Items 1-24 of 101
- Sanyo - STK4392 - AF POWER AMPLIFIER 15-PWR SIPSpecial Price $9.98 Regular Price $12.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 2 LEFT IN STOCK!
- Texas Instruments - TIL149 - Sensor, Transmissive Detector. Reflective Sensing source & SensorSpecial Price $4.98 Regular Price $6.50 As low as $3.98
- Texas Instruments - TIL99 - Transistor, NPN IR Phototransistor Detector, Foto Transistor, Pyrometric Sensor.Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $9.50 As low as $3.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
Texas Instruments - TIL99 Transistor, NPN InfraRed Phototransistor, Foto Transistor, Pyrometric Sensor.
Max voltage: 50Vcb, 30Vce, 7Veb.
Dark Current-Max: 100.0 nA
Mounting Feature: THROUGH HOLE MOUNT
On-State Current-Max: 0.05 A (50mA-Ic)
Operating Temperature-Min: -60.0 Cel
Operating Temperature-Max: 125.0 Cel
Power Dissipation-Max: 0.25 W
Response Time-Max: 8.0E-6 s
Package: TO-18 Gold Lead, Hermetically Sealed.
Note: Case is Collector.
Spectrally & Physically matched with TIL31 GaAs Near-IR 940nm Emitters.
Alternates: ECG3032, NTE3032Learn More
- UNITRODE - UC3709N - IC. Dual high-speed FET driver.$20.00
- Texas Instruments - SN75116N - IC, TTL. Differential line receiver.$3.75
- SUPERTEX - HV518P - IC. Display driver, 32-channel.$8.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 13 LEFT IN STOCK!
- Silicon General/Microsemi - 8551501VA - IC. PWM, pulse width modulator.$45.00
- Philips - UAA2077CM - IC. 2 GHz image rejecting front-end.$1.95
- NAT - DS8835N - IC. Quad tri-state bus transceiver. Pulls.$0.50
- Lambda - L-20-OV-20 - Overvoltage Protector. 20V.Special Price $24.98 Regular Price $28.00 As low as $22.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 98 LEFT IN STOCK!
Lambda - L-20-OV-20 - Overvoltage Protector.
The L-20-OV Series of Overvoltage Protectors are hybrid devices designed to prevent damage to a load caused by excessive power supply output voltage. Load protection is accomplished by effectively short circuiting the output terminals of the power supply when the trip point is exceeded. The L-20-OV is reset when s power to the overvoltage protector is interrupted and its case temperature has fallen below 71°C. An external heatsink is required to maintain case temperature below rated limit.
The L-20-OV Series is available for nominal supply voltages from 5 to 30 volts. The trip point voltage is fixed and cannot be adjusted. This two terminal device is available in a hybrid with an isolated flange.
20V, Trip 22.8V +/- 0.7V
On State Current; 20 A
On State Voltage: 1.75V
Non Repetitive Peak Surge Current: 260A
Standby Current: 30 mA
New Old Stock - Difficult to Find.Learn More
- Dean Technology - HV COMPONENT ASSOC - HVTDR4 - Signal Diode. 4000V Fast Recovery.Special Price $14.98 Regular Price $35.00
HV COMPONENT ASSOC - HVTDR4 Diode.
4000V 25mA @ 55 Deg C, 1mA @ 175 Deg C in oil.
Package: Axial Leads. High Voltage.
Operating Temperature: -55 to 175 Deg C.
Only marked 66C.
VRRM At 25° C: 4000 V
VF At 25 mA, 25 °C: 25 V
IFAVM At 55 °C In Oil: 25 mA
IFAVM At 175 °C In Oil: 1 mA
IR At VRRM, 25 °C Ambient: 0.2 μA
IR At VRRM, 175 °C In Oil: 15 μA
IFSM At 8.3 mS, 25°C: 3 A
TJMAX: 175 °C
TRR At IF: 0.5 IFAVM
IR = -IFAVM; Irr = -0.25 IFAVM ; 25 °C: 100 nS
TRR At 175 °C: 300 nS
Op. Temp: -55 to 175 °C
Store Temp: -55 to 175 °C
Dimensions: L 0.26", D 0.1 ", d 0.023 "
L Minimum: 0.94"
Application: Used in Oil Well Drilling.
More info: https://ppmpower.co.uk/products/diodes/axial-lead-high-temperature-diodes/
- Hewlett Packard Agilent Avago - MSA3186 - IC. RF Microwave Amplifier.Special Price $3.98 Regular Price $5.00 As low as $3.49
Hewlett Packard Agilent Avago - MSA3186 IC. RF Microwave Amplifier.
The MSA-31XX series are high performance silicon bipolar RFIC amplifiers designed to be cascadable in 50 Ω systems. The stability factor of K > 1 contributes to easy cascading in numerous narrow and broadband IF and RF commercial and industrial applications.
3 dB Bandwidth: DC to 0.5 GHz
18.7 dB Gain at 1 GHz
3.5 dB NF at 1 GHz.
Package: SOT-143 SMD.
Note: Bipolar silicon.Learn More
- Agilent Hewlett Packard - 5082-3379 - Diode. Pin Diodes for RF Switching.Special Price $8.98 Regular Price $12.50 As low as $4.98
Agilent Hewlett Packard - 5082-3379 Pin Diode.
Pin Diodes for RF (VHF/UHF) Switching and AttenuatingFeatures• Low Harmonic Distortion• Large Dynamic Range• Low Series Resistance• Low CapacitanceStatus: Discontinued
Breakdown Voltage: 50V
Minimum Operating Frequency: 30 MHz
Maximum Operating Frequency: 3 GHz
Enclosure Material: Glass
Operating Temperature: -65C to 150C
Dimensions: H 1.93mm X L 4.32mm
RS-2 Axial Leads.
New Old Stock
Alternate: Broadcom/Avago 5082-3379
Applications: These general purpose switching diodes are intended for low power switching applications such as RF duplexers, antenna switching matrices, digital phase shifters, and time multiplex filters.Learn More
- Harris Corp - HFA1100IB - IC, operational amplifier.$5.00
- FAIRCHILD - UA9638TC - IC. Dual differential line drive, high speed.$6.95
- Analog Devices Inc - AD9696KQ - IC, TTL. Ultra fast comparator.$64.99
- Unidentified MFG - A14C12D - IC, military. Micro Dice. Package of 700.$50.00
- Texas Instruments - TMS9928ANL - IC. Video Display Processor. 525-Line.Special Price $24.98 Regular Price $29.95
Texas Instruments - TMS9928ANL IC. Video Display Processor. 525-Line.
Supply voltage: -0.3 - 20V.
Output voltage: -2 to 7V.
Power dissipation: 1.3 watt.
Operating temperature: 0-70 Deg C.
Terminal Pitch: 2.54mm
Case: 40 DIP, plastic.
Additional Information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Instruments_TMS9918
Genuine Texas Instrument - New Old Stock
Note: Video Processor Utilized on Granny, Gators, Baby PacMan, and many other consoles.Learn More
- Texas Instruments - SN75468N - DARLINGTON TRANSISTOR ARRAYSSpecial Price $0.98 Regular Price $1.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 2 LEFT IN STOCK!
- Texas Instruments - SN74100N - IC, TTL. Eight (8) bistable latch.$0.95IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
- Texas Instruments - SN54LS123J - IC, TTL. 54LS123J.$8.00
- ST Microelectronics - HCF4060BE - IC, CMOS. Counter/divider.$1.00
- Sprague - ULN2824A - IC. High Voltage High Current Darlington Transistor Array, 18 Pin Dip.Special Price $16.98 Regular Price $18.50 As low as $14.98