Items 1-24 of 1715
- Amperite - 12NO30 - Relay, Thermal Time Delay. SPST NO 30 Seconds.Special Price $69.98 Regular Price $129.00
- CP Clare & Co. - HGRM52112S05 - Relay Mercury Wetted Reed Relay, Contacts SPDT 100VA, 3V Coil.Special Price $34.98 Regular Price $120.00 As low as $28.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 40 LEFT IN STOCK!
CP Clare & Co. - HGRM52112S05 Relay Mercury Wetted Contacts Reed Relay, SPDT 100VA, 3V Coil.
Relay, Mercury Hg.
Form: C, Bistable
Contact Ratings: 100VA.
Coil Winding: Bifilar.
Coil Voltage: 3 V Typical, 5 V Max.
Coil Resistance: 26 Ohm.
Current: 5 Amps
Switching Frequency: 200 Hz
Operating Temperature: -38 C to 85 C
Mech Mtg: PCB, Unshielded.
Size: 1.61x 0.565 x 0.435" high.
Weight: 15 Grams
Note: Mercury Wetted. Signaaling.
UL Recognized, CSA certification, FCC68 CompatibleLearn More
- Panasonic NAIS/Aromat - VC20-1A-AC120V-K SPST 120 VAC 20A Power Relay with Quick Connect Terminal and Mounting Bracket. 640 Ohm Coil.Special Price $18.98 Regular Price $34.95 As low as $14.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
Panasonic NAIS/Aromat - VC20-1A-AC120V-K - Heavy Duty Power Relay, AC.
Contactor Current Ratings: 120VAC 20A, 12A for Tungsten Lamp Loads.
Rated at 120VAC drive 1 HP Motor & at 240VAC drive 2 HP Motor.
Coil: 120VAC 640 Ohm.
Connection: 1/4" Quick Connect.
Electrical Configuration: SPST Normally Open.
Mech: External bracket 2-hole 1.37"center.
Body: 1.36 x 2.1 x 2.23"H.
Weight: 5.2 oz.
Top Plunger to manually activate contact.
Includes Mounting Bracket.
Alternate P/Ns: 96B9285 , BW5550185K.
Typical Applications - Air Conditioners, Refrigerator, Freezer, Freeze dryer, Ice Machines, Photocopier, Numeric Control Machine, Textile Machine, Elevator, Power Tools, or General commercial/industrial usage.
Made in Japan
- Datron ELECTRONIC SPECIALITIES - 97GB71-4 - 10001-2580934 - Relay, Power. DPDT 5A 26.5VDC.Special Price $24.98 Regular Price $34.50
Datron ELECTRONIC SPECIALITIES - 97GB71-4 - 10001-2580934 - Relay, DC.
Coil: 26VDC 500 Ohm.
Large Crystal Can, Hermetically Sealed.
Connection: Solder Hooks.
Electrical Configuration: DPDT.
Operating Temperature: -65 C to 125 C
Mech: Flange Mount.
Body: 0.5 x 1.0 x 1.53"H.
Weight: 1.5 oz.
New Old StockLearn More
- CP Clare & Co. - HGJ2MT54211P02 - Relay Mercury Wetted Contacts DPDT 100VA-24VDCSpecial Price $128.98 Regular Price $198.50 As low as $68.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
CP Clare & Co. - HGJ2MT54211P02 - Relay Mercury Wetted Contacts
Relay, Mercury Hg.
Contact Ratings: 100VA.
Coil Voltage: 24VDC.
Coil Resistance: 1400 Ohm.
Mech Mtg: PCB, shielded.
Size: 1.6 x 1.0 x 0.4" high.
Weight: 0.8 oz.
Note: Mercury Wetted. High sensitivity. Singe-sided stable, 1mS response.Learn More
- AMPERITE - 115C20T - Relay, Time Delay. 20-sec 115V SPST-NC-3A.Special Price $68.98 Regular Price $130.00 As low as $49.98
AMPERITE - 115C20T Relay, Time Delay.
Input: 115V AC/DC.
Contact Ratings: 3A/125VAC.
Coil Voltage: 115V AC/DC.
Coil Current: 2W.
Connections: 9-Pin Electron Tube.
Mech Mtg: 9-pin Glass Tube.
Size: 0.75"D x 2.5"H above socket.
Weight: 0.5 lb.
Timing Range: 20 seconds.
Note: Hermetically sealed, heater-actuated.
