Items 1-24 of 134
- Unidentified MFG - 109-3599A - Switch, Hall Effect. With magnet.Special Price $1.98 Regular Price $3.00 As low as $0.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
- Unidentified MFG - 159-157-RA1 - Relay, Reed. SPDT Mercury Hg-Wetted, Form C,Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $7.50 As low as $3.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
159-157-RA1 Relay, Reed. Mercury Hg-Wetted, Form C.
The mercury-wetted contact relay represents one of the more sophisticated types of relays made today. The early pioneer work in mercury-wetted contact switching dates back to the 1950’s, as telephone laboratory scientists sought out the “perfect contact”.
Reed relays use an external electromagnet to control the reed switch. The contacts are of magnetic material and the electromagnet acts directly on them without requiring an armature to move them. Sealed in a glass tube, the contacts are protected from corrosion. Mercury-wetted relays are fast in operation and have relatively good load carrying capacity and long life. The mercury films are reestablished at each contact closure and contact erosion is eliminated. The mercury films are stretchable, there is no contact bounce and because it is a mercury contact, the contact resistance is very low and idea for low level switching applications.
A mercury-wetted reed relay is a form of reed relay that employs a mercury switch, in which the contacts are wetted with mercury. Mercury reduces the contact resistance and mitigates the associated voltage drop. For high-speed applications, the mercury eliminates contact bounce, and provides virtually instantaneous circuit closure. Mercury wetted relays are position-sensitive and must be mounted according to the manufacturer's specifications. Because of the toxicity and expense of liquid mercury, these relays have increasingly fallen into disuse.
The high speed of switching action of the mercury-wetted relay is a notable advantage. The mercury globules on each contact coalesce, and the current rise time through the contacts is generally considered to be a few picoseconds. However, in a practical circuit it may be limited by the inductance of the contacts and wiring. It was quite common, before restrictions on the use of mercury, to use a mercury-wetted relay in the laboratory as a convenient means of generating fast rise time pulses, however although the rise time may be picoseconds, the exact timing of the event is, like all other types of relay, subject to considerable jitter, possibly milliseconds, due to mechanical imperfections. The only major weakness of a mercury wetted contact relay is the necessity to mount the relay within 30° of a vertical position, due to its position sensitivity.
Type: Form C
Switched Load Rating: 2 Amp, 500 Volts Max, 100 VA Maximum
Carry Load Rating: 5 Amp
Contact Resistance: 14 Milliohms Typical, 20 Milliohms Max.
Packaging: Under High Pressure in Glass Capsules.
Approximate Dimensions 5.8mm D x 38mm Long. (0.225" X 1.5")
Life Expectancy: 1 billion operations minimum at rated load.
Note: Mercury Hg-Wetted.
Danger - High Pressure Glass Capsule- Handle with Care - User assumes responsibility and competency to handle this item.Learn More
- UNIMAX - A365A-Y - WD21X10261 - A364090 - AP3994765 Push Button Switch, Interlock. Contacts: SPST Normally Open. 125VAC 15A NEWSpecial Price $5.98 Regular Price $10.50 As low as $3.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
UNIMAX - A365A-Y - WD21X10261 - A364090 - AP3994765 Push Button Switch, Interlock.
Heavy Duty Switch, Micro Push Button.
Contacts: SPST Normally Open.
Contact Ratings: 125/250VAC 15Amp. 3/4 HP, 125VAC, 1 1/2 HP 250VAC:
1.8" x 0.6" x 0.6" less Quick Connect terminals and push button - 1/4" QC at the end of switch.
Mech: Panel, 2 holes at 1" centers.
Panel hole: 1.817" long x 0.625" wide x 0.652" high.
Note: Color: Brown or Black .
Alternate Part Numbers WD21X557 as used in numerous appliances as interlock door switch.
Replaces/Alternates/Substitutions: AP3994765, 1263984, AH1481922, EA1481922, PS1481922, WD21X0557, WD21X557, and B00MNMS81Q.
Save Big $$ and repair those appliances yourself.
