Items 1-24 of 848
- Sanken - STRS5241G - Voltage regulator. 500VCEX 1Amp 3.2W. New.$9.00
- IBM - 73P5395-04 - IC, voltage regulators. 4 SMD. (156S0142). Package of 10.$1.00
- DATATRONICS LTD - 156S0142 IBM - IC, voltage regulators. 4 SMD. Package of 10.$1.00
- ST Microelectronics - L4960 - VR, switching. 5.1V to 40V 2.5Amp.$1.95
- SIPEX - AS2815AU - Voltage Regulator, adjustable and fixed.$0.95Voltage Regulator, adjustable and fixed. Polarity: positive. Adjustment Range: adjustable output down to 1.2V, fixed output 1.5V, 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V. Maximum Current: 1.5Amp. Package: TO-220. Operating temp: -45DegC to + 125DegC. Note: Low dropout, fast response. Learn More
- SGS-Thompson - L487 HOUSE #4848 - Precision Voltage Regulator, 5V. Alt. - L387A, L4947, LM2927T, L78MR05, 4848, SGS 88719Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $6.50 As low as $1.49
SGS-Thompson - L487 HOUSE #4848 - Precision Voltage Regulator, 5V. Alt. - L387A, L4947, LM2927T, L78MR05, 4848, SGS 88719
Adjustment Range: 5V, fixed.
Package: TO-220-5 staggered leads.
Note: Guaranteed 5V regulator.
Genuine OEM Indentification Marking is 4848.
Very Low dropout 5V@4% regulation.
Output current exceeds 500mA.
Reset-function overvoltage and reverse voltage and short circuit protection.
This device can be used as a replacement for L387A, L4947, LM2927T, L78MR05 or 4848 (in house
part number with SGS 88719 printed on it.
The L487 is a monolithic integrated circuit in Pentawatt® package specially designed to provide a stabilized supply voltage for automotive and industrial electronic system. Thanks to its very low voltage drop in automotive applications the L487 can work correctly even during the cranking phase, when the battery voltage could fall as lowLearn More
as 6V. Furthermore, it incorporates a complete range of protection circuits against the dangerous overvoltages always present on the battery rail of the car. The reset function makes the device particularly suited to supply microprocessor based systems: a pulse is available (after an externally programmable delay) to reset the microprocessor at power-on phase; at power-off, this pulse becomes low inhibiting the microprocessor.
- SGS-Thompson - 16033388 - Voltage Regulator. Package of 10.Special Price $1.46 Regular Price $1.95
- Motorola - MC34164P-005 - IC. Micropower undervoltage sensing circuit, 5V.$0.29
- Motorola - MC1723CPDS - VR, linear. 2-37V 150mA. Dip.$2.50
- LAMBDA - LAS79HG - VR, linear. Negative adjustable.$49.00
- Fairchild - SH323KC - VR. Positive 5V 3Amp TO-3.$9.95Voltage regulator, linear. Polarity: positive. Minimum input voltage: 7.5V. Adjustment range: 5V fixed, 30 watt. Dropout voltage: 2.5V. Typical output impedance: 0.01 Ohm. Output current: 3Amp. Operating temperature range: 0 Deg C to +125Deg C. Case: TO-3 aluminum. Cross: LM323K, NTE931. Learn More
- Analog Devices Inc - AD2702JD - IC, voltage reference. +/-10V.$89.00
- Alpha Semiconductor - AS2815 - Voltage Regulator, adjustable and fixed.$0.95Voltage Regulator, adjustable and fixed. Polarity: positive. Adjustment Range: adjustable output down to 1.2V, fixed output 1.5V, 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V. Maximum Current: 1.5Amp. Package: TO-220. Operating temp: -45DegC to + 125DegC. Note: Low dropout, fast response. Learn More
- Unitrode - PIC655 - Voltage regulator, switching. TO-3 steel.Special Price $14.95 Regular Price $19.00
- SANYO - STK5481 - Secondary voltage regulator for VTR .Special Price $2.24 Regular Price $2.98
- Raytheon - RC4194DC - VR. Dual adjustable +/-32V 150mA.$9.00NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
- SOLITRON - 6086708-1 - Linear Microcircuit Heavy TO-3 Gold/Steel$165.00
- NEC Corporation - UPC2406HF - IC, voltage regulator. Up to 1 Amp 6V.Special Price $0.79 Regular Price $2.45
- Motorola - MC7805CK - Voltage regulator. Positive 5V 1.5Amp.$4.00
- Motorola - MC1468G - Voltage regulator, linear. TO-100-10.$47.50