Items 1-24 of 26
- SENSOTEC - A5/744-1 - Transducers, pressure. 0-200PSI, +/ -15 or 28VDC.Special Price $279.99 Regular Price $355.00
- Robinson-Halpern - 167AW040D31 - Transducer, pressure. Range: 0-4" H2O.Special Price $19.95 Regular Price $24.95
- Measurement Specialties Inc - MSP-300-01K-P-2-N-C - Transducer, pressure. 1K psi No-housing.$17.50
Transducer, pressure. Range:0-1,000 PSI. Electrical Output: 0-100mV. For any gas or liquid compatible with 17-4 pH stainless steel: contaminated water, steam or mildly corrosive liquids. Pressure port 1/4" NPT SS. Isolated pressure transducer requires 5V@10mA. NEW ISO9000. For pumps or compressors, hydraulic / pneumatic systems, automotive test, energy and water management, refrigeration or agriculture. No Housing, see picture. OverPressure: 2X. Burst: 5X. Accuracy: 1%. P/N: 2001131 with spec sheet.Learn More
- SENSOTEC - 811-FMA/1042-17-01 - Strain Gage, 500 KPAA Pressure Transmitter$398.00Transducer. Bonded foil strain gage. Range: 500 KPAA. Output: 4-20mA. Supply: 15-50VDC. Outdoor and hazardous locations, Class I, II and III. Bonded Foil Strain Gage, two wire and ground. Resolution: Infinite. Temperature, Operating: 0� F to 180� F. Temperature, Compensated: 60� F to 160� F. Size: 2.26"D x 5.8"L, 7.7"L with cable strain relief. Weight: 2 lbs before packing. Learn More
- LUNDAHL INSTRUMENTS - DCU-A - 6-wire Ultrasonic TransducersSpecial Price $164.95 Regular Price $195.006-WIRE ULTRASONIC SENSORs with Adj Trip-point and Sensitivity. 2" square x 3.6" long. a Div of EZRA C LUNDHAL, INC [ 4-Appear New and 4 don't. ] The DCU series sensors use ultrasonic technology to provide a non-contact method of determining distance or level measurements. Learn More
- VALIDYNE - DP45-16-2114 - Transducer, pressure. 3.5CM.$177.88
- Unidentified MFG - 570021-4 - Transducers. Ultrasonic speakers with boot.$5.00
Transducers. Ultrasonic speaker. Bandwidth: 0.4KHz. Power rating (undistorted) 10mW. Power rating (maximum) 100mW. Radiation angle: approximately: 60 Deg. With rubber boot/jacket. This transducer maybe used as a transmitter or receiver. Its frequency is approximately 40KHz which is well above the audible range. This device is ideally suited for construction of remote control switches, intrusion detector, etc.Learn More
- TELEMETRICS TRANSDUCER PRODUCTS - LP25A - Transducer, linear motion.$89.00
- PHASE 1 INSTRUMENTS - TRANSDUCER - Transducer, flow.$47.78Fluid flow measuring system invented by George Boone in the early 70's. 101mm long, 150mm including pipe fillings at each end. Six sided 38mm per, black, heavy. With connector and cable to 3-pin XLR(M). http://www.google.com.br/patents?id=6U4tAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4&source=gbs_overview_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false Patent Number: 3891391. Learn More
- LEM SA - LM200-S/SP9 - Sensor, current. Transducer.$100.00
- LEM - LF1005-S/SP21 - Transducer, current. Up to 1000Amp.$200.00Transducer, current. Up to 1000Amp. Hall effect. Closed loop. For the electronic measurement of currents: DC, AC, pulsed, with galvanic isolation between the primary circuit (high power) and the sedondary circuit (electronic circuit). Application: AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives. Static converters for DC motor drives. Battery supplied applications. Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS). Switched mode power supllies (SMPS). Power supplies for welding applications. New. Learn More
- Honeywell International Inc - L7092A1015 - Transducer.$75.00
- GENERAL ELECTRIC - 50-472702HGDC3 - Temperature Watt Transducer, Range 20 C to 140C. NewSpecial Price $149.98 Regular Price $240.00
GENERAL ELECTRIC - 50-472702HGDC3 Temperature Watt Transducer Sensor.
Range: 20 C to 140 Deg C.
Terminal 1) Negative output 0 to 1mA DC into.
Terminal 2) Positive output 0 to 10K Ohm load.
Terminal 3). Power 110VAC +/-20VAC.
Terminal 5 LO) Sensor Platinum RTD.
Terminal 6 LO) 100 Ohms at 0 Deg C.
Terminal 7 HI & Terminal 8 HI). 107.95 to 154.65 Ohms.
Mount: Panel 4 hole mount.
Enclosed 4-1/4" wide x 3-9/16" deep x 4-3/4" high including terminal strip.
With mount feet 5" centers.
New Old StockLearn More
- GENERAL ELECTRIC - 50-472636LNDB3 - Power Factor Transducer.$100.00Power Factor Transducer. Range unity to lead or lag 0.5 Terminals: 1) Negative output 0 to 0.5mA DC into. 2) Positive output 0 to 10K Ohm load. 5) + 6) 0.25 to 5Amp input. Note: For 195 to 250V connect 8) + 9). For 95 to 135V connect 10) + 11). Mount: panel 4 hole mount. Enclosed 4-1/4" wide x 3-9/16" deep x 4-3/4" high including terminal strip. With mount feet 5" centers. Learn More
- ANALOG DEVICES, INC - AD590LH - IC. Temperature transducer.$21.99
- National Semiconductor Corp - LM94022BIMG - Sensor, temperature. -50 to 150 Deg C.$0.50
- JUMO - 4AD30-242/079/093 - Transducer, pressure. 0-3000 PSI.$149.95
- JUMO - 4AD30-242 - Transducer, pressure. 0-1000 PSI.$129.97
- DYNISCO - IDA334-3,5C - 0-350 bar / 0-10V Pressure Transducer$145.00
- Analog Devices Inc - 3B13-00 - Temperature tranducer.$149.99
- Lem Sa - AT20B10 - Sensor, current. Transducer.$55.00Transducer, current. Output: 0-10V. IPN: 20A. VCC: 20-30VDC. Split-core transducer for the electronic measurement of AC waveform currents, with galvanic isolation between the primary circuit (power) and the secondary circuit (measurement). 0-10V DC voltage output proportional to the RMS value of the primary current. New. Lem Group. Learn More
- Lem Sa - CV3-500 - Transducer, voltage.$400.00Transducer, voltage. Primary: 350Vrms. Ratio: 10V/500V. Insulation: 6 kV rms 60s. For the electronic measurement of voltages : DC, AC, pulsed, with a galvanic isolation between the primary circuit (high voltage) and the secondary circuit (electronic circuit). Learn More
- Lem Sa - CV3-200 - Transducer, voltage.$400.00Transducer, voltage. Primary: 140Vrms. Ratio: 10V/200V. Insulation: 6 kV rms 60s. For the electronic measurement of voltages : DC, AC, pulsed, with a galvanic isolation between the primary circuit (high voltage) and the secondary circuit (electronic circuit). Learn More
- American Aerospace Controls Inc - 415A-10-230 - Watt Transducer$300.00