- THERMAX - HMS2-1480/3-16DSJ-902 - 3-Cond #16Awg Teflon Shielded$1.25NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
- Watlow Gordon - K20-3-C-508-013 - Cable, shielded. 20-2C. Teflon.$0.25NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
- THERMAX - HMS2-1480/3-22-BSJ-0 - Cable, multiconductor, shielded. 22-3C.$0.29NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITYCable, multiconductor, shielded. 22-3C. (22 AWG 3 Conductor). Conductor type: stranded 19/34 silver plated. Shielding: braid. Cable diameter: 0.15" (3.6mm) OD. Insulation: Teflon, white. Minimum order length: 50 Feet. Note: 3 Conductor twisted. Interior colors: green, black and white.Military type BSJ. Learn More
- STANFLEX - 18AWG FEP WHITE - Wire, teflon. 18-1C. Stranded. (19/#30)$0.25
- MAJOR - 12AWG FEP ORANGE - Cable, Hook-up, teflon. 12-1C.$0.40
- Unidentified MFG - M1S13929-20-4-9123 - Cable, multiconductor. 20-4C. (20 AWG 4 Conductor) SHIELD PTFE.Special Price $0.89 Regular Price $1.98
M1S13929-20-4-9123 - Cable, multiconductor.
Mil Spec Wire insulated with PTFE are some of the most reliable in the industry. They’re best known for their exceptional thermal stability, with a temperature rating of -60 to 200 degrees centigrade. Aside from that, the material features an equally exceptional resistance to chemicals. In outdoor applications, PTFE offers incredible weather resistance, able to last about 20 years unaffected.
Type E Cable, 20 AWG, 4 Conductor, PTFE Insulated, PTFE TAPE Jacket, White
Cable, multiconductor. 20-4C. (20 AWG 4 Conductor).
Conductor type: Stranded, silver plated.
Paired: Twisted and shielded.
Shielding: Silver plated coper braid.
Temperature rating -55c to +200c
Voltage Rating 600 volts RMS
Cable diameter: 0.18" OD.
Insulation: PTFE Teflon, with an outer clear jacket.
Note: White, orange, brown, red.
Note: Military cable (Reference MIL-W-16878EE).
Price per foot, 25 Foot minimum.Learn More
- THERMAX - HMS2-1480/3-20 - Cable, multiconductor. 20-3C.$0.59