Hall Effect Sensor
- Unidentified MFG - 109-3599A - Switch, hall effect. With magnet. Package of 2.$1.95IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
- Honeywell Microswitch - 37XL11YD-43 - Switch, Micro. Hall-effect with lever.Special Price $6.98 Regular Price $9.50 As low as $5.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
Honeywell Microswitch - 37XL11YD-43 Switch, Micro. Custom hall Effect Switch with Lever Actuation.
This is a Honeywell 3-pin Micro Switch with Hall Effect Sensor Aassembly.
Hall-Effect Switch with lever.
Connections: 3 Male 3/16" Quick Attach or SOlder Terminals.
Pins: 3-Pin = GND Minus, +Voltage, Output
Mechanically Operated by magnet inside plunger, has 2" long lever.
Unactuated output voltage normally high (Off) solid state switch for 5VDC. " Minus Plus Zero ".
Dimensions are 1.1"(30mm) x 0.63"(16mm) x 0.40"(10mm).
Alternate P/Ns: 1589292, A02297
Made in USALearn More
- OPTEK - TT Electronics - OHD103-00R - Hall Effect Sensor. NPN, latching.Special Price $1.49 Regular Price $2.00 As low as $0.89
OPTEK - TT electronics - OHD103-00R Hall Effect Sensor, NPN, open-collector output, latching.
These Hall-effect devices contain a monolithic integrated circuit which incorporates a Hall element, a linear amplifier, a threshold amplifier, and Schmitt trigger on a single Hallogic® silicon chip. Included on-chip is a bandgap voltage regulator that allows operation with a wide range of supply voltages. This devices feature logic level output and provide of 20 mA of sink current. This allows direct driving of more than 7 TTL loads or any standard logic family using power supplies ranging from 4.5 to 24 volts. Output amplitude is constant at switching frequencies from DC to over 200 kHz.
• Designed for non-contact switching operations
• Operates over a broad range of supply voltages
• Excellent temperature stability operates in harsh environments
• Suitable for military and space applications
Operates on 4.5 - 24VDC
Output Max 20mA DC.
The latch is reset (off) in one of two ways; by aligning a South magnetic pole with the front face or temporarily removing the bias voltage supply.(off).
The back face has a 45-degree bevel. Facing the leads. with the bevel down, the three leads are numbered 1-2-3 from left to right.
Positive (+) supply connects to pin 1, negative (-) common to pin 2 and the output to pin 3.
The output completes a switch to common when it is "on."
Applications: Non-contact switching operations, Brushless DC motors, Multiple pole magnets, Non-contact reflective object sensor, Assembly line automation, Machine automation, Machine safety, End of travel sensor, Door sensorLearn More
- OPTEK - OHD100 - Hall Effect Sensor. NPN.$0.49Hall Effect Sensor, NPN, open-collector output, non-latching. Operates on 4.5 - 24VDC, Output max 20mA DC. Contains a linear amp and Schmitt trigger to provide sharp "on" and "off" transitions when a South magnetic pole aligns with the front face (on) and is then removed (off). The back face has a 45-degree bevel. Facing the leads. with the bevel down, the three leads are numbered 1-2-3 from left to right. Positive (+) supply connects to pin 1, negative (-) common to pin 2 and the output to pin 3. The output completes a switch to common when it is "on." Learn More
- Cherry Electrical Products - HE61-5000 - Hall-effect Speed Sensor modulesSpecial Price $24.95 Regular Price $30.00
- Sprague - UGN3020T - Sensor, Hall Effect. Digital switch.$4.88 As low as $2.98
- Meriam Instruments - 2627-012A - Hall Effect Probe$17.57
- MICRO SWITCH - 922SA2XP-C4N-l-Z794 - Sensor, hall effect. Magnetic. 4 Wire.$3.95
- AKE - HW302-B - Hall Effect. Linear high sensitivity. 4-pin SIP$3.95
- Sprague - UGN3040 - Sensor, hall effect. Ultra sensitive.$10.95
- Cherry Electrical Products - HE645004 - Sensor, hall effect. Package: 3 pin.Special Price $14.97 Regular Price $20.00
- Cherry Electrical Products - HE61-5001 - Hall effect speed sensor.Special Price $21.95 Regular Price $29.00
- HONEYWELL - 103MG8 - Magnets, solid state sensors.$8.99
- Allegro - ACS752SCA-100 - Sensor, current. Hall effect sensor.$15.99
- NTE Electronics Inc. - NTE9402 - Standardized Replacement Part.$5.00
- Unidentified MFG - S41 - Sensor, hall effect. Prepped leads. New.$3.95
- Allegro - ACS713ELCTR-20A - Sensor, hall-effect. SMD.$3.99