Items 1-24 of 28
- VICTOR ELECTRIC WIRE - UL 3239 - 3239-22-20KV - High Temperature High Voltage Cable, 20KV, anode. 22-1C. Package of 100 ft.Special Price $29.98 Regular Price $42.50 As low as $24.98
VICTOR ELECTRIC WIRE - UL 3239 - 3239-22-20KV - High Temperature High Voltage Cable
3239-22-20KV wire is a 22 awg wire having a high temperature, high voltage insulation made for easy stripping. These wires have high dielectric strength and are flame retardant.
Cable, hook up.
22-1C. (22 AWG 1 Conductor).
High Voltage, 20KV, Anode.
Cable Diameter: 0.131".
Operating Temperature: 80 DegC.
Note: Prod 15519 117P7128, FR-1 UL AWM E20316.
Applications: TV receivers, stoves, heaters, furnaces, dryers, signs, lighting fixtures, and high-temperature electronic devices.
Package of 100 feet.Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - 2605EMC3S - Cable, Spiral Curly Coiled Electrical Cord. 26 AWG, 5 Conductor.Special Price $6.98 Regular Price $14.98 As low as $5.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
2605EMC3S Retractable Cable, Coiled Electrical Power/Signal Cord.
Coil cords are recognizable for their spring-like shape, but that coiled design provides the cord with a lot more benefits than just aesthetics. Not only is the cord able to extend further when in use while being able to retract to take up less space when not in use, but that flexibility of design can also create a lot of benefits.
26-5C. (26 AWG 5 Conductor).
Copper cores ensure good signal transfer and clear smooth communication.
Shielding: Overall foil shield.
Current Rating: 4 Amps.
Retracted length measures 22 inches and expands to over 5 feet.
New Old Stock
Applications: Instrumentation, Chargers, Medical, Automotive, Audio, Robotics.Learn More
- CITIES SERV CO/CHESTER CABLE OPER. - 6100577-03 Orange - Cable, hook-up. 14-1C.$0.09
- Alpha Wire Co. - 5953 - Wire, Hook-up. 26-1C. Solid, Silver Plated.Special Price $0.29 Regular Price $0.60
Alpha Wire Co. - 5953 Wire, Hook-up. 26-1C. (26 AWG 1 Conductor).
Conductor Type: Solid, Silver Plated (SPC).
Insulation: Kynar (PVDF), 5 mill wall, nom.
Operating temperature: 105 DegC.
From: Manufactures reel of 1000 feet (304.8 meters).
Price per foot - Minimum purchase 100 feet.Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - 8-257 - Cable. 20-1C 8 foot. Package of 10.Special Price $2.25 Regular Price $3.00
- Unidentified MFG - 9-335 - Cable assemblies, universal wiring kit.$4.50IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- Manhattan - 4977 - Cable, unshielded. 12-2C. Solid.$0.75
- MARKEL CORP - SW10WFFA00 - Cable, silicone. 10-1C.$1.95
- MAJOR - 12AWG FEP ORANGE - Cable, Hook-up, Teflon. 12-1C.Special Price $2.29 Regular Price $3.20IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
12AWG FEP ORANGE - 12 AWG Cable, Hook-up, Teflon.
FEP Insulated Cable and FEP Wire are used in applications involving high temperatures and harsh environments. FEP Insulation is inert in most chemical environments and exhibits excellent resistance to high temperatures. It displays outstanding low-temperature toughness. FEP Insulated Wire and Cable also displays very low flammability, excellent weather resistance and electrical stability. FEP Insulated Wire is commonly used in chemical, electrical, and medical applications and maintains its properties in temperatures ranging from -200° C to +200° C (or -328° F to +392° F).
12-1C. (12 AWG 1 Conductor).
Conductor Type: Stranded, Silver Coated Copper 19/25.
Jacket Color: Orange, Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
Applications: Military Harnessing, Medical Electronics, Power Supply Lead Wire, Appliance Wiring
Priced per Foot
Minimum Order Length: 50'.
Alternate: 121925 OR005Learn More
- MAJOR - 1015BC-14/41-9 - #14 (41-Str) White MTW 600V 105C TEW ROHS$0.10
- Dearborn - 3131626-TS - Cable, hook-up. 16-1C. High temp lead wire.$0.45
- Citco/CHESTER CABLE - 8-TEW-133T WHITE - Cable, hook-up, unshielded. 8-1C.$0.30
- Citco/CHESTER CABLE - 8-TEW-133T ORANGE - Cable, hook-up, unshielded. 8-1C.$0.30
- Citco/CHESTER CABLE - 8-TEW-113T YELLOW - Cable, hook-up, unshielded. 8-1C.$0.30
- CME Wire - 6G-1401-01 - Cable, White hook up. 14-1C. Package of 100'.$9.99
- Cablcon - CK-5482-H 2AWG - #2AWG (7-Strand) RHH or RHW - RED$3.00
- Brand Rex - BR212/14-24-042 WHITE - Cable, wire wrap wire. 24-1C. Package of 100 ft.$4.00
- Brand Rex - BR212/14-24-042 CLEAR - Cable, wire wrap wire. 24-1C. Package of 100 ft.$9.00
- BELDEN WIRE - 8582 - Cable, hookup. 10-1C. (10 AWG 1 Conductor). 600V.$0.35
- BELDEN WIRE - 9908 - Cable, hookup. 8-1C. Stranded 600V.$0.50Cable, hookup. 8-1C. (8 AWG 1 Conductor). Conductor type: stranded tinned copper 84x27. Cable diameter: 0.25". Operating temp: 105 Deg C. Insulation:PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride. Style 1015, 600V. Listed: CSA TEW VW-1. Standard weight: 100 feet/8.4lbs. Minimum order length: 25'. Rohs compliant. Note: On 250 foot put-ups. More info: http://www.belden.com/techdatas/english/9908.pdf Learn More
- BELDEN WIRE - 8581 - Cable, hookup, 8-1C, 600V.$0.45
- ANIXTER - 6G-1401-08-2500 - Cable, hook up. 14-1C. Package of 100'.$9.99
- AMP/TYCO ELECTRONICS - 53440-3 - Electro-Tap Connector/Splice. For 18-20AWG.Special Price $0.98 Regular Price $1.50 As low as $0.79