Items 1-24 of 53
- VANCO - TNC14X - Coaxial Cable, 50 Ohm RG-58U (RG58 RG58U). Length: 14 Foot Long.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $8.50 As low as $3.98
VANCO - TNC14X Coaxial Cable.
The interface specifications for the TNC and many other connectors are referenced in MIL-STD-348. The connector has a 50 Ω impedanc and operates best in the 0–11 GH frequency spectrum. It has better performance than the BNC connector at microwave frequencies.
50 Ohm RG-58U (RG58 RG58U) Coaxial Cable with a TNC Male Connector.
Voltage Rating: 500 Volts Peak
Dielectric withstanding Voltage: 1500 Volts RMS
Insulation Resistance: 5000 MOhm Minimum
Power Handling: 316 W 1Ghz @25 C
Temperature Range: -65 C to +165 C
Crimp TNC Coupling Interface ensures connector with not de-couple in vibration-intense applications.
Straight TNC Male Connector Plug on one end.
Materials: Teflon Insulator, Brass Body with Nickel Plating, Gold Plated Contact.
Attachment Method: Crimp/Solder
Length: 14 Foot Long.
- Unidentified MFG - RG6UL60-1000' - Cable, coax, RG6/U 75 Ohm. 18-1C. Sold 1K'/Roll.Special Price $89.98 Regular Price $129.95
RG6UL60-1000' Cable, Coax, RG6/U 75 Ohm.
18-1C. (18 AWG 1 Conductor).
Conductor Type: Solid.
Shielding: Aluminum and Foil.
Cable diameter: 0.273" (6.9mm).
Insulation: PVC, Black.
Minimum order length: 1,000 Foot/Roll.
Weight: #35 / 1K Feet.
Note: Packages over 5 lbs require extra shipping depending upon destination.
Note: (For small quantities See our ALT P/N: A019).Learn More
- USA - A019 - Cable, coax, RG6/U 75 Ohm. Package of 100ft.$9.99
- Unidentified MFG - RG174A/U - Wire, coaxial. RG-174A/U 50-Ohm 26AWG. Package of 100 Feet.Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $18.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 13 LEFT IN STOCK!
- Picker/Philips X-RAY - 350953 - Jumper Cable, 74868 - RG-11/U Coax Cable, UG-573A/U RF N Connector Male to Male. 24 inch length.Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $26.95IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- COMM/SCOPE - F677TSVV - Cable, coax, 75 Ohm. 18-1C.$0.50
- BELDEN WIRE - YQ11429 - Cable, coax, plenum. 75 Ohm RG-59/U.$0.25
- PHILADELPHIA INSULATED WIRE - 180-212-16 - 93-Ohm Teflon Coax #30AWG$0.17
- Haveg Industries Inc - 815663R181410 - Cable, multiconductor coaxial 50 Ohm tri-lead. Solid. Package of 100 Ft.$9.99
- Haveg Industries Inc - 819159, S-626032-79 - Cable, coax. 90 Ohm, 30-2C. Package of 100 ft.$4.00
- GENERAL INSTR. - 2275-E82823 - Cable, coax, 75 Ohm RG6/U. 18-1C.$0.50Cable, coax, 75 Ohm RG6/U. 18-1C. (18 AWG 1 Conductor). Conductor type: solid. Shielding: Braid with drain wire. Insulation: Plenum, Fire & Smoke, Non-conduit. Minimum order length: 25'. Note: Operating temperature: 200 Deg C. Listed: UL, class 2 power limited NEC725-2(b). Jacket color: clear. Learn More
- BELDEN WIRE - 9273 M17/167 - Cable, coax 50 Ohm RG223/U.Special Price $2.00 Regular Price $2.85Cable, coax 50 Ohm RG223/U. (19 AWG). Conductor type: solid, silver coated copper conductor. Shielding: double silver coated copper braid shield 95%. Cable diameter: 5.385mm. Operating temp: 60 Deg C. Insulation: Polyethylene insulation, black non-contaminating PVC jacket. Minimum order length: 25 feet. Note: Military M17/167-00001 MIL-C-17G QPL. UL AWWM 1354 30V. Rohs compliant. Learn More
- AMPHENOL - 214-271 - Cable, Twinax. (Twin Line), 300 Ohm Twin-Lead.$0.45
AMPHENOL - 214-271 Cable, Twinax (Twin Line).
Twin-lead cable is a two-conductor flat cable used as a balanced transmission line to carry radio frequency (RF) signals. It is constructed of two stranded wires, held a precise distance apart by a polyethylene tube. The uniform spacing of the wires is the key to the cable's function as a transmission line; any abrupt changes in spacing would reflect some of the signal back toward the source. Polyethylene covers and insulates the wires. Twin-lead is also used in amateur radio stations as a transmission line for balanced transmission of radio frequency signals. Tubular types are designed for low line loss while coaxial cables are designed for low noise pick-up.
Tubular 300-ohm Twin Line.
Air-core spacing for extremely high efficiency -ideal for UHF.
Insulation Material: Virgin Polyethylene
7 -28 copper Conductors.
Priced per Toot
Minimum Order Length: 25.
- Unidentified MFG - CX021 - Cable, coax, 50 Ohm RG58/U.$0.45
- Unidentified MFG - CX-010 - Cable, coax, 93 ohm RG62. 22-1C.$0.95
- Unidentified MFG - CX-009 - Coax, 75 Ohm, RG59. 23-2C, solid.$0.75
- Calrad - 55-879-25 - Coax Jumper Cable, Male BNC to Male BNC. RG-59. Length: 25 feet.Special Price $6.98 Regular Price $8.95 As low as $5.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 32 LEFT IN STOCK!
- GC Electronics - 14-920-9H81 - Cable, Coax. 20-1C. RG58/U 50 Ohm.$0.29 As low as $0.19IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
GC Electronics - 14-920-9H81 - Cable, Coax. 20-1C. RG58/U Cable, Coax.
20-1C. (20 AWG 1 Conductor).
Conductor Type: Solid.
Cable diameter: 0.197" D.
Insulation: PVC, Black. Minimum order length: 50'.
Note: RG58/U 50 Ohm.
From: 1,000 Foot Roll.Learn More
- JERROLD / GENERAL INSTRUMENTS - 6201 - Cable, coax, 93 Ohm RG62A/U.$0.30
- JCH W &C - A126 - Cable, coax & multiconductor. Camera cable.$1.50
- Haveg Industries Inc - 6989 - Cable, coax. 31-1C. 50 Ohm.$0.25
- GOULD - CL-716117-2 - Cable, video. RGB and SYNC cable.$25.00