F-Type (TV) Cable
- BNC - EP-876 - Cable, Coax. 12 Feet. BNC RG59/U, 75 Ohm.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $3.50IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- Unidentified MFG - 5-517 - CBF70 - Cable, Video Coax. "F to F Type" Quick Push-On RG59/U. Package of 2.Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $6.50 As low as $4.98
Cable, video Coax. "F to F Type" Quick Push-On RG59/U.
A coaxial cable has a solid copper or copper-clad-steel centre conductor surrounded by a non-conductive dielectric insulating material. The dielectric is surrounded by foil shield/s and/or copper braid/s which form the outer conductor and also shield against electromagnetic interference (EMI). The outer conductor/shield is encased in a PVC jacket.
Gender: male Quick Connect
Length: 5 foot.
Impediance: 75 Ohm
Applications: Suitable for basic analog TV antenna feeds in residential applications and for basic CCTV systems over short cable runs. Low-loss 75 ohm copper-clad wire and foam dielectric provides accurate picture resolution and color.
Package of 2.Learn More
- Hewlett Packard - HFBR-PUS100 - Fiber Optic Cable. 100 Meters/Roll.$250.00
- Hewlett Packard - HFBR-PTD04S - Fiber optic cable. 40KDB, 2 Conductor.$79.00
- Control Methods - CM07200-12S - Fiber Optic Cable.$55.00