- GEMCO - 404S32121YAA3 - Switch, rotary. Contacts: 1P3T.$8.95
- FUTABA - MD-4PCS - Mechanical Keyboard Switch, Push Button, Normally Open Contact, Push Switch, Package of 10.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $8.50
FUTABA - MD-4PCS Switch, push-button.
New Genuine Futaba MD Series
Signaling Type: Metal Contact - Sense method: Metal leaf
Switch Mount: Plate
Keycap mount: Cruciform post
Constituent parts: 16
NO Keyboard, round, spring-loaded momentary.
Bounce time: 5 ms (KBM)
Peak force: 3.5±0.8 oz (99±23 g) (KBM)
Pretravel: 0.03±0.01″ (0.8±0.25 mm) (KBM)
Total travel: 0.12±0.01″ (3.0±0.25 mm) (KBM)
Snaps into a 0.61" / 15.4mm dia hole, stays secure with two pop out flanges.
1.15" / 29mm long from tip of "x" plunger to two pins.
Rated lifetime: 10M (KBM)
Appears to be silver plated contacts inside.
Note: Various vintage computers keyboards typically used Cherry MX keys or the more period-correct George Risk KBM-01-01 (Futaba MD-4PCS) keys.
Package of 10.Learn More
- ALPS PN421 - Samwon PPL421 - Switch, pushbutton/push switch. 4PDT momentary. Package of 10.Special Price $6.98 Regular Price $12.50 As low as $5.98
ALPS PN421 - Samwon PPL421 Switch, pushbutton/push switch.
Contacts: 4PDT non-latching momentary. 2 NO and 2 NC
Mechanism design offers acute operation and long service life
Applications: Ideal for mounting on PCB motherboard of many electric appliances
Material: Plastic, Metal
Switch Operation: Latching
Contact Configuration: 4PDT
Terminal Type: Straight Through Hole
Pin Quantity: 12
Each Pin Pitch: 3mm
Position Quantity: 1
Mounting Pillar Distance: 22mm / 0.87-inch
Cap Mounting Part: 6.5 x 3.3mm / 0.26-inch x 0.13-inch(L*W)
Overall Size: 35 x 7.6 x 13mm / 1.38-inch x 0.30-inch x 0.51-inch(L*W*H
Package of 10.Learn More
- Honeywell MICRO SWITCH - UX30C10C01 - Subminiature Switch, lever. SPDT.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $4.50 As low as $2.49
Honeywell MICRO SWITCH - UX30C10C01 Switch, lever. SPDT
SX subminiature basic switches are the smallest snap-action switches from MICRO SWITCH. These switches are ideal where saving space and weight are important.
Compact size – helps minimize equipment size
Temperature Range: –25° to +85°C (–13 to 185°F)
Weight: 0.5 grams (.018 oz.)
Contacts: Silver Contacts - 1Amp at 125VAC.
Operation: Very light-26-gram force.
Actutator: Flat Lever
Also sold in 100/bag. See SKU 127040
- JBT - 3-627 - Switch, toggle. Contacts: SPDT Center-off.$3.00
- CUTLER-HAMMER - SC2GXNI - Snap-in Miniature Momentary Switch, Illuminated Rocker, DPDT, 125 VAC, 5A.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $12.00 As low as $3.49
CUTLER-HAMMER - SC2GXNI Switch, Illuminated Rocker.
Industries Finest Miniature Snap-in, Lighted Rocker Switch. well defined movement, Interlocking actuator, Stainless Steel retainng clip. A very finely manufactured quality momentary rocker switch.
Contact Ratings: 125VAC/5Amp.
Contact resistance: 10 milliohms.
Mechanical Life: 30,000 Cycles
Actuator: Momentary, On (On).
Terminals: Copper with Silver Plating
Dimensions: Body 0.475" X 0.450".
Panel Cutout: 0.736: X 0.657" (18.7 x 16.7 mm)
Behind Panel Dimension .902: (22.9 mm)
Sealed Solder Lug Terminals
Lens: Red, with hidden T1-3/4 Bi-pin 5V or 6V lamp included.
Lamp is changed by snapping off front cover.
Alternate: NKK Series MLW3025-6RCLearn More
- ALPS - SPH122A50 - Switch, P/B. DPDT keyboard. PCB Tactile Pushbutton, Package of 10.$3.00
- UID - 3-446 - Switch, switchbank. All DPDT. 3-Interlocking and 2-Momentary.$3.00
- Molex - 3-242 - Panel Mount Snap-in, Pushbutton Switch, P/B. SPDT 2A, 125 VAC, MomentarySpecial Price $1.98 Regular Price $2.50
Molex Pushbutton Switch, Contacts: SPDT. Contact Ratings: 2Amp 125VAC. Actuator: Illuminated (Red Pilot), Momentary. Connection: 3/16" male QC terminals. Mech: Panel, snap-in. Panel hole: Snap in 1.2" to 1.29" long x approximately 0.483" wide x 1.983" deep, plus contacts. Front 1.3" long x 0.550" wide. Note: Actuator -/478" long x 0.370" wide x 0.334" from top.Learn More
- Crouzet Corp - 831613-04 - Switch, limit. SPST-N.O.-12ASpecial Price $2.98 Regular Price $4.00 As low as $1.98
Crouzet Corp - 831613-04 Switch, limit.
Contact Ratings: 12A.
Actuator: momentary - light force, snap action.
Connection: 3/16" QC terminals with solder hole.
