At Electrical Surplus, we offer an extensive selection of electronic semiconductor devices for sale. Semiconductor components offer several advantages, including being shock-proof, having an almost unlimited lifespan, and requiring a low voltage to operate properly.
Our supply ranges from electronic transistors and timers to diodes and audio converters. Start shopping for your semiconductor components today to experience all of the advantages they have to offer. If the semiconductor you’re looking for is out of stock, you can request a part and we’ll get it to you as quickly as possible.
Find the semiconductor component you need in our selection below.
Items 1-24 of 2015
- Motorola - 2N2895 - Transistor, NPN., 65V, 150 mA, 500mW, TO-18Special Price $2.69 Regular Price $2.95 As low as $1.49
- HITACHI - 2SC1942 - Transistor, NPN. Triple Diffused High Voltage Switching Transistor, TO-3Special Price $7.98 Regular Price $12.50 As low as $6.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 93 LEFT IN STOCK!
HITACHI - 2SC1942 Transistor, NPN.
Voltage: 800VCEO, 1500VCBO.
Current: 3 Amp.
Dissipation: 50 watt.
Operating temperature: -45 to 150 Deg C.
Package: Hermetically Sealed Heavy TO-3 steel.
Note: High power switching TV horizontal deflection output.
Silicon triple diffused. High Voltage.Learn More
- FAIRCHILD - 2N3137 HOUSE NUMBERED - Transistor, NPN. H# 115329-1. Package of 10.Special Price $6.98 Regular Price $12.50 As low as $5.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
- Unidentified MFG - 2N4125 HOUSE - PNP. 30V 200ma amplifier. H#183-1. Package of 25.$1.00
- TFK - BU536 - Transistor, NPN. P/N: BU536.Special Price $3.56 Regular Price $4.75
- Synertek - DTS401 - Transistor, NPN. 300V, 2Amp, TO-3 Steel.Special Price $14.98 Regular Price $18.95 As low as $12.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
Synertek - DTS401 Transistor, NPN. Vertical Deflection Transistor.
Max voltage: 300V.
Max current: 2Amp.
Dissipation: 75 watt.
Operating Temperature: 0 to 140 C
Package: TO-3 Steel.
Genuine Synertek Vintage DTS401 - New Old Stock.
Note: Silicon. Vertical deflection transistor.Learn More
- SGS-Thompson - M652 7698 1570651 - Transistors, NPN. Darlington.$0.23
- SANYO - 2SC3038 - Transistor, NPN. P/N: 2SC3038.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $3.50 As low as $1.49
SANYO - 2SC3038 - Transistor, NPN.
Max Voltage: 400VCEO, 500VCBO.
Max Current: 4 Amp.
Dissipation: 40 watt.
Application: For Switching Regulators.
Note: Silicon, Triple Ddiffused Planar.
Genuine Vintage Sanyo - New Old Stock - Rare
Alternate: NTE51, SK9452Learn More
- RCA - 2N6546 - Transistor, NPN. P/N: 2N6546.$10.00
- RCA - 2N3235 HOUSE - HOUSE#61998 TO-3 STEEL NPN 117W modifiedSpecial Price $2.96 Regular Price $3.95
- Motorola - MJ2500 - Transistor, PNP. 60V, 10A, 150W. TO-3 SteelSpecial Price $2.98 Regular Price $3.50 As low as $1.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
- Motorola - MJ13333 - Transistor, NPN. 400 V, 175 W, 20 A, TO-3 Steel, Used/As RemovedSpecial Price $5.98 Regular Price $9.50 As low as $4.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 20 LEFT IN STOCK!
Motorola - MJ13333 - Transistor, NPN
The MJ13333 transistor is designed for high voltage, high–speed, power switching in inductive circuits where fall time is critical. It is particularly suited for line operated switchmode applications such as; Switching Regulators, Inverters, Solenoid and Relay Drivers, Motor Controls, and Deflection Circuits.
Type Designator: MJ13333, Material: Si Switchmode, Polarity: NPN
Maximum Collector Power Dissipation (Pc): 175 W
Maximum Collector-Base Voltage |Vcb|: 700 V
Maximum Collector-Emitter Voltage |Vce|: 400 V
Maximum Emitter-Base Voltage |Veb|: 6 V
Maximum Collector Current |Ic max|: 20 A
Max. Operating Junction Temperature (Tj): -65 C to 200 °C
Collector Capacitance (Cc): 500 pF
Package: TO-3 Steel
Used/As Removed From Equipment
Difficult to find Vintage Genuine Motorola Power Transistor.Learn More
- Motorola - JAN2N6365 - Transistor, PNP. Germanium 30v TO-18. Gold Leads, 5961-01-017-0381Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $6.50 As low as $3.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
Motorola - JAN2N6365 Transistor, PNP. 5961-01-017-0381
Germanium 30v collector to base emitter open and 25 collector to emitter with base short circuited to emitter100.00 max coll current DC 150.0 max total power dissipation. TO-18 gold leads metal can, hermetically sealed.
