- VANCO - TNC14X - Coaxial Cable, 50 Ohm RG-58U (RG58 RG58U). Length: 14 Foot Long.Special Price $6.98 Regular Price $9.95 As low as $4.98
VANCO - TNC14X Coaxial Cable.
The interface specifications for the TNC and many other connectors are referenced in MIL-STD-348. The connector has a 50 Ω impedanc and operates best in the 0–11 GH frequency spectrum. It has better performance than the BNC connector at microwave frequencies.
50 Ohm RG-58U (RG58 RG58U) Coaxial Cable with a TNC Male Connector.
Voltage Rating: 500 Volts Peak
Dielectric withstanding Voltage: 1500 Volts RMS
Insulation Resistance: 5000 MOhm Minimum
Power Handling: 316 W 1Ghz @25 C
Temperature Range: -65 C to +165 C
Crimp TNC Coupling Interface ensures connector with not de-couple in vibration-intense applications.
Straight TNC Male Connector Plug on one end.
Materials: Teflon Insulator, Brass Body with Nickel Plating, Gold Plated Contact.
Attachment Method: Crimp/Solder
Length: 14 Foot Long.
- Picker/Philips X-RAY - 350953 - Jumper Cable, 74868 - RG-11/U Coax Cable, UG-573A/U RF N Connector Male to Male. 24 inch length.Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $26.95IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- BNC - EP-876 - Cable, Coax. 12 Feet. BNC RG59/U, 75 Ohm.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $3.50IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- Radiall - R296-600-481 - Cable assembly. BNC coax connector KNB21.$9.99
- ESAW - FF-12 - Coaxial Cable RG59/U / F-59. 12 Foot.Special Price $3.98 Regular Price $5.00 As low as $2.49
- Philmore Mfg. - 5-517 - CBF70 - Cable, Video Coax. "F to F Type" Quick Connect Push-On RG59/U.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $6.50 As low as $3.98
Philmore Mfg. - Cable, Video Coax. "F Type to F Type" Quick Push-On RG59/U.
A coaxial cable has a solid copper or copper-clad-steel centre conductor surrounded by a non-conductive dielectric insulating material. The dielectric is surrounded by foil shield/s and/or copper braid/s which form the outer conductor and also shield against electromagnetic interference (EMI). The outer conductor/shield is encased in a PVC jacket.
Type: F-Type Male Push-on
Gender: Male Quick Connect
Length: 5 Foot. (1.5M)
Impediance: 75 Ohm low Loss Coaxial Cable.
Applications: Suitable for basic analog TV antenna feeds in residential applications and for basic CCTV systems over short cable runs. Low-loss 75 ohm copper-clad wire and foam dielectric provides accurate picture resolution and color.
- TENNA CORP - 605100-001 - CB Radio antenna "Y" cable.$2.49