Proudly Made in USA
Genuine Amperite - New Old StockLearn More
- Panasonic MATSUSHITA - JC1A-TM-DC24V - Compact Power Relay, DC. NO 24VDC 10A. SPSTSpecial Price $14.98 Regular Price $20.50 As low as $9.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
Panasonic MATSUSHITA - JC1A-TM-DC24V Compact Power Relay, General Purpose.
Input: DC. Contacts: 1 Form A. SPST NO
Contact Ratings: 10A/250VAC Resistive, 7.5A/250VAC, @0.4 PF, 10A/30VDC.
Contact Material: Silver Alloy
Coil Voltage: 24VDC. (Must Operate - 19.2 VDC, Must Release - 2.4 VDC)
Operate Time: 15 mS
Coil Current: 37.5 mA.
Coil Resistance: 640 Ohms.
Connections: 0.187 Quick-Connect Tabs.
Operating Temperature: -50 C to 60C
Mech Mtg: Mounting Flanges (1.5" centers) integral to plastic housing.
Packaging: Plastic Enclosure.
Size: 1-1/4" x 3/4" x 1-9/16" (height including connection tabs).
Weight: 1 oz.
Typical Applications: Automatic Garage Door Openers, Dryers, Vending Machines, Stereo Equipment, Audio Visual.
Additional Information: https://datasheet.octopart.com/JC1A-TM-DC24V-VDE-Panasonic-datasheet-148176.pdf
Made in JapanLearn More
- MAGNECRAFT STRUTHERS-DUNN - A283XAXC1-24A - Electromechanical Relay 24VAC SPDT-10A Enclosed Flange MountSpecial Price $16.98 Regular Price $24.50 As low as $10.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
MAGNECRAFT STRUTHERS-DUNN - A283XAXC1-24A - Electromechanical Relay, Control, 24VAC -10A
Struthers-Dunn (also known as Dunco) has become one of the most trusted relay manufacturers in the world. Their products are known for their rugged or “overbuilt” design, high quality, and exceptional reliability and are used in most industrial/commercial applications.
Contacts: SPDT, Silver Alloy, Gold Flashed.
Contact Ratings: 10A/125VAC. 10A/240VAC, 1/3 HP/120 VAC, 1/2HP/240VAC, 10A/28VDC
Coil Voltage: 24VAC.
Coil Current: 83 mA.
Coil Resistance: 85 ohm.
Connections: 0.187" Quick Connect Solder/Plug-In.
Mech Mtg: Enclosed Flange Mount
Packaging: Clear Polycarbonate Cover.
Size: 1-1/2" x 1-3/8" x 2-3/4" Including Flange Mount.
Weight: 2 oz.
UL & CSA Listed.
Made in Taiwan
Equivalents: NTE R10-5A10-24F, TE Connectivity Potter Brumfield KUP5A55-24, Magnecraft 788XAXC1-24AD, Omron MJN1CF-AC24, Potter & Brumfield KUP5A15, IDEC RR1BA-U-AC24VLearn More
- GOLDSTAR - VS-48MB - Relay, DC. SPST. TV-5, 16Amp 48VDC.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $3.95 As low as $1.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
GOLDSTAR - VS-48MB - General Purpose Relay, PC Mount.
● UL, CSA, VDE, SEV, SEMKO, FIMKO, IMQ recognized TV-5, TV-8 rated
● Working Class: C
● UL class B (130°C) insulation
● Type of service: continuous duty
● Heavy duty miniature slim type power relay
● High isolation in small package
—Insulation distance: 8 mm
—Dielectric strength: 5,000 VAC (between coil and contacts)
—Surge strength: 10,000 V
Contacts: SPST NO.
Contact Ratings: 16Amp.
Coil Voltage: 48VDC (48 VDCTV-5).
Coil Resistance: 3120 Ohm.
Mech Mtg: pcb.
Packaging: 4 Pin Dip, epoxy enclosed.
Size: 0.50 x 1.14 x 1.0" above board.
Weight: 0.6 oz. Note: Slimline.
Equivalent NTE R22-5D16-48.
- CP CLARE & Co. - HGSR-51111-T01 - Relay, Mercury Wetted Contacts. Coil: 24VDC 2600 Ohm.Special Price $49.98 Regular Price $149.99IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- AROMAT - NL6EBX-6M-L2-DC24V - Relay, DC. Coil: 24VDC.$14.95
- American Zettler - AZ424-D-07-40L - Relay, DC. DPDT 5Amp 24VDC. Hermetically SealedSpecial Price $7.98 Regular Price $12.50IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
American Zettler - AZ424-D-07-40L, AZ424, 07-40L Control Relay, Input: DC. Contacts: DPDT. Contact Ratings: 5 Amp. Coil Voltage: 24VDC. Coil Resistance: 1K Ohm. Connections: Solder or Socket. Packaging: KHS-style, Hermetically Sealed. Size: 0.952" wide x 0.736" deep x 1.212" high, plus connections.
