At Electrical Surplus, we offer an extensive selection of electronic semiconductor devices for sale. Semiconductor components offer several advantages, including being shock-proof, having an almost unlimited lifespan, and requiring a low voltage to operate properly.
Our supply ranges from electronic transistors and timers to diodes and audio converters. Start shopping for your semiconductor components today to experience all of the advantages they have to offer. If the semiconductor you’re looking for is out of stock, you can request a part and we’ll get it to you as quickly as possible.
Find the semiconductor component you need in our selection below.
- MOSTEK - MK5380N - IC, DTMF. Telephone Tone Dialer.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $5.00IC, DTMF. Telephone Tone Dialer, integrated. Direct telephone line operated. Uses 3.579545MHz color burst crystals to provide high accuracy tones. Uses Form A (N.O.) contacts or 2-of-8 keyboard. On-chip regulation of dual and single tone amplitudes. Package: 16 Dip. Learn More
- MOSTEK - MK5089N - Integrated Tone Dialer Dip New.Special Price $14.95 Regular Price $19.00Integrated Tone Dialer DIP16 New. Digital divider logic, resistive ladder network, CMOS. Requires TV color burst crystal 3.579545MHz to provide eight different audio sinusoidial frequencies which are mixed to provide DTMF (Dual-Tone-Multi-Frequency) tones. Nota: Actual Texas instruments TCM5089N. Learn More
- INTEL - P8254 - IC, timer. CMOS Programmable timer. Pulls.$5.59
- INTEL - P8254 - IC, timer. CMOS Programmable timer. Pulls.Special Price $4.19 Regular Price $5.59
- MOSTEK - MK5103N - IC, telecom. Telephone circuit Tone decoder.$4.00IC, telecom. Telephone circuit Tone decoder. 5V. MK5103 uses 3.579545MHz crystal (television color-burst) for reference. Touch tone decoder, tone to pulse converter, 16-channel remote control. Output either 4-bit binary or dual 2-bit row/column code. Detects all 16 standard DTMF digits. Package: 16 Dip, test dotted. New. Learn More