Electrical Power Switches
We carry a wide variety of electrical switches for sale. Our selection consists of rotary and rocker switches, keypads, pressure switches, and more, all available at surplus prices. As an electrical power switch distributor, we constantly update our inventory with the latest and most advanced surplus switches on the market.
If you’re looking for a switch that isn’t in stock, submit a part request. We’ll do everything we can to get that part for you as soon as possible. If you have any other questions about our electrical power switches, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Shop our selection of electrical switches for sale below.
Items 1-24 of 1499
- Cutler-Hammer / Eaton - Rockette-1 - Switch, rocker. SPDT 15Amp 125VAC.$1.00NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITYSwitch, rocker. Contacts: SPDT. Contact Ratings: 15Amp 125VAC/ 10Amp 250VAC/ 3/4HP 250VAC. Both position maintained. Mech: panel (3) 1/4" male QC terminals, 1-7/8" centers. Note: Rockette. Please note: The actuator on these switches reads: MAN / AUTO. Learn More
- Thermitrol/Klixon - 7AM Series Thermal Switch/7AM205A5-823 - 90C Switch, thermal. NC cut out.Special Price $5.95 Regular Price $8.95 As low as $2.95
Thermitrol or Klixon (Devision of Sensata) 7AM Series Snap Action Thermal Switch. 7AM205A5-823 Normally Closed contact opens at 90 Deg C. Mount: PCB, 2 pin, Radial Leads w/1/4" nickel leads. For overcurrent and overcharge protection.
Dimensions: 43" wide x 0.72" high (0.952 high including leads) x 0.2" deep. Current Ratings 16 VDC @20 Amps, 115VAC @ 22Amps, 277VAC @ 8 Amps, 600VAC @4 Amps. Good for several amps and 120 Volts.UL/CUL Approved
Applications: Battery Packs, Battery chargers, Permanent Split capcitor motors, Shaded Pole Motors, HID ballasts, Florescent lighting ballasts/transformers, Vacuum cleaners, Recessed lighting fixtures, Aturomotive accesory motors/solinoids ect.. - PC boards.Learn More
- C & K Components - T203SY9V3GE - Switch, toggle. DPDT Center-off.$2.00
Switch, toggle. Contacts: DPDT Center-off. Contact Ratings: 2A 125VAC/28VDC or 0.4VA low level / dry circuit, gold over silver contacts. Actuator: On-Off-On. Connection: gold over tinned PC pins epoxy sealed. Mech: PCB, bushing is not threaded. Body: 0.358" x 0.40" x 1.0" above pc board. Miniature.Learn More
- ANZEN DENGU CO. LTD - V086 - Fuse, thermal. 2Amp. Package of 10.$3.00Fuse, thermal. Voltage: 250VAC 2Amp / 50VDC 4Amp. Rated functioning temperature: 174-181F 81+/-2 deg C and below. Temperature cutoff: 86C / 187F. TM: Max temp at which no reconduction will be caused for ten minutes: 95C. Dimensions: <3mm D x 9mm long with 2 long leads, 68mm wire leads. Trademark: TAM UL CSA VDE BEAB. Package of 10. Learn More
- TURCK - VB40N-5 - 4-port J-box 1-circuit/port - Integral 5m cableSpecial Price $79.95 Regular Price $149.95
- THERM-O-DISC - 36TX22 F223-45F - Thermostat, Thermal Cut-out. NO 230C.Special Price $5.95 Regular Price $8.95
THERM-O-DISC - 36TX22 F223-45F
The 36T auto reset control from Therm–O–Disc® offers proven reliability in a compact, versatile, cost–effective design. The snap–action of the bimetal disc provides high–speed contact separation resulting in excellent life cycle characteristics at electrical loads up to 15 amps at 120VAC, and 16 amps at 250VAC. The 36T carries global agency recognition and is used in a wide range of applications including coffee makers and other small appliances, gas furnaces, clothes dryers, and dishwashers. Thermostat, Thermal Cut out. NO. Self-resetting. Mount: panel, round 17.7mm with 24mm centers and has (2) male 4.8mm quick connects which can also be soldered to. The 36T series of 1/2 inch bimetal thermostats from Therm-O-Disc offers proven reliability in a compact, versatile, cost-effective design. The snap action of the bimetal disc provides high-speed contact separation resulting in excellent life cycle characteristics at electrical loads up to 15 amps at 120VAC and 10 amps at 250VAC. Typical Applications The 36T is applied to a wide variety of applications as either a regulating control or a safety limit. Examples of applications include: • Coffeemakers • Water heaters • Sandwich toasters • Furnaces • Dishwashers • Boilers • Dryers • Electric heaters • Washing machines • Office equipment • Refrigerators • Automotive seat heaters • Microwave ovens
Thermostat, thermal cut-out.
NO 230C. Closes on heat rise. 0.6" OD flange mount 1/2" Bimetal Disc switch.
