High Voltage Power Supply
- THOMSON TUBES ELECTRONIQUES - TH7160C - Alimentation HV Power Supply.$350.00
- THOMSON TUBES ELECTRONIQUES - TH7122A - Power Supply. High Voltage Alimentation P/S.Special Price $498.98 Regular Price $895.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 5 LEFT IN STOCK!
- Matsusada Precision Inc - S15-1.1N - Power Supply. Output: 0 to 1.1V(kV), 12mA 15 watt.$150.00
- RCA - SK3868/DIV1 - High Voltage Divider, HVDC TV CRT Focus Divider.Special Price $18.98 Regular Price $24.50 As low as $14.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 39 LEFT IN STOCK!
RCA - SK3868/DIV1 - High Voltage Divider.
HVDC TV CRT Focus Divider.
Can be Used to measuring High Voltage DC - A good voltage divider that can be used for the purpose of high-voltage measurements is the RCA SK3868/DIV-1, a high-voltage DC divider; it’s used in TV’s to reduce the final anode voltage going to the CRT to the level required for the focus voltage. It consists of resistors R1 (200 megohms) and R2 (40 megohms) in series, as shown in Fig. 4. There are three leads, one for the free ends of each resistor, and the other at their juncture. If you put both a 10-megohm meter (shown as ZM in Fig. 4) and a 2.7-megohm resistor (R3) in parallel with the 40-megohm resistor (R2), you can achieve almost exactly 100:1 range multiplication, for a full-scale deflection of 20 kilovolts DC.
Genuine Vintage RCA - New Old StockLearn More
- NTE Electronics Inc. - NTE536A - Multiplier, High Voltage.Special Price $34.98 Regular Price $38.50
NTE Electronics Inc. - NTE536A Voltage Mulitiplier.
Input Peak to Peak (No Load): 8kV
Maximum Continuous Output (at 2mA, No Load): 30kV
High Voltage. 8-Step Silicon Quadruple with Focus Tap.
Dimensions: 3.580" X 2.75" X 1.620"
Mounting Holes: 0.190" Diameter
New Old StockLearn More