- THERMAX - HMS2-1480/3-16DSJ-902 - 3-Cond #16Awg Teflon Shielded$1.25
- Watlow Gordon - K20-3-C-508-013 - Cable, shielded. 20-2C. Teflon.$0.25
- THERMAX - HMS2-1480/3-22-BSJ-0 - Cable, multiconductor, shielded. 22-3C.$0.29Cable, multiconductor, shielded. 22-3C. (22 AWG 3 Conductor). Conductor type: stranded 19/34 silver plated. Shielding: braid. Cable diameter: 0.15" (3.6mm) OD. Insulation: Teflon, white. Minimum order length: 50 Feet. Note: 3 Conductor twisted. Interior colors: green, black and white.Military type BSJ. Learn More
- STANFLEX - 18AWG FEP WHITE - Wire, teflon. 18-1C. Stranded. (19/#30)$0.25
- MAJOR - 12AWG FEP ORANGE - Cable, Hook-up, teflon. 12-1C.$0.40IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
- Unidentified MFG - M1S13929-20-4-9123 - Cable, multiconductor. 20-4C. (20 AWG 4 Conductor) SHIELD PTFE.Special Price $0.89 Regular Price $1.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
M1S13929-20-4-9123 - Cable, multiconductor.
Mil Spec Wire insulated with PTFE are some of the most reliable in the industry. They’re best known for their exceptional thermal stability, with a temperature rating of -60 to 200 degrees centigrade. Aside from that, the material features an equally exceptional resistance to chemicals. In outdoor applications, PTFE offers incredible weather resistance, able to last about 20 years unaffected.
Type E Cable, 20 AWG, 4 Conductor, PTFE Insulated, PTFE TAPE Jacket, White
Cable, multiconductor. 20-4C. (20 AWG 4 Conductor).
Conductor type: Stranded, silver plated.
Paired: Twisted and shielded.
Shielding: Silver plated coper braid.
Temperature rating -55c to +200c
Voltage Rating 600 volts RMS
Cable diameter: 0.18" OD.
Insulation: PTFE Teflon, with an outer clear jacket.
Note: White, orange, brown, red.
Note: Military cable (Reference MIL-W-16878EE).
Price per foot, 25 Foot minimum.Learn More
- THERMAX - HMS2-1480/3-20 - Cable, multiconductor. 20-3C.$0.59IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!