Motor Starter Relay
- ALLEN BRADLEY - AB - 140-MN-0060 SER B w/ 140-A11 - Adjustable Current 0.4~0.6A MANUAL MOTOR STARTERSpecial Price $41.95 Regular Price $49.00
- Unidentified MFG - UNI9-7 12V - Starter Relay, 12 VDC$9.95
- SIEMENS - 3RT1025-1B..0 Contactor with - 3RT1025-1B - 3 Phase Motor Starter Contactor and 3RT1926-1BB00 Surge Suppressor.Special Price $98.98 Regular Price $124.50
SIEMENS - 3RT1025-1B..0 Contactor with - 3RT1025-1B - 3 Phase Motor Starter Contactor and 3RT1926-1BB00 Surge Suppressor.
The Siemens Sirius 3RT1025-1B..0 / 3RT1025-1B is a 3-phase IEC rated contactor used for the control of electric
motors. It is rated 5 HP at 230V and 10 HP at 460V. Conforms to IEC 60946
- COMBINATION STARTER
- 115-230 VAC
- 1 PHASE
- 1-3 HP
- 230-575 VAC
- 3 PHASE
- 5-15 HP
Made in Germany
- Westinghouse FANAL - SF1 SV1 - 6711C92G06 - Aux, Contact Block. 4P 10Amp 600VAC.Special Price $24.98 Regular Price $29.99 As low as $19.98
Westinghouse FANAL - SF1 SV1 - 6711C92G06 - Aux, Contact Block. 4P 10Amp 600VAC.
4P 10Amp 600VAC.
Auxiliary contact block.
Slide on mounting for all contactors and 600VAC control relays.
With Specification Sheet and Instructions
Made in W. GermanyLearn More
- Allen-Bradley 509-BOD NEMA Full Voltage Non-Reversing Starter,SIZE 1$195.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 2 LEFT IN STOCK!
- TELEMECANIQUE - LP2-D0901BD - Contactor, reversing. Dual 3P 24VDC.$85.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 1 LEFT IN STOCK!
- ESSEX RBM CONTROLS - 91252-121 - Potential Start Relay SPST NO 115V 1/12 HPSpecial Price $8.98 Regular Price $14.50 As low as $7.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 11 LEFT IN STOCK!
ESSEX RBM CONTROLS - 91252-121, Potential Start Relay.
Motor Start Relay
115 VAC 60 Hz,
SPST Normally Open Contact.
Three terminal device (with #1 a no-connect tie point.)
Terminal #4 is connected to one end of the coil and one side of a normally open contact. Terminal #3 is connected to the other end of the coil.
Terminal #2 is connected to the other side of the normally open contact. Coil current exceeding 5 amps will cause the contact to close until the current falls below 3 amps.
In a typical application, the #2 terminal connects the starting winding on a split phase AC motor, and the run winding is connected to the #3 terminal.
When the AC voltage is applied to #4 terminal the initial current drawn as the motor comes up to speed applies the voltage to the starting winding until the motor reaches a running speed and a lower current level.
Genuine Essex RBM Controls Relay - New Old StockLearn More