Cord Plugs & Receptacles
Items 1-24 of 34
- Unidentified MFG - 5-008 - Power cord. 2 Conductor, 2.5 foot.$1.75READY TO SHIP - ONLY 39 LEFT IN STOCK!
- Royal Appliance - 9-064 - Vacuum Cleaner Replacement Power Cord. Single ended 18 AWG, 2 Conductor SVT 10A 125V, 35 Foot, Abrasive Resistant.Special Price $6.98 Regular Price $16.50 As low as $4.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
Royal Appliance - 9-064 Molded Vacuum Cleaner Replacement Power Cord.
Single Ended 18-2C (18AWG 2 Conductor Copper) ungrounded SVT 10 Amp 125V.
Wire Resistance: 18AWG Copper wire is 0.0064 ohms per foot.
Standard Male Plug (Type A) Molded with Cord Holder
Abrasion Resistant, Vacuum Cleaner Cord, Heavy Duty.
Replace your Frayed or Chewed Appliance Cords.
Length: 35 feet.
Color: High Visible Red.
Type "A" plugs are mainly used in the USA, Canada, Mexico & Japan.
Note: A durable stiff, slick jacket is essential, because soft jacketed cords too easily get curly like a phone cord after a while from being drug around corners.
Applications: Applicance cords, Extensions cords, Christmas lights, Projects.
New Old StockLearn More
- Feller GmbH - 13VL - Cord. Flexible, CE CSA Hospital Grade IEC, 18 AWG, 10 Amp. 3 Conductor, 9 Foot,Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $18.50 As low as $9.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
Feller GmbH - 13VL Flexible Cord. Hospital Grade North America
The "Green Dot" on the cord near the plug-in indicates the cord has been designed and tested according to the criteria set by the certification organization and known as "Green Dot Hospital Grade Power Cords."
These cords are specially designed using solid nickel-plated blades. Inside the cable are retention devices that help prevent stress on internal connections.These power cord are built to withstand the demands of a hospital environment and are a dependable and safe replacement for worn out or missing power cords.
3 Conductor 10Amp 125VAC 18AWG.
Connector A: NEMA 5-15PHG
Connector B: IEC-60320-C13
Flexible CE CSA hospital grade IEC cord SJT.
Blades: Nickel Plated
Standard wall plug with IEC right angle (F) instrument plug.
Solidly built with strain reliefs molded in.
Gray, 0.3"OD, 9 foot, cable.
Plug Approvals: UL, CSA
Cordage Approvals: UL, CSA
Applications: Connect computer, monitor or other devices to a hospital grade AC outlet.
Connector Approvals: ENEC, CSA, UL, PSE-JET, Australia, CCC, CE, Korea (South), Israel, Taiwan, EAC
Made in Gunseldorf Austria
- ECS - 5-290 - Power cord. 18-3C, 6 foot, 10A. SJTOSpecial Price $3.49 Regular Price $4.50 As low as $2.49
ECS - 5-290 Power Cord.
UL SJTO: Service Thermoplastic Oil-resistant Jacket
Unterminated Flying Pigtail Leads
18 AWG 3 Conductor (18-3C).
Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor.
300v, 10A, 105 Deg C (-40 F to 165 F),
Right Angle Male Plug.
Length: 6 Foot.
New Old StockLearn More
- Unidentified MFG - 5-204 - Computer cord 3 conductor 18AWGSpecial Price $3.38 Regular Price $4.50
- Alpha Wire - 507F BK078 - 5-706 - Power Cord. Single Ended 3 Conductor 3C Shielded w/Drain, 18AWG, 6 1/2" Long, Female IEC 320-C13 Molded Connector.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $7.50 As low as $3.98
Alpha Wire 507F BK078 - Heavy Duty Instrument Power Cord.
Shielded cables, in general, are built to last longer and take more punishment than unshielded cables. That is why they are the preferred choice for industrial and factory use.
Single Ended 3 Conductor Shielded with Drain Wire (Tinned Copper)
18AWG Instrumentation Power Cord, 0.345" Outer Diameter Cable.
Rated: 10A, 125VAC, 1250 Watts
6-1/2" (2.0M) Long with (Female) IEC C13 Type Connector.
Molded Vinyl Grounding Connector, IEC 320-C13.
Mates with C14 plug, which is often mounted into a recessed panel or chassis on computer power supplies or power transformers.
CSA, SJT, UL
Alternate: 507F BK078, Mouser 602-507F-02Learn More
- ROYAL APPLIANCE - 5-369 - Power Extentsion Cord. 18AWG 2 Conductor, 25' With InLine Rocker Switch.Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $16.95 As low as $9.98
ROYAL APPLIANCE - 5-369 Power Extension Cord.
This 18/2 Outdoor/Indoor Extension Cord is reliable and safe for everyday use in and around the home. Cable is high quality and designed to handle 125V power. Sturdy 2 prong connectors ensure a solid connection to your existing cable and to the wall outlet.
18-2C (18AWG 2 Conductor), 10Amp 125VAC, 1250 watt.
Molded 2 Prong Polarized Male to 2 Prong Female.
Extension Cord with Convenient Inline Rocker On-Off Switch.
Durable Abrasion and Oil Resistant Jacket.