Mech: two holes 1.0" spacing.
Note: Verified for nine international standards.
More info:Learn More
- C & K Components - KC11P4CQ - Switch, pushbutton. Contacts: SPST-NO.$1.00 As low as $0.89
C & K Components - KC11P4CQ Switch, pushbutton.
Contact Ratings: 12VDC or 0.6Amp 12VAC.
Mech: PCB 4 pin. Body: 6.1mm square x 3.8mm high plus non-threaded actuator 3.2mm D x 5.7mm long.
Life expectancy: 100,000 cycles.Learn More
- ALPS - SSCJ240600 - Switch, pushbutton. Contacts: 4PDT.$0.25
- ALPS - 3-171 - Switch, slide. 6PDT Momentary.$3.15
- UID - 3-567 - Switch, paddle. Momentary SPDT-center off.$0.75NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
Switch, toggle, paddle, momentary. Contacts: equivalent to SPDT center-off. four solder terminals 0.55"L. Terminals 2 and 3 N.C. Momentary one side shorts 1 and 2. Momentary the other side shorts 3 and 4. Mounting: PCB. Size: 0.5" x 1.4"L x 1.4" behind panel.Learn More
- Cherry Electrical Products - OE6930A0 - Switch, Pushbutton. Snap Action, SPDT 3 Position. 10A, 125/250 VAC, 1/3 HPSpecial Price $5.98 Regular Price $8.50 As low as $3.98
Cherry Electrical Products - OE6930A0 Switch, Pushbutton.
Contacts: SPDT. 1 NO & 1 NC, Contact Material: Silver-CdO
Contact Ratings: 10 Amp 125/250VAC (1/3HP, 125/250VAC).
Actuator: 3 Position. Round Plunger - With Pull-To-Cheat Feature , Maintained, Momentary push.
Terminals: quick Connect, Brass (Common AG plated)
Temperature Range: -40 to 85C
Connections: 3/16" QC terminals.
Operating Force: 475 g, Stainless Steel Spring
Mounting: Panel, Snap-in Mounting. Panel Cut-out: 14mm X 28.6mm.
Body: For hole 28mm to 30mm long x 13.3mm min x 24.7mm behind panel plus contacts.
Housing Material: ThermoPlastic Polyester, White.
Operation Life According to EN61058-1: 50,000 Cycles
Listed: UL, CSA, VDE. RoHS Compliant
Alternates: ZF Electronics 2524438, Vishay 1369901, ZF Electronics 2103633Learn More
- Cherry Electrical Products - E65-42A - Switch, pushbutton. SPST 16A 125V Snap Acting/Limit Switch.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $6.98NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
Cherry Electrical Products - E65-42A Switch, pushbutton.
Contacts: SPST NC.
Contact Ratings: 16Amp 125/250VAC (1/3HP, 125/250VAC).
Connection: (2) 1/4" male QC terminals.
Panel hole: Snap-in 1.095" min x 0.53" min wide.
Operating Temperature 040 - 85C, UL, CSA approval Reach/RoHs compliant. electrical life - 6000 cycles
Refrigerator Applicance door type switch.
More info: http://www.cherrycorp.com/english/switches/pdf/E_Series_PanelMount_sp.pdfLearn More
- C&K Components - K6BL-OG-1.5-3N-L315 - Switch, Pushbutton, Momentary SPST NO.Special Price $1.98 Regular Price $4.50
C&K K6BL GN 1.5 3N L306 Pushbutton Switch, Miniature key, pushbutton. Contacts: SPST NO. Contact Ratings: 30V DC 100mA. Connection: Snap in pins, tinned. Mech: PCB. Body: 10.9mm long x 7.4mm wide x 6.2mm high, plus actuator and LED. Note: Spec sheet reads: Miniature Key Switch. Tactile. Complete with one orange T1 LED. Side of the switch is marked BL M 3N, ITT 2327 H. Rohs compliant.
• Excellent tactile feel
• Wide variety of LED’s, travel and actuation forces
• Designed for low-level switching
• Detector version available
• RoHS compliant
SWITCHING POWER MIN./MAX.: 0.02 mW / 3 W DC
SWITCHING VOLTAGE MIN./MAX.: 2 V DC / 30 V DC
SWITCHING CURRENT MIN./MAX.: 10 µA /100 mA DC
DIELECTRIC STRENGTH (50 Hz)1) 2): ≥ 300 V
OPERATING LIFE: ≥ 2 x 105 operations 3)
≥1 X 105 operations for SMT version
CONTACT RESISTANCE: Initial ≤ 50 mΩ
INSULATION RESISTANCE: ≥ 1010 Ω
BOUNCE TIME: ≤ 1 ms
Operating speed 100 mm/s (3.94/s)
OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -40˚C to 85˚C.
STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -40˚C to 95˚C.
- C & K Components - E121SD1V61GE - Switch, pushbutton. SPDT 1A 120V.$4.99Switch, pushbutton. Contacts: SPDT. Contact Ratings: 1Amp 120VAC. Actuator: On-Momentary. Connection: PC pins. Mech: PCB with aluminum housing over switch. 0.770" long x 0.364" wide x 0.655" deep. Note: Miniature. With protective (splash proof) boot over (for) actuator. (C NO NC). On Sale. Learn More
- UID - 3-509 - 10A N.Open Momentary Flush-Mt PinballSwitch$0.69
- E-SWITCH - TF1100DF160Q - Switch, pushbutton. Contacts: SPST NO.$0.49