- Unidentified MFG - 159-157-RA1 - Relay, Reed. SPDT Hg-Wetted.Special Price $1.98 Regular Price $3.50 As low as $0.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
159-157-RA1 Relay, Reed.
Reed relays use an external electromagnet to control the reed switch. The contacts are of magnetic material and the electromagnet acts directly on them without requiring an armature to move them. Sealed in a glass tube, the contacts are protected from corrosion.
Packaging: Under High Pressure in Glass Capsules.
Size: 5.7mm D x 39mm long.
Note: Mercury. Hg-Wetted.
Danger - User must assure Seller of Competency to handle these items before sale.Learn More
- HAMLIN - MRR-2-185 - Normally Open, Magnetic Reed SwitchSpecial Price $5.98 Regular Price $8.50 As low as $3.98
HAMLIN - MRR-2-185 - Normally Open Magnetc Reed Switch
SPST - NO
Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 125°C
Current – Carry: 1.5A (DC)
Voltage - Switching DC: 200 V
Operate Time: 0.75 ms
Release Time: 0.3 ms
Capacitance: 0.2 pF
Overall 2.25" Long
Switch Body 3/4"
10W 750mA (DC) Through Hole
New Old Stock
NSN 5930-01-249-7412Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - 3-520 - Switch, reed. Normally open (NO).Special Price $1.98 Regular Price $3.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 8 LEFT IN STOCK!
- Unidentified MFG - 3-069 - Keyboard Switch. With caps. Package of 4.Special Price $1.98 Regular Price $2.50 As low as $1.49
- Unidentified MFG - 3-570 - Normally Closed REED SwitchSpecial Price $0.98 Regular Price $1.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 75 LEFT IN STOCK!
- MICRO SWITCH - 20FR5-6B - N.C. Magnet Actuated REED SWITCH$45.00
- Hasco - P1291-12 - Switch, reed. Normally open.Special Price $0.98 Regular Price $1.50 As low as $0.79
Hasco - P1291-12 Switch, Reed.
The reed switch is an electrical switch operated by an applied magnetic field. The contacts are normally open, closing when a magnetic field is present. A reed switch can be said to require zero power to operate it.
Package: Glass Envelope.
Dimensions: 0.7" (1.7mm) D x 0.377" (9.5mm) long.Learn More
- TYCO/ALCOSWITCH - MSPM-101CDX - Switch, pushbutton. SPST NO magnetic reed.$29.99Switch, pushbutton. Contacts: SPST NO. Contact Ratings: 100VDC 100mA 10 watt (max) resistive only. Actuator: momentary. Connection: Two (2) turret post connections. Mech: Panel mount. Body: Approximately 0.530" D x 0.566" deep, behind panel. Hermetically sealed. Note: Small red actuator. No actual knob as seen in Alco MSPM-101CSDX. Magnetic reed switch. Learn More
- Hasco - D-1348-05 - Switch, reed. Glass envelope. N.O.$1.99
- HAMLIN - MDRR-4-1722 - Glass Reed Switch$0.75Reed Switch glass capsule, two ferromagnetic nickel-iron wires. The two wires are formed into "reeds" by flattening one end. The reed ends are carefully aligned with a small overlap and then permanently sealed inside the glass capsule. The overlap or contact area of the reeds is coated with special metals such as ruthenium. The nickel-iron leads are tin plated so that they can be soldered.The reed measures 9/16" long x 1/16" flat diam Learn More
- MICRO SWITCH - 20FR1-6 SPNO, 400V, 1.0A, 15W.Special Price $169.98 Regular Price $250.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 1 LEFT IN STOCK!
- MICRO SWITCH - 20FR5-6 SPNC, 500V, 1.5A, 20W.Special Price $169.98 Regular Price $250.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 1 LEFT IN STOCK!
- Hasco - W0207 / W0407 - Switch, reed. Magnetic. New.$4.99IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
- Meder Electronics - KSK-1A71/4-BV50822 - Switch, reed. 1Amp NO. New.$0.50IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
Switch, reed. 1Amp NO. Case: glass envelope. Dimensions: 0.1" D x 0.625" long. New. More info: http://www.meder.com/fileadmin/meder/pdf/en/Products/Reed_Switches/Reed_Switch_1A71-6.pdfLearn More
- MICRO SWITCH - 20FR1-6B - SPNO, 400V, 1.0A, 15W.Special Price $169.98 Regular Price $250.00
- MEDER ELECTRONICS - KSK-1A71/7- BV143 - Switch, reed. NO Magnetic.$0.50