- PICKER INTERNATIONAL - 77004A - Keypad-membrane & ribbon cableSpecial Price $24.95 Regular Price $33.75
- KING RADIO - 031-0472-00 - Keypad. Membrane only. 16 Contacts.$0.25
- Unidentified MFG - 9-029 - Keypad. With a 13 Conductor flat ribbon cable.$1.00
- Unidentified MFG - J016A1 - Keyboard. Alpha numeric 12 position Telephone Keypad.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $4.50 As low as $1.98
- Screeenprint / DOW - 091-4049A - Membrane Keypad 20-Switch 1Watt-max$1.95
Membrane Keypad 20-Switch 11-wire with 1.7" x 0.6" transparent window. "FRAGILE: AVOID BENDING, PINCHING or CREASING. AVOID EXCEEDING POWER REQUIREMENTS: 5V/20mA or 1Watt-max Will result in destroying internal circuitry." 4 columns 5 rows - see picture. 11-wires, 12-pin inline plug. 2.70"W x 5.1"H with 3.4"leads.Learn More
- EAO SWITCH - AVHP 50124 - Keypad, vandal-proof with anti-pull-off keys.$69.00
- CTI electronics corp. - 6-075 - Silicon Rubber Keypad / Actuator, Waterproof Membrane.Special Price $2.49 Regular Price $3.00 As low as $1.98
Silicon Rubber Keypad / Actuator.
The technology uses the compression molding properties of silicon rubbe to create angled webbin around a switc center. On depression of the switch, the webbing uniformly deforms to produce a tactile response. When pressure is removed from the switch, the webbing returns to its neutral position with positive feedback. To make an electronic switch, a conductive pill is placed on the base of the switch center which contacts onto a printed circuit board when the web has been deformed.
12 Conductive contacts. 0-9 plus * and #.
Material: Translucent Silicon Rubber.
Dimensions: 1-1/2" x 2" high.
Applications of silicone rubber keypads include remote controls, gaming, robotics, controls for Industrial, Medical, Hobby Projects.