AC Motors - Synchronous
- Hansen Synchron - A12RC-6 - Motor, Synchron 600 Series, 110 ACV 60Hz, 3 watt 300 RPM.Special Price $16.98 Regular Price $26.50IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
Genuine Hansen Synchron - A12RC-6 Motor, AC.
Synchron 600 Series, Shallow Pear Shaped Gearbox timing motors are the industry leader. The Hansen Synchron motor distinguishes itself with low noise levels and a robust, precision gear train.
Permanently Lubricated requiring no maintenance.
Synchronous 110V 60Hz 3 watt 300RPM.
Starting torque: 20 in-oz
Teardrop shaped with D-Shaped Shaft and 2 Tab mounting
Dimensions: 1.970 Diameter long x 1.875" wide x 1.375" max high.
Shaft: 0.128" (3.175mm) D x 9.1mm long.
Looking at the shaft it turns Clockwise
New Old Stock
Made in the USA.Learn More
- HAYDON - E81302 / K81336-P4-S3 - Synchronous Motor, AC Timing. Supply: 115VAC 1.5W. 6 RPM, with Capacitor.Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $16.95 As low as $9.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
A.W. HAYDON - E81302 / K81336-P4-S3 Synchronous Motor, AC Timing.
Supply: 115VAC 60Hz 1.5 watt.
Speed: 6 RPM.
Frame Size: Pear Shape.
Mechanical Mounting: 2-Hole Mount 1.9" Spacing.
Weight: 4.2 oz.
Note: Reversible. Shaft: 1/8" D x 3/4" long (with 1/16" hole @ midpoint).
Capacitor required and included 0.1uF.
Hookup Instructions: 0.1uF 250V capacitor between Red & Green, Connect two Whites Together - 115VAC on Red & White and watch it turn, slowly and reversible.
Proudly Made in USA.Learn More
- Eastern Air Devices - H34BBM-8 - Hysteresis Synchronous Motor, 115 VAC, 1.45A, 1800 RPMSpecial Price $26.98 Regular Price $32.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 29 LEFT IN STOCK!
Eastern Air Devices - H34BBM-8.
Supply: 115V. N/P
Current: 1.45A 60Hz.
Speed: 1800 RPM.
Direction: Hysteresis synchronous reversible.
Wire count: 3 14-Inch teflon leads.
Mech. Mtg.: 4 10/24 threaded holes 2.625"spacing.
Body Dimensions: 3.36"D x 5.1"L.
Start/Run Capacitor 4uF required, not included.
Weight: 5 lbs 6 Ounce unpacked.
Note: 4uF 660VAC capacitor required for start and run between Black and Blue wires.
Alternate: Ashland Electric A66QBU-4
Note: Detailed Specification Sheet is Attached.Learn More
- CLIFTON - 26V-08CT4b CP/L761 - Motor, special. Synchronous control transformer.$87.99
- TRW/GLOBE - CMC144A152 - Motor, AC. 1PH 38-46VAC 60Hz, 3600RPM.Special Price $28.98 Regular Price $36.50
TRW/GLOBE - CMC144A152 Motor, AC. 1PH 38-46VAC 60Hz, 3600RPM.
Hysteresis Synchronous with Capacitor, 12uF included.
3 wire leads, teflon, 14" long.
Dimensions: 30mm D x 74mm long, including shaft.
With 7.5mm D gear.
Mounts on 2 threaded holes 21.7mm centers.
Note: Western Electric P/N: P-21F345.
Made in the USA.
New Old Stock.Learn More
- JAPAN SERVO - 127PS1176 U129A-119 - Motor, AC. 115VAC 0.7Amp 20RPM.$17.95
- JAPAN SERVO - KS7P8-11 - P/N 6813649 - Motor, AC geared. Synchronous 25V 250, 300RPM.Special Price $13.98 Regular Price $16.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 44 LEFT IN STOCK!
JAPAN SERVO - KS7P8-11 - P/N 6813649 Motor, AC geared.
Synchronous 25V 50/60Hz 250/300RPM.
Requires 20vuF capacitor (included).
On a 2.78" square plate with 4 mounting holes 2.2" apart.
Shaft: 1/4"shaft x 0.6" long and has a gear 0.49" D. Motor is 1.6" behind plate.
Maybe replaced with p/n 6813649.Learn More
- Eastern Air Devices - D80NPK-2 - 1/50HP 1800 RPM Synchronous Induction Motor, High-end Turntable MotorSpecial Price $46.98 Regular Price $59.95READY TO SHIP - ONLY 4 LEFT IN STOCK!
Eastern Air Devices - D80NPK-2
New Rare and desirable 1950’s E.A.D., Eastern Air Devices synchronous capacitor induction motor. These were used in all the best turntables and tape players in the mid to late 50’s. This includes most all the early “H” model Rek-O-Kut and Gray turntables. It has a stepped shaft for two speeds or a pulley can be added. Shaft sizes appear to be 3/16” and 5/16”. These electric motors are now extremely hard to find and very desirable for their good torque, compact size and speed stability. The outer aluminum housing and fan are removable and motor can be used without them just using the heat sync fins alone. Like all these type motors, it must be used with a capacitor to get it started. See picture of label on the side of the motor for specs.
115VAC Synchronous Capacitor (4uF) Induction Motor
1/50HP 60Hz 1800-RPM Continuous Duty - 1Phase 0.65Amp 4-teflon wires -
4uf Start Capacitor Required - Not Included
3.9"D x 4"Long 4-hole front mounting 1.85"spacing 0.188"
4.7mmD shaft 0.45"Long weighs 3.5-pounds
Vintage New Old Stock.
