Items 1-24 of 44
- VICTOR ELECTRIC WIRE - 117P7128 - 3229-22-20KV - Black - Cable, 20KV, Anode. 22-1C. Double Insulated.$0.98 As low as $0.49
VICTOR ELECTRIC WIRE - 117P7128 - 3229-22-20KV Black - Double Insulated Cable, Hook up.
High voltage fire resistant cables coated with a self developed fire retardant (FR) pvc compound that halts the spread of fire even in extreme temperature cases. The compound also offers a high dielectric strength and high insulation that is resistant to radiation, corona, and ozone.
22-1C. (22 AWG 1 Conductor).
High Voltage, 20KV, Anode.
Cable Diameter: 0.131".
Operating Temperature: 80 Degree C. (176 F)
UL Style/Standard: UL 3239
AWM: Appliance Wiring Material
FR-1 UL AWM E20316.
VW-1 (Vertical-Wire) Flame Test (UL 83) (Formerly FR-1)
Temperature: 200 C
New Old Stock
Alternate P/Ns: 40770 Black, Newark 84R9619, Daburn 2636/22A, 3229-22-20KV Black
Applications: May be used in TV receivers, transformers, stoves, heaters, furnaces, dryers, signs, lighting fixtures, and high-temperature electronic devices.
Note: Priced per Foot. Minimum order length is 10 Feet. Longer Lengths Further Discounted.
Packages weighing over 5 lbs. require extra shipping charge dependent upon destination.
- Habia Power Limited - A060 - Cable, Multi-Conductor NEC 725-2b Signal Cable, Plenum. 22-20C, 150 C FEP.$9.95 As low as $4.98
Habia Power Limited - A060 - Cable, Multi-Conductor NEC 725-2b Signal Cable, Plenum.
Habia Power Limited designs and manufactures thousands of specialized cables and harnesses for leading businesses every year. From satellites to submarines, they can build the right solution for any application, no matter how demanding. Whatever it is you need to conduct safe, reliable and efficient operations, they will make it happen. Specializing in high quality Custom cable applications.
Habia Power Limited Cable is since 14 October 2022 fully owned by HEW-KABEL Holding GmbH.
22-20C. (22 AWG 20 Conductor).
Conductors concentrically cabled on a common axis with clear mylar binder tape
100% Aluminum/Polyester foil shield facing in with continuous contact to helically served tinned copper drain wire one AWG smaller than insulated conductors for maximum shielding from electrostatic interference
Conductor Type: Stranded Tinned Copper 7/30 (7X0.32mm).
Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) Insulation provides superior cut-through and abrasion resistance
Paired: 10 Pairs.
Shielding: Foil with Drain Wire for exceptional protection against EMI.
Cable Diameter: 0.372".
Conductor Temperature Rating: 150 Deg C. Extended Temperature
Impedance: 50 Ohms Nominal
UL Fire and Smoke Rated
National Electrical Code NEC 725-2b.
Voltage Rating: Class 2 (150V).
Note: This Tightly Wrapped Multiconductor Cable is stiff
Applications: Security Systems, Intercom Systems, Sound/Audio System, Power-Limited Controls, Point of Sale Systems, Remote Control Circuits, Process Control and Instrumentation, Power Limited Control Circuits. Multiconductor cables can be found in thousands of common applications including medical electronics, computer peripherals, communications, audio and sound, instrumentation and control, and data transmission.
Additional Information https://www.habia.com/globalassets/documents/this-is-habia-2022.pdf
Note: Priced by the Foot, Minimum purchase 20 feet.
Removed from 250 Foot Reels - Approximately 25 lbs per Reel.
- Western Electric - L4BY-03-10C - Telephone Patch Cord.Special Price $24.98 Regular Price $32.95
Western Electric - L4BY-03-10C - Telecom.
Telephone system, stretch phone patch cord with WE-464A dual 1/4" plugs and 8' coiled stretch cord to WE-240A belt clip with locking switch with another 3' cord with four conductors, black.
Genuine Vintage Western Electric - New Old Stock
No phone or headset included.Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - PT-590 - Wire Nuts and Fastener Mounting Kit.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $4.50 As low as $1.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
- PARLEX CORP - 24C8 Inch - Cable, ribbon. 8" 24 conductor flat jumper$2.95
- LUMBERG - RKW30-695/5M - 3-Cond #18 Right Angle Female Quick Disconnect Plug, 5M Cord SetSpecial Price $26.98 Regular Price $38.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 35 LEFT IN STOCK!
- KENCO PUMP DIVIS10N - 6K001A8 - Waterproof cable splicing kit.Special Price $3.75 Regular Price $5.00
- BAILEY CONTROLS CO. - 6635291A2-15 - FLAMON SENSOR CABLESpecial Price $38.98 Regular Price $65.00 As low as $32.98
- Belkin - 75-210B - Coiled 6.35mm (1/4") Male/Female Stereo Audio Headphone Shielded Extension Cord.Special Price $6.98 Regular Price $8.95READY TO SHIP - ONLY 12 LEFT IN STOCK!
