Test Clips & Probes
- Mueller Electric Co - BU-60 series - Hardware, Alligator clips. 10 Amp. Package of 25.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $7.00
Mueller Electric Co - BU-60 series Hardware, alligator clips.
Jaw Opening: 0.310" (7.87mm)
Current Rating (Amps): 10A
Length: 1.970" (50.04mm)
Termination: Crimp or Solder
Note: May have a bit of "RUST" from moisture during storage.
Compatible with all shrouded, unshrouded, or retractable 0.16" (4mm) banana plugs, solder or crimp connection, jaw opens 0.31" (7.9 mm) max.
Material: Nickel-plated steel (BU-60). Length: 1.97" (50mm).
Package of 25.Learn More
- AUGAT - P6646-1 - Electrical contacts. Pogo. Package of 10.$4.99
- SPC Technology / SAMAR - MBP159 - Connector, binding post uninsulated. Package of 4.$1.95Connector, binding post. Contact ampacity: 15Amp. Insulation material: Non-insulated. Contact plating: Nickel plated brass head and body. Outside dimensions: 10mmD, 14.1mm closed, 18mmH extended. Note: Knurled knob screw actuation. 2.8 x 4.7mm slot for wires. Mounts from bottom with 6/32 screw (not included). Package of 4. Learn More
- SPC Technology / SAMAR - SPC21094 - Test Clip. 28 Pin.$4.75
- SPC / Voltrex - TJ-200-BL - Pin Jack, Blue vertical. Package of 100.$24.95NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
- POMONA ELECTRONICS - 4723-0 - Test Clip. Mini Grabber, Hook.Special Price $3.98 Regular Price $6.95
POMONA ELECTRONICS - 4723-0
Test Clip. Mini Grabber, hook.
Black with shrouded banana jack, accepts newer moveable shrouded banana plugs or regular old fashioned banana plugs.
Rating: 30VAC / 60VDC 5Amps.
Hook max opening 0.12'' / 3mm, overall length 2.54" Hook contact:
Beryllium copper gold plated per MIL-G-45204.
Spring is stainless steel #302 - banana jack.
Nickel plated per QQ-N-290.
Glass Filled Nylon Insulating Material
Maximum Temperature 102 C (216 F)
UNSPSC Code 39121729Learn More
- MAC - MAC pins - Banana Plugz - Programming plug and wire lead.$2.59Mac pin/banana plug. Programming plug and wire lead. Plugs into the programming boards.Gold-plated. Dimensions: Tip 0.154' (3.9mm) D x 0.154" (3.9mm) long. Body: 3.9mm D x 0.801" (20.3mm) long. PreWired with 36'' of white teflon solid wire. Has a round metal ball in the center of the plug for extra contact force. Appears to fit a standard banana jack. Learn More
- OLDAKER MFG - AP-61-106G - Test probe tips, threaded. Package of 10.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $8.50
- TEKTRONIX - 175-1661-01 - Passive Probe assemblies w/o TipsSpecial Price $32.95 Regular Price $39.99
- K AND H PRODUCTS - LP540H - Logic pulser injector probe.$23.99
- Philips ECG - PR31 - Logic Pulser Probe / Logic Circuit Test ProbeSpecial Price $19.98 Regular Price $26.95NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
Philips ECG - PR31 Logic pulser probe, compatible with most logic families.
The PR-31 Pulse Generator is used to inject a signal into a logic circuit without having to remove the IC or open the circuit. Using the companion PR-21 Logic Probe you can detect component failures or wiring errors. The average power of the injected signal is limited by supply voltage (Vcc) of the circuit under test, and with its short duration pulses, will not damage circuit components.
The PR-31 Logic Pulsar produces a 10µs signal at a 100 mA load and can be switched to either 0.5Hz or 400Hz. It is also capable of generating a square wave equal to approximately 90% of the supply voltage (Vcc) at the square wave output terminal so that an oscilloscope can be used to observe and trace signals. The PR-31 Logic Pulsar also has an external sync input, which enables the user to synchronize the pulse output with an external signal, such as a computer clock circuit.
Specifications - Logic Probe
- Frequency Response: 50MHz
- Detectable Pulse Width: 10ns
- Logic Threshold: TTL Hi 3V, Lo 0.75V
- Input Impedance: CMOS Hi 60% Vcc, Lo 15% Vcc
- Operating Supply Voltage: 4-18V
- Max. Input Protection: ±70VAC/DC @ 15s
- Power Supply Protection: ±20V
Specifications - Logic Pulser
- Pulse Repition Rate: 0.5/400Hz
- Pulse Width: 10µs
- Output Current:
- Pulser Mode @ 0.5Hz 100mA sink.source
- Square Wave Mode @ 500Hz 5mA sink/source
- Sync Input Impedance 1MΩ
- Operating Supply Voltage 5-15V
- Max. Sync Input Protection ±120Vdc @ 30s
- Output Protection ±35VDC @ 30s
- Power Supply Protection ±20VDC @ 30s
For use with logic probe or osciloscope.Learn More
- Calrad - 90-768 - Hardware, clips. Alligator clips. Package of 10.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $3.95