Items 1-24 of 77
- CP Clare & Co. - HGRM52112S05 - Relay Mercury Wetted Reed Relay, Contacts SPDT 100VA, 3V Coil.Special Price $34.98 Regular Price $120.00 As low as $28.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 40 LEFT IN STOCK!
CP Clare & Co. - HGRM52112S05 Relay Mercury Wetted Contacts Reed Relay, SPDT 100VA, 3V Coil.
Relay, Mercury Hg.
Form: C, Bistable
Contact Ratings: 100VA.
Coil Winding: Bifilar.
Coil Voltage: 3 V Typical, 5 V Max.
Coil Resistance: 26 Ohm.
Current: 5 Amps
Switching Frequency: 200 Hz
Operating Temperature: -38 C to 85 C
Mech Mtg: PCB, Unshielded.
Size: 1.61x 0.565 x 0.435" high.
Weight: 15 Grams
Note: Mercury Wetted. Signaaling.
UL Recognized, CSA certification, FCC68 CompatibleLearn More
- CP Clare & Co. - HGJ2MT54211P02 - Relay Mercury Wetted Contacts DPDT 100VA-24VDCSpecial Price $38.98 Regular Price $148.50 As low as $32.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
CP Clare & Co. - HGJ2MT54211P02 - Relay Mercury Wetted Contacts
Relay, Mercury Hg.
Contact Ratings: 100VA.
Coil Voltage: 24VDC.
Coil Resistance: 1400 Ohm.
Mech Mtg: PCB, shielded.
Size: 1.6 x 1.0 x 0.4" high.
Weight: 0.8 oz.
Note: Mercury Wetted. High sensitivity. Singe-sided stable, 1mS response.Learn More
- Western Electric - WE327F - Reed Relay Dual coil SPST-NOSpecial Price $12.98 Regular Price $14.50 As low as $9.98
- Unidentified MFG - 159-157-RA1 - Relay, Reed. SPDT Mercury Hg-Wetted, Form C,Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $7.50 As low as $3.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
159-157-RA1 Relay, Reed. Mercury Hg-Wetted, Form C.
The mercury-wetted contact relay represents one of the more sophisticated types of relays made today. The early pioneer work in mercury-wetted contact switching dates back to the 1950’s, as telephone laboratory scientists sought out the “perfect contact”.
Reed relays use an external electromagnet to control the reed switch. The contacts are of magnetic material and the electromagnet acts directly on them without requiring an armature to move them. Sealed in a glass tube, the contacts are protected from corrosion. Mercury-wetted relays are fast in operation and have relatively good load carrying capacity and long life. The mercury films are reestablished at each contact closure and contact erosion is eliminated. The mercury films are stretchable, there is no contact bounce and because it is a mercury contact, the contact resistance is very low and idea for low level switching applications.
A mercury-wetted reed relay is a form of reed relay that employs a mercury switch, in which the contacts are wetted with mercury. Mercury reduces the contact resistance and mitigates the associated voltage drop. For high-speed applications, the mercury eliminates contact bounce, and provides virtually instantaneous circuit closure. Mercury wetted relays are position-sensitive and must be mounted according to the manufacturer's specifications. Because of the toxicity and expense of liquid mercury, these relays have increasingly fallen into disuse.
The high speed of switching action of the mercury-wetted relay is a notable advantage. The mercury globules on each contact coalesce, and the current rise time through the contacts is generally considered to be a few picoseconds. However, in a practical circuit it may be limited by the inductance of the contacts and wiring. It was quite common, before restrictions on the use of mercury, to use a mercury-wetted relay in the laboratory as a convenient means of generating fast rise time pulses, however although the rise time may be picoseconds, the exact timing of the event is, like all other types of relay, subject to considerable jitter, possibly milliseconds, due to mechanical imperfections. The only major weakness of a mercury wetted contact relay is the necessity to mount the relay within 30° of a vertical position, due to its position sensitivity.
Type: Form C
Switched Load Rating: 2 Amp, 500 Volts Max, 100 VA Maximum
Carry Load Rating: 5 Amp
Contact Resistance: 14 Milliohms Typical, 20 Milliohms Max.
Packaging: Under High Pressure in Glass Capsules.
Approximate Dimensions 5.8mm D x 38mm Long. (0.225" X 1.5")
Life Expectancy: 1 billion operations minimum at rated load.
Note: Mercury Hg-Wetted.
Danger - High Pressure Glass Capsule- Handle with Care - User assumes responsibility and competency to handle this item.Learn More
- Struthers & Dunn - 219ABA118 - Relay, 28VDC 6-Pole-10A 12-pinSpecial Price $41.95 Regular Price $59.88Relay, control. Input: 24-28VDC. Contacts: 4PDT plus 1-NO and 1-NC. Contact Ratings: 10A Gold diffused silver cadmium oxide contacts. Coil Voltage: 24-28VDC. Coil Resistance: 240 ohms. Connections: 12-pin plug-in. Mech Mtg: socket, clear plastic case. Alt P/N 6615661-A2. Weight: 0.5 lbs. Note: The empty cases sell for $23.00+ from Newark. Learn More
- Sigma - 6HX4C-200-GD - Sil Relay SpecialSpecial Price $64.95 Regular Price $84.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 79 LEFT IN STOCK!
