Wire & Cable
Electrical Wires & Cables
Find all of the electrical wires and cables you need at Electronic Surplus. As a professional surplus wire and cable distributor, we only carry professional-grade brands, such as Amp Inc. and Alpha Wire Co. Our manufacturers have made a name for themselves in the industry and have proven themselves as producers of reliable product lines.
As a discount electronic supply store, we work hard to make the latest products readily available to you. If the electrical wire or cable you’re looking for isn’t in stock, fill out our part request form and we’ll get back to you shortly. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Shop our collection of surplus cable and wire below.
Items 1-24 of 407
- Alpha Wire Co. - 3580/14 - 3590/14 SL005 - Cable, ribbon. 28-14C.$0.79 As low as $0.39READY TO SHIP - ONLY 85 LEFT IN STOCK!
Alpha Wire Co. - 3580/14 - 3590/14 SL005 - Cable, Ribbon.
28-14C. (28 AWG 14 Conductor).
Conductor Type: Stranded 7/36 TC flat red trace wire.
Cable Diameter: 0.010".
Operating Temp: 105 Deg C.
Insulation: PVC Gray.
Note: Working voltage 600V, VW-1 Style 2561.
Priced by foor, Minimum Order Length 10 feet.
Alternate: TE Connectivity 1-1437356-6
- THERMAX - HMS2-1480/3-16BSJ-2 - Cable, military. 16-3C. (16 AWG 3 Conductor).$1.25
THERMAX - HMS2-1480/3-16BSJ-2 Cable, Military.
16-3C. (16 AWG 3 Conductor).
Note: Shield and Inner Conductors are Silver Plated.
White-jacketed with internal conductor colors of red, white and black.
OD 0.20". (All 3 conductors are twisted within the braid shield and jacket).Learn More
- VICTOR ELECTRIC WIRE - UL 3239 - 3239-22-20KV - High Temperature High Voltage Cable, 20KV, anode. 22-1C. Package of 100 ft.Special Price $29.98 Regular Price $42.50 As low as $24.98
VICTOR ELECTRIC WIRE - UL 3239 - 3239-22-20KV - High Temperature High Voltage Cable
3239-22-20KV wire is a 22 awg wire having a high temperature, high voltage insulation made for easy stripping. These wires have high dielectric strength and are flame retardant.
Cable, hook up.
22-1C. (22 AWG 1 Conductor).
High Voltage, 20KV, Anode.
Cable Diameter: 0.131".
Operating Temperature: 80 DegC.
Note: Prod 15519 117P7128, FR-1 UL AWM E20316.
Applications: TV receivers, stoves, heaters, furnaces, dryers, signs, lighting fixtures, and high-temperature electronic devices.
Package of 100 feet.Learn More
- VICTOR ELECTRIC WIRE - 117P7128 - 3229-22-20KV Black - Cable, 20KV, Anode. 22-1C. Double Insulated.$1.00 As low as $0.29
VICTOR ELECTRIC WIRE - 117P7128 - 3229-22-20KV Black - Double Insulated Cable, Hook up.
High voltage fire resistant cables coated with a self developed fire retardant (FR) pvc compound that halts the spread of fire even in extreme temperature cases. The compound also offers a high dielectric strength and high insulation that is resistant to radiation, corona, and ozone.
22-1C. (22 AWG 1 Conductor).
High Voltage, 20KV, Anode.
Cable Diameter: 0.131".
Operating Temperature: 80 Degree C. (176 F)
UL Style/Standard: UL 3239
AWM: Appliance Wiring Material
FR-1 UL AWM E20316.
VW-1 (Vertical-Wire) Flame Test (UL 83) (Formerly FR-1)
New Old Stock
Alternate P/Ns: 40770 Black, Newark 84R9619, Daburn 2636/22A, 3229-22-20KV Black
Applications: May be used in TV receivers, transformers, stoves, heaters, furnaces, dryers, signs, lighting fixtures, and high-temperature electronic devices.
Note: Priced per Foot. Minimum order length is 10 Feet. Longer Lengths Further Discounted.
Packages weighing over 5 lbs. require extra shipping charge dependent upon destination.
- VANCO - TNC14X - Coaxial Cable, 50 Ohm RG-58U (RG58 RG58U). Length: 14 Foot Long.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $8.50 As low as $3.98
VANCO - TNC14X Coaxial Cable.
The interface specifications for the TNC and many other connectors are referenced in MIL-STD-348. The connector has a 50 Ω impedanc and operates best in the 0–11 GH frequency spectrum. It has better performance than the BNC connector at microwave frequencies.
50 Ohm RG-58U (RG58 RG58U) Coaxial Cable with a TNC Male Connector.
Voltage Rating: 500 Volts Peak
Dielectric withstanding Voltage: 1500 Volts RMS
Insulation Resistance: 5000 MOhm Minimum
Power Handling: 316 W 1Ghz @25 C
Temperature Range: -65 C to +165 C
Crimp TNC Coupling Interface ensures connector with not de-couple in vibration-intense applications.
Straight TNC Male Connector Plug on one end.
Materials: Teflon Insulator, Brass Body with Nickel Plating, Gold Plated Contact.
