M/Boards. Many early VESA VL-BUS add-on cards would mis-behave when the M/Board was running at 50MHz-throughout. By building a system based on a DX2-50, system builders could sell stable reliable 50MHz-CPU-systems that were only 3% to 15% slower in "real-world" apps. than when using same-for-same BIOS and logic M/Boards, built using DX-50 CPUs. Any DX2-50 end-consumer system (with VL-BUS cards) always ran all programs faster than any 33/40MHz end-consumer system using only 16-bit ISA cards. Thus the DX2 -50 was the saviour.
Note: I486 DX2.
Frequency: 50 MHz
Bus speed: 25 MHz
Li Cache: 8 KB
Clock multiplier: 2
Package: 168-pin Pin Grid Array, Ceramic
Number of Cores: 1
Dimensions: 1.75" x 1.75" (4.45 cm x 4.45 cm)
Used/Removed from Equipment/ Socket Pull.Learn More
- Burr Brown - PCM63P - IC, D/A converter. 20 Bit. Used.$75.00
- Advanced Micro Devices - A80486DX2-80NV8T - IC, microprocessor. 32 Bit. Used.Special Price $18.98 Regular Price $25.00
- Advanced Micro Devices - AM486DX4-100SV8B - IC, microprocessor. 32-Bit data bus.$70.00