Motor Starter Relay
- Siemens Furnas - 41NB21AG - Relay, AC. 2 Pole NO/ 1Pole NC, 25Amp, Coil: 208-240VAC 600 Ohm.Special Price $59.98 Regular Price $129.95 As low as $49.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 89 LEFT IN STOCK!
Siemens Furnas - 41NB21AG - Relay, AC.
Air Conditioning Definite Purpose Magnetic Contactor
Unlike General purpose contactors, which are rated typically based on HorsePower (HP) of the motor, Definite Purpose contactors are rated on Motor Full Load Amps (FLA).
Series A, LI Pilot Pole, Open Frame
Standard Duty 240 VAC Max.
Contactor: 120/240VAC 25A.
Contacts: 2P NO, 1P NC
Locked Rotor Amps: 150A
Welded Resistant Silver Cadmium Oxide contacts
Reinforced Thermoset Polyester Housing
Plus Aux NC contact in center.
Coil: 208-240VAC 50/60 Hz, 600 Ohm.
Connection: Screw Terminals with 1/4" Copper Lugs with Solder Holes.
Electrical Conf: DPST Normally Open.
Mech: Two Mounting Slots 1.7" spacing.
Dimensions: 2.5" x 2.7" x 2.7"H.
UPC 783087 071759
Weight: 10 oz.
Approvals: UL, SAE
Series A, 54790-135
Applications: Typical applications include cooling towers, refrigeration equipment, and commercial HVAC. Air Conditioner, NEMA
contactors provide the switching (on/off) function.
Note: Designed with a low drop out voltage making them ideal for air conditioning, heating and refrigeration applications. Space saving dimensions allow for smaller panels and more wiring room. The combination of multiple mounting holes and slots allows these contactors to be fastened onto panels and provide interchangeable mounting with many competitive contactors.
Siemens starters and contactors includes replacement products for parts formerly produced by Furnas Electric, including Furnas contactors and motor starters.
Made in USA
New Old Stock in Manufacturer's PackagingLearn More
- ALLEN BRADLEY - AB - 140-MN-0060 SER B w/ 140-A11 - Adjustable Current 0.4~0.6A MANUAL MOTOR STARTERSpecial Price $41.95 Regular Price $49.00
- Unidentified MFG - UNI9-7 - 12VDC - Starter Solenoid Relay Assembly.Special Price $14.98 Regular Price $18.50 As low as $12.98
UNI9-7 - Universal Starter Starter Solenoid Relay Assembly, 3-Terminal.
Coil Voltage: 12VDC
SPST Normally Open Contact
Coil Resistance: 4 ohms,
Coil Current: 3 Amps, Momentary Duty.
Two Large Copper Contactor Terminals: 5/16-24,
Single Coil Terminal: 10/32
One side of coil internally connected to integral mounting bracket, very high resemblance to those used in Ford Automobiles, Trucks, Tractors, and/or Marine. Replacement Solenoid for Oliver Tractors, Indust/Construction, International Harvester, & Allis Chamers applications.Learn More
- SIEMENS - 3RT1025-1B..0 Contactor with - 3RT1025-1B - 3 Phase Motor Starter Contactor and 3RT1926-1BB00 Surge Suppressor.Special Price $98.98 Regular Price $124.50
SIEMENS - 3RT1025-1B..0 Contactor with - 3RT1025-1B - 3 Phase Motor Starter Contactor and 3RT1926-1BB00 Surge Suppressor.
The Siemens Sirius 3RT1025-1B..0 / 3RT1025-1B is a 3-phase IEC rated contactor used for the control of electric
motors. It is rated 5 HP at 230V and 10 HP at 460V. Conforms to IEC 60946
- COMBINATION STARTER
- 115-230 VAC
- 1 PHASE
- 1-3 HP
- 230-575 VAC
- 3 PHASE
- 5-15 HP
Made in Germany
- Westinghouse FANAL - SF1 SV1 - 6711C92G06 - Aux, Contact Block. 4P 10Amp 600VAC.Special Price $24.98 Regular Price $29.99 As low as $19.98
Westinghouse FANAL - SF1 SV1 - 6711C92G06 - Aux, Contact Block. 4P 10Amp 600VAC.