- TE Connectivity Potter & Brumfield - GM11A-120 - Open Frame Relay, 120VAC DPDT-3A Impulse / Sequencing RELAYSSpecial Price $39.98 Regular Price $69.00
TE Connectivity Potter & Brumfield - GM11A-120 - Open Frame Relay
Ratings: 120VAC 1.6W
Ratchet-Operated Impulse / Sequencing
Single Coil 50/60HZ
Repetition Rate: 10pulses/sec
50%duty cycle 5min ON, 5min OFF
Genuine Potter & BrumfieldNew Old Stock
Proudly Made in USALearn More
- MACROMATIC - SS60528 - Relay, time delay. Programmable TDR 24VDC.$44.88Relay, time delay. Contactor: 240VAC 10A. Coil: 24VDC. Connection: Octal. Electrical conf: DPDT. Body: 1.75 x 2.4 x 3.6" above socket. Weight: 5 oz. Time delay: 0.1 sec - 2 hrs. 16-Ranges via four top-mounted DIP switches. Min/max Control pot on top. Upon application of the control voltage (24) the relay contacts transfer for the preset time, then switch back. Input voltage must be removed and reapplied to reset the time delay . Learn More
- Magnecraft/S&D - B255XBAP-115/125D - Relay, control. DC. 2 (NC) 1 (NO) 1 (SPST) 125VDC.$125.00Relay, control. Input: DC. Contacts: 2 (NC) 1 (NO) 1 (SPST). Contact Ratings: 10Amp. Coil Voltage: 125VDC. Coil Current: 20 mA (latch) /15mA (reset). Coil Resistance: 6250 Ohms (latch) /8400 Ohms (reset). Pickup/Dropout: Maximum pick-up 100VDC. Connections: 12 Pin base Plug-In. Packaging: Enclosed. Note: B255 Series, 219 style, 2 Coil latching. Factory new, each NIB. Made in the USA. Coil marked 45570-43C. Learn More
- JOHNSON CONTROLS INC. CT - 108-4/110V - Relay, DC. 110VDC Coil.$44.99Relay, DC. Midtex, 156-14F100 4PDT 110VDC relay inside octal housing. Special relay manufactured for The University Of Alaska. Labeled: Graphic/Alarmlite 108-4/110VDC. Mount: 8 Octal plug-in. Color: black. More info: http://facilities.alaska.edu/uaf/fsinfo/0record/FS248-/FS413-FS413-12-MECH-Johnson-GraphicAnnunc-1984-FS413-BLU-MECH-011-00-1984.pdf Learn More
- Siemens Furnas - 41NB21AG - Relay, AC. 2 Pole NO/ 1Pole NC, 25Amp, Coil: 208-240VAC 600 Ohm.Special Price $59.98 Regular Price $139.95 As low as $49.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 90 LEFT IN STOCK!
Siemens Furnas - 41NB21AG - Relay, AC.
Air Conditioning Definite Purpose Magnetic Contactor
Unlike General purpose contactors, which are rated typically based on HorsePower (HP) of the motor, Definite Purpose contactors are rated on Motor Full Load Amps (FLA).
Series A, LI Pilot Pole, Open Frame
Standard Duty 240 VAC Max.
Contactor: 120/240VAC 25A.
Locked Rotor Amps: 150A
Welded Resistant Silver Cadmium Oxide contacts
Reinforced Thermoset Polyester Housing
Plus Aux NC contact in center.
Coil: 208-240VAC 50/60 Hz, 600 Ohm.
Connection: Screw Terminals with 1/4" Copper Lugs with Solder Holes.
Electrical Conf: DPST Normally Open.
Mech: Two Mounting Slots 1.7" spacing.
Dimensions: 2.5" x 2.7" x 2.7"H.
UPC 783087 071759
Weight: 10 oz.
Approvals: UL, SAE
Applications: Typical applications include cooling towers, refrigeration equipment, and commercial HVAC. NEMA
contactors provide the switching (on/off) function.
Note: Designed with a low drop out voltage making them ideal for air conditioning, heating and refrigeration applications. Space saving dimensions allow for smaller panels and more wiring room. The combination of multiple mounting holes and slots allows these contactors to be fastened onto panels and provide interchangeable mounting with many competitive contactors.
Siemens starters and contactors includes replacement products for parts formerly produced by Furnas Electric, including Furnas contactors and motor starters.
Made in USA
New Old Stock in Manufacturer's PackagingLearn More
- Crouzet Schneider GORDOS - 741A-7 - 24VDC SIP Dry Reed Relay, Solid State Relay, Normally Open Contacts.Special Price $7.98 Regular Price $9.50 As low as $5.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
GORDOS Reed Relay 741A-7, 74 Series SIP, Solid State Relay
Features: These Gordos Relays are molded in semiconductor-grade molding compounds that meet Underwriters Labortories 94V-0 flammability rating.
