Items 1-24 of 107
- CP Clare & Co. - HGRM52112S05 - Relay Mercury Wetted Reed Relay, Contacts SPDT 100VA, 3V Coil.Special Price $34.98 Regular Price $120.00 As low as $28.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 40 LEFT IN STOCK!
CP Clare & Co. - HGRM52112S05 Relay Mercury Wetted Contacts Reed Relay, SPDT 100VA, 3V Coil.
Relay, Mercury Hg.
Form: C, Bistable
Contact Ratings: 100VA.
Coil Winding: Bifilar.
Coil Voltage: 3 V Typical, 5 V Max.
Coil Resistance: 26 Ohm.
Current: 5 Amps
Switching Frequency: 200 Hz
Operating Temperature: -38 C to 85 C
Mech Mtg: PCB, Unshielded.
Size: 1.61x 0.565 x 0.435" high.
Weight: 15 Grams
Note: Mercury Wetted. Signaaling.
UL Recognized, CSA certification, FCC68 CompatibleLearn More
- CP Clare & Co. - HGJ2MT54211P02 - Relay Mercury Wetted Contacts DPDT 100VA-24VDCSpecial Price $38.98 Regular Price $148.50 As low as $32.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
CP Clare & Co. - HGJ2MT54211P02 - Relay Mercury Wetted Contacts
Relay, Mercury Hg.
Contact Ratings: 100VA.
Coil Voltage: 24VDC.
Coil Resistance: 1400 Ohm.
Mech Mtg: PCB, shielded.
Size: 1.6 x 1.0 x 0.4" high.
Weight: 0.8 oz.
Note: Mercury Wetted. High sensitivity. Singe-sided stable, 1mS response.Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - 159-157-RA1 - Relay, Reed. SPDT Mercury Hg-Wetted, Form C,Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $7.50 As low as $3.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
159-157-RA1 Relay, Reed. Mercury Hg-Wetted, Form C.
The mercury-wetted contact relay represents one of the more sophisticated types of relays made today. The early pioneer work in mercury-wetted contact switching dates back to the 1950’s, as telephone laboratory scientists sought out the “perfect contact”.
Reed relays use an external electromagnet to control the reed switch. The contacts are of magnetic material and the electromagnet acts directly on them without requiring an armature to move them. Sealed in a glass tube, the contacts are protected from corrosion. Mercury-wetted relays are fast in operation and have relatively good load carrying capacity and long life. The mercury films are reestablished at each contact closure and contact erosion is eliminated. The mercury films are stretchable, there is no contact bounce and because it is a mercury contact, the contact resistance is very low and idea for low level switching applications.
A mercury-wetted reed relay is a form of reed relay that employs a mercury switch, in which the contacts are wetted with mercury. Mercury reduces the contact resistance and mitigates the associated voltage drop. For high-speed applications, the mercury eliminates contact bounce, and provides virtually instantaneous circuit closure. Mercury wetted relays are position-sensitive and must be mounted according to the manufacturer's specifications. Because of the toxicity and expense of liquid mercury, these relays have increasingly fallen into disuse.
The high speed of switching action of the mercury-wetted relay is a notable advantage. The mercury globules on each contact coalesce, and the current rise time through the contacts is generally considered to be a few picoseconds. However, in a practical circuit it may be limited by the inductance of the contacts and wiring. It was quite common, before restrictions on the use of mercury, to use a mercury-wetted relay in the laboratory as a convenient means of generating fast rise time pulses, however although the rise time may be picoseconds, the exact timing of the event is, like all other types of relay, subject to considerable jitter, possibly milliseconds, due to mechanical imperfections. The only major weakness of a mercury wetted contact relay is the necessity to mount the relay within 30° of a vertical position, due to its position sensitivity.
Type: Form C
Switched Load Rating: 2 Amp, 500 Volts Max, 100 VA Maximum
Carry Load Rating: 5 Amp
Contact Resistance: 14 Milliohms Typical, 20 Milliohms Max.
Packaging: Under High Pressure in Glass Capsules.
Approximate Dimensions 5.8mm D x 38mm Long. (0.225" X 1.5")
Life Expectancy: 1 billion operations minimum at rated load.
Note: Mercury Hg-Wetted.
Danger - High Pressure Glass Capsule- Handle with Care - User assumes responsibility and competency to handle this item.Learn More
- SIGMA - 191TE1C6M-5S - Relay, reed. Input: DC. Contacts: SPDT.$7.95
- DUNCO - MRR1ADSR8 - 5VDC SPST-NO 8DIP Dry Reed RelaysSpecial Price $3.71 Regular Price $4.95IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- Electronic Applications Company - EAC - 1A06X125A1AB - Relay, reed. Coil: 6VDC 125 Ohm.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $4.50 As low as $2.49IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
Electronic Applications Company - EAC - 1A06X125A1AB Relay, Reed.
A reed relay uses an electromagnet to control one or more reed switches. The contacts are of magnetic material and the electromagnet acts directly on them without requiring an armature to move them.
Coil: SPST NO 1.25Amp 6VDC 125 Ohm.
Vintage New Old Stock
Alternate P/N: R-RR15 RD0241.