Attachment Method: Crimp/Solder
Length: 14 Foot Long.
- Unidentified MFG - RG6UL60-1000' - Cable, coax, RG6/U 75 Ohm. 18-1C. Sold 1K'/Roll.Special Price $89.98 Regular Price $129.95
RG6UL60-1000' Cable, Coax, RG6/U 75 Ohm.
18-1C. (18 AWG 1 Conductor).
Conductor Type: Solid.
Shielding: Aluminum and Foil.
Cable diameter: 0.273" (6.9mm).
Insulation: PVC, Black.
Minimum order length: 1,000 Foot/Roll.
Weight: #35 / 1K Feet.
Note: Packages over 5 lbs require extra shipping depending upon destination.
Note: (For small quantities See our ALT P/N: A019).Learn More
- USA - A019 - Cable, coax, RG6/U 75 Ohm. Package of 100ft.$9.99
- Unidentified MFG - RG174A/U - Wire, coaxial. RG-174A/U 50-Ohm 26AWG. Package of 100 Feet.Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $18.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 10 LEFT IN STOCK!
- Unidentified MFG - 7-108 - Audio RF, RCA Male Straight to RCA Male, Right Angle. 8".Special Price $0.98 Regular Price $1.29 As low as $0.79
Unidentified MFG - 7-108 - Audio, RF.
The RCA connector was invented in the 1940s and was first used to connect an amplifier to a phonograph. They are sometimes referred to as phono connectors due to this original purpose, even though they can be used to carry both audio and video from many different devices.
Cable: RCA Male Straight to RCA Male, Right Angle.
Length: 8".Learn More
- SPECTRA-STRIP - 151-2831-020 - Jacketed Zip Planar Cable, Ribbon. 28-20C SH. Spool of 100 Ft.Special Price $129.98 Regular Price $269.50 As low as $109.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 51 LEFT IN STOCK!
SPECTRA-STRIP - 151-2831-020 Cable, Ribbon. 28-20C. (28 AWG 20 Conductor).
Ribbon cables provide a simple, quick and cost-effective solution to mass termination. They also have space and weight saving advantages over other wiring methods and are ideal for use on computers, peripherals, and interface units, audio and digital equipment.
Conductors: Stranded 7/36. (7 Strands/36AWG)
Shielding: Aluminum/Polyester (EMI-RFI), 2 drain wires.
Jacket (Insulation) Material: Poly-Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
Operating Temperature: -40 C to 105 Deg C.
Insulation: Ectruded flame retardant, black, 0.030".
Impedance: 70 Ohms and 50 Ohms with Shielded also Grounded
Conductor Material: Copper, Tinned
Insulation Resistance: 10 GOhm
Voltage Rating: 300 V
Current Rating: 1 Amp
Cable width: 26.92mm
Note: Zip cable 300V, Flexible, Jacketed.
Terminates to Standard IDC connectors - 0.050 pitch, 1.27mm-flat, 3mm thick.
Class 2, JZIP-2028-007-050.
Weight 9 lbs. On Sale - 100 foot Spool.
Note: Packages over 5 lbs. require additional shipping charge dependent upon destination.Learn More
- SAM WOO - Cigarette Lighter Plug, 12 VDC, 2 Amp, Coiled Spiral Stretch Power Cord, LED Indicator.Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $8.50 As low as $3.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
SAM WOO - SW-1002 Coiled Spiral Curly Power Cord.
Coil cords are recognizable for their spring-like shape, but that coiled design provides the cord with a lot more benefits than just aesthetics. Not only is the cord able to extend further when in use while being able to retract to take up less space when not in use, but that flexibility of design can also create a lot of benefits.
Cigarette Lighter Plug with a Red LED Power Indicator.
Cord Stretches up to 4 feet.
Has an Internal, Replaceable 2 Amp Fuse.
Single Ended 2 Conductor.
New Old Stock
- Royal Appliance - 9-064 - Vacuum Cleaner Replacement Power Cord. Single ended 18 AWG, 2 Conductor SVT 10A 125V, 35 Foot, Abrasive Resistant.Special Price $6.98 Regular Price $16.50 As low as $4.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
Royal Appliance - 9-064 Molded Vacuum Cleaner Replacement Power Cord.
Single Ended 18-2C (18AWG 2 Conductor Copper) ungrounded SVT 10 Amp 125V.
Wire Resistance: 18AWG Copper wire is 0.0064 ohms per foot.
Standard Male Plug (Type A) Molded with Cord Holder
Abrasion Resistant, Vacuum Cleaner Cord, Heavy Duty.
Replace your Frayed or Chewed Appliance Cords.
Length: 35 feet.
Color: High Visible Red.
Type "A" plugs are mainly used in the USA, Canada, Mexico & Japan.
Note: A durable stiff, slick jacket is essential, because soft jacketed cords too easily get curly like a phone cord after a while from being drug around corners.
Applications: Applicance cords, Extensions cords, Christmas lights, Projects.
