Items 1-24 of 27
- SENSOTEC - A5/744-1 - Transducers, pressure. 0-200PSI, +/ -15 or 28VDC.Special Price $279.99 Regular Price $355.00
- Robinson-Halpern - 167AW040D31 - Transducer, Differential Pressure. Range: 0-4" H2O.Special Price $42.98 Regular Price $64.50
Robinson-Halpern - 167AW040D31 Transducer, Differencial Pressure.
The 157C series pressure transducer meets the requirements for a general purpose, reliable and economic pressure transducer for industrial and process control installations. It is contained in a NEMA Type 4 G.E. Lexan® housing to provide environmental protection for outdoor use. This transducer measures pressure of gases or liquids.
Range: 0-4" H2O.
Accuracy +/- 0.5% of Range
Resistance: 1000 Ohm.
Dimensions: 5" D x 4.75" High with Gasket, Snap-On Cover Lid.
Base is 5" x 4-11/16" Square.
Vintage - New Old Stock
Proudly Made in USA.Learn More
- Measurement Specialties Inc - MSP-300-01K-P-2-N-C - Transducer, pressure. 1K psi No-housing.$17.50
Transducer, pressure. Range:0-1,000 PSI. Electrical Output: 0-100mV. For any gas or liquid compatible with 17-4 pH stainless steel: contaminated water, steam or mildly corrosive liquids. Pressure port 1/4" NPT SS. Isolated pressure transducer requires 5V@10mA. NEW ISO9000. For pumps or compressors, hydraulic / pneumatic systems, automotive test, energy and water management, refrigeration or agriculture. No Housing, see picture. OverPressure: 2X. Burst: 5X. Accuracy: 1%. P/N: 2001131 with spec sheet.Learn More
- SENSOTEC - 811-FMA/1042-17-01 - Strain Gage, 500 KPAA Pressure Transmitter$398.00Transducer. Bonded foil strain gage. Range: 500 KPAA. Output: 4-20mA. Supply: 15-50VDC. Outdoor and hazardous locations, Class I, II and III. Bonded Foil Strain Gage, two wire and ground. Resolution: Infinite. Temperature, Operating: 0� F to 180� F. Temperature, Compensated: 60� F to 160� F. Size: 2.26"D x 5.8"L, 7.7"L with cable strain relief. Weight: 2 lbs before packing. Learn More
- Logan Lundahl Instruments - DCU-A - 6-Wire Ultrasonic TransducersSpecial Price $184.98 Regular Price $248.95
Logan Lundahl Instruments - DCU-A - 6-WIRE ULTRASONIC SENSORs with Adjustable Trip-point and Sensitivity.
The DCU series sensors use ultrasonic technology to provide a non-contact method of determining distance or level measurements.
Dimensions: 2" Square x 3.6" Long.
A Division of EZRA C LUNDHAL, INC
Note: California-based Scientific Technologies Inc aquired Logan Lundahl Instruments.
New Old Stock - Made in USALearn More
- KEYENCE - AT-210 - Digital Contact Sensor Amplifier Control Module, w/9 foot 4 conductor cable, NewSpecial Price $329.98 Regular Price $450.00
KEYENCE - AT-210 - Digital Contact Sensor Amplifier Control Module.
Output Voltage: -0.5 ~ +0.5 V.
Output Impedance: 300 Ohm.
Supply voltage: DC12-24V, 10% ripple (PP) 10%.
Measurement Range: -5.0 to +5.0 mm-0.197" to 0.197"
Analog Output Voltage
Output Voltage: -0.5 to +0.5 V
Impedance: 300 Ω
Resolution: 10 µm 0.39 Mil
Linearity: 0.8% of F.S.
Response: DC to 800 Hz (-3 dB)
Measurement Force: 0.28N*1
Temperature Characteristics: 0.03% of F.S./°C*2
Connection Cord Length: 3 m
Power Voltage: 12 to 24 VDC ±10 %, Ripple (P-P) 10 %
Current Consumption: 50 mA or less
Ambient Temperature: 0 to +50 °C 32 to 122 °F
Relative Humidity: 35 to 85 % RH (No condensation)
Din Rail Mount
Dimensions: Width:7.00 (in)Height:6.00 (in)Depth:7.00 (in)
Weight: Approx. 100 g
Complete with a 4 conductor cable 9 foot, and attached 4 pin male micro connector.
Made in JapanUPC 646412786394
- VALIDYNE - DP45-16-2114 - Gould 369500-57035- Transducer, Low Differential Pressure. 3.5CM. NewSpecial Price $289.98 Regular Price $350.00
VALIDYNE - DP45-16-2114 - Gould 369500-57035 - Transducer, Low Differential Pressure.
The Validyne DP45 Very Low Differential Pressure Transducer is designed for extremely low pressure measurement in the order of ±1 inch water column. This instrument is used extensively in connection with flow measurements where dynamic response at low flow rates is required. Dynamic line pressure effects are minimized due to the combination of low internal volume, symmetrical construction, and small volumetric displacement inherent in the DP45 design.
All surfaces exposed to the media are corrosion resistant steel. The design and construction of the DP45 permits the user to disassemble the instrument for cleaning, diaphragm replacement, or changing the transducer range. The transducer range is changed by substituting a different sensing diaphragm chosen from the Diaphragm Selection Chart on the reverse side of this sheet.
Used with a typical Validyne carrier demodulator, pressure inputs as low as 0.6 in. H2O will produce up to a ±10V output. The exceptionally low acceleration sensitivity of the DP45 ensure accuracy under all types of mounting conditions.
- Low range: ±0.6 to 90 in.H2O FS
- Low internal volume
- Symmetrical construction
- Small volumetric displacement
- High natural frequency
Electrical Connector PT06A-10-6S
Mounting: Three Holes 6-32unc-28X.20 Deep ON 1.75- Diameter.
Dimensions: 57mm Diameter (2.24")
Additional Information https://www.validyne.com/product/dp45_low_pressure_variable_reluctance_sensor/
Alternate P/N: Gould 369500-57035.
Made in USA - Factory New With Specifications & Installation DrawingLearn More
- Unidentified MFG - 570021-4 - Transducers. Ultrasonic speakers with boot.$5.00
Transducers. Ultrasonic speaker. Bandwidth: 0.4KHz. Power rating (