New Old Stock.Learn More
- Western Electric - 8-553 - Coiled telephone cord 4 Cond. Package of 2.Special Price $3.98 Regular Price $6.50
- Qualtek - BC6165 - Power cord. 18-3C 10Amp 125VAC.Special Price $9.98 Regular Price $14.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 9 LEFT IN STOCK!
Qualtech - BC6165 Power cord. 18-3C (18AWG 3 Conductor).
Hospital-grade power cords have been designed to comply with UL and CSA agencies to insure safe and reliable products.
Hospital Grade = Plugs marked with a Green Dot
Approvals: UL, CSA
Length: 8 Foot, with Right Angle IEC C13 Connector.
Operating temperature: 60 Deg C.
Applications: Hospitals, Medical devices, Patient care equipmentLearn More
- Unidentified MFG - CL-211520-44 - Power cord. 18-3C (18AWG 3 Conductor).$6.50
- Unidentified MFG - 61-27010 E72389 - 2-Conductor, 6' Portable Appliance CordSpecial Price $1.98 Regular Price $2.50 As low as $1.49
- KSM ELECTRONICS - 61-21154/REV1 - Universal Power Cord. Computer/Monitor/Printer/TV. 18-3C Female Trapezoid RA.Special Price $3.98 Regular Price $6.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 75 LEFT IN STOCK!
- JENSEN - RG317 - Cigarette lighter plug/adapter.$4.99Power Cord. Cigarette lighter plug/adapter. For Radar detectors. Coiled cable with one each of 1.3mm, 2.1mm, 2.5mm ends (3 Tips). Road Gear/Universal. Note: Powers any radar detector with 1.3mm, 2.1mm, or 2.5mm connections. Works with the most popular brands, including: Cobra, PNI, Uniden, and Whistler detectors. Compatible with older models from Bel and Escort (non phone-style cord). Learn More
- COLEMAN CABLE - 03533 - 5-160 - 3 Conductor, 14 AWG , 15 Amp 125 VAC - 9 Foot Extension Cord, SPT-3Special Price $7.98 Regular Price $10.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 9 LEFT IN STOCK!
Coleman Cable 03533 - 3 Conductor, 14AWG - 15Amp 125VAC - 9 foot Extension Cord.
Coleman Cable 14/3 SPT-3 Air conditioner extension cord has beige PVC jacket to offer added safety. The bare copper cord has voltage rating of 125-Volts, current rating of 15-Amps and power rating of 1875-Watts. This cord featuring 90-degree inlet male plug, is 9-ft long and is NEMA 5-15 configured. Cord withstands temperature rating of -20 to 60 deg C. It is suitable for power tool application. Cord is UL listed.
- Stranded air conditioner extension cord
- Grounded, right angle, male plugs offer protection against accidental disconnection
- Reinforced blades help prevent accidental bending or breaking
- Heavy-duty strain relief protects electrical connections resulting in longer cord life.
- Temperature Rating -20 to 60C
- RoHS compliant
- Made in USA
- Carol - 05605-62-10 - Ceritified Appliance Power Cord. SRDT 50Amp 250V, 5 Ft.Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $18.50
Carol - 05605-62-10 - Ceritified Appliance Power Cord. SRDT 50Amp 250V, 5 Ft.
For years, licensed plumbers, electricians and appliance installers have relied on CERTIFIED APPLIANCE ACCESSORIES for their power cords, hoses and connectors.
SRDT 50Amp 250V 12.5K watt. 6-2C and 8-1C, 3 Wire Eyelet.
# Conductor (6AWG 2 Conductor and 8AWG 1 Conductor = 3 Conductor) Range cord.
Meets or exceeds industry certification standards
Right-angle plug head keeps cord close to wall for increased safety as well as allowing the range to sit closer to the back wall
Proudly Made in the USA.Learn More
- CAROL CABLE - 4197 - Heater replacement cord 20Amp 250VAC.$4.95
- Belden Wire - 17750 10 C3 - Cords, power. 18-3C SVT-S, 10A/125/250V, 9'10".$4.96
- BELDEN - 5-330 - Power cord. 3 Conductor 14AWG. 9 Ft.Special Price $7.98 Regular Price $12.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 36 LEFT IN STOCK!
- ARC - AAM-0002-25 - Cable assembly. DB25M to DB25F.Special Price $8.49 Regular Price $10.99
- WOODS - 0975 - 3 Conductor, Extra Heavy Duty Dryer Cord, 10AWG, 30AmpSpecial Price $3.94 Regular Price $5.25
- Unidentified MFG - 5-092 - Item 567 - Vintage Power Cheater Cord. Polarized 2 Prong Conductor, 2 Foot Length.Special Price $1.98 Regular Price $3.95
Unidentified MFG - 5-092 - Item 567 Vintage Power Cord.
Polarized cheater cord with one 2 Prong Conductor (Female) Molded End, 2 Foot, Brown.
Female to Femal Centers are approximately 0.3125" (8.1mm) apart.
18/2, 7 amp, 125v
Used with vintage Radio and TVs. - Difficult to find.
One Contact Area is 3.5mm Diameter and the other is 2.4mm Diameter.Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - 5-448 - Power cord. 18-2C (18AWG 2 Conductor). 5 Ft.$1.00
- NOMA - E13626T, ME-101A - Lamp cord. 2 Concuctor 18AWG, plus 1 lamp socket.$0.75