Process Control Components
From heaters and encoders to pumps and valves, our electronic control products can be used with a variety of systems. Whether it’s AC or DC process control component, each of our products is efficient and reliable. We have high quality encoders, heaters, valves, and solenoids for sale. Our electronic control products will help you accurately regulate the inputs and outputs of your systems.
If the process control component you require is not in stock, you can request the part from us and we’ll let you know when we can get it to you. If you have any other questions about our products, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Shop our inventory below.
Items 1-24 of 1166
- Warner Electric - ALP12-05B5-18D - Linear actuator. 500-lbs 115VAC 18"stroke$169.88
- REDINGTON - 731-0041 - Meter. DC Hour Meter 7 digit, 10-50VDC.Special Price $24.98 Regular Price $36.50 As low as $22.98
- OPTO 22 - G4D16R - Remote digital 16-CH I/O unit, mistic protocol.$476.85
- MINCO PRODUCTS - HK21744 (A) - Heaters. Flexible thermofoil 24VDC 21 Ohm.Special Price $8.00 Regular Price $11.95
- MINCO PRODUCTS - HK21743 (A) - Heaters. Flexible thermofoil 24VDC 21 Ohm.Special Price $8.00 Regular Price $9.95
- WHITE ROGERS - 25K49A-3 - Valve, gas. 115VAC 0.12 Amp 60Hz.$20.00
- WATLOW - G1JX120A FIREROD - Heater element 300 Watt 200V.$4.95
- VEEDER-ROOT - 727235-006 - Small Stroke Mechanical Revolution Counter 5-Digit, resettable.Special Price $34.98 Regular Price $65.00 As low as $29.98
VEEDER-ROOT - 727235-006 - Small Stroke Mechanical Revolution Counter 5-Digit, resettable.
Small flange mount, mechanical totalizer with large figure size. all external and internal parrts are corrosion resistant for trouble free and accurate performance, indorrs and out. easy to see five figure display,high contracts white-on-black numerals and stainless steel drive shaft.
Mechanical counter 5-Digit resettable totalizer.
Ratchet/stroke operated with knob reset (no knob included, forward to count 45 Degree actuation.
Grey body is 0.98"deep, 1.2" with mounting flange on bottom x 2.75" long, including counting & reset shafts x 1.3" high, 1.57" with counting shaft as delivered (moveable).
Base 1.44" X 1.18"Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - 411823-1 - Solenoid, Laminate Open Frame AC. Coil: 26VAC, 0.75A, 5.5 Ohms.Special Price $8.98 Regular Price $19.95
Solenoid, AC. This solenoid has a T-shaped laminated design plunger and laminated steel frame. It has the unique ability to hold an exceptionally heavy load with a minium of humming or vibration. To minimize the humming or chattering of most AC solenoids, the contact surfaces of the laminated frame and plunger are machined to provide a smooth and flush contact surface.
Laminate solenoids consist of a laminated steel frame, a coil, and a movable plunger in the center of the coil. When the coil is energized the plunger is pulled into the coil
Load force: >48 oz.
Stroke length: 0.6".
Duty cycle: Continuous.
Coil: 26VAC 0.75A 5.5 Ohms.
Plunger config: rectangular w/pin-in-U.
Mech: 8 holes on base.
Body dim: 1.2"x1.5"x2.5" .
Weight: 0.42 lbs.
Connection: 3/16" male spades.
Applications: Wurlitzer Solenoid 411823-1 Turntable Speed Shift Coil.
Seeburg M100C Phonograph Latch Bar Solenoid
Seeburg SS-160 Showcase Jukebox
Similar to Dormeyer or Guardian Electric Industrial/Commercial Solenoids tailored
for high force, short stroke solutions. Continuous or intermittent duty; on/off operation; standard and laminates with life from 50,000 to 100,000 cycles, offering pull-in engagement which is well-suited to lock/latch operations.
Note: ALT P/N: SOL-20.
USED May have some rust on the frame.Learn More
- TURCK - FKFD12-0.8 - Sensor socket & conn (F)12-pin panel mount socket$15.00
- SCHNEIDER AUTOMATION SA - TSXMFPBAK032P - Board. Memory module/board 32K x 16.$275.00
- REXROTH Pneumatic - 561 010 508 0 - Smart Transducer 7,5bar$2,885.00
- PSP MFG - 5945-502-4495 - SD-845 - Solenoid, DC. Coil: 24VDC 0.58A 41 Ohms.$24.00
PSP MFG - 5945-502-4495 SD-845 Solenoid, DC.
Load force: >48 oz.
Stroke length: 0.75.
Duty cycle: Continuous.
Coil: 24VDC 0.58A 41 Ohms.
Plunger config: Round with 3/8" loop.
Mech: Rectangular flange.
Body dim: 1.5"D x 4". Weight: 1.1 lbs.