- T-BAR - 902-108C - T-BAR SWITCH 108PDT NEW 108-Pole Double Throw$168.71108-POLE T-BAR SWITCH NEW 3-ganged 36-Pole Switches may be unconnected and used independently. The 902 series is desinged to switch dry circuits to a maximum 1 amp for use in data. Thermocouple and instrumentations circuits. Terminals are designed to accept T-Bar Connectors or solder holes provided. Protected again normal ambient dust conditions. Designed for use in controlled enviroment such as test areas, computer control rooms, broadcast studios and network management centers. 3.5"L x 2.5"H x 1.4" behind panel, requires three 0.5" mounting holes - NEW - 0.75-lb Learn More
- Piezo Switch Development - G23NNYA-42408 - Switch, piezo. P/B NO SPST-Pulse. PiezoSwitch, 60V AC/DC 200mA.$19.95READY TO SHIP - ONLY 66 LEFT IN STOCK!
- Honeywell / Microswitch - GLAA01K8C - Switch, Limit. Wobble Stick 1NC 1NO SPDT.Special Price $79.98 Regular Price $109.95
Honeywell / Microswitch - GLAA01K8C Switch, Limit. Wobble Stick - Cat Whisker, SPDT Snap Action.
- Limit Switch StyleGeneral Purpose Limit Switch
- Basic Actuator Style - Limit SwitchWobble Stick
- Actuator Style - Limit SwitchWobble Stick, Cat Whisker
- Actuator Location - Limit Switch Top
- AC Contact Rating - Limit Switch 10A @ 600V
- DC Contact Rating - Limit Switch 10A @ 250V
- Contact Form- Switches 1NC/1NO
- Actuator Length - Limit Switch 5.50"
- Body Height - Limit Switch 3.23"
- Body Width - Limit Switch 1.65"
- Body Depth - Limit Switch 1.65"
- Boot Sealed Actuator - Limit Switch No
- Mounting - Limit Switch Surface
- Body Style - Limit Switch Standard
- NEMA Rating 1, 4, 12, 13
- Wiring Entry 1/2" NPT
- Electrical Connection Screw Terminals
- IP Rating 67
- Movement Wobble
- Travel Maximum Pretravel 18 Degrees, Differential Travel 8 Degrees
- Series GLA/GLS
- Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Mounting Hole Pattern - Limit Switch 4 Hole Rectangular
- Mounting Hole Spacing - Limit Switch 2.36" x 1.18"
- Mounting Hole - Limit Switch (4) 0.21" dia.
- Stem Thread - Limit Switch No Stem
- Body Materia lZinc Die Cast
- Arm Material Stainless Steel
- Operating Force 0.90 in.-lb.
- Standards UL, CE, CSA, CCC. IEC 947-5-1, EN60947-5-1, UL508
- Honeywell/Micro Switch - 104TL226-5 - Switch, Toggle / Rocker. 4PDT, 3 Position Military GradeSpecial Price $189.98 Regular Price $250.00
Honeywell/Micro Switch - 104TL226-5 Switch, Toggle.
4PDT (Mom) On/None/Off.
125VAC 7.5Amp/250VAC 6Amp.
Resistive DC: 125V 0.75Amp/250V 0.5Amp/28VDC 7.5Amp.
Inductive load: 125VAC 7.5Amp/28VDC 7.5Amp.
Termination IWTS (16-20AWG) MIL-S-3950.
Threaded bushing length: 0.432".
Actuator length: 0.643".
Operating temperature: -85 to 160 Deg F.
Terminals accept pins M39029/1-101, not included.
Note: Military. Environmentally sealed shaft.Learn More
- Honeywell - Micro Switch - 104TL1-72 - Switch, Toggle / Rocker. Contacts: 4PDT. /MS27724-3Special Price $48.98 Regular Price $55.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 40 LEFT IN STOCK!
Honeywell - Micro Switch - 104TL1-72 -Switch, Toggle / Rocker
Contact Ratings: 0.75 A at 115 Vdc,0.5 A at 250 Vdc,0.5 A to 20 A at 0.5 Vdc to 28 Vdc,0.5 A to 15 A at 0.5 Vac to 277 Vac.
Actuator: (On) On (On) = (Mom) On (Mom).
Mech: Bushing 15/32 in.
Operating temperature: -85degF to +160degF.
Note: Environmentally sealed switch, completely sealed switching chamber, high strength, temperature resistant, non-tracking case, material and silver cadmium oxide contacts.
Military qualified MS27724-3.
Contacts: IWTS (14-16AWG) termination.
