Items 1-24 of 36
- PICO - T-22030 - TF5R21ZZ - Shielded 100 Ohm CT/ 100 Ohm Split, Ultra Miniature Audio Transformer.Special Price $26.98 Regular Price $48.50 As low as $19.98
PICO - T-22030 - TF5R21ZZ - Shielded 100 Ohm CT/ 100 Ohm Split, Ultra Miniature Audio Transformer.
Audio Transformers are transformers that are used over the audio frequency range. Audio Transformers are used in a variety of applications. They can provide galvanic isolation, signal gain/loss, match impedances between two interfaces, can be used as a reference and to provide feedback signal. Pico Electronics’ Audio Transformers are manufactured to MIL-PRF-27 Grade 5 Class S. These ultra-miniature transformers are made for durability while maintaining their electrical characteristics. All catalog transformers are manufactured to meet Mil-Std-202, method 107, thermal shock from -55°C to +130°C. All units can be manufactured with a 300 thermal cycle guarantee. Standard as well as custom designs are available. Pico Electronics, Inc. is an approved QPL source.
- MIL-PRF-27: All units manufactured to MIL-PRF-27, Grade 5, Class S.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE:±3db, 20 Hz - 25 KHz at 1.0 Milliwatt.
- MAXIMUM DISTORTION: 5% With Rated Power Level at 1 KHz and 300 Hz. 10% Distortion at 20 Hz.
- DIELECTRIC STRENGTH: All Units Tested at 200 V RMS.
- INSULATION RESISTANCE: Greater Than 10,000 Megohms at 300 V DC.
- WEIGHT: 28 Grams.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -55º C to +130º C.
- TERMINALS: Solid .020 Diameter Conductor. Solderability per MIL-STD-202 Method 208.
- THERMAL SHOCK: 25 Cycles, Method 107, MIL-STD-202, Test Condition -55º C to +130º C.
Shielded 100 Ohm CT/ 100 Ohm Split Winding in Series, Hermetically Sealed - 7 Wire.
Secondary Impedance Ohms Split Winding in Parallel: 25.00 Ohms.
Frequency response: 3
Power Watt 1 KHzand higher: 3.000
Power Watt 300 Hz and higher: 2.000
Power Watt 20 hZ and higher: 0.006
Primary Unbalanced DC Current mA: 10.00
Primary DC Resistance Ohm: 8.00
Secondary DC Resistance Ohm Series Conn: 10.00
Secondary DC Resistance Ohm Parallel Conn: 2.50
Turns Ratio pri/Sec Sec Seri Conn: 1.01
Turns Ratio Pri/Sec Parallel Conn: 2.01
Alternates: W-26095, R-20045, Y-27310, W-26085, Y-27505, S-21440
Package: 0.75" D x 0.82" high.
Additional Data: https://www.picoelectronics.com/
- Triad Magnetics - SP62 - Transformer TF5RX17ZZ- AUDIO Output Transformer, Pri. 800 ohms, Sec. 3.2 ohmSpecial Price $10.98 Regular Price $16.50 As low as $8.98
Triad/Magnetics - SP62 - Transformer TF5RX17ZZ- AUDIO Output Transformer, Pri. 800 Ohms CT, Sec. 3.2 ohm, 4mA
This is a Red Spec audio transformers designed and constructed to meet the rigid requirements of MIL-T-27E. It features an epoxy molded case, gold plated leads and exceptional operation from 300 Hz to 60 kHz.
1. Plug-in terminals are precision spaced to provide fixed mounting centers.
2. Red Spec transformers are hi-pot tested at 1,000 VRMS.
3. 150 VDC working voltage.
4. Red Spec transformers feature small footprint base dimensions of .310 by .410 inch.
5. Pin diameter = .020 inch.
New Old Stock in Manufacturer's box with slight tarnishStarting to Tarnish due to age.
- JENSEN - 25CV4 - Transformer, audio. 25VCT line transformer.Special Price $6.98 Regular Price $9.50
JENSEN - 25CV4 Transformer, Audio.
Professional Series "Constant Voltage" Transformer specially designed for "constant voltage" distribution system.