Connection: MS3102A-125-3P Conn. Formerly:3380-708550-9985.Learn More
- PNEUMADYNE INC - H0-20-2N - Directional Control Valves - Toggle ControlSpecial Price $5.91 Regular Price $7.88Panel Mount Toggle Directional Control Valves 2-WAY NORMALLY CLOSED WITH DETENTED TOGGLE 0-to-125psi -20deg to +160degF Flow rate 8scfm @ 50psi and 17scfm at 125psi Only 4-6oz actuation force on toggle - Sealed rotating base for multidirectional positioning (Not to be used as a rotary union.) ( VALVE 2WNC TOG DET 10-32(F)Elbow ENI ) Only 16mm dia x 52mm OALength. Brass/Nickel/SS Learn More
- OAK INDUSTRIES - LCE1N-2G09-36-3 - Encoder, rotary. Manual 2 Bit, 9 CY, 36 Pos.$3.95
Encoder, rotary. Manual 2 Bit, 9-cycle, 36-Position with detents. Gray code. Housing material: plastic, gray. Mount: panel, threaded-bushing. Dimensions: 0.877" (22.2mm) long x 0.826" (20.9mm) wide plus 3 PC leads x 0.336" (8.5mm) high. Bushing length: (3/3-32), 6.3mm long. Shaft: 0.250" (6.35mm) D x 0.500" (12.7mm) long. Note: Marked OAK 700. (0.830" x 0.343").Learn More
- Electroswitch OAK-GRIGSBY INC. - 94Q100-40-00 - Encoder, rotary. Optical. 100PPR, 3,000 RPM Max.Special Price $28.98 Regular Price $36.49
Electroswitch formerly Oak-Grisby 94Q100-40-11 Encoder, rotary. Optical. 100PPR, 3,000RPM max. Two channel quadrature output. Style 2 Output: NC + A B. Mount: panel, 1/2" bushing and 1/4" SS shaft, ball bearing type, spins freely. Package: die cast housing, 1" square. Standard 4" 4-pin ribbon cable and connector. Note: Compact, robust, economical. 100 million+ operations.
The 900 Series offers a full line of low cost, rugged optical encoders with incremental output. Well suited for industrial motion and position sensing, their low profile and high resolution also make them ideal for panel mounted applications. A two-channel quadrature code allows the encoder to detect the direction and magnitude of the input motion applied to its shaft.
- MINCO PRODUCTS - HK21747(A) - Heaters. Flexible thermofoil 24VDC 44 Ohm.Special Price $4.00 Regular Price $5.95
- MAROTTA SCIENTIFIC CONTROLS - PLV130BA 4810-00-829-6163 - Hydraulic Valve 3,000-PSI 24VDC$25.00NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
- MACROMATIC - SS60528 - Relay, time delay. Programmable TDR 24VDC.$44.88Relay, time delay. Contactor: 240VAC 10A. Coil: 24VDC. Connection: Octal. Electrical conf: DPDT. Body: 1.75 x 2.4 x 3.6" above socket. Weight: 5 oz. Time delay: 0.1 sec - 2 hrs. 16-Ranges via four top-mounted DIP switches. Min/max Control pot on top. Upon application of the control voltage (24) the relay contacts transfer for the preset time, then switch back. Input voltage must be removed and reapplied to reset the time delay . Learn More
- HEDLAND - 526002-DCR - DC FLOW ALERT Limit Switch ModuleSpecial Price $16.98 Regular Price $36.50
HEDLAND - 526002-DCR - DC FLOW ALERT Limit Switch Module.
This is the Flow Limit Switch for EZ-VIEW FLOW METERS (Not Supplied) - using Hall Effect-triggered (Normally Open) Relay hermetically sealed in encapsulating compound, within Polysulfone module. The Relay, when Activated, is designed to directly control warning lights, alarms or digital inputs. Supply: 7-24VDC @ 90mA Switches 1A @ 24VDC - WHEN CONNECTED TO THE FLOW METER (NOT SUPPLIED) The Set Point is: 0 - 100% of full scale 1-1/4" ID for FlowmeterLearn More
- HAYS-REPUBLIC DIVISION OF MILTON ROY CO. - A10026-00-C01 - 12VDC Linear Actuator.$29.95
- GUARDIAN - A420-064181-00 - Solenoid, DC. Coil: 24VDC 0.3A 77 Ohms.$4.95Solenoid, DC. Operation: pull. Load force: >16 oz. Stroke length: 0.5. Duty cycle: continuous. Coil: 24VDC 0.3A 77 Ohms. Plunger config: round w/ slot & hole. Mech: 2 6-32 holes in base. Body dim: 1.4"x0.85"x2.75". Weight: 0.2 lbs. Connection: polarized coil w/int.diode, narrow pin (+). Learn More