Double listed as MS27724-3 SKU 133204Learn More
- Honeywell/Microswitch - AS419A1 - Switch, Miniature Mercury Tilt SwitchSpecial Price $8.98 Regular Price $12.00 As low as $7.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
Honeywell/Microswitch - AS419A1 Switch, tilt.
Can handle 1 amp at 30 VAC/VDC for resistive load, 0.75amp for inductive load where differential angle between on and off positions is 5 deg. For larger differential angle of 10 deg., switch can handle 0.5 amp resistive at 110 vac. or 0.75 amps at 110 VDC.
Miniature Mercury Tilt Switch.
Package: Glass Envelope with 6" wire leads.
Dimensions: 0.175" OD x 0.9" long.
***PURCHASER AGREES TO HANDLE WITH CARE AND ACCEPT ALL LIABILITY. GLASS IS BREAKABLE AND Hg contact IS VERY DANGEROUS***
Genune Honeywell / Microswitch - New Old Stock - Rare
NSN: 5930-21-801-9024Learn More
- HEDLAND - 526002-DCR - DC FLOW ALERT Limit Switch ModuleSpecial Price $16.98 Regular Price $36.50IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
HEDLAND - 526002-DCR - DC FLOW ALERT Limit Switch Module.
This is the Flow Limit Switch for EZ-VIEW FLOW METERS (Not Supplied) - using Hall Effect-triggered (Normally Open) Relay hermetically sealed in encapsulating compound, within Polysulfone module. The Relay, when Activated, is designed to directly control warning lights, alarms or digital inputs. Supply: 7-24VDC @ 90mA Switches 1A @ 24VDC - WHEN CONNECTED TO THE FLOW METER (NOT SUPPLIED) The Set Point is: 0 - 100% of full scale 1-1/4" ID for FlowmeterLearn More
- General Electric - ASP3127-49 - HVAC Switch, Pushbutton, Heater Control, 17 Amp 120-240VAC.Special Price $8.98 Regular Price $18.95 As low as $6.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
General Electric - ASP3127-49
Switch, Pushbutton, Heater Control.
Contact Ratings: 17Amp 120-240VAC, 1-1/8HP 120VAC, 2HP-240VAC.
Actuator: Off / Low / High.
Connection: 3 Male 1/4" Quick Connect Terminals.
Mech: Panel Mount with 1.6" Centers.
Body: 2.002" long x 1.196" wide x 1.189" high.
Note: All Cancelling.
New Old Stock
Approvals: UL, CSA
Proudly Made in the USA.Learn More
- EAO SWITCH - 704.911.2 - Contact block for switch. One NC 10Amp 500VAC.$6.00
- Cutler-Hammer / Eaton - 8130K20J15V51 - 3 Position DPDT On/Off/On Motor Reversing Rocker Switch 6A 125 VACSpecial Price $12.98 Regular Price $18.95IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
Industrial Cutler-Hammer / Eaton - 8130K20J15V51, DPDT On/Off/On, Center-Off, Motor Reversing Toggle Switch (Already Cross Strapped) Permits usage for Polarity Reversing Motor. Alternate 8951159
White Rocker Identified FWD & REV, 6A-125VAC, 3Amp 250VAC, 2A-277VAC
Six (6) 1/4" Quick Connect Male Tabs, Dimension: 1.45" wide x 1.33" x 1.16"
Panel Mount Fits standard .83 x 1.48 Inch Rectangular opening. Switch secured by included snap-on bezel.
Very handy item to have around the shop if you are DYI type. Used for all sorts of DC motor reversing applications such as camper trailer jacks, winch controls for in/out operation, door open closed, liftgate up/down, boat navigation and anchor or Automotive Motor Control.
This switch can be used when you want to feed (2) loads from 1 or 2 sources. This switch may also be used as a SPDT switch by simply not using 3 of the terminals.
Made with Pride in USA
- Automatic Electric - 1PW54131A1 - Stepping Switch, 48VDC.$359.95
- TYCO - ALCOSWITCH - 2-1437626-0 - BP1532-0 - Hardware, switch boot. Splash-proof seal.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $4.50IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- TYCO/ALCOSWITCH - BP1532-2 - PB Switch Boots New rubber.Special Price $2.21 Regular Price $2.95
- Dwyer Instruments / Mercoid Control - AS-9 - Pressure Switch 4 AMP, Adjustable Pressure Control 0-15 PSI "New"Special Price $24.98 Regular Price $49.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 26 LEFT IN STOCK!
