DC Coil Relay
Items 1-24 of 626
- ELECTRONIC SPECIALITIES - 10001-2580934 - Relay, power. DPDT 5A 26.5VDC.$14.95
- Panasonic MATSUSHITA - JC1A-TM-DC24V - Compact Power Relay, DC. NO 24VDC 10A. SPSTSpecial Price $12.98 Regular Price $18.50 As low as $8.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
Panasonic MATSUSHITA - JC1A-TM-DC24V Compact Power Relay, General Purpose.
Input: DC. Contacts: 1 Form A. SPST NO
Contact Ratings: 10A/250VAC Resistive, 7.5A/250VAC, @0.4 PF, 10A/30VDC.
Contact Material: Silver Alloy
Coil Voltage: 24VDC. (Must Operate - 19.2 VDC, Must Release - 2.4 VDC)
Operate Time: 15 mS
Coil Current: 37.5 mA.
Coil Resistance: 640 Ohms.
Connections: 0.187 quick-connect tabs.
Operating Temperature: -50 C to 60C
Mech Mtg: Mounting Flanges (1.5" centers) integral to plastic housing.
Packaging: Plastic Enclosure.
Size: 1-1/4" x 3/4" x 1-9/16" (height including connection tabs).
Weight: 1 oz.
Typical Applications: Automatic Garage Door Openers, Dryers, Vending Machines, Stereo Equipment, Audio Visual.
Additional Information: https://datasheet.octopart.com/JC1A-TM-DC24V-VDE-Panasonic-datasheet-148176.pdfLearn More
- GOLDSTAR - VS-48MB - Relay, DC. SPST. TV-5, 16Amp 48VDC.Special Price $1.98 Regular Price $2.95IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
General Purpose Relay, PC Mount. Input: DC. Contacts: SPST NO. Contact Ratings: 16Amp. Coil Voltage: 48VDC (48 VDCTV-5). Coil Resistance: 3120 Ohm. Mech Mtg: pcb. Packaging: 4 Pin Dip, epoxy enclosed. Size: 0.50 x 1.14 x 1.0" above board. Weight: 0.6 oz. Note: Slimline. Equivalent NTE R22-5D16-48.
● UL, CSA, VDE, SEV, SEMKO, FIMKO, IMQ recognized
TV-5, TV-8 rated
● Working class: C
● UL class B (130°C) insulation
● Type of service: continuous duty
● Heavy duty miniature slim type power relay
● High isolation in small package
—Insulation distance: 8 mm
—Dielectric strength: 5,000 VAC
(between coil and contacts)
—Surge strength: 10,000 V
● Standard and high sensitivity types available
● Flux free type and plastic sealed type available
- CP CLARE & Co. - HGSR-51111-T01 - Relay, Mercury Wetted Contacts. Coil: 24VDC 2600 Ohm.Special Price $49.98 Regular Price $149.99IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- AROMAT - NL6EBX-6M-L2-DC24V - Relay, DC. Coil: 24VDC.$14.95
- American Zettler - AZ424-D-07-40L - Relay, DC. DPDT 5Amp 24VDC. Hermetically SealedSpecial Price $7.98 Regular Price $12.50IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
American Zettler - AZ424-D-07-40L, AZ424, 07-40L Control Relay, Input: DC. Contacts: DPDT. Contact Ratings: 5 Amp. Coil Voltage: 24VDC. Coil Resistance: 1K Ohm. Connections: Solder or Socket. Packaging: KHS-style, Hermetically Sealed. Size: 0.952" wide x 0.736" deep x 1.212" high, plus connections.
Solder or Socket (10 Pin) 24mm x 19mm x 36mm tall DPDT Shielded 1.3oz
Replaces Potter Brumfield R10E.Learn More
- Babock - BG550-2 - BR19X-5.5KD5-115V - Relay, Control, DC. Contacts: DPDT. 10ASpecial Price $39.98 Regular Price $48.50 As low as $34.98
Babcock & Wilcox - BG550-2 - BR19X-5.5KDS-115V - Relay, Control, DC. Contacts DPDT, 10A
Crystal Can, Welded - Dry Circuit - 8 Pin
Contact Ratings: 10Amp 28VDC or 115/200VAC 400Hz.
Coil Voltage: 115VAC Nominal.
Connections: Solder Hook, Soldered.
Mech Mounting: Panel / Chassis Mount 1-1/3" centers.
Packaging: Hermetically Sealed.
Temperature: -65 C to 125 C
Duty Cycle: Continuous
Designed to meet the requirements of MIL-PRF-39016
Approximate Dimensions: 1" wide x 1/2" deep x 1" high.
Life: 100,000 Operations @ rated load - 125C
Double marked BG550-2.
New Old Stock
- Cornell Dubilier - 323D-10-20 - 120 VDC Coil Relay, 3PDT, 10 AmpSpecial Price $16.98 Regular Price $36.50 As low as $12.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 60 LEFT IN STOCK!
Cornell Dubilier - 323D-10-20 - 120 VDC Coil Relay, 3PDT, 10 Amp
High Reliability and Service Life
Industry Standard Package
Contacts: 3PDT (Three Contact Arrangements)
Contact Material: Silver
Number of Contact Pins: 11
Carry Current: 10 A
Coil Voltage: 125 VDC
Coil Resistance: 10,000 Ohms
Connection: Square Base Plug-In
Mating Sockets: SR3P-05
Note: Plug In styles can be mounted using either panel mount or DIN rail mount sockets.