Made in the USA.
Military NSN 5961-01-017-0381.
MRC Parameter Characteristics
ABBH Inclosure Material Metal
ABHP Overall Length 0.170 inches minimum and 0.210 inches maximum
ABJT Terminal Length 0.500 inches minimum and 0.750 inches maximum
ADAV Overall Diameter 0.209 inches minimum and 0.230 inches maximum
ALAS Internal Configuration Junction contact
ALBA Electrode Internally-Electrically Connected to Case Collector
ASCQ Internal Junction Configuration PNP
AXGY Mounting Method Terminal
AYQS Terminal Circle Diameter 0.100 inches nominal
CBBL Features Provided Hermetically sealed case
CTMZ III Semiconductor Material Germanium
CTQN Voltage Rating in Volts per Characteristic 30.0 maximum breakdown voltage, collector-to-base, emitter open and 25.0 maximum breakdown voltage, collector-to-emitter, with base short-circuited to emitter
CTQX Current Rating per Characteristic 100.00 milliamperes source cutoff current maximum
CTRD Power Rating per Characteristic 150.0 milliwatts small-signal input power, common-collector preset
TEST Test Data Document 81349-MIL-S-19500 specification (includes engineering type bulletins, brochures, etc., that reflect specification type data in specification format; excludes commercial catalogs, industry directories, and similar trade publications, reflecting general type data on certain environmental and performance requirements and test conditions that are shown as "typical", "average", "nominal", etc.).
TTQY Terminal Type and Quantity 3 uninsulated wire lead
ZZZK Specification/Standard Data 81349-MIL-S-19500/471 government specification
- Motorola - JAN2N3792 - Transistor, PNP. P/N: JAN2N3792. New.$20.00
- Motorola - 2N6547 - Transistor, NPN. P/N: 2N6547.$13.00
- Motorola - JAN2N3442 - Transistor, NPN. BJT, 140V, 10A, TO-3Special Price $9.98 Regular Price $12.50 As low as $5.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- Motorola - 2002 HOUSE - Transistor, PNP. Messanger output.Special Price $3.71 Regular Price $4.95
- Motorola - 2N5876 - Transistor, PNP. 10 Amp, 80V, 150WSpecial Price $5.98 Regular Price $8.50 As low as $4.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 13 LEFT IN STOCK!
Motorola - 2N5876 Transistor, PNP.
Max Voltage: 80V.
Collector current continuous: 10Amp.
Dissipation: 150 watt.
Operating/storage temperature: -65 to 200 Deg C.
Note: Silicon high power.
Application: power amplifier and switching applications.
Form Fit & Function replacement: 2N5875
Functional Equivalents: 2N6489, 2N5885, 2N5886
- Linear Integrated Systems - LS313 - Transistor, NPN Dual. Very High Gain >200, TO-78 Gold Leads (TO-99-6).Special Price $36.98 Regular Price $48.00 As low as $32.98
- KEC - KN2907 - Transistor, PNP. Epitaxial Planar, TO-92, Package of 10.Special Price $3.98 Regular Price $6.00IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
KEC (Korea Electronics Corp.) - KN2907 Transistor, PNP.
Max voltage: 40VCEO, 60VCBO.
Max current: 600mA.
Operating Temperature: -55 to 150 Deg C.
Note: Epitaxial Planar.
Genuine KEC - New Old Stock
Alternates: 2N2907, MPS2907, NTE159
Package of 10.Learn More
- General Electric - D44R2 - Transistor, NPN. Package of 10.Special Price $3.99 Regular Price $4.90
General Electric - D44R2 - Transistor, NPN.
Type Designator: D44R2
Material of Transistor: Si
Maximum Collector Power Dissipation (Pc): 31 W
Maximum Collector-Base Voltage |Vcb|: 400 V
Maximum Collector-Emitter Voltage |Vce|: 250 V
Maximum Emitter-Base Voltage |Veb|: 5 V
Maximum Collector Current |Ic max|: 1 A
Max. Operating Junction Temperature (Tj): 150 °C
Transition Frequency (ft): 20 MHz
Collector Capacitance (Cc): 50 pF
Forward Current Transfer Ratio (hFE), MIN: 75
Noise Figure, dB: -
Package: TO-220 Red power tab, Pkg.229, gold leads.
Package of 10.Learn More