- Insertion loss 0.3 dBA from 1 to 500 Mhz
- Isolation: 30 dB min. from 1 to 600 Mhz.
- Characteristic Impedance 50, or 75 Ohms
Compatible with automatice insertion.
4 Pin PC Mount
Nominal Coil Voltage - 24VDC
Must operate Voltage - 18.0 VDC
Must release Voltage - 2.4 VDC
Maximum Voltage - 35 VDC140529-3
Reed Relay SIP Dry SPST NO Contacts 1750 ohm coil
Note:Outer pins are the contacts, inner pins are 1750 ohm coil.
Alternates: 62F4042, W117SIP-5, JWS-117-5, HE3621A2400, 3-1393771-5
- CP CLARE - A-47628 - 120VDC 18Kohm Octal Shielded Plate Relay$12.95
- Automatic Electric - 1PW54131A1 - Stepping Switch, 48VDC.$359.95
- ALLIED CONTROLS - POYHX-11 - 3PDT 24VDC Hermetically sealed relaysSpecial Price $49.95 Regular Price $69.00
- ALLIED CONTROLS - PBHX2 - 24VDC 4PDT-15A Hermetically Sealed$133.88
- ALCOSWITCH - FRL-201 - Switch, pushbutton. Safety switch.$19.88IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
SAFETY SWITCH Compact ON / OFF PushButton Switch and a relay automatically trips OUT if power supply stops / fails. MUST MANUALLY RESTART - Ideal where immediate restart after power failure is hazardous. 115VAC 5Amp 3-wire P/BUTTON ISOL TRANSF-RELAY / SWITCH 0.88 x 1.3 x 1.8" behind panel
Alco Switch was acquired by Tyco Electronics now TE Connectivity.Learn More
- DATRON - 93GB61-4-BA-5.5K - Relay, Double Pole, Electrically Held, DPDT, 110 VDC Coil, Contacts 10Amps, 24 VDCSpecial Price $78.98 Regular Price $160.00
DATRON - 93GB61-4-BA-5.5K - High Performance Relay
Military - Aerospace Relay
High Shock and Vibration Rating
Shock Resistance: 100 G's, 6+/-1mS
Coil: 110 VDC, 5500 Ohms
Contacts: 10 Amps, 28VDC
Contact Material: Silver Cadmium Oxide
Operating Temperature: -65 C to 125 C
Mechanical Life Expectancy: 1,000,000 Cycles
Connections: Solder Terminals
Overall Dimensions: Height 1.25" X Length 1.765" X Width 0.530"
Bailey Control P/N 1946286A6
New Old Stock
- WELCH - H20V22GR700P - 18-32VDC DPDT Coaxial 1/2-crystal can RelaySpecial Price $14.95 Regular Price $19.95
- U.S.R.C. - 95-281 - 115VAC DPDT-10A Herm-sealed RelaySpecial Price $79.98 Regular Price $129.50
US Relay CO. - U.S.R.C. - 95-281 - Hermetically Sealed Metal Can
DPDT-10Amp at 115VAC/29VDC 115VAC
8-pin Round Connector ( Not Octal ) plug-in And Screw down lock - 1.4 x 1.5 x 3"H
Unused but been around since the Cold War (Manf. Date 1957)
New Old Stock,
Weight 0.37 pounds
- Relcomm/Lucent - RMM-SR001 - Relay, coax. Coil: 24VDC.$45.00
- MAGNECRAFT/S&D - 788XBXCM4L - Relay 120VAC Coil, 120VAC DPDT-12A and Press-to-TestSpecial Price $14.98 Regular Price $18.50 As low as $12.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 25 LEFT IN STOCK!
- CUTLER-HAMMER - 6042H114 - Contactor. 3PDT 400Hz.$244.95Relay, Special. Input: 115VAC-400Hz. Contacts: 3PDT. Contact Ratings: 25Amp 28VDC/115-200VAC. Coil Voltage: 115VAC-400Hz. Connections: 16 screw terminals with nuts. Packaging: Hermetically Sealed, blue enamel. Size: 6"L x 3.3"W x 2.85"H. Weight: 3 lbs. Note: 5945-007104553, SKS13742. Continuous duty. Class B. Learn More
- TE Connectivity AGASTAT/AMERACE - EGPD002 - 1423176-6 - 125VDC 4PDT 15Amp, Time Delay/Timing Relay, Removed from EquipmentSpecial Price $38.98 Regular Price $68.50 As low as $32.98
TE Connectivity AGASTAT/AMERACE - EGPD002 Nuclear Qualified Time delay / Timing Relay
125VDC 4PDT 15Amp
1.75"Sq X 4.5"H W 3/16"(M)
Faston Conn MANUF P/N OR EQUAL - SAFETY DEVICE / NUCLEAR POWER PLANT RELAYS
Alternate: TE Connectivity 1423176-6
Note: Used /Removed from equipment
Retails new for 0ver $1000.