Solder or Socket (10 Pin) 24mm x 19mm x 36mm tall DPDT Shielded 1.3oz
Replaces Potter Brumfield R10E.Learn More
- PULS - CD5.121 - DC/DC Converter, DIN Rail Supply, In 24VDC, Output 12VDC 96W - NewSpecial Price $269.98 Regular Price $369.98
PULS - CD5.121 - DC/DC Converter, DIN Rail Supply, In 24VDC, Output 12VDC 96W
DIMENSION CD (92 ~ 120W)
Input Type: DC
Number of Outputs: 1
DC Voltage - Input (Min): 18V
DC Voltage - Input (Max): 32.4V
Voltage - 12VDC (Adjustment Range 12 -15V)
Current - Output (Max): 8A
Power (Watts): 96W
Power Reserves: 20% Power Boost
Ripple and Noise Voltage Max.: 75mVpp
Applications: ITE (Commercial)
Operating Temperature: -25°C ~ 70°C (With Derating)
Size / Dimension: 4.02" L x 1.26" W x 4.88" H (102.0mm x 32.0mm x 124.0mm)
Approval Agency: ABS, ATEX, CSA, DNV GL, EAC, IEC, IECEx, UL
Standard Number: Class I Div 2; 508; 60950-1
Alternate: Digi-Key 1738-1023-ND
Designed in Germany, Assembled in China
In Manufacturer's Packaging with InstructionsLearn More
- Babock - BG550-2 - BR19X-5.5KD5-115V - Relay, Control, DC. Contacts: DPDT. 10ASpecial Price $38.98 Regular Price $48.50 As low as $34.98Babcock & Wilcox - BG550-2 - BR19X-5.5KDS-115V - Relay, Control, DC. Contacts DPDT, 10A Crystal Can, Welded - Dry Circuit - 8 Pin Contacts: 2PDT Contact Ratings: 10Amp 28VDC or 115/200VAC 400Hz. Coil Voltage: 115VDC Nominal. 5.5K Ohm Connections: Solder Hook, Soldered. Mech Mounting: Panel / Chassis Mount 1-1/3" centers. Packaging: Hermetically Sealed. Temperature: -65 C to 125 C Duty Cycle: Continuous Designed to meet the requirements of MIL-PRF-39016 Approximate Dimensions: 1" wide x 1/2" deep x 1" high. Life: 100,000 Operations @ rated load - 125C Double marked BG550-2. New Old Stock Learn More
- Cornell Dubilier - 323D-10-20 - 120 VDC Coil Relay, 3PDT, 10 AmpSpecial Price $16.98 Regular Price $36.50 As low as $12.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 60 LEFT IN STOCK!
Cornell Dubilier - 323D-10-20 - 120 VDC Coil Relay, 3PDT, 10 Amp
High Reliability and Service Life
Industry Standard Package
Contacts: 3PDT (Three Contact Arrangements)
Contact Material: Silver
Number of Contact Pins: 11
Carry Current: 10 A
Coil Voltage: 125 VDC
Coil Resistance: 10,000 Ohms
Connection: Square Base Plug-In
Mating Sockets: SR3P-05
Note: Plug In styles can be mounted using either panel mount or DIN rail mount sockets.
Dimensions: Width: 1.34 in, Height: 2.78 in, Length: 1.34 in
Identification Marked: 1943447A6
New Old Stock
- AMF Potter Brumfield - KH-5651 - Alternate - KHS-17A31-120 - Relay, AC. 4PDT 120 VAC 50/60 Hz, 3 Amp.Special Price $38.98 Regular Price $140.00 As low as $29.98
AMF Potter Brumfield - KH-5651 - Alternate KHS-17A31-120 - Relay, AC. 4PDT 120 VAC 50/60 Hz, 3Amp.
Alternate TE Connectivity - Potter Brumfield KHS-17A31-120
Long Life Miniature KH Series, Sealed Metal Case = KHS Relays
Contact Ratings: 3 Amp.
Coil Voltage: 120 VAC 50/60 Hz.
Coil Resistance: 3.9K Ohm (3900 Ohms)
Coil Current: 11 mA
Insulating Material: Molded Glass Reinforced Alkyd.
Insulation Resistance: 1,500 Megohms Minimun.
Breakdown Voltage: 500 Volts RMS 60 Hz between contacts and all other elements.
