Wire & Cable
Electrical Wires & Cables
Find all of the electrical wires and cables you need at Electronic Surplus. As a professional surplus wire and cable distributor, we only carry professional-grade brands, such as Amp Inc. and Alpha Wire Co. Our manufacturers have made a name for themselves in the industry and have proven themselves as producers of reliable product lines.
As a discount electronic supply store, we work hard to make the latest products readily available to you. If the electrical wire or cable you’re looking for isn’t in stock, fill out our part request form and we’ll get back to you shortly. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Shop our collection of surplus cable and wire below.
Items 1-24 of 400
- THERMAX - HMS2-1480/3-16BSJ-2 - Cable, military. 16-3C. (16 AWG 3 Conductor).$1.25READY TO SHIP - ONLY 3 LEFT IN STOCK!
THERMAX - HMS2-1480/3-16BSJ-2 Cable, Military.
16-3C. (16 AWG 3 Conductor).
Note: Shield and Inner Conductors are Silver Plated.
White-jacketed with internal conductor colors of red, white and black.
OD 0.20". (All 3 conductors are twisted within the braid shield and jacket).Learn More
- VICTOR ELECTRIC WIRE - UL 3239 - 3239-22-20KV - High Temperature High Voltage Cable, 20KV, anode. 22-1C. Package of 100 ft.Special Price $29.98 Regular Price $42.50 As low as $24.98
VICTOR ELECTRIC WIRE - UL 3239 - 3239-22-20KV - High Temperature High Voltage Cable
3239-22-20KV wire is a 22 awg wire having a high temperature, high voltage insulation made for easy stripping. These wires have high dielectric strength and are flame retardant.
Cable, hook up.
22-1C. (22 AWG 1 Conductor).
High Voltage, 20KV, Anode.
Cable Diameter: 0.131".
Operating Temperature: 80 DegC.
Note: Prod 15519 117P7128, FR-1 UL AWM E20316.
Applications: TV receivers, stoves, heaters, furnaces, dryers, signs, lighting fixtures, and high-temperature electronic devices.
Package of 100 feet.Learn More
- VICTOR ELECTRIC WIRE - 117P7128 - 3229-22-20KV Black - Cable, 20KV, Anode. 22-1C. Double Insulated.$1.00 As low as $0.29
VICTOR ELECTRIC WIRE - 117P7128 - 3229-22-20KV Black - Double Insulated Cable, Hook up.
High voltage fire resistant cables coated with a self developed fire retardant (FR) pvc compound that halts the spread of fire even in extreme temperature cases. The compound also offers a high dielectric strength and high insulation that is resistant to radiation, corona, and ozone.
22-1C. (22 AWG 1 Conductor).
High Voltage, 20KV, Anode.
Cable Diameter: 0.131".
Operating Temperature: 80 Degree C. (176 F)
UL Style/Standard: UL 3239
AWM: Appliance Wiring Material
FR-1 UL AWM E20316.
VW-1 (Vertical-Wire) Flame Test (UL 83) (Formerly FR-1)
New Old Stock
Alternate P/Ns: 40770 Black, Newark 84R9619, Daburn 2636/22A, 3229-22-20KV Black
Applications: May be used in TV receivers, transformers, stoves, heaters, furnaces, dryers, signs, lighting fixtures, and high-temperature electronic devices.
Note: Priced per Foot. Minimum order length is 10 Feet. Longer Lengths Further Discounted.
Packages weighing over 5 lbs. require extra shipping charge dependent upon destination.
- VANCO - TNC14X - Coaxial Cable, 50 Ohm RG-58U (RG58 RG58U). Length: 14 Foot Long.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $8.50 As low as $3.98
VANCO - TNC14X Coaxial Cable.
The interface specifications for the TNC and many other connectors are referenced in MIL-STD-348. The connector has a 50 Ω impedanc and operates best in the 0–11 GH frequency spectrum. It has better performance than the BNC connector at microwave frequencies.
