Items 1-24 of 849
- Sanken - STRS5241G - Voltage regulator. 500VCEX 1Amp 3.2W. New.$9.00
- IBM - 73P5395-04 - IC, voltage regulators. 4 SMD. (156S0142). Package of 10.$1.00
- DATATRONICS LTD - 156S0142 IBM - IC, voltage regulators. 4 SMD. Package of 10.$1.00
- ST Microelectronics - L4960 - Voltage Regulator, switching. 5.1V to 40V 2.5Amp. TO-220-7Special Price $2.49 Regular Price $3.00 As low as $1.98
ST Microelectronics - L4960 Voltage Regulators, Switching.
The L4960 is a monolithic stepdown switching regulator providing output voltages from 5.1V to 40V and delivering 2.5A. The regulation loop consists of a sawtooth oscillator, error amplifier, comparator and the output stage. An error signal is produced by comparing the output voltage with a precise 5.1V on-chip reference (zener trimmed to ±2%).
Voltage range: 5.1V to 40V Adjustable.
Input Voltage Min: 9V
Input Voltage Max: 46V
No. of Outputs: 1Outputs
DC / DC Converter IC Case: HEPTAWATT
No. of Pins: 7Pins
Output Current: 2.5A
Output Voltage Max: 40V
Switching Frequency: 115kHz
Operating Temperature Max: 150°C
Maximum current: 2.5Amp.
Case: TO-220-7 staggared leads, heptawatt.Learn More
- SIPEX - AS2815AU - Voltage Regulator, adjustable and fixed.$0.95Voltage Regulator, adjustable and fixed. Polarity: positive. Adjustment Range: adjustable output down to 1.2V, fixed output 1.5V, 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V. Maximum Current: 1.5Amp. Package: TO-220. Operating temp: -45DegC to + 125DegC. Note: Low dropout, fast response. Learn More
- SGS-Thompson - L487 HOUSE #4848 - Precision Voltage Regulator, 5V. Alt. - L387A, L4947, LM2927T, L78MR05, 4848, SGS 88719Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $6.50 As low as $1.49
SGS-Thompson - L487 HOUSE #4848 - Precision Voltage Regulator, 5V. Alt. - L387A, L4947, LM2927T, L78MR05, 4848, SGS 88719
Adjustment Range: 5V, fixed.
Package: TO-220-5 staggered leads.
Note: Guaranteed 5V regulator.
Genuine OEM Indentification Marking is 4848.
Very Low dropout 5V@4% regulation.
Output current exceeds 500mA.
Reset-function overvoltage and reverse voltage and short circuit protection.
This device can be used as a replacement for L387A, L4947, LM2927T, L78MR05 or 4848 (Marked House P/N SGS 88719 printed on it.
The L487 is a monolithic integrated circuit in Pentawatt® package specially designed to provide a stabilized supply voltage for automotive and industrial electronic system. Thanks to its very low voltage drop in automotive applications the L487 can work correctly even during the cranking phase, when the battery voltage could fall as lowLearn More
as 6V. Furthermore, it incorporates a complete range of protection circuits against the dangerous overvoltages always present on the battery rail of the car. The reset function makes the device particularly suited to supply microprocessor based systems: a pulse is available (after an externally programmable delay) to reset the microprocessor at power-on phase; at power-off, this pulse becomes low inhibiting the microprocessor.
- SGS-Thompson - 16033388 - Voltage Regulator. Package of 10.Special Price $1.98 Regular Price $3.50 As low as $0.98
- Motorola - MC34164P-005 - IC. Micropower undervoltage sensing circuit, 5V.$0.29
- Motorola - MC1723CPDS - VR, linear. 2-37V 150mA. Dip.$2.50
- LAMBDA - LAS79HG - VR, linear. Negative adjustable.$49.00
- TDK - Lambda - LAS1905 - Voltage Regulator, Linear. 5V 5Amp. To-3 Steel$35.00
TDK - Lambda - LAS1905 Voltage Regulator, Linear.
Adjustment Range: 5V.
Maximum Current: 5Amp.
Package: TO-3 Steel.
Additional Data: http://www.datasheetspdf.com/pdf/905140/Semtech/LAS1905/1Learn More
- Fairchild - SH323KC - VR. Positive 5V 3Amp TO-3.$9.95Voltage regulator, linear. Polarity: positive. Minimum input voltage: 7.5V. Adjustment range: 5V fixed, 30 watt. Dropout voltage: 2.5V. Typical output impedance: 0.01 Ohm. Output current: 3Amp. Operating temperature range: 0 Deg C to +125Deg C. Case: TO-3 aluminum. Cross: LM323K, NTE931. Learn More
- Analog Devices Inc - AD2702JD - IC, voltage reference. +/-10V.$89.00
- Alpha Semiconductor - AS2815 - AS2815YU-X - Voltage Regulator, adjustable and fixed. TO-220$1.49 As low as $0.89
Alpha Semiconductor - AS2815 - AS2815YU-X - Voltage Regulator, adjustable and fixed.
Typical Application for AS2815 1.5A Low-Dropout Basic Fixed Voltage Regulator. The AS2815 is a low power 1.5A adjustable and fixed voltage regulators that are very easy to use. It requires only 2 external resistors to set the output voltage for adjustable version. The AS2815 are designed for low voltage applications that offers lower dropout voltage and faster transient response
Adjustment Range: Adjustable output down to 1.2V, fixed output 1.5V, 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V.
Maximum Current: 1.5Amp.
Operating Temp: -45 C to +125C.
Note: Low Dropout, Fast response.
Genuine Vintage Alpha Semiconductor New Old Stock
Additional Information: https://datasheetspdf.com/datasheet/AS2815.htmlLearn More
- Unitrode - PIC655 - Voltage regulator, switching. TO-3 steel.Special Price $14.95 Regular Price $19.00
- SANYO - STK5481 - Secondary voltage regulator for VTR .Special Price $2.24 Regular Price $2.98
- Raytheon - RC4194DC - VR. Dual adjustable +/-32V 150mA.$9.00NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
- SOLITRON - 6086708-1 - Linear Microcircuit Heavy TO-3 Gold/Steel$165.00
- NEC Corporation - UPC2406HF - IC, voltage regulator. Up to 1 Amp 6V.Special Price $0.79 Regular Price $2.45
- Motorola - MC7805CK - Voltage regulator. Positive 5V 1.5Amp.Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $7.00 As low as $3.98
Motorola - MC7805CK Voltage regulator, linear.
Dropout Voltage1-Nom: 2.0 V
Input Voltage Absolute-Max: 35.0 V
Line Regulation-Max: 0.1 V, Load Regulation-Max: 0.1 V
Operating Temperature: 0.0 C to 125.0 C
Output Current1-Max: 1.5 A
Output Voltage1-Nom: 5.0 V
Package Body Material: METAL
Package Equivalence Code: TO-204/-3
Voltage Tolerance-Max: 5.0 %Learn More
- Motorola - MC1468G - Voltage regulator, linear. TO-100-10.$47.50