- Watlow Gordon - K20-3-C-508-013 - Cable, shielded. 20-2C. Teflon.$0.25
- THERMAX - HMS2-1480/3-22-BSJ-0 - Cable, multiconductor, shielded. 22-3C.$0.29Cable, multiconductor, shielded. 22-3C. (22 AWG 3 Conductor). Conductor type: stranded 19/34 silver plated. Shielding: braid. Cable diameter: 0.15" (3.6mm) OD. Insulation: Teflon, white. Minimum order length: 50 Feet. Note: 3 Conductor twisted. Interior colors: green, black and white.Military type BSJ. Learn More
- STANFLEX - 18AWG FEP WHITE - Wire, Teflon, M16878/11-BHE-7 18-1C. Stranded, Silver Plated Copper, (19/#30)$1.50 As low as $0.79
STANFLEX - 18AWG FEP WHITE - Wire, Teflon.
Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene, FEP Insulated/Jacketed Wire & Cable. Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene, also referred to as FEP, is a form of fluoropolymer insulation. FEP is very resistant to chemicals, has a broad temperature range and it exhibits excellent electrical properties. Due to these physical and electrical characteristics FEP is an excellent choice for use in chemical, medical, electronic and aerospace industries. A common use for FEP in military applications would be in coaxial cables such as M17/113-RG316, commonly referred to as RG316 coaxial cable. FEP, also called Teflon® FEP, is a variation of Teflon®, which was invented by DuPont™.
18-1C. (18 AWG 1 Conductor).Materials: FEP Insulated, Ag plated CuVoltage: 600V
Current Rating: 11 Amp.
Conductor Type: Stranded, Silver Plated Copper.
Temperature: -55C to 200C
Insulation: 1.7mm D (max), Teflon, Wrapped. (19/#30)
Applications: It can be used for temperature compensation wire, low temperature wire, high temperature heating wire, anti-aging wire and flame retardant wire; household appliances industry, can be used for air conditioners, microwave ovens, electronic disinfection cabinet, rice cookers, electronic thermos, Electric oven, electric wok, lighting, lighting and other internal wiring.
Alternates: SFJ 18/1, M16878/11-BHE-7, WEV-1819-9
Price by the Foot, Minimum Order Length: 20'.Learn More
- MAJOR - 12AWG FEP ORANGE - Cable, Hook-up, Teflon. 12-1C.Special Price $2.29 Regular Price $3.20IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
12AWG FEP ORANGE - 12 AWG Cable, Hook-up, Teflon.
FEP Insulated Cable and FEP Wire are used in applications involving high temperatures and harsh environments. FEP Insulation is inert in most chemical environments and exhibits excellent resistance to high temperatures. It displays outstanding low-temperature toughness. FEP Insulated Wire and Cable also displays very low flammability, excellent weather resistance and electrical stability. FEP Insulated Wire is commonly used in chemical, electrical, and medical applications and maintains its properties in temperatures ranging from -200° C to +200° C (or -328° F to +392° F).
12-1C. (12 AWG 1 Conductor).
Conductor Type: Stranded, Silver Coated Copper 19/25.
Jacket Color: Orange, Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
Applications: Military Harnessing, Medical Electronics, Power Supply Lead Wire, Appliance Wiring
Priced per Foot
Minimum Order Length: 50'.
Alternate: 121925 OR005Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - M1S13929-20-4-9123 - M1234 - Cable, Multiconductor. 20-4C. (20 AWG 4 Conductor) SHIELD PTFE.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $3.50 As low as $1.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
M1S13929-20-4-9123 - M1234 - Cable, multiconductor.
Mil Spec Wire insulated with PTFE are some of the most reliable in the industry. They’re best known for their exceptional thermal stability, with a temperature rating of -60 to 200 degrees centigrade. Aside from that, the material features an equally exceptional resistance to chemicals. In outdoor applications, PTFE offers incredible weather resistance, able to last about 20 years unaffected.
Type E Cable, 20 AWG, 4 Conductor, PTFE Insulated, PTFE TAPE Jacket, White
Cable, Multiconductor. 20-4C. (20 AWG 4 Conductor).
Conductor Type: Stranded, Silver Plated.
Paired: Twisted and Shielded.
Shielding: Silver Plated Copper Braid Shield.
Temperature Rating -55c to +200 C
Voltage Rating 600 Volts RMS
Cable Diameter: 0.18" OD.
Insulation: PTFE Teflon, with an Outer Clear Jacket.
Note: White, Orange, Brown, Red.
Note: Military cable (Reference MIL-W-16878EE).
Alternate / Similar: Alpha 20RC4S06, Mouser 602-20RC4S06, Manhatten NEMA WC27500 Type RC, 20RC4S06
Price per Foot, 20 Foot Minimum.Learn More
- THERMAX - HMS2-1480/3-16DSJ-902 - 3-Cond #16Awg Teflon ShieldedSpecial Price $1.98 Regular Price $2.50
THERMAX - HMS2-1480/3-16DSJ-902 Multi-conductor shielded cable.
3 Conductor 16Awg teflon shielded military cable.
White-jacketed with indiv conductors red, white and black.
Both the braid shield and the inner conductors are silver plated. OD 0.20"
Priced per Foot. 20 Foot Minimum order.Learn More
- THERMAX - HMS2-1480/3-20 - Cable, multiconductor. 20-3C.$0.59IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!