Input (Primary): 25 Volt balanced or unbalanced line
Output (Secondary): 8 - Ohm loudspeaker load
Power to Speaker: 4, 2, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 watts
Frequency Response: +/- 1 dB, 50 - 10,000 Hz
Useful Frequency Response: 30 - 20,000 Hz
Total Harmonic Distortion: 1/2% Max. 100 - 15,000 Hz
efficiency: 80% on 4 watt setting
Nominal Core Size: 5/8" X 5/8"
Overall Dimensions: 2 7/8"Wide, 1 9/16" Heights, 1 3/4" Depth
Mounting Holes 1 3/16" diameter on 2 3/8" centers
Coil/Coil/Core Insulation: 500 volts RMS, 60 Hz
Net Weight: 9 Oz
Vintage Genuine Jensen New Old Stock
Cross: Z3631.Learn More
- UTC - DO-T22 - Miniature Transistor Transformer 500 MW, 600-to-1.5K C.T.Special Price $9.98 Regular Price $19.99
- Triad/Magnetek - SP60 - Transformer, audio. 320 Ohm CT to 3.2 Ohm.$9.95NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
- TACTEC - 3464575-3 - MiniDriver Xfmr 730-Ohm-to-170CT$3.95
- STANCOR - TTPC13 - Transformer. 600 Ohm to 600CT-Split.$3.95NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
- PICO - PICO-2936 - Transformer, audio. 600 Ohm CT / 1.5KCT.$25.00
- DATATRONICS LTD - PT7765 124-100131-0001B SAE2212 - Transformer. Digital line matching.Special Price $1.29 Regular Price $1.72
- Triad/Magnetek - SP43 - Transformer, audio. 300 Ohm to 12 Ohm.$9.50
- PICO - S21185 - Audio Transformer 600-Ohm CT / 600-Ohm CTSpecial Price $32.95 Regular Price $39.00NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
- PICO - TF5S40ZZ - PICO-32145 Transformer miniature$24.99
- PICO - C3187 - Transformer, audio. Ultra-miniature 600CT / 600CT.$26.00Transformer, audio. Ultra-miniature 600CT / 600CT to 20kHz 500mw. Dimensions: 8.6mm D x 10mm tall. Six 25mm wire leads. Dual 150-ohm windings (combined) on each side. Federal P/N's: 01-268-8395, military NSN 5950012688395. Some are made by TRW/UTC. Application: It is generally used in the input, output, amplifier, or oscillator stages of audio and sonar devices. Learn More
- DATATRONICS LTD - PT71442 - Transformer, audio. 124-100680-0001.$1.33NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
- Datatronics LTD - PT7764 - Transformer, audio. Proprietary part number.$12.49
- Mouser - TL016 - Transformer, HI Q Magnetic, Ultra-Mini Audio, Pri./Sec. Impedance 600R, Turn Ratio is 1:1.Special Price $1.49 Regular Price $2.00 As low as $0.78
Mouser - TL016 - 42TL016 -Transformer, HI Q Magnetic Ultra-Mini Audio.
Primary/Secondary Impedance: 600R,
Turn Ratio is 1:1.
Dimensions: Width 15mm X Length 15mm X Height (Minus Leads) 12.5mm
Core type/size: EI-14
• Impedance variation: ±10% @ 1KHz
• D.C. resistance tolerance: ±15%
• Insulation: >10MΩ @ 100VDC
• Breakdown voltage: 100VAC HIPOT for 1 minute
• Maximum output: 75mW
• Frequency response: ±3dB, 300Hz-3.4KHz @ 1KHz 0dB
• Waxing: vacuum treatment
• Other: can be water washed with water temperature @ <20°C.
• PC leads are soft metal wire and can be adjusted to fit a variety of applications.
• RoHS Compliant
Alternates: 42TL016, 42TL016-RC
Worldwide Part: TL016-5733981
Original Mouser P/N: 52106-000-00Learn More
- UTC - JR-904 - TF4RX17YY - Transformer, Audio. 100 Ohm CT to Dual 1.5Meg. Gold leads.Special Price $34.98 Regular Price $65.00
- Unidentified MFG - MCKT35000086 - Transformer, audio. Used.$6.00
- Unidentified MFG - MCKT35000085 - Transformer, audio. 50 Ohm CT. Used.$7.50
- TRANSFORMER TECH - TF4RX13YY - Transformer, Audio.Special Price $18.98 Regular Price $24.50 As low as $14.98
TRANSFORMER TECH - TF4RX13YY Transformer, Audio.
A transformer which is designed so that part or all of its range of operating frequencies is 20 kilohertz (kilocycles) and below. The maximum value may extend into the radio frequency range. It is generally used in the input, output, amplifier, or oscillator stages of audio and sonar devices.
8 Tab Solder Lug PCB = Leads 1 2 3: 10K/12.5KCT, Leads: 4 5 6: 1.2K/1.5KCT.
IMPEDANCE RATING IN OHMS: 50.0 NOMINAL AND 200.0 NOMINAL SINGLE COMPONENT 1ST SECONDARY 125.0 NOMINAL AND 500.0 NOMINAL SINGLE COMPONENT 2ND SECONDARY 15000.0 NOMINAL SINGLE COMPONENT SINGLE PRIMARY
FREQUENCY RATING: 50.0 HERTZ MINIMUM AND 20.0 KILOHERTZ MAXIMUM SINGLE COMPONENT
(NON-CORE DATA) FREQUENCY RESPONSE TOLERANCE IN DECIBELS: -2.0 TO 2.0 SINGLE COMPONENT
MAXIMUM TRANSFORMER POWER RATING: 200.0 MILLIWATTS SINGLE COMPONENT
Package: Small Shielded Can, 6 Long Gold Leads.
Dimensions: 8.3mm D x 10.7mm high.
Part Alternates: TF4RX13YY, H22, 58A5A2551, 58A5A255-1, 5950-00-539-7051, 00-539-7051, 5950005397051, 005397051Learn More
- STANCOR - TF5S21ZZ - Transformers, Audio. 600-Ohm to 600-Ohm.Special Price $8.98 Regular Price $12.50 As low as $7.98
STANCOR - TF5S21ZZ - PCT-78 - Transformers, Miniature Encapsiulated Audio. 600-Ohm to 600-Ohm.
(1-2 600-OHM, 3-4 600-OHM).
Max. Power Level @ 300Hz: 50 mW
Turns Ratio: 1/0/1.0
DiElectric strength: 500 Vrms
RMS Test Voltage: 1500
Thermal Shock 5 cucles @ -55 C to 105 C
Response: +/- 2 db 300 Hz to 100 kHz
Max. Distortion: 10 to25% at Rated Power
Resistance: Pri. 70 Ohms, Sec. 95 Ohms
Meets requirements of MIL-T-27
Mount: PCB 4 pin Molded, Encapsulated, Green with Gold leads.
Dimensions: Width 0.310" X Height 0.465" X Length 0.410"
Weight: .111 Oz.