Paired Shielded Cable
- ARC - A020 - 9505 - Multi-Conductor Twisted Pair Computer Cable, !0 Conductor Shielded with Drain Wire. 24AWG-10C.$1.79 As low as $0.98
ARC - A020 Cable, Multi-Conductor, Shielded.
24-10C. (24 AWG 10 Conductor).
Conductor Material: Tinned Copper (TC)
Conductor Type: Stranded 7 X 32.
Paired: 5 Twisted Pairs.
Shielding: Foil with Drain Wire.
Shield Material: Aluminum Foil/Polyester Tape
Jacket: Semi Ridgid - Polyvinyl Chloride PVC
Cable Diameter: 0.325".
Rating: Type CL2 = "Class 2 Remote-Control, Signaling, and Power-Limited Circuits" cable, suitable for in-wall installation.
Temperature: -30 to 80C
Insulation Colors - Each Twisted: Blue/Brown, Yellow/Orange, Voilet/Gray, Black/White, Red/Green.
Priced by the Foot, Minimum order 20 Feet.
Applications: For computers, communications, instrumentation, sound, control, audio, Video, data transmission and EIA RS-232.
RS232 Applications: Computer Communications; Low Voltage Analog Signals (4-20ma, 0-10v, ...); Low Voltage Digital Control (24v, …); Line Level Audio; Panel Wiring
Alternate/Equivalents: Beldon 9505 060100, Alpha 5475C, General Cable C0604A, Omni BEL9505, Wirexpress B9505Learn More
- ARC - A022 - Cable, shielded. 24-12C.$3.95
- Alpha Wire Co. - 55495 - Cable, shielded. 25-10C. Paired.$0.50
- BELDEN - 1353A 010 (BLK) - 1353A0101000 - 24AWG Bonded AES/EBU Analog/Digital Audio MIC Cable, 1 Pair 24 AWG, PVC Jacket$0.49 As low as $0.14
BELDEN -1353A 010 (BLK) - 24AWG Bonded AES/EBU, Digital Audio Patch Cable, 1 Pair 24 AWG
Belden Brilliance 1353A, a new Cat5e digital audio single-pair cable, is ideal for use in professional and commercial audio applications. Since it is essentially 'single pair-Category 5e,' tested to 100 MHz, its low capacitance (15 pF/ft, 49 pF/m) makes it excellent for both analog and digital audio.
Manufacturer: Belden Wire & Cable
Product Category: Multi-Conductor Cables
Type: Digital Audio
Number of Conductors: 1 Pair
Full Reel Length: 1000 ft
Wire Gauge: AWG: 24 AWG
Outside Diameter: 0.126 in
Max. Voltage: 300V
Max Current: 3.9 Amps per Conductor at 25ºC
Resistance: 29.2 Ohm/1000ft
Jacket Color: Black
Jacket Material: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Conductor Material: Bare Copper (BC)
Stranding: 7 x 32
Voltage Rating: 300 V
Insulation Material: Polyolefin (PO)
Operating Temperature: -20 C to 60 C
Applications: Analog/Digital Audio Cable
Proudly Made in USA
Aditiona Information: https://catalog.belden.com/techdata/EN/1353A_techdata.pdf
Shipping Weight for 1000 is Feet is 10 Lbs.
Note: Additional shipping cost applies to orders over 5 lbs and dependent on destination.
Priced by the foot. Minimum order length: 100'.Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - A104 - 15 TW PR/SH/DR (0.405"OD)Special Price $0.60 Regular Price $0.75
- Unidentified MFG - A064 - Cable, shielded. 18-2C.$0.35Cable, shielded. 18-2C. (18 AWG 2 Conductor). Conductor type: solid. Paired: paired. Shielding: foil. With a solid drain wire. Operating temp: 90 Deg C. OD: Approximately 0.238" (6.0mm) D. Minimum order length: 25'. Note: 300V. Marked: Fire alarm. Jacket: Red, may in fact be a form of rubber, soft and flexible when stripped back. Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - A044 - Cable, shielded. 22-12C.$0.40
- Brand Rex - A024 - Cable, Shielded w/Drain Wire, 20AWG, Conductor, Twisted Pair, Solid Tinned Copper.$0.95 As low as $0.49
Brand Rex - A024 - Cable, Shielded. Twisted Pair, 20-4C. (20 AWG 4 Conductor).
Conductor Type: Solid, Tinned Copper.
Paired: 2 Twisted Pairs.
Shielding: Foil 100% with Continuous Drain Wire.
Cable Diameter: 0.184".
Note: Black PVC Jacket (Sunlight & moisture resistant).
From: 500 foot roll.
Note: Levitron manufactures Brand-Rex high performance cables that are built to last and designed to stand up to sever environments, sustances and conditions.
Applications: Industrial Instrumentation, Control, Alarm, and Energy Management Circuits, intercom systems, security systems, sound and audio, background music, and power-limited control circuits..
Note: Priced per Foot, Minimum order Length: 25'.