50 Ohm RG-58U (RG58 RG58U) Coaxial Cable with a TNC Male Connector.
Voltage Rating: 500 Volts Peak
Dielectric withstanding Voltage: 1500 Volts RMS
Insulation Resistance: 5000 MOhm Minimum
Power Handling: 316 W 1Ghz @25 C
Temperature Range: -65 C to +165 C
Crimp TNC Coupling Interface ensures connector with not de-couple in vibration-intense applications.
Straight TNC Male Connector Plug on one end.
Materials: Teflon Insulator, Brass Body with Nickel Plating, Gold Plated Contact.
Attachment Method: Crimp/Solder
Length: 14 Foot Long.
- Unidentified MFG - RG6UL60-1000' - Cable, coax, RG6/U 75 Ohm. 18-1C. Sold 1K'/Roll.Special Price $89.98 Regular Price $129.95
RG6UL60-1000' Cable, Coax, RG6/U 75 Ohm.
18-1C. (18 AWG 1 Conductor).
Conductor Type: Solid.
Shielding: Aluminum and Foil.
Cable diameter: 0.273" (6.9mm).
Insulation: PVC, Black.
Minimum order length: 1,000 Foot/Roll.
Weight: #35 / 1K Feet.
Note: Packages over 5 lbs require extra shipping depending upon destination.
Note: (For small quantities See our ALT P/N: A019).Learn More
- USA - A019 - Cable, coax, RG6/U 75 Ohm. Package of 100ft.$9.99
- Unidentified MFG - RG174A/U - Wire, coaxial. RG-174A/U 50-Ohm 26AWG. Package of 100 Feet.Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $18.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 12 LEFT IN STOCK!
- Unidentified MFG - 7-108 - RCA male straight to RCA male, right angle. 8".$0.75
- SPECTRA-STRIP - 151-2831-020 - Jacketed Zip Planar Cable, Ribbon. 28-20C SH. Spool of 100 Ft.Special Price $129.98 Regular Price $269.50 As low as $109.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 52 LEFT IN STOCK!
SPECTRA-STRIP - 151-2831-020 Cable, Ribbon. 28-20C. (28 AWG 20 Conductor).
Ribbon cables provide a simple, quick and cost-effective solution to mass termination. They also have space and weight saving advantages over other wiring methods and are ideal for use on computers, peripherals, and interface units, audio and digital equipment.
Conductors: Stranded 7/36. (7 Strands/36AWG)
Shielding: Aluminum/Polyester (EMI-RFI), 2 drain wires.
Jacket (Insulation) Material: Poly-Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
Operating Temperature: -40 C to 105 Deg C.
Insulation: Ectruded flame retardant, black, 0.030".
Impedance: 70 Ohms and 50 Ohms with Shielded also Grounded
Conductor Material: Copper, Tinned
Insulation Resistance: 10 GOhm
Voltage Rating: 300 V
Current Rating: 1 Amp
Cable width: 26.92mm
Note: Zip cable 300V, Flexible, Jacketed.
Terminates to Standard IDC connectors - 0.050 pitch, 1.27mm-flat, 3mm thick.
Class 2, JZIP-2028-007-050.
Weight 9 lbs. On Sale - 100 foot Spool.
Note: Packages over 5 lbs. require additional shipping charge dependent upon destination.Learn More
- Picker/Philips X-RAY - 350953 - Jumper Cable, 74868 - RG-11/U Coax Cable, UG-573A/U RF N Connector Male to Male. 24 inch length.Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $26.95IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- OMEGA ENGINEERING - PCC-SMP-U-100R - T/C Type-U PCB Connector$4.25
- MISC - A060 - Cable, multi-conductor, plenum. 22-20C.$0.65Cable, multi-conductor, plenum. 22-20C. (22 AWG 20 Conductor). Conductor type: stranded. Paired: 10 twisted pairs. Shielding: foil with drain wire. Cable diameter: 0.372". Operating temp: 150 DegC. Note: UP fire and smoke NEC 725-2B. Habia power limited circuit class 2. Minimum purchase 50 feet. Learn More
- ETHERMO ELECTRIC - A116 - Cable, thermocouple. 20 AWG solid T/C-2C.$0.79
- BELDEN WIRE - WR20315 type SO - Cable, unshielded. Type SO. 14-3C.$1.50
- ARC - A020 - 9505 - Multi-Conductor Twisted Pair Computer Cable, !0 Conductor Shielded with Drain Wire. 24AWG-10C.$1.79 As low as $0.98
ARC - A020 Cable, Multi-Conductor, Shielded.
24-10C. (24 AWG 10 Conductor).
Conductor Material: Tinned Copper (TC)
Conductor Type: Stranded 7 X 32.
Paired: 5 Twisted Pairs.
Shielding: Foil with Drain Wire.
Shield Material: Aluminum Foil/Polyester Tape
Jacket: Semi Ridgid - Polyvinyl Chloride PVC
Cable Diameter: 0.325".
Rating: Type CL2 = "Class 2 Remote-Control, Signaling, and Power-Limited Circuits" cable, suitable for in-wall installation.
Temperature: -30 to 80C
Insulation Colors - each Twisted: Blue/Brown, Yellow/Orange, Voilet/Gray, Black/White, Red/Green.
Priced by the Foot, Minimum order 20 Feet.
Applications: For computers, communications, instrumentation, sound, control, audio, Video, data transmission and EIA RS-232.
RS232 Applications: Computer Communications; Low Voltage Analog Signals (4-20ma, 0-10v, ...); Low Voltage Digital Control (24v, …); Line Level Audio; Panel Wiring
Alternate/Equivalents: Beldon 9505 060100, Alpha 5475C, General Cable C0604A, Omni BEL9505, Wirexpress B9505Learn More
- AT&T - WRP-06P - Cable, multiconductor. 26-6C.$0.15Cable, multiconductor. 26-6C. (26 AWG 6 Conductor). Conductor type: stranded. Insulation: gray flexible 0.16" OD. Minimum order length: 25'. Note: ITT WRP-065. Internal colors: green, yellow, red, orange, black and brown. From: 2500 foot spool. Learn More
- ARC - A022 - Cable, shielded. 24-12C.$0.25
- Amazon Basics - E119932-T - DVI-D Dual Link to DVI Monitor Adapter Cable - 9.8 Feet (3 Meters)Special Price $7.98 Regular Price $9.50 As low as $6.98
Amazon Basics - E119932-T - DVI-D Dual Link to DVI Monitor Adapter Cable - 9.8 Feet (3 Meters)
Gold plated DVI-D Dual Link to DVI (24+1) connector for optimal conductivity
High speed transmission rates up to 9.9 GBPS
Max. Resolutions up to 2560X1600
Includes ferrites to prevent signal loss
Connector Type: DVI-D, Cable Type: DVI
Applications: Connect your DVI equipped device to flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, HDTV and Video Projectors, including DFP and LCD types.Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - SPH388 - SPH386 - IEC 320 C14 Male to IEC 320 C13 Female Power Jumper Extension Cable Cord 9 Ft.Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $8.50 As low as $4.98
SPH388 - SPH386 - IEC 320 C14 Male to IEC 320 C13 Female Power Jumper Extension Cable Cord 9 Ft.
This high quality UL Rated Cable that plugs between a PDU and Computer is the backbone of any Data Center or Network.
IEC320 C14 Male Plug to IEC320 C13 Female Receptacle Power Cord
10 Amp Black 9Ft
IEC Computer monitor extension cord 10Amp, shielded 18-3C (18AWG 3 Conductor).
Jacket: SJT CSA.
One Molded Female to one Molded Male.
Length: 9 Foot Black.
Applications: Monitors, Computers, Commercial/Industrial Test Equipment & Computers.
Note: Will mate our female connector P/N 43R03 SKU 4821, sold separately.Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - PT-590 - Wire Nuts and Fastener Mounting Kit.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $4.50 As low as $1.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
- BNC - EP-876 - Cable, Coax. 12 Feet. BNC RG59/U, 75 Ohm.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $3.50IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- Unidentified MFG - 7-068 - Cable, audio. RCA male to male. Package of 10.$6.00
- Unidentified MFG - 8-120 - RCA PHONO PLUG (M) RT ANGLE, (SILVER PLATED) COAX$1.00