- HONEYWELL Micro Switch - 26PCCFA1D - Pressure Sensor, Differential, PCB Mount, 0-15 PSI.Special Price $24.98 Regular Price $28.50 As low as $19.98
HONEYWELL Micro Switch - 26PCCFA1D Presure Sensor, PCB Mount.
The 26PC Series Miniature Pressure Sensors are small, cost-effective devices intended for use with wet or dry media. These sensors feature proven sensing technology that uses a specialized piezoresistive micromachined sensing element to offer high performance, reliability, and accuracy. Each sensor contains four active piezoresistors that form a Wheatstone bridge. When pressure is applied, the resistance changes and the sensor provides a milliVolt output signal that is proportional to the input pressure. The low power 26PC sensors are designed to accommodate pressures from 1 psi to 250 psi and have an operating temperature range of -40 ºC to 85 ºC [-40 ºF to 185 ºF].
Pressure Range: Differential, 0-15 PSI
Seal Material: Flurosilicone
Pressure Type: Straight Port
Non-Temperature Compensated Output
Silicon Sensor Chip
Dimensions: 1.35 Lx 0.5W
Operating Temperature: -40 C to 85 C
Gage 0.86 L, 4-leads.
Applications: Medical, Industrial, & Commercial.
More Information: https://sensing.honeywell.com/honeywell-sensing-trustability-board-mount-pressure-sensors-tsc-nsc-datasheet-50064366-d-en.pdf
Proudly Made in USALearn More
- STRAINSERT - FL100C-2SPK - 50-ton (100,000 lb) Compression Flat Load Cell.Special Price $789.98 Regular Price $1,250.00
STRAINSERT - FL100C-2SPK - Compression Flat Load Cell, 50-ton (100,000 lb)
Strainsert has been designing and manufacturing precision Flat Load Cells® for nearly half a century. Strainsert has always been and continues to be a pioneer in the manufacturing of high quality precision load cells.
- Precision Accuracies
- Standard Capacities from 250 lbs. up to 2,000,000 lbs.
- Low Profile, Rugged, Compact & Lightweight
- Dual and Single Bridge Options
- 2-mv/V or 3-mv/V Output (Nominal)
- Low Deflection
- High Frequency Dynamic Load Sensing
- Pressure Compensating
- Sealed Strain Gages
- Counterbored Mounting Holes
- Low Sensitivity to Extraneous Loads
- High Static Overload
- Highest Fatigue Rating in the Industry – One Billion Fully Reversed Cycles (Fatigue Rated Models)
Capacity: 50 Tons, (100,000 Pounds)
Non-Linearity: Precision 0.10% F.S.
Dimensions: 7.250" Diameter, 2.50" Height
Includes 6-pin cable & two connectors
Weight: 20.9 lb before packing
New Old Stock
Made in USA
Applications: Aerospace, Military, Marine, Automotive
- SENSOTEC - 811-FMA/1042-17-01 - Strain Gage, 500 KPAA Pressure Transmitter$398.00Transducer. Bonded foil strain gage. Range: 500 KPAA. Output: 4-20mA. Supply: 15-50VDC. Outdoor and hazardous locations, Class I, II and III. Bonded Foil Strain Gage, two wire and ground. Resolution: Infinite. Temperature, Operating: 0� F to 180� F. Temperature, Compensated: 60� F to 160� F. Size: 2.26"D x 5.8"L, 7.7"L with cable strain relief. Weight: 2 lbs before packing. Learn More
- KEYENCE - AT-210 - Digital Contact Sensor Amplifier Control Module, w/9 foot 4 conductor cable, NewSpecial Price $329.98 Regular Price $450.00
KEYENCE - AT-210 - Digital Contact Sensor Amplifier Control Module.
Output Voltage: -0.5 ~ +0.5 V.
Output Impedance: 300 Ohm.
Supply voltage: DC12-24V, 10% ripple (PP) 10%.
Measurement Range: -5.0 to +5.0 mm-0.197" to 0.197"
Analog Output Voltage
Output Voltage: -0.5 to +0.5 V
Impedance: 300 Ω
Resolution: 10 µm 0.39 Mil
Linearity: 0.8% of F.S.
Response: DC to 800 Hz (-3 dB)
Measurement Force: 0.28N*1
Temperature Characteristics: 0.03% of F.S./°C*2
Connection Cord Length: 3 m
Power Voltage: 12 to 24 VDC ±10 %, Ripple (P-P) 10 %
Current Consumption: 50 mA or less
Ambient Temperature: 0 to +50 °C 32 to 122 °F
Relative Humidity: 35 to 85 % RH (No condensation)
Din Rail Mount
Dimensions: Width:7.00 (in)Height:6.00 (in)Depth:7.00 (in)
Weight: Approx. 100 g
Complete with a 4 conductor cable 9 foot, and attached 4 pin male micro connector.
Made in JapanUPC 646412786394