The standard shipping and handling charge applies to orders up to 5 lbs. Additonal charge relies on size, weight and shipping destination.Learn More
- BELDEN WIRE - 7838A - Cable, Shielded, Multipair Cable, T1/DS-1, 2 Pair, 22 AWG, 300V.$0.98 As low as $0.79
BELDEN WIRE - 7838A - Cable, Shielded. 22-4C. (22AWG 4 Conductor).
Conductor Type: Solid T/C.
Number of Pairs: 2.
Diameter: 5.131 x 9.144 mm.
Operating Temp: -20 to 75 Deg C.
Shielding: Individual Shielded Pairs, Belfoil 100%.
Each Pair has a 24Awg Drain Wire.
Insulation: PVC Datalene PO w/Foam PO - Polyolefin w/Foam Polyolefin.
Voltage Rating: 300 V.
More info: http://www.belden.com/techdatas/metric/7838A.pdf
Priced by the foot. Min order quantity: 50 feet.
(Note: Remaining stock one 90 Ft coil and one 175 Ft on a reel, 1/22/14).Learn More
- BELDEN WIRE - 9841 - Cable, Shielded. Low Capacitance Computer Cable, 24-2C. One Twi Pr.Special Price $0.98 Regular Price $1.50
BELDEN WIRE - 9841 Cable, Shielded.
24 AWG stranded (7x32) TC conductors, polyethylene insulation, twisted pairs, overall Beldfoil® (100% coverage) + TC braid shield (90% coverage), 24 AWG stranded TC drain wire, PVC jacket.
Low Capacitance Computer Cable
24-2C. (24 AWG 2 Conductor).
Conductor type: stranded 7/32 TC.
Paired: 1 twisted pair.
Shielding: Belfoil 100% plus TC Braid shield 90%.
Cable diameter: 0.232" OD.
Insulation: PVC, Polyethylene.
Note: Impedance: 120 Ohm.
TC drain wire. 300V.
Priced by the foot. Minimum order length: 10'.Learn More
- BELDEN WIRE - 8106 - Cable, shielded. 24-12C.$8.95 As low as $6.98
BELDEN WIRE - 8106 - Cable, Shielded.
RS232/422 Low Cap, #24-6pr, FPO, O/A Foil+Braid, PVC Jkt, CM, 100Ω
24-12C. (24 AWG 12 Conductor).
Paired: 6 Twisted Pair (7/32).
Shielding: Belfoil 100% + TC Braid, with shorting-fold.
Cable Diameter: 0.341" OD .
Temperature: -30°C to +80°C
Conductor: TC - Tinned Copper
Note: TC drain.
Note: Priced by the Foot. Minimum Purchase 5 Feet.Learn More
- ARC - A006 - Wire, Paired. 16 Conductor 24AWG, Shielded, Type CL2$8.49 As low as $4.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
Wire, Paired. 16-24 (16 conductor 24AWG)
Multi-pair cables generally carry audio, control, and instrumentation signals via a wide array of options. Multi-pair cables are very similar to multi-conductor cables, generally differentiated by the pair qualification.
Low Voltage Cable: 150 Volts
Stranded Foil Shielded with Drain Wire.
Gray PVC Jacket.
Dimensions: 0.465" Diameter (11.8 mm).
Note: This is a cable jacket fire resistance rating defined in Article 725 of the National Electric Code. It stands for "Class 2 Remote-Control, Signaling, and Power-Limited Circuits" cable, which indicates that the cable is suitable for in-wall installation and use for certain low-voltage applications. CL2 cables can carry a surge of up to 150 watts.
Applications: Video, Audio Interconnects, remote-control, signaling, and power-limited circuits.
Priced by the Foot, Minimum 20 Length Feet.Learn More
- Belden Wire - 9734 - Cable, multi SH. 24-24C. (12 Twi Pairs).$3.50Cable, multiconductor shielded. 24-24C. (24 AWG 24 Conductor). Conductor type: stranded. Paired: (12Twisted pairs) (Indiv shielded pairs). Shielding: 100% Belfoil Z-Fold. Cable diameter: 0.575" D. Insulation: Datalene, PVC. Minimum order length: 10'. Note: 24 (7/32) with TC drain. Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - A013 - Cable, multi sh. 11 PR 22AWG.$2.75
- Madison Cable Corp - A148 - Plenum Cable, Multiconductor Shielded . 26-4C, Network Cable.$0.69 As low as $0.39
Madison Cable Corp - A148 - Plenum Cable, Multiconductor Shielded, Network Cable.
26-4C. (26 AWG 4 Conductor).
Conductor Type: Solid.
Paired: 2 PR Twin & Shielded.
Shielding: Foil & Braid.
Operating Temperature: 125 Deg C.
Application: IBM STP / IBM specification 6339583.
Priced by the Foot, Minimum order Length: 25'.Learn More
- BELDEN WIRE - 9836 - Cable, multiconductor, shielded. 24-24C.$3.99Cable, multiconductor, shielded. 24-24C. (24 AWG 24 Conductor). Conductor type: stranded 7/32TC. Paired: 12 pair. Shielding: Foil 100% & Braid 65%. Cable diameter: 0.464". Operating temp: 80 Deg C. Minimum order length: 10'. Note: New, older stock. Learn More