4P 10Amp 600VAC.
Auxiliary contact block.
Slide on mounting for all contactors and 600VAC control relays.
With Specification Sheet and Instructions
Made in W. GermanyLearn More
- Allen-Bradley 509-BOD NEMA Full Voltage Non-Reversing Starter,SIZE 1$195.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 1 LEFT IN STOCK!
- Eaton - Cutler Hammer H2012-3 - Definite Purpose Heater, H series 3 PackSpecial Price $42.98 Regular Price $48.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 3 LEFT IN STOCK!
Eaton - Cutler Hammer H2012-3 - Definite Purpose Heater, H Series Heater 3 Pack.
Cutler-Hammer class 20 nema starter overload relay heater standard trip motor fla 14 to 22.8 ampere 32/75 ampere relay current suitable to used on overload relays.
Authentic Cutler-Hammer Product - New Old StockLearn More
- Westinghouse - A200M1CAC - Contactor, Motor Control. NEMA 1, 110/120V 50/60Hz. Used.Special Price $189.98 Regular Price $300.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 4 LEFT IN STOCK!
Westinghouse - A200M1CAC - EA13A Contactor, Motor Control.
Eaton - Westinghouse
NEMA 1, 110/120V 50/60Hz Non-Reversing Starter.
3 Pole, 3 Phase
Model J, Size 1
600 VAC Max.
Make 3600VA/30A Max
Break 360VA/3A Max
Model J.3 POLE 30AMP.
With attached BA13A, model B, thermal overload relay.
Thermal Overload Relay, Ambient Compensated
Horsepower Rating: 10 HP
Overall Dimensions: 84.1 x 117.1 x 163.1mm
Note: Used/Removed from Equipment.
Approvals: CSA, UL
Made in USALearn More
- General Electric - 3ARR4BA7 - Relay, AC. Potential Start Relay, SPST NO 120V 18A.Special Price $42.98 Regular Price $56.50
General Electric - 3ARR4BA7 - Relay, AC.
Status: Discontinued - Note: GE no longer manufacturers relays.
Motor Start Relay, Potential Relay.
Type: Plug-in or Quick Connect
Contacts: SPST NO.
Contact Ratings: 240VAC / 18FLA / 55 LRA.
Coil Voltage: 120VAC 60 cycle.
Coil Current: 18 Amp.
Coil Resistance: 880 Ohm.
Packaging: Enclosed with top bracket for mount.
Size: 2 x 2 x 1.8".
Coil Terminals 4 and 5.
Normally open Contact Terminals 2 and 6.
Note: No Shelf Life
New Old Stock - Made in USA - Rare & Difficult to Find
Alternates: 3ARR4-BA7-FC, 7044-6945-01-131-7945
- TELEMECANIQUE - LP2-D0901BD - Contactor, reversing. Dual 3P 24VDC.$85.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 1 LEFT IN STOCK!
- ESSEX RBM CONTROLS - 91252-121 - Potential Start Relay SPST NO 115V 1/12 HPSpecial Price $9.98 Regular Price $14.50 As low as $8.98
ESSEX RBM CONTROLS - 91252-121, Potential Start Relay.
Motor Start Relay
115 VAC 60 Hz,
SPST Normally Open Contact.
Three terminal device (with #1 a no-connect tie point.)
Terminal #4 is connected to one end of the coil and one side of a normally open contact. Terminal #3 is connected to the other end of the coil.
Terminal #2 is connected to the other side of the normally open contact. Coil current exceeding 5 amps will cause the contact to close until the current falls below 3 amps.
In a typical application, the #2 terminal connects the starting winding on a split phase AC motor, and the run winding is connected to the #3 terminal.
When the AC voltage is applied to #4 terminal the initial current drawn as the motor comes up to speed applies the voltage to the starting winding until the motor reaches a running speed and a lower current level.
Genuine Essex RBM Controls Relay - New Old StockLearn More