- THERMAX - HMS2-1480/3-16DSJ-902 - 3-Cond #16Awg Teflon Shielded$1.25
- Watlow Gordon - K20-3-C-508-013 - Cable, shielded. 20-2C. Teflon.$0.25
- THERMAX - HMS2-1480/3-22-BSJ-0 - Cable, multiconductor, shielded. 22-3C.$0.29Cable, multiconductor, shielded. 22-3C. (22 AWG 3 Conductor). Conductor type: stranded 19/34 silver plated. Shielding: braid. Cable diameter: 0.15" (3.6mm) OD. Insulation: Teflon, white. Minimum order length: 50 Feet. Note: 3 Conductor twisted. Interior colors: green, black and white.Military type BSJ. Learn More
- STANFLEX - 18AWG FEP WHITE - Wire, teflon. 18-1C. Stranded. (19/#30)$0.25
- MAJOR - 12AWG FEP ORANGE - Cable, Hook-up, Teflon. 12-1C.Special Price $2.29 Regular Price $3.20IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
12AWG FEP ORANGE - 12 AWG Cable, Hook-up, Teflon.
FEP Insulated Cable and FEP Wire are used in applications involving high temperatures and harsh environments. FEP Insulation is inert in most chemical environments and exhibits excellent resistance to high temperatures. It displays outstanding low-temperature toughness. FEP Insulated Wire and Cable also displays very low flammability, excellent weather resistance and electrical stability. FEP Insulated Wire is commonly used in chemical, electrical, and medical applications and maintains its properties in temperatures ranging from -200° C to +200° C (or -328° F to +392° F).
12-1C. (12 AWG 1 Conductor).
Conductor Type: Stranded, Silver Coated Copper 19/25.
Jacket Color: Orange, Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
Applications: Military Harnessing, Medical Electronics, Power Supply Lead Wire, Appliance Wiring
Priced per Foot
Minimum Order Length: 50'.
Alternate: 121925 OR005Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - M1S13929-20-4-9123 - Cable, multiconductor. 20-4C. (20 AWG 4 Conductor) SHIELD PTFE.Special Price $0.89 Regular Price $1.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
M1S13929-20-4-9123 - Cable, multiconductor.
Mil Spec Wire insulated with PTFE are some of the most reliable in the industry. They’re best known for their exceptional thermal stability, with a temperature rating of -60 to 200 degrees centigrade. Aside from that, the material features an equally exceptional resistance to chemicals. In outdoor applications, PTFE offers incredible weather resistance, able to last about 20 years unaffected.
Type E Cable, 20 AWG, 4 Conductor, PTFE Insulated, PTFE TAPE Jacket, White
Cable, multiconductor. 20-4C. (20 AWG 4 Conductor).
Conductor type: Stranded, silver plated.
Paired: Twisted and shielded.
Shielding: Silver plated coper braid.
Temperature rating -55c to +200c
Voltage Rating 600 volts RMS
Cable diameter: 0.18" OD.
Insulation: PTFE Teflon, with an outer clear jacket.
Note: White, orange, brown, red.
Note: Military cable (Reference MIL-W-16878EE).
Price per foot, 25 Foot minimum.Learn More
- THERMAX - HMS2-1480/3-20 - Cable, multiconductor. 20-3C.$0.59IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!