New Rare and desirable.Learn More
- AUTOTROL CORP. - PX-300 - Motor, timing. 2-RPM 115VAC Geared motor. Used.Special Price $14.98 Regular Price $28.50
AUTOTROL CORP. - PX-300 Motor, timing geared.
Supply: 115V 60Hz 4W.
Speed: Approx 2-RPM counter clockwise, looking at shaft.
Mech: Standard pear shaped gear housing (slightly dirty).
Size: 2.526" x 2.144" Mounting: Holes 1.875" centers.
Shaft: 0.177"D keyed.
Lubrication: Permamently Lubricated
Used/Removed From Equipment
UL, CSA & VDE Recognized
Old Stock - Cases may be a little rusty.
(Price reduced due to corrossion that is not affecting operation)
Made in USALearn More
- ALLEN BRADLEY - AB - 140-MN-0060 SER B w/ 140-A11 - Adjustable Current 0.4~0.6A MANUAL MOTOR STARTERSpecial Price $41.95 Regular Price $49.00
- Synchron - 32953R-24 - Motor, AC. Synchronous 120VAC 1/10RPH.Special Price $18.98 Regular Price $26.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 5 LEFT IN STOCK!
- SUPERIOR ELECTRIC CO. - SS50-1292U - Motors, AC geared. 120V/60/0.5Amp.$35.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 2 LEFT IN STOCK!Motors, AC geared. 120V/60/0.5Amp. 6RPM. Requires capacitor for start or run. Heavy duty, 3 wire. Motor is 3.35" D, assembly is 5" tall x 7-1/2" long x 5-1/2" wide with 4 mounting slots. Output is 1.15"[30mm] D on a 3/8" flatted shaft. Note: Reversible slo-syn. Requires a 250 Ohm 25 watt resistor and an 8uF 230VAC capacitor. Learn More
- MURTEN SAIA - UDR11UJ1RHZ40 - Motor, AC. Timing motor, reversible. 120VAC 60Hz 2.5 watt, 400-500 RPM. Dual shaft, 4 wire.Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $14.50 As low as $9.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 65 LEFT IN STOCK!
MURTEN SAIA - UDR11UJ1RHZ40 - Motor, AC.
Saia-Burgess Controls AG, including the "Saia PCD®" brand, was acquired by Honeywell in 2013.
Timing motor, reversible.
120VAC 60Hz 2.5 watt, 400-500 RPM.
Dual shaft, 4 wire.
Motor dimensions: 1.878" D x 0.970" wide.
Shafts(s): 0.125" long x 0.657" long (seated), and the other is 0.165" D x 1.5" long.
Note: Can also act like a generator.
Note: Capacitor 0.33uF 400V included.Learn More
- HURST - 3002-030 - 50Hz 20 RPM REVERSABLE MOTOR$39.95READY TO SHIP - ONLY 5 LEFT IN STOCK!
MODEL A 115V 50Hz 20 RPM 2.3 Oz-In REVERSIBLE PM SYNCHRONOUS INSTRUMENT GRADE MOTOR 115VAC 50 Hz. 2.5W Requires 0.25uF capacitor (and SPDT Switch) between Red and Black, 115/50Hz to Red and Blue CW, Black & Blue CCW. Drop-in replacement for pear-shaped gear cup motors. Die cast gear housing.Learn More
- Cramer - J27TADH2 2GB1VB18B-L - Motor, timing. 24VAC 50Hz.$8.95Motor, timing. Supply: 24VAC 50Hz. N/P Current: 2.7W. Speed: 1/2-Rev / Hour at 50Hz. Wire count: 12" teflon wire leads. Mech. Mtg.: Two mounting tabs 2.17"spacing. Body Dimensions: 47mmD x 33.7mmH. Shaft Dimensions: 0.25"D flatted shaft 0.5"L. Weight: 6 oz. Note: TYPE 117 Runs 20% Faster on 24V 60Hz. Learn More
- Warner Electric / Superior - A201052-27 - Resistor Kit for SLO-SYN synchronous motors.$9.99
- TAKANAWA MFG Co - TSN304P - Motor, AC Induction. 115V 0.22A 1800RPM.$20.00Motor, AC. Reversible. Induction motor 115VAC 0.22Amp, 1800 RPM 50/60Hz. CW. 4 Wire. Dimensions: 3.27" D x 3.375" high. Plus - Shaft: 0.235" D x 1-1/16" long. Capacitor required: 2uF, not included. The rotational direction is based on the connections of the two windings and a 2 microfarad AC-rated phase-shift capacitor. The two windings are color-coded with black and green wires. The run winding leads are black. The phase-shift winding leads are green. There are no polarity markings on the leads. Rotational direction is trial-and-error. We have no manufacturer�s data on the motor beyond the nameplate. The following procedure works. To get the motor to run: Connect one black and one green lead to one side of an AC line cord. Connect the other green lead to one side of a 2 microfarad AC-rated capacitor. Connect the other black lead to the other side of the capacitor and the other side of the AC line cord. Plug in the AC line cord and note the rotational direction. If it is the way you want it you have the proper connections. If the rotational direction is not what you want, switch the two green leads, without changing any of the other connections. The motor will now rotate in the opposite direction. Learn More
- SUPERIOR ELECTRIC CO. - 131852-003 - Slo-Syn Inertial Flywheel$199.00
- Unidentified MFG - M401G/WB27X60 - Motor, AC. Supply: 115VAC.$14.50
- Hansen Synchron - A12RC-6 - Motor, AC Timing. Supply: 110VAC, 60 Cy.$4.50IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- Oriental Motors - 2CSM-101 - Motor, AC. Synchronous.$125.00