Belkin - 75-210B - Coiled 6.35mm (1/4") Male/Female Stereo Audio Headphone Extension Cord.
Cable: Quality TRS Male Stereo to Female Jack Extension, Shielded Stretch Cord.
Connectors: 6;35mm Male to 6.35mm Female
Molded Strain Reliefs
Conductor Material: Copper
Length: 5 foot Coiled extends to approximately 14 FeetLearn More
Applications: Headphone or ear bud extension and remore location for easier connectivity to other equipment.
- Unidentified MFG - 08649-004-05 - Cable, Coiled Power Cord. DB25P (Male) to DB15S (Female), 10 Conductor Cord (8 Conductors Used).Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $19.95
Unidentified MFG - 08649-004-05 - Cable, Coiled Curly Power Cord.
Conductors: 10 Conductors (Only 8 Conductors Used)
Note: DB25P (Male) to DB15S (Female).
Premium Molded Connectors
Hoods use two screws for connectors, easily changed.
Length: Stretches to 9 feet.
New Old StockLearn More
- Unidentified MFG - 2605EMC3S - Cable, Spiral Curly Coiled Electrical Cord. 26 AWG, 5 Conductor.Special Price $8.98 Regular Price $12.98 As low as $6.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
2605EMC3S Retractable Cable, Coiled Electrical Power/Signal Cord.
Coil cords are recognizable for their spring-like shape, but that coiled design provides the cord with a lot more benefits than just aesthetics. Not only is the cord able to extend further when in use while being able to retract to take up less space when not in use, but that flexibility of design can also create a lot of benefits.
26-5C. (26 AWG 5 Conductor).
Copper cores ensure good signal transfer and clear smooth communication.
Shielding: Overall foil shield.
Current Rating: 4 Amps.
Cable Diameter: 0.156"
Coil Diameter: Approximately 0.734"
Retracted length measures 22 inches and expands to over 5 feet.
New Old Stock
Applications: Instrumentation, Chargers, Medical, Automotive, Audio, Robotics.Learn More
- Texas Instruments - 5-099 - Cable. IDC-to-EDGE 34-conductor ribbon.Special Price $6.98 Regular Price $8.50 As low as $4.98
- SWITCHCRAFT - 15GD07284X - Cable Assembly. Male 1/4", RA plug.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $6.50 As low as $3.98
SWITCHCRAFT - 15GD07284X Cable Assembly.
Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Right Angle 2-Conductor Plug are designed for OEM development and users of commercial grade phone plugs.
Right angle plug with 6-foot shielded one-conductor cord, 0.11"D.Learn More
- MOLEX - MS-040 - Connector, rectangular. 4M to 4F. Package of 10.$3.00
- CABLES TO GO - CTG10480 - 10480 - Gender Changer DB 9 Female to Female.Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $6.99 As low as $4.98
CABLES TO GO - 10480 - Gender Changer
Null modem serial cables allows two DTE or DCE devices to communicate with no conflict in data transmission. The transmit and receive signals are crossed to ensure proper data transmission. Each null modem cable is designed with a rugged, overmolded construction that provides added strain relief and a solid connection each time.
Plus the cable is foil shielded for EMI/RFI protection from surrounding office equipment and flourescent lights. Thumbscrew connectors provide a fast, easy connection every time.
DB9-Position, Female to Female on a 1 foot Legth Cable (Null Modem).
Product Line: C2G
Connect two PC serial ports
Cable is foil shielded for EMI/RFI protection from surrounding office equipment and flourescent lights
Thumbscrew connectors provide a fast, easy connection every time
Null-Modem Wiring Scheme
Fully Molded Connector and Strain relief
Jacket Material: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Cable Type: Serial, Null Modem
Jacket Rating: Standard Non-Rated
Cable Length: 1 ft (.3M)
UPC Number: 757120104803
Applications: Residential, Commercial, IndustrialLearn More
- Beau Interconnect System/Vernitron - 5-351 - DA15P (Male) to DA15P (Male), 9 conductor 9 foot coil cord.Special Price $14.98 Regular Price $24.50
Beau Interconnect System/Vernitron - 5-351 - Cable Assembly.Standard density D-subminiature 15 contact plug used for a wide range of applications in aerospace & defence, industrial and transportation end markets.
- DA shell size and supports solder termination
- Copper alloy contact with gold flash finish
- Steel with zinc plating and yellow chromate finish or tin plating
- Glass-filled polyester insulator
- Standard fixing holes
Coiled Cord 9 Conductor with DA15P (Male) to DA15P (Male).
Stretched to 9 feet.