New Old StockLearn More
- Picker/Philips X-RAY - 350953 - Jumper Cable, 74868 - RG-11/U Coax Cable, UG-573A/U RF N Connector Male to Male. 24 inch length.Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $26.95IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- OMEGA ENGINEERING - PCC-SMP-U-100R - T/C Type-U PCB Connector$4.25
- MISC - A060 - Cable, multi-conductor, plenum. 22-20C.$0.65Cable, multi-conductor, plenum. 22-20C. (22 AWG 20 Conductor). Conductor type: stranded. Paired: 10 twisted pairs. Shielding: foil with drain wire. Cable diameter: 0.372". Operating temp: 150 DegC. Note: UP fire and smoke NEC 725-2B. Habia power limited circuit class 2. Minimum purchase 50 feet. Learn More
- ETHERMO ELECTRIC - A116 - Cable, thermocouple. 20 AWG solid T/C-2C.$0.79
- BELDEN WIRE - WR20315 Type SO - Cable, Unshielded. Type SO. 14-3C.$1.49 As low as $0.98
BELDEN WIRE - WR20315 Type SO - Cable, Unshielded.
14-3C. (14 AWG 3 Conductor).
BC - Bare Copper
Extra Heavy/Thick Rubber Jacket.
Conductor Type: Stranded, Unschielded.
Cable Diameter: 0.55".
Internal Wire colors: Brown, Blue, Green - 14awg 3C
Note: E-3462. LL-7874.
Applications: Heavy Duty Flexible Power cords.
Priced by the Foot. Minimum order Length: 50'.Learn More
- ARC - A020 - 9505 - Multi-Conductor Twisted Pair Computer Cable, !0 Conductor Shielded with Drain Wire. 24AWG-10C.$1.79 As low as $0.98
ARC - A020 Cable, Multi-Conductor, Shielded.
24-10C. (24 AWG 10 Conductor).
Conductor Material: Tinned Copper (TC)
Conductor Type: Stranded 7 X 32.
Paired: 5 Twisted Pairs.
Shielding: Foil with Drain Wire.
Shield Material: Aluminum Foil/Polyester Tape
Jacket: Semi Ridgid - Polyvinyl Chloride PVC
Cable Diameter: 0.325".
Rating: Type CL2 = "Class 2 Remote-Control, Signaling, and Power-Limited Circuits" cable, suitable for in-wall installation.
Temperature: -30 to 80C
Insulation Colors - Each Twisted: Blue/Brown, Yellow/Orange, Voilet/Gray, Black/White, Red/Green.
Priced by the Foot, Minimum order 20 Feet.
Applications: For computers, communications, instrumentation, sound, control, audio, Video, data transmission and EIA RS-232.
RS232 Applications: Computer Communications; Low Voltage Analog Signals (4-20ma, 0-10v, ...); Low Voltage Digital Control (24v, …); Line Level Audio; Panel Wiring
Alternate/Equivalents: Beldon 9505 060100, Alpha 5475C, General Cable C0604A, Omni BEL9505, Wirexpress B9505Learn More
- AT&T - WRP-06P - Cable, multiconductor. 26-6C.$0.15Cable, multiconductor. 26-6C. (26 AWG 6 Conductor). Conductor type: stranded. Insulation: gray flexible 0.16" OD. Minimum order length: 25'. Note: ITT WRP-065. Internal colors: green, yellow, red, orange, black and brown. From: 2500 foot spool. Learn More
- ARC - A022 - Cable, shielded. 24-12C.$0.25
- Amazon Basics - E119932-T - DVI-D Dual Link to DVI Monitor Adapter Cable - 9.8 Feet (3 Meters)Special Price $7.98 Regular Price $9.50 As low as $6.98
Amazon Basics - E119932-T - DVI-D Dual Link to DVI Monitor Adapter Cable - 9.8 Feet (3 Meters)
Gold plated DVI-D Dual Link to DVI (24+1) connector for optimal conductivity
High speed transmission rates up to 9.9 GBPS
Max. Resolutions up to 2560X1600
Includes ferrites to prevent signal loss
Connector Type: DVI-D, Cable Type: DVI
Applications: Connect your DVI equipped device to flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, HDTV and Video Projectors, including DFP and LCD types.Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - SPH388 - SPH386 - IEC 320 C14 Male to IEC 320 C13 Female Power Jumper Extension Cable Cord 9 Ft.Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $8.50 As low as $4.98
SPH388 - SPH386 - IEC 320 C14 Male to IEC 320 C13 Female Power Jumper Extension Cable Cord 9 Ft.
This high quality UL Rated Cable that plugs between a PDU and Computer is the backbone of any Data Center or Network.
IEC320 C14 Male Plug to IEC320 C13 Female Receptacle Power Cord
10 Amp Black 9Ft
IEC Computer monitor extension cord 10Amp, shielded 18-3C (18AWG 3 Conductor).
Jacket: SJT CSA.
One Molded Female to one Molded Male.
Length: 9 Foot Black.
Applications: Monitors, Computers, Commercial/Industrial Test Equipment & Computers.
Note: Will mate our female connector P/N 43R03 SKU 4821, sold separately.Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - PT-590 - Wire Nuts and Fastener Mounting Kit.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $4.50 As low as $1.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!