Wire & Cable
Electrical Wires & Cables
Find all of the electrical wires and cables you need at Electronic Surplus. As a professional surplus wire and cable distributor, we only carry professional-grade brands, such as Amp Inc. and Alpha Wire Co. Our manufacturers have made a name for themselves in the industry and have proven themselves as producers of reliable product lines.
As a discount electronic supply store, we work hard to make the latest products readily available to you. If the electrical wire or cable you’re looking for isn’t in stock, fill out our part request form and we’ll get back to you shortly. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Shop our collection of surplus cable and wire below.
- Unidentified MFG - RG174A/U - Wire, coaxial. RG-174A/U 50-Ohm 26AWG. Package of 100 Feet.$10.00
- AT&T - WRP-06P - Cable, multiconductor. 26-6C.$0.15NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITYCable, multiconductor. 26-6C. (26 AWG 6 Conductor). Conductor type: stranded. Insulation: gray flexible 0.16" OD. Minimum order length: 25'. Note: ITT WRP-065. Internal colors: green, yellow, red, orange, black and brown. From: 2500 foot spool. Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - 2605EMC3S - Cable, Coiled Electrical Cord. 26-5C.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $12.98
- AMPHENOL/SPECTRA-STRIP - 191-2801-126 - Cable, ribbon. 26-26C. Package of 10 feet.$3.50
- Alpha Wire Co. - 5953 - Wire, hook-up. 26-1C. Solid.$0.20Wire, hook-up. 26-1C. (26 AWG 1 Conductor). Conductor type: solid, silver plated (SPC). Insulation: Kynar (PVDF), 5 mill wall, nom. Listed: PD-091250-9-A. Operating temperature: 105 DegC. Jacket: white. From: Manufactures reel of 1000 feet (304.8 meters). Minimum purchase 100 feet. Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - A104 - 15 TW PR/SH/DR (0.405"OD)Special Price $0.60 Regular Price $0.75
- SPECTRA-STRIP - 191-2602-020 - 20Cond 26Awg Ribbon Cable$0.20
- BELDEN WIRE - 9090 - Cable, coax, twin lead. 26-2C.$0.35Cable, coax, twin lead. 26-2C. (26 AWG 2 Conductor). Conductor type: stranded 7x34. Shielding: Belfoil shielded metro-color. Operating temp: 80 Deg C . Note: TV antenna, amateur and radio cable, 185 ohm. Note: bare copper covered steel. Orange polyethylene insulation and web between conductors. Cellular polyethylene oval insulation. 26AWG stranded tinned copper covered steel drain wire. Brown PVC jacket. Designed to provide superior FM radio and VHF, UHF, Color and B/W television reception. Learn More
- BERK-TEK - B101 - Cable. 26-2C. Package of 100 Ft.$4.00
- BELDEN WIRE - 9123 - Cable, coax 75 Ohm RG6. 26-1C.$0.25
- AMP INC - 57034-4-00 - Cable, ribbon, 300V. 26-14C.$0.19
- Madison Cable Corp - A148 - Cable, multiconductor Sh. 26-4C.$0.35Cable, multiconductor shielded. 26-4C. (26 AWG 4 Conductor). Conductor type: solid. Paired: 2 PR Twi & Sh. Shielding: Foil & Braid. Operating temp: 125 Deg C. Insulation: CL2P. Application: IBM STP / IBM specification 6339583. Minimum order length: 25'. Note: Network cable. Learn More