New Old StockLearn More
- Raychem - D06209-000 - ZH2-10.0-0-FSP-SM - Tubing, Heat Shrink, ST Zerohal Polyolefin Black Thin/Single Spool, 164 Foot Reel (50m)Special Price $89.98 Regular Price $164.95
TE Connectivity Raychem - D06209-000 - ZH2-10.0-0-FSP-SM - Tubing, Heat Shrink, ST Zerohal Polyolefin Black Thin/Single Spool.
Flexible, Highly FlameRetardant, Low Recovery Temperature, ZEROHAL Polyolefin Tubing
Style: Straight, Versafit V2 Tubin
Body Material: Zerohal Polyolefin
Shrink Wall Type: Thin/Single
Inside Diameter Before Shrinking (mm): 10.4
Inside Diameter After Shrinking (mm): 5
Minimum shrink temperature: 70°C [158°F]
Minimum full recovery temperature: 90°C [194°F]
Minimum Operating Temperature (°C): -30
Maximum Operating Temperature (°C): 125
Thickness: 0.56 mm
Packaging: Sold by Complete Reel
Material: Polyolefin (PO) Halogen Free
Features: Flame Retardant Rating UL VW-1
Shrink Ratio: 2:1
Full Reel: 164 Foot Reel (50m)
Applications: Electrical insulation and strain relief of connections and terminations in computers, appliances, and other
commercial electronic products. Jacketing and bundling of light duty harnesses in rail and mass transit vehicles, buildings, and other enclosed areas where emission of toxic gasses from burning materials containing halogens is
- HP/AGILENT - 10833B - HPIB Cable 2-meterSpecial Price $24.98 Regular Price $36.50
HP/AGILENT - 10833B - HPIB Cable,
Agilent GPIB cables are fully compatible with the IEEE 488.1 mechanical specification.
2-Meter long shielded cables with connector blocks at both ends has a plug on one side and matching receptacle on the other for parallel connecting of instruments.
Used / Removed from Equipment
- Connection between GPIB instruments (daisy-chain)
- Connection from GPIB instrument to the PCI/GPIB or PCIe/GPIB card
- Connection from GPIB instrument to the LAN/GPIB/USB gateway
- Unidentified MFG - 9-335 - Cable Assemblies, Universal Wiring Kit w/ Inline Fuses, Fuses, Splices and Ring Terminal.Special Price $6.98 Regular Price $8.50 As low as $5.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- LUMBERG - RKWT8-09/5M S615 - 11388 - Process Control. Cable 8 poles.Special Price $19.98 Regular Price $24.99READY TO SHIP - ONLY 8 LEFT IN STOCK!
LUMBERG - RKWT8-09/5M S615 - 11388 - Process Control.
Cable - Seven conductors plus foil and braid shield, 8 poles.
Material: cable sheath PUR (polyurethane).
Length: 5M. (16.4 feet)
Type the line multicore.
Compete with one 8 Position Female connector on one end, opposite end open.Learn More
- LUMBERG - RKWT4U-674/12FT - Cordset 22AWG, 250V 3Amp 4 Position Female Connector.Special Price $19.98 Regular Price $24.99
LUMBERG - RKWT4U-674/12FT - Process Control.
1/2" - 20 Round
Jacket Material: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
One 4 Position/Pole Female Right Angle Connector.
Length: 12 feet.
Applications: Actuator / Sensor Cordsets, Double-Ended, Male Straight to Female 90 deg Connector, Dual Keyway, Automotive Color CodeLearn More
- LUMBERG - RKWT/LED M 4-632/5M - Cordset with a 4 Pole/Position, Female Right Angle Connector.Special Price $19.98 Regular Price $24.50
LUMBERG - RKWT/LED M 4-632/5M Process Control.
Actuator/sensor cordset, single-ended, M12, 3- and 4poles, female 90° connector with LED
operation and function indicator with selflocking thread and molded cable.
Degree of Protection: IP 67 / NEMA 6P
Operating Temperature range: -40°C (-40°F) / +90°C (+194°F)
Molded body: TPU, translucent
Contact: CuSn, gold over nickel-plated
Coupling nut: CuZn, nickel-plated
Current Rating: 4 A
Voltage Rating: 10-30 V DC
Cordset with a 4 Pole/Position Female Right Angle Connector.Learn More
- LUMBERG - RKM4-07/5M 703 - 11285 - Process Control. Connecting line, cableSpecial Price $19.98 Regular Price $24.99READY TO SHIP - ONLY 10 LEFT IN STOCK!
LUMBERG - RKM4-07/5M 703 - 11285 - Process Control.
Connecting Line, Cable - Four Conductor.
Compete with one 4 pos female connector on one end, opposite end open.
Manuf. Part No 11285.
Nominal Voltage: 30V.
Testing Voltage: 0.8 kV/ 60sec.
Test Voltage: 36V.
Temperature Range: -40 to 90 Deg C.
Material: Housing: TPU.
Contact: CuZn, Gold Plated and Nickle Coated.
RoHS compliant.Learn More
- HP/AGILENT - 10833D - Cable, 0.5-meter IEE-488 GPIB compatible.$19.88