- Watlow Gordon - K20-3-C-508-013 - Cable, shielded. 20-2C. Teflon.$0.25
- THERMAX - HMS2-1480/3-22-BSJ-0 - Cable, multiconductor, shielded. 22-3C.$0.29Cable, multiconductor, shielded. 22-3C. (22 AWG 3 Conductor). Conductor type: stranded 19/34 silver plated. Shielding: braid. Cable diameter: 0.15" (3.6mm) OD. Insulation: Teflon, white. Minimum order length: 50 Feet. Note: 3 Conductor twisted. Interior colors: green, black and white.Military type BSJ. Learn More
- STANFLEX - 18AWG FEP WHITE - Wire, teflon. 18-1C. Stranded. (19/#30)$0.25
- MAJOR - 12AWG FEP ORANGE - Cable, Hook-up, Teflon. 12-1C.Special Price $2.29 Regular Price $3.20IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
12AWG FEP ORANGE - 12 AWG Cable, Hook-up, Teflon.
FEP Insulated Cable and FEP Wire are used in applications involving high temperatures and harsh environments. FEP Insulation is inert in most chemical environments and exhibits excellent resistance to high temperatures. It displays outstanding low-temperature toughness. FEP Insulated Wire and Cable also displays very low flammability, excellent weather resistance and electrical stability. FEP Insulated Wire is commonly used in chemical, electrical, and medical applications and maintains its properties in temperatures ranging from -200° C to +200° C (or -328° F to +392° F).
12-1C. (12 AWG 1 Conductor).
Conductor Type: Stranded, Silver Coated Copper 19/25.
Jacket Color: Orange, Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
Applications: Military Harnessing, Medical Electronics, Power Supply Lead Wire, Appliance Wiring
Priced per Foot
Minimum Order Length: 50'.
Alternate: 121925 OR005Learn More
- THERMAX - HMS2-1480/3-20 - Cable, multiconductor. 20-3C.$0.59IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!