- ITT Cannon / ITT Schadow - N30X1A - Latching Switch, Pushbutton. SPDT Push On/ Push Off 5A, 250VACSpecial Price $2.98 Regular Price $6.95
Genuine ITT Schadow Switch, N30X1A Pushbutton. Contacts: SPDT Push-on - Push-off. Contact Ratings: 5 Amp 250 VAC. Actuator: Latching. Connection: Solder Terminals. Mech: panel. Body: Extends 1.83" behind panel x 0.58" wide, 0.94" with bracket. Panel hole: Two threaded mounting holes on bottom, two more holes in front about 0.72" centers. Note: Alternate Action. Knob included.Learn More
- PANASONIC/MATSUSHITA - ESE-105SH1 - Switch, P/B. 5V 10mA NO mom. Package of 10.$3.90
- PANASONIC - P8040S - Switch, P/B. 5V 10mA NO mom. Package of 10.$3.90
- OAK INDUSTRIES - 243881-LK2 - Switch, Dual Rotary. Contacts: 2 pole-18 position.Special Price $7.98 Regular Price $15.95
OAK INDUSTRIES - 243881-LK2
Switch, dual rotary.
Contacts: 2pole-18pos .
Actuator: concentric. Elect config: shorting.
Weight: 2.5oz. Both Inner and Outer sections are One pole 17-contacts and Off position.
Inner: 0.122"D and Outer: 0.25"D shafts. 3/8" threaded bushing.Learn More
- MICRO SWITCH - 11TS1-21 - Switch, toggle. SPST 15A 125, 250V. (ON/OFF)$3.50
Switch, toggle. Contacts: SPST. Contact Ratings: 15Amp 125, 250, 277VAC (1/2HP 125V, 1HP 250, 277V, 5A 125VAC). Actuator: None-Off-On. Connection: screw terminals. Mech: Panel, bushing. Body: 1.131" (28.7mm) long x 0.638" (16.2mm) wide x 0.694" (17.6mm) high. Note: Threaded bushing: 3/8" D x 12.3mm long. Actuator: 17.2mm long. Complete with hardware. Listed: UL/CSA.Learn More
- KLIXON - C9192-1-2 - Thermostat, adjustable 0-500 Deg. With spec sheet.$4.49Thermostat, adjustable 0-500 (F) range 10Amps. Silver contacts open on temperature rise. 1650 watt 120VAC, 2400 watt 240VAC (resistive).Rapid response, industry standard. Body approximately 4-5/8" x 5/16" wide on round shaft. Adjustable screw may have to be loosened. Spec sheet included. Learn More
- Honeywell/Microswitch - 37XL11YD-43 - Switch, micro. Hall-effect with lever.$6.78
- EAO SWITCH - 14-131.022.3175A - Switch, P/B. Contacts: 2P.$10.00
- CHERRY ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS - D41LR1RA - Switch, Roller . Contacts: SPDT-0.1A$1.47
- C & K Components - 8125SD9B8E - Switch, pushbutton. SPDT 0.4VA 125V.$3.95
- C & K Components - KMR233GA - Switch, micro p/b SMD. SPST NO. Package of 100.$7.99Switch, micro push-button. Contacts: SPST NO. Contact Ratings: 0.2VA 50VDC 1-10mA -40-to-+125C. Actuator: 300gram [3 Newton] Actuation force. Travel 0.25mm. Mech: SMT gull-wing, gold contacts. Body: 4.6 x 2.8mm. Note: LFG SS MASSE. Micro-miniature tactile switch surface mounting. Rohs compliant. Package of 100. Learn More
- Federal Pacific / Reliance Electric - PMF-1 - Line Voltage Fan Cooling ThermostatSpecial Price $12.50 Regular Price $27.99 As low as $9.95
Federal Pacific / Reliance Electric - PMF-1 - Line Voltage Fan Cooling Thermostat.
Ideal for whole house exhaust ventilation, power vents, gable roof & attic fans, industrial or farm. High Quality, Mercury-Free, Heavy Duty, Single line break. UL listed. Approx. 50ºF - 95ºF Setting. 22Amp Max.
3/4 H.P. At 120V. 60HZ. 1 PH.Learn More
- TE Connectivity / Corcom - PE0S0DLXC - EMI Filter Power Switch - 10A - P Series Entry moduleSpecial Price $32.98 Regular Price $46.98 As low as $26.98
- WMC - SS24H01 NAT5 - Switch, slide. Contacts: DP4T.$1.00
- Unidentified MFG - TS-81 - Switch, toggle. SPDT 5A 125V.$0.95
- Unidentified MFG - 159-157-RA1 - Relay, reed. SPDT Hg-wetted.$1.00
- Unidentified MFG - 100132-001 - Switch, slide. Contacts: DP3T. Package of 4.$1.00
- Unidentified MFG - 3-410 - Switch, Leaf Blade. end of Stroke Normally Closed Pin Ball contactsSpecial Price $1.59 Regular Price $3.95 As low as $1.19
Unidentified MFG - 3-410 Leaf Blade Switch.
Contacts: Normally Closed (NC).
Mech: 2 Mounting holes are 0.24" apart.
Approximately 5 Amp.
Dimensions: 2.5" long x 0.3" wide x 0.28" high.
Silver alloy contacts.
Mounts with two holes on 1/4" centers.
Common end of stroke switch for electronic and electromechanical pinball machines. Normally closed EOS (end-of-stroke switch) used on various assemblies.
Note: There are many different size leaf switches. Check dimensions and pictures throughly to confirm compatibility for your application.