Test Clips & Probes
- Mueller Electric Co - BU-60 series - Hardware, Alligator clips. 10 Amp. Package of 25.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $7.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 27 LEFT IN STOCK!
Mueller Electric Co - BU-60 series Hardware, alligator clips.
Jaw Opening: 0.310" (7.87mm)
Current Rating (Amps): 10A
Length: 1.970" (50.04mm)
Termination: Crimp or Solder
Note: May have a bit of "RUST" from moisture during storage.
Compatible with all shrouded, unshrouded, or retractable 0.16" (4mm) banana plugs, solder or crimp connection, jaw opens 0.31" (7.9 mm) max.
Material: Nickel-plated steel (BU-60). Length: 1.97" (50mm).
Package of 25.Learn More
- AUGAT - P6646-1 - Electrical contacts. Pogo. Package of 10.Special Price $16.98 Regular Price $34.50 As low as $14.98
Everett Charles / Augat Pylon Connectors, - P6646-1 - Electrical Contacts. Pogo. Package of 10.
Test Spring Probes/PCB
Pogo Spring-Loaded Radius Contacts Gold Tipped.
Body Material" Gold
Plunger Material: Heat Treated BeCu, Gold Plated over hard Nickel
Barrel Material: Phosper Bronze, Gold Plated
Ball Material: Stainless Steel
Spring Force: 1.0 - 2.2-Oz.
Length: 18.03 mm
Test Center: 0.050".
Current Rating: 3 Amps
Operating Temperature: -55 C to 85 C
Applications: Pogo Contacts for Board Test, Battery Interconnects, Medical Devices and other Momentary Electrical Contacts.
Alternates: Newark 50F5567, Farnell 1422340
Package of 10Learn More
- SPC Technology Multicomp - SPC15319 - MBP159 - Connector, Binding Post Un-Insulated. Nickel Plated Brass.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $3.50 As low as $1.49
SPC Technology Multicomp - SPC15319 - MBP159 - Connector, Binding Post.The SPC15319/ MBP159 Binding Post made of nickel-plated brass. This binding post features single-wire connection, screw contact termination and ideal for panel mounting. Accepts 14AWG wires.
Contact Ampacity: 15 Amp.
Insulation Material: Non-insulated.
Accepts 14 AWG Wire
Contact Plating: Bright Nickel Plated Brass Head and Body.
Mount: Panel Mount
Outside Dimensions: 10mm Diameter,.
Length: 14.30 Closed, 18.80mm Height Extended.
Note: Knurled Knob Screw Actuation. 2.8 x 4.7mm slot for wires.
Mounts from bottom with 6/32 screw (not included).
Alternate: Newark 79K4913
Applications: Instrumentation, Speakers, Laboratory Breadboarding.
Made in Taiwan.
- BEMAN - MP-6 1090 Meg 2% - Resistor, Ceramic. 1090 Meg Ohm, 6 WattSpecial Price $12.98 Regular Price $16.95
BEMAN - MP-6 Resistor, Ceramic.
Resistance: Precision 1090Meg Ohm.
Power: 6 Watt.
Voltage: 30KV. Glass-like. Spiral Wound. Precision.
Dimensions: 5/16" D x 6" long.
Alternates: Heath Kit P/N 2-47, RCA WG-206, BE1090
New Old Stock
Additional Information: https://www.utm.edu/staff/leeb/Probe.pdf
Application: Fits Heathkit Model 336 and RCA WG-289 or WG-297 High Voltage Probes and others.
Note: Handle the 1090 resistor with care, very fragile.Learn More
- Tenma - SPC Technology - SAMAR - SPC21094 - IC Test Clip. 28 Pin / Position, Gold Plated.Special Price $14.98 Regular Price $18.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 34 LEFT IN STOCK!
Tenma - SPC Technology - SAMAR - SPC21094 IC Test Clip. 28 Pin.
Test clips for through hole integrated circuits with 28 contacts (2 X 14).
Row-to-row circuits DIP: 0.600".