Allen Bradley purchased the former "EAC" Electronic Applications CompanyLearn More
- AMERICAN RELAYS - BD2A05D - Relay, reed. Contacts: DPST NO with diode.$3.90
- AMERICAN RELAYS - SH1A05 - Relay, reed. Input: 5VDC NO.$3.95Relay, reed. Input: 5VDC NO. Contacts: SPST. Contact Ratings: Max 7.5VDC. Coil Resistance: 500 Ohm. Size: 4 sip. Form 1a, no diode. Epoxy molded sub-miniature Single-In-Line Package high quality reed relays. Automatic insertion compatible. �SH� series is the smallest SIP package reed relay and designed for high reliable automatic test equipment. Learn More
- Babcock - PC-2CS-24 - 1945345 - 2.7k, DPDT, Reed RelaySpecial Price $8.98 Regular Price $19.95 As low as $4.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- DATRON - 93GB61-4-BA-5.5K - Relay, Double Pole, Electrically Held, DPDT, 110 VDC Coil, Contacts 10Amps, 24 VDCSpecial Price $78.98 Regular Price $160.00
DATRON - 93GB61-4-BA-5.5K - High Performance Relay
Military - Aerospace Relay
High Shock and Vibration Rating
Shock Resistance: 100 G's, 6+/-1mS
Coil: 110 VDC, 5500 Ohms
Contacts: 10 Amps, 28VDC
Contact Material: Silver Cadmium Oxide
Operating Temperature: -65 C to 125 C
Mechanical Life Expectancy: 1,000,000 Cycles
Connections: Solder Terminals
Overall Dimensions: Height 1.25" X Length 1.765" X Width 0.530"
Bailey Control P/N 1946286A6
New Old Stock
- WHEELOCK - 262-1C - 12VDC SPDT-10mA Shielded Reed Relay$2.95
- WABASH - 1371-4-1 - Relay, Reed. DC 4PST NO.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $3.50 As low as $1.98
- TRIRIDGE - 103-400-12M - HI CURRENT REED RELAY, 12VDC 4PSTSpecial Price $3.98 Regular Price $5.00 As low as $3.49
- TRIRIDGE - 103-100-12 - 41A261432 - Relay, Reed. Coil: 12VDC 1000 Ohm Coil.Special Price $3.98 Regular Price $6.00 As low as $1.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
TRIRIDGE - 103-100-12 - 41A261432 - Relay, Reed.
Reed relays can switch faster than larger relays and require very little power from the control circuit.
High Density Miniature Single-in-line
SPST-1Amp (or more)
12VDC Reed Relay
1K ohm coil
One on one end and 3 leads opposite end
44.9mm x 12.6 mm round.
Proudly Made in USA
- Littelfuse Hamlin - HE722A05-10 - Relay, Reed. SPST-NO 5V 250mA.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $3.95 As low as $1.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
Littelfuse Hamlin - HE722A05-10 - Relay, Reed.
SPST-NO 5V 250mA.
Coil Current: 25 mA
Coil Resistance: 200 Ω
Coil Type: Non-Latching
Coil Voltage (AC): 3.75 V
Coil Voltage (DC): 5 V
Contact Current Rating: 500 mA
Dropout Voltage: 500 mV
Insulation Resistance: 10 GΩ
Max Current Rating: 500 mA
Max Operating Temperature: 85 °C
Max Voltage Rating (DC): 200 V
Min Operating Temperature: -40 °C
Operate Time: 1 ms
Relay Type: Reed
Release Time: 1 ms
Switching Current: 500 mA
Switching Voltage: 200 V
Package: 8 Dip in an IC Molded Type Body.
Alternate /Similar: Coto 8002-05
Note: Hamlin is now a Littelfuse Company.Learn More
- Gordos/Crouzet - 836C1 - Relay, reed. Contacts: SPDT.Special Price $4.49 Regular Price $5.99
- GI/CLARE - PRMA1C12 - Relay, reed. Contactor: 100VDC/100VACSpecial Price $6.86 Regular Price $9.14READY TO SHIP - ONLY 5 LEFT IN STOCK!
- ELEC INST - 609-5D - 5VDC DPST Reed Relay Hi Volt DipSpecial Price $3.71 Regular Price $4.95
- Douglas Randall - 24HPG1A - 24VDC 3000 OHM COIL N.O.$1.95
- ELECTROL - R8041-3 - 24VDC DPST 1 N.O. 1 N.C. Reed RelaysSpecial Price $0.97 Regular Price $1.29
- ELECTROL - BBV1A12A10 - Relay, reed. Input: DC. Contacts: SPST NO.$1.50 As low as $0.75IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
ELECTROL - BBV1A12A10 Relay, reed.
A reed relay is a type of relay that uses an electromagnet to control one or more reed switches. The contacts are of magnetic material and the electromagnet acts directly on them without requiring an armature to move them.
Contacts: SPST NO.
Contact Ratings: 500mA, 10 watt.
Coil Voltage: 12VDC.
Coil Resistance: 1120 Ohm.
Mech Mtg: PCB 4 pin inline.
Packaging: Epoxy enclosed.
Size: 29.3mm x 9.6mm x 11mm above board.
Note: (600Vbr) 1Amp. Blueboy.Learn More
- Crouzet/Schneider Elect - 831A-1 - Relay, reed. SPST NO 0.5Amp 5V.$4.95
- American Zettler - AZ2531-045-1 - 48-82VDC DPDT-1Amp Reed RelaySpecial Price $8.98 Regular Price $19.95 As low as $4.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!