DC Current Sensor
- KEVLIN - 5089-P - Current Sense Resistor. 0.01-Ohm 4 Axial Terminal Leads, New.Special Price $54.98 Regular Price $85.00 As low as $46.98
KEVLIN - 5089-P - Current Sensor Resistor. 0.01-Ohm.
Current sense resistors are often referred to as 'shunt' resistors. Shunt resistors are used to monitor the amount of current that is flowing through a circuit. Such resistors have very low resistance values, typically less than 50 milli-ohms (0.050 ohms) and often lower.
A 'Kelvin' configuration resistor features four leads or terminations. These four terminal resistors enable current to be applied through two opposite leads and a sensing voltage to be measured across the other two leads. The Kelvin configuration effectively eliminates the resistance and temperature coefficient of the leads. The Kelvin connection can also simplify board design by incorporating all terminals for the sensing circuit into one part. A Kelvin connection is essential for accurate current sensing and simplified board design.
Current Sensing Resistors.
Connections: 4 Terminal Leads, 2 Axial Leads Each End.
Dimensions: 2.25" x 1.25",
- General Use - Power supplies, disk drives, battery power management, control of current detection or over-current detection, motor start, high voltage and precision applications.
- Consumer Goods - Power tools, thermostats, appliances, televisions, smoke detectors, and video cassette recorders.
- Automotive - Anti-lock brake systems, keyless entry systems, air bags, power steering control systems, voltage regulators, powertrain, information centers as well as engine controls and modules.
- Telecom - Telephones, cell phones, pagers, mobile radios, hand-held devices and laptops.
- Medical and Instrumentation - Monitoring systems, pressure sensors, implant products, electronic scales, and a variety of diagnostic equipment.
- Military and Aerospace - Satellites, missiles, surveillance equipment, sonar, and avionic products.
- WESTON ELECTRIC - 111 - Edgewise Meter, - 100-0-100 mA DC mA, Es. 500-0-500 uA DC, New.Special Price $22.98 Regular Price $32.50 As low as $18.98
WESTON ELECTRIC - 111 - Meter, DC Millamperes.
Weston is most known manufacturing the highest of quality precision electrical measuring instruments for laboratories and industry.
Center Scale Indication: 100 - 0 - 100 mA DC.
Only 0.5 mA (500uA) Full Scale either side of center.
Edgewise. Size: 37mm wide scale, Black Lettering on White.
Mount: Panel Mount
Dimensions: 1.637" wide x 0.495: high x 2.081" deep (plus connections) behind panel.
Panel Opening 1/2" X 1-5/8" Rectangular, about 2-3/4" clearance required behind panel
Meter Front: 1.818" wide0.499" high. 12.4mm / 0.488" high x 2.4" behind panel.
Weight: 1.1 oz.
Genuine High Quality Weston - Factory Calibrated - New Old Stock
Proudly Made in USALearn More
- ADEMCO - ADEMCO238 - 238 - Loop Status Indicator 0-10mA Analog MeterSpecial Price $12.98 Regular Price $18.50
ADEMCO - ADEMCO238 - 238 - Loop Status Indicator 0-10mA Analog Meter
Analog meter movement to be series connected into hard-wired perimeter security systems.
Mounts in a 2" dia. hole.
Internal resistance 182 ohms.
Full-scale deflection 10 milliamps. (No mounting hardware furnished)
New Old Stock
Proudly Made in USALearn More