Operating Temperature: -45 C to 70 C
Mounting Stud (#6-32) on side of Case.
Number of Pins: 14 - Form C
Connections: Socket or Solder.
Packaging: Hermetically Sealed Metal Case. (KHS)
Expected Life: MechanicaL 50 Million Operations, Electrical: 100,000 Operations Min. @ Rated Load.
Approximate Weight: 1.6 Oz. (45g)
Durable Long Life Relay for Hazardous Locations
Part Marking KH-5651
New Old Stock
Alternates: TE Connectivity KHS-17A31-120, Magnecraft KHS-17A31-120, P&B KHS-17A31-120, KHS 17A31 / KHS 17A33 / KHS 17A22 / KHS 17A34
Proudly Made in USA - Unlike the more recent alternates being Made in China.Learn More
- WRC/Western Reserve Controls - WRC4-OA5S - 5V Logic MODULE 12-140VAC 3Amp OUTSpecial Price $16.98 Regular Price $19.50 As low as $12.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
WRC/Western Reserve Controls - WRC4-OA5S Relay Module.
Item Category: I/O Modules
Subcategory: Output Modules
Number of Circuits: 1
Input Voltage: 2.5-7.5 VDC
Input Current: 2 Milli Amps
Output Voltage: 12-140 VAC
Mounting Style: PC Board
Approvals: UL, CE
H x W x D:1.8 in x 1.85 in x .45 in
Net Weight: 1.12 OZ
Gross Weight: 1.2 OZ
12-140Vac , 3Amp out , 5V logic
Proudly Made in the USALearn More
- WRC/Western Reserve Controls - WRC4-IA5S - Relay, I/O SSR. Logic: 5VDC.Special Price $18.98 Regular Price $24.50 As low as $16.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 1 LEFT IN STOCK!
WRC/Western Reserve Controls - WRC4-IA5S Relay, I/O SSR. Logic 5VDC
Industry Model -*4-IAC5
Field Voltage Range -90-140 V
Part Type -Input
Nominal Field Voltage -120V
Nominal Logic Voltage -5V
Allowable Off-State Current (mA) -3
Logic Voltage Range -1.5-6 V
Max Input Current (mA) -10
Drop out Current (mA) -2.5
Nominal input: 120VAC.
Minimum input: 90VAC.
Maximum input: 140VAC.
Dropout current: 2.5Amp.
Red led indicator.
Package: 5 Pin.
Proudly Made in the USA.Learn More
- Western Electric - WE327F - Reed Relay Dual coil SPST-NOSpecial Price $12.98 Regular Price $14.50 As low as $9.98
- WAGO - 286-304 - 24VDC Railway Relay SPDT-7A 250VSpecial Price $38.98 Regular Price $48.50 As low as $34.98
WAGO - 286-304 - Relay, Railway.
Extended input voltage and temperature range for railway applications in accordance with DIN EN 50155 / VDE 0115 part 200. They can be used on vehicles operated with alternating current having a supply from the catenary via a transformer with battery charger and battery. The constant deviation from the operating voltage can, in this case, vary between 30 % and +25 %. The temperature range extended to 70 C corresponds to the maximum air temperature range in inner rooms of vehicles and housings located unprotected in the open air. 0253714024--03 29K1456.
Contacts: SPDT-7A 250V.
1 changeover contact.
Contact Ratings: Recommended min. load 100 mA at 12VAC/DC 10 mA at 120/230VAC/DC.
Coil Voltage: 24VDC.
Coil Current: 16mA.
Mech. Mtg.: Front-entry Pluggable Module.
Size: 0.70"W x 2.88"Deep.
Note: Contact material AgSnO2.
Made in Germany
- Unidentified MFG - 159-157-RA1 - Relay, Reed. SPDT Mercury Hg-Wetted, Form C,Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $7.50 As low as $3.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
159-157-RA1 Relay, Reed. Mercury Hg-Wetted, Form C.
The mercury-wetted contact relay represents one of the more sophisticated types of relays made today. The early pioneer work in mercury-wetted contact switching dates back to the 1950’s, as telephone laboratory scientists sought out the “perfect contact”.
Reed relays use an external electromagnet to control the reed switch. The contacts are of magnetic material and the electromagnet acts directly on them without requiring an armature to move them. Sealed in a glass tube, the contacts are protected from corrosion. Mercury-wetted relays are fast in operation and have relatively good load carrying capacity and long life. The mercury films are reestablished at each contact closure and contact erosion is eliminated. The mercury films are stretchable, there is no contact bounce and because it is a mercury contact, the contact resistance is very low and idea for low level switching applications.
