Our top-grade capacitor components will ensure that you have enough energy storage space between closely-placed conductors. At Electronic Surplus, we offer military, mica, and other capacitor parts for sale, so you can find the capacitor hardware that’s best for your current project.
When choosing a capacitor hardware, please make sure that the capacitor matches up with the voltage you’re working with. This will maximize your safety while you’re using the capacitor. Customers safety is extremely important to us, so please contact us if you aren’t sure which capacitor is ideal for the voltage you’re working with.
Shop for your capacitor parts below. Is the part you’re looking for out of stock? Request it here.
Items 1-24 of 1843
- Mallory - W85104K50RAB - 0.1UF 50V 5% RADIAL CAPACITORS$1.00
- PANASONIC/MATSUSHITA - ECQ-U2A224MG - Capacitor, MPF. 0.22uf 250VAC.Special Price $0.98 Regular Price $1.10 As low as $0.79
PANASONIC/MATSUSHITA - ECQ-U2A224MGCapacitor, MPF. 0.22uf 250VAC.
Dielectric Material: Metallized polyester film
Capacitance: 220 nF
Max Operating Temperature: 100 °C
Min Operating Temperature: -40 °C
Tolerance: 20 %
Voltage Rating (AC): 275 V
Voltage Rating (DC): 909 mV
Dimensions: Height 9 mm, Height - (Max) 18.0086 mm
Lead Diameter: 800 µm, Lead Length 20 mm
Lead Pitch: 15.0114 mm
Length 17.5006 mm, Width 17.5 mm
Standards: UL (UL1414). Across-the-line capacitors. Antenna-coupling and line-by-pass capacitors. CSA (Standard C22.2 No.1-94). SEMKO, DEMKO, NEMKO, FIMCO, VDE, SEV; IEC384-14. Lead spacing: 0.59" [15mm].Learn More
- Murata - DST310-55Y5S222M100 - EMI/RFI Suppression filter. Disc Type EMI Filters w/Ferrite Beads 2200pF 100V.Special Price $0.89 Regular Price $1.29 As low as $0.29
EMI/RFI Suppression filter. Type: DST310 Series
DST310 are T-type EMI suppression filters. The disc-type EMIFIL increases the self-resonant frequency of the capacitor by attaching two lead wires to one of the electrodes of the capacitor and increases the insertion loss by adding inductance to the lead in the DST and DSS types only. Frequencies to be suppressed can be selected by choosing the capacitance. They are also recommended for use as by-pass capacitors.
Working Voltage: 100V.
Package: Disc, Radial Leads.
- Unidentified MFG - 5-091-1 - Capacitor Clamp. 3" metal.$1.00
- Cornell Dubilier - VR3 - 5-089 - Hardware, Capacitor Clamp. 1-3/8 - 1 7/16".Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $3.50 As low as $1.69
- Unidentified MFG - 5-081 - Capacitor clamps. 3" round metal.$1.00NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
- Unidentified MFG - 5-035 - Hardware, capacitor clamp. 2.5" D.$1.00NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
- MAJOR - 5-033-1 - oval oil capacitor CLAMP 82x19x28mm$1.00
- ENDURA - PT-171 - Hardware, capacitor clamp. 3". Package of 2.Special Price $3.71 Regular Price $4.95
- KEMET - C1206C223K2RAC - Capacitor, SMD. 0.022pF 200V. Package of 50.$4.00
- Vishay/Sprague - 20VLP10 - Capacitor, ceramic. 0.1pF 250V.$3.00
- American Technical Ceramics - ATC100A-0RI-BP50X - Capacitor. 0.1pF. Tolerance: B.$2.99
- Unidentified MFG - CAP1013 - Capacitor, paper. 0.15uF 200VDC. Package of 15.$2.99
- THOMSON INDUST - 5AQ010CAAAA.2 - Capacitor. 1pF 500V. Package of 25.$2.50
- Kemet - C0603C129B5GAC - Capacitor, ceramic. 1.20pF 50V. New. SMD. Package of 50$2.50
- Samsung - CL21C5R1CBNC - Capacitor, ceramic. 1.5pF 50V. New. SMD. Package of 100$5.00
- American Technical Ceramics - 100A-1R5-B-P-50X - Capacitor, ceramic. 1.5pF 50V.$3.00
- THOMSON - 5AQ020CAAAA.4 - Capacitor. 2pF 500V. Package of 25.$2.50
- JOHANSON TECHNOLOGY - 500R07S0R2BV4T - Capacitor, ceramic. 2pF 50V. Package of 50.$3.00
- JOHANSON DIELECTRIC - JMC9301 - Capacitor, variable. 2-12pF.$1.95
- General Electric - 21L6013 - Capacitor, oil-filled. 2uF 660VAC 60Hz.$9.99
- AUTO CORP - AC1NP0229D102 - Capacitor, ceramic. 2.2pF 1,000V (1KV).$0.75
- AVX/Kyocera - CDR12BG2R2ACUP - Capacitor, chip. 2.2pF. Package of 24.Special Price $2.25 Regular Price $3.00
- AVX/Kyocera - CDR12BG2R4ABUP - Capacitor, RF microwave. 2.4pF 50V. Package of 23.$3.00