Hewlett Packard / Agilent - HFBR-PTD04S - Fiber optic cable. 40KDB, 2 Conductor.
Hewlett Packard / Agilent - HFBR-PTD04S - Fiber Optic Cable.
HFBR connectors provide excellent retention force combined with easy snap-in action. Plastic fiber cable delivers high bandwidth and a tight bend bend radius when compared to traditional glass fiber. Typically used in automotive, industrial control, medical and gaming equipment, these cables are available in lengths ranging from 0.3 meters to 50 meters. Latching connectors are HFBR-4516 (gray) on both ends of the cable.
- Latching connector insures lock down mating retention
- Used to connect devices that employ HFBR duplex connectors
- Very high bandwidth due to large plastic fiber core size
- Available in lengths ranging from 0.3 to 50 meters. Custom lengths/configurations made upon request
- High retention force combined with easy snap-in pluggable connectors
- Automotive applications
- Industrial automation
- Medical applications
40KDB, 2 Conductor.
Each end has a Duplex Connector: HFBR-4516, Latching.
Length: 45 Meters.
Note: Plastic Optical Fiber Cable.
Note: Avago acquired Agilent in 2005.