- PICKER INTERNATIONAL - 77004A - Keypad-membrane & ribbon cableSpecial Price $24.95 Regular Price $33.75
- KING RADIO - 031-0472-00 - Keypad. Membrane only. 16 Contacts.$0.25IN STOCK - MORE THAN 5,000 READY TO SHIP!
- Unidentified MFG - 9-029 - Keypad. With a 13 Conductor flat ribbon cable.$1.00
- Unidentified MFG - J016A1 - Keyboard. Alpha numeric 12 position Telephone Keypad.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $4.50 As low as $1.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 38 LEFT IN STOCK!
- Unidentified MFG - 3-069 - Keyboard Switch. With caps. Package of 4.Special Price $1.98 Regular Price $2.50 As low as $1.49
- Screeenprint / DOW - 091-4049A - Membrane Keypad 20-Switch 1Watt-maxSpecial Price $3.98 Regular Price $6.50 As low as $1.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
Screeenprint / DOW - 091-4049A Membrane Keypad
20-Switch 11-wire with 1.7" x 0.6" transparent window.
"FRAGILE: AVOID BENDING, PINCHING or CREASING.
Do not exceed Power requiements: 5V/20mA or 1Watt-max or damage will occcur to internal circuitry.
4 columns 5 rows - see picture.
11-wires, 12-pin inline plug.
Dimensions: 2.70" W x 5.1" H with 3.4" leads.Learn More
- EAO SWITCH - AVHP 50124 - Keypad, vandal-proof with anti-pull-off keys.$69.00
- CTI electronics corp. - 6-075 - Silicon Rubber Keypad / Actuator, Waterproof Membrane.Special Price $2.49 Regular Price $3.00 As low as $1.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
Silicon Rubber Keypad / Actuator.
The technology uses the compression molding properties of silicon rubbe to create angled webbin around a switc center. On depression of the switch, the webbing uniformly deforms to produce a tactile response. When pressure is removed from the switch, the webbing returns to its neutral position with positive feedback. To make an electronic switch, a conductive pill is placed on the base of the switch center which contacts onto a printed circuit board when the web has been deformed.
12 Conductive contacts. 0-9 plus * and #.
Conductive Contact is secred to backside of each button.
Material: Translucent Silicon Rubber.
Dimensions: 1-1/2" x 2" high.
Applications of silicone rubber keypads include remote controls, gaming, robotics, controls for Industrial, Medical, Hobby Projects.