Dimensions: Width: 1.34 in, Height: 2.78 in, Length: 1.34 in
Identification Marked: 1943447A6
New Old Stock
- WAGO - 286-304 - 24VDC Railway Relay SPDT-7A 250V$44.88Relay, Railway. Contacts: SPDT-7A 250V. 1 changeover contact.. Contact Ratings: Recommended min. load 100 mA at 12VAC/DC 10 mA at 120/230VAC/DC. Coil Voltage: 24VDC. Coil Current: 16mA. Mech. Mtg.: Front-entry Pluggable Module. Size: 0.70"W x 2.88"Deep. Note: Contact material AgSnO2. Extended input voltage and temperature range for railway applications in accordance with DIN EN 50155 / VDE 0115 part 200. They can be used on vehicles operated with alternating current having a supply from the catenary via a transformer with battery charger and battery. The constant deviation from the operating voltage can, in this case, vary between �30 % and +25 %. The temperature range extended to 70 �C corresponds to the maximum air temperature range in inner rooms of vehicles and housings located unprotected in the open air. 0253714024--03 29K1456. Learn More
- TYCO/P&B - KUP-14D31F-110 - Relay, power. 3PDT 5A 110VDC.$15.99Relay, power. Input: DC. Contacts: 3PDT. Coil Voltage: 110VDC. Coil Current: 5Amp. Coil Resistance: 10K Ohm. Connections: 0.187" male QC terminals. Mech Mtg: Plug-in. Packaging: Enclosed, plastic. Note: Coil non-latching. (1/10HP, 120VAC, 5A, 240VAC). Gold plated contacts and one NE-2 lamp. Learn More
- TELEDYNE - M39016/7-023L - New Military relays J411-26WL$69.00
- Takamisawa - RY-24W-K - Relay, Signal, Input: DC. DPDT 1A 24VDC.Special Price $1.98 Regular Price $2.50 As low as $0.95IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
Takamisawa - RY-24W-K Relay, Control.
Coil nominal voltage: 24 V DC
Min. pick-up voltage: 16.8 V DC
Max. pick-up voltage: 49.2 V DC
Control mode monostable, 1 coil
R(coil): 2880 Ω
Contact type: 2 change-overs
Contact material: AgPd + Au
Switching voltage (max.): 60 V DC, 120 V AC
Switching current (max.): 1 A
Mech Mtg: PCB 8 pin
Dimeansions: 20.2x10x11mmEquivalent to TE Connectivity 4-1462000-1
Made in Japan
- T-Bar - 901-48C-28-S - Relay, control. 48PDT 28VDC.Special Price $119.95 Regular Price $140.00
- TELEDYNE - 733-12 - Relay, power. Input: DC. Contacts: DPDT.Special Price $14.95 Regular Price $19.00
- TELEX / AEMCO - 5945-259-6725 - 48VDC 4PDT Hermetically sealedSpecial Price $14.95 Regular Price $18.99
- TELEDYNE - 422D - 12VDC DPDT Magnetic Latching Relays.$49.20
- Struthers & Dunn - 219ABA118 - Relay, 28VDC 6-Pole-10A 12-pinSpecial Price $41.95 Regular Price $59.88Relay, control. Input: 24-28VDC. Contacts: 4PDT plus 1-NO and 1-NC. Contact Ratings: 10A Gold diffused silver cadmium oxide contacts. Coil Voltage: 24-28VDC. Coil Resistance: 240 ohms. Connections: 12-pin plug-in. Mech Mtg: socket, clear plastic case. Alt P/N 6615661-A2. Weight: 0.5 lbs. Note: The empty cases sell for $23.00+ from Newark. Learn More
- STRUTHERS & DUNN - MS27743-16 FCA-32516 - Relay, control. Input: DC. 3PDT-25Amp Polarized.$30.00
- STRUTHERS & DUNN - FC-215-57 - Relay, DC. DPDT 10Amp 26.5VDC.$69.88Relay, control. Input: DC. Contacts: DPDT. Contact Ratings: 10Amp. Coil Voltage: 26.5VDC. Coil Resistance: 400 Ohm. Connections: solder hook. Mech Mtg: Panel/Chassis. Packaging: Enclosed, hermetically sealed. Size: 1.002" long x 0.6" wide x 1.215" high, plus contacts. Mount Flange 1.721" long x 0.6" wide and approximately 0.728" below top of relay. Mount centers are at 1.44" Note: Double marked SPE490767-C. Learn More
- SIGMA - 32JD1200GD-SIL - Relay, DC. Coil: 24-28VDC 1200 Ohm x 2.$125.00
- SIGMA - 11FP-1000W-BSL - 28VDC SPDT-5Amp 1K-Ohm open frameSpecial Price $3.71 Regular Price $4.95Relay, sensitive. Input: 28VDC. Contacts: SPDT. Contact Ratings: 5A 28VDC/120VAC. Coil Current: 28mA. Coil Resistance: 1000 ohm. Connections: 0.092" male PC terminals. Mech Mtg: shoulder lug, 2 holes 0.89" spacing. Packaging: open frame. Size: 1.2" x 1.2" x 1.1"H. Weight: 1.2 oz. Designed for sliding current or on-off 50mW signals. Learn More
- SIEMENS - 3TH4244-0BB4 - 24VDC 4-pole NO and 4-pole NC 16Amp Control Relay$85.00