Mercoid Controls - Division of Dwyer Instruments, Inc.
Dwyer Love Controls, Mercoid Controls AS-9 Pressure Switch, Adjustable 0-15 PSI Pressure Control. Normally Open Contacts 4 AMP with Internal Mercury Switch (Circuit closes on pressure rise). Visible Setpoint Adjustment, Calibrated scale.
Industrial Enclosed sealed housing Diaphram Operated Control.
New Old Stock in Manufacturers Box.
Similar to following Mercoid Control Pressure Switches:
AP-153-36, AP15336, AP153R36, AP153RG36, AP-7012-153-36, AP-7021-153R36, AP-7041-153-36, AP-153-37, AP-2-36, AP236, 721G,
Confirm Pressure requirements, contact ratings and material compatibility before substituting.
Mercoid Controls produces a broad range of pressure, temperature, and level controls for use in heavy industrial, petrochemical, and electrical utility plants. Established in 1916, Mercoid has been serving industry for over 80 years.
Proudly Made in the USA.Learn More
- Matsushita - S-3 TV-3 ESB-702T-671 - Switch, pushbutton, latching. DPST-3A$6.95
- Honeywell microswitch - 922SA2XP-C4N-L - Sensor, Hall Effect. Inductive Proximity Switch, 4 Wire, NO Contact.Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $16.50 As low as $9.98
Honeywell Microswitch - 922SA2XP-C4N-l-L Sensor, Hall Effect.
Micro Commercial Components
Solid State design with LED Indicator.
Detects most metals with nominal sensing distance of 5mm depending upon metal.
Operates 5.0 to 30 VDCMaximum Load currewnt: 200mA
Normally Open Contact
Magnetic. 4 Wire.
Dimensions: 0.5" OD x 1.5" long (12mm Diameter X 36mmLong)
Treads have 1mm pitch with nut.
3/32" Quick Connects
Made in Switzerland.
New Old StockLearn More
- Lorch Electronics Corp - ES-353 - Electronic Switch -12V +5VSpecial Price $7.46 Regular Price $9.95
- LEDEX - 5945-636-5462 - B-61986-A - Rotary Solenoid Switch, Motor, Stepper. Supply: 48VDC.Special Price $89.98 Regular Price $150.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 19 LEFT IN STOCK!
LEDEX - 5945-636-5462 - B-61986-A - Rotary Solenoid Switch -Motor, Stepper with Switch/Return Spring.
Rotary Selector Features
High Torque to Size
Snap Action On/Off
Type: Base End Shaft, Ratcheting Rotary Solenoid
Body Dimensions: 1.90"D x 2.74"H.
Mount: 3 Tapped holes
With Wafer Switch.
Additional Information: https://www.ermec.com/catalogos/2017/saia/Rotary%20DC%20Solenoids%20mm.pdf
Military NL-71277-3-2, B-61986-A
Made in USALearn More
- LICON - 76-1290 - Switch, limit with manual reset. Contacts: DPST.$3.48Switch, limit with manual reset. Contacts: DPST. Contact Ratings: 10A 125/250VAC. Actuator: two positions, maintained. Connection: four solder terminals. Mech: riveted on small plate. Body: 0.25" x 1.2"L x <1.0"H. Note: Has unusual mechanical reset once roller/lever is pushed and snaps.. Learn More
- JBT - MR1-123 - 3-532 - Switch, Paddle. Miniature SPDT-5A.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $6.50 As low as $3.49IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
JBT - MR1-123 - JBT Switch, Paddle Miniature.
Switch Circuit: On - None - On
Number of Positions: 2 Position
Contact Ratings: 5A 125VAC.
Voltage Rating (DC): 28 V
Contact Material: Silver
Actuator: Paddle. (White)
Connection: Solder PC pins.
Dimensions: Width: 0.47 in, Height: 1.34 in, Length: 0.75 in
Mech: Panel Mount, two holes 0.93" spacing plus two 0.25" spacers, screws & nuts.
Genuine JBT - New Old Stock
Note: Formerly Eaton (JBT) Now Electroswitch B123J2ZQ2
Made in USA
- Honeywell - 32003440-005 - Three phase enclosed bypass switch.$275.00