Contacts: Brass - Gold plated contacts and test pins.
Double Spring Loaded
Made in Taiwan
Alternate/Cross/Equivalents: 3M 923690-28, Digi-Key 923690-28-ND, MCM 22-665, Newark 91B1040, ITC-28ALearn More
- SPC / Voltrex - TJ-200-BL - Pin Jack, Blue vertical. Package of 100.$24.95
- POMONA ELECTRONICS - 4723-0 - Test Clip. Mini Grabber, Hook.Special Price $3.98 Regular Price $6.95IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
POMONA ELECTRONICS - 4723-0
Test Clip. Mini Grabber, hook.
Black with shrouded banana jack, accepts newer moveable shrouded banana plugs or regular old fashioned banana plugs.
Rating: 30VAC / 60VDC 5Amps.
Hook max opening 0.12'' / 3mm, overall length 2.54" Hook contact:
Beryllium copper gold plated per MIL-G-45204.
Spring is stainless steel #302 - banana jack.
Nickel plated per QQ-N-290.
Glass Filled Nylon Insulating Material
Maximum Temperature 102 C (216 F)
UNSPSC Code 39121729Learn More
- MAC - MAC pins - Banana Plugz - Programming plug and wire lead.$2.59Mac pin/banana plug. Programming plug and wire lead. Plugs into the programming boards.Gold-plated. Dimensions: Tip 0.154' (3.9mm) D x 0.154" (3.9mm) long. Body: 3.9mm D x 0.801" (20.3mm) long. PreWired with 36'' of white teflon solid wire. Has a round metal ball in the center of the plug for extra contact force. Appears to fit a standard banana jack. Learn More
- OLDAKER MFG - AP-61-106G - Test probe tips, threaded. Package of 10.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $8.50IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- TEKTRONIX - 175-1661-01 - Passive Probe assemblies w/o TipsSpecial Price $32.95 Regular Price $39.99
- K AND H PRODUCTS - LP540H - Logic pulser injector probe.$23.99
- Philips ECG - PR31 - Logic Pulser Probe / Logic Circuit Test ProbeSpecial Price $19.98 Regular Price $26.95
Philips ECG - PR31 Logic pulser probe, compatible with most logic families.
The PR-31 Pulse Generator is used to inject a signal into a logic circuit without having to remove the IC or open the circuit. Using the companion PR-21 Logic Probe you can detect component failures or wiring errors. The average power of the injected signal is limited by supply voltage (Vcc) of the circuit under test, and with its short duration pulses, will not damage circuit components.
The PR-31 Logic Pulsar produces a 10µs signal at a 100 mA load and can be switched to either 0.5Hz or 400Hz. It is also capable of generating a square wave equal to approximately 90% of the supply voltage (Vcc) at the square wave output terminal so that an oscilloscope can be used to observe and trace signals. The PR-31 Logic Pulsar also has an external sync input, which enables the user to synchronize the pulse output with an external signal, such as a computer clock circuit.
Specifications - Logic Probe
- Frequency Response: 50MHz
- Detectable Pulse Width: 10ns
- Logic Threshold: TTL Hi 3V, Lo 0.75V
- Input Impedance: CMOS Hi 60% Vcc, Lo 15% Vcc
- Operating Supply Voltage: 4-18V
- Max. Input Protection: ±70VAC/DC @ 15s
- Power Supply Protection: ±20V
Specifications - Logic Pulser
- Pulse Repition Rate: 0.5/400Hz
- Pulse Width: 10µs
- Output Current:
- Pulser Mode @ 0.5Hz 100mA sink.source
- Square Wave Mode @ 500Hz 5mA sink/source
- Sync Input Impedance 1MΩ
- Operating Supply Voltage 5-15V
- Max. Sync Input Protection ±120Vdc @ 30s
- Output Protection ±35VDC @ 30s
- Power Supply Protection ±20VDC @ 30s
For use with logic probe or osciloscope.Learn More
- Calrad - 90-768 - Hardware, clips. Alligator clips. Package of 10.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $3.95IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!