A mercury-wetted reed relay is a form of reed relay that employs a mercury switch, in which the contacts are wetted with mercury. Mercury reduces the contact resistance and mitigates the associated voltage drop. For high-speed applications, the mercury eliminates contact bounce, and provides virtually instantaneous circuit closure. Mercury wetted relays are position-sensitive and must be mounted according to the manufacturer's specifications. Because of the toxicity and expense of liquid mercury, these relays have increasingly fallen into disuse.
The high speed of switching action of the mercury-wetted relay is a notable advantage. The mercury globules on each contact coalesce, and the current rise time through the contacts is generally considered to be a few picoseconds. However, in a practical circuit it may be limited by the inductance of the contacts and wiring. It was quite common, before restrictions on the use of mercury, to use a mercury-wetted relay in the laboratory as a convenient means of generating fast rise time pulses, however although the rise time may be picoseconds, the exact timing of the event is, like all other types of relay, subject to considerable jitter, possibly milliseconds, due to mechanical imperfections. The only major weakness of a mercury wetted contact relay is the necessity to mount the relay within 30° of a vertical position, due to its position sensitivity.
Type: Form C
Switched Load Rating: 2 Amp, 500 Volts Max, 100 VA Maximum
Carry Load Rating: 5 Amp
Contact Resistance: 14 Milliohms Typical, 20 Milliohms Max.
Packaging: Under High Pressure in Glass Capsules.
Approximate Dimensions 5.8mm D x 38mm Long. (0.225" X 1.5")
Life Expectancy: 1 billion operations minimum at rated load.
Note: Mercury Hg-Wetted.
Danger - High Pressure Glass Capsule- Handle with Care - User assumes responsibility and competency to handle this item.Learn More
- TE Connectivity TYCO Agastat - 7022SB - 250VDC, 10A, 0.5 - 5 Second Timing Delay-on-Drop-Out, Nuclear Qualified Time Delay RelaySpecial Price $249.98 Regular Price $380.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 1 LEFT IN STOCK!
TE Connectivity TYCO Agastat - 7022SB
Nuclear Qualified Time Delay Relay
DPDT-10A operates on 200-300 VDC 8watts
Coil Voltage 250V
Contact Current Rating: 10 A
Current Rating: 15 A
0.5-5 Sec TIME DELAY ON DROPOUT
Oversized 2.3" Indicating-Adjustment Knob
DPDT-Contacts Rated 10A-120/240 VAC 15A-30 VDC
NEW AGASTAT PNEUMATIC TIMING RELAY with vertical or horizontal mounting bracket.
Number of Pins : 8
Dimensions 2.5" x 2.8" x 4.5" high (114.8x82.6x78.5mm)
Weight: 2.3-pounds (113.398 g)
In manufactures sealed package with mounting hardware, specifications sheet and instructions.
Approvals: CE, CSA, UL
Alternate: 1-1423171-3Learn More
- TYCO TE Connectivity Potter and Brumfield - PM-17AY-208V - 208VAC 4PDT-25A open frame screw-terminalsSpecial Price $89.98 Regular Price $169.50 As low as $79.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 1 LEFT IN STOCK!
TYCO TE Connectivity Potter and Brumfield - PM-17AY-208V
Now Manufactured by Strughter Dunn to original Potter & Brumfield Specifications
4PDT-25Amp NEW 208VAC-coil
Contact Material: Silver Alloy
Contact Rating: 35 A
Contact Rating: 120 / 240VAC Resistive 35 A
Contact Rating: 28VDC Resistive 20 A
Motor: 240VAC 1 Phase , 1.5 hp
Contact Resistance, Initial: 100 milliohms max at 6VDC
Nominal Coil Power AC: 14 VA
Nominal Coil Power DC: 4.4 W
Input Voltage Tolerance – AC: 85% to 110% of nominal
Input Voltage Tolerance – DC: 80% to 110% of nominal
Drop-out voltage; 10% of nominal
Duty Sycle: Continuous
Timing Operate Time (max): 40 ms
Release Time (max): 30 ms
Dielectric Strength: Across Open, Contacts : 1500 Vrms
Between Mutually Insulated Point: 2000 Vrms
Insulation Resistance: 1000 megohms at 500VAC
Temperature Operating : -34 to 74 ºC (-30 to 165 ºF)
Electrical (full load): 100,000
Mechanical (no load): 2,000,000
Mounting Position: Any
Weight: 14.9 oz (379 g)
Ratings: 1HP, 25AMP, 1 Phase, 240 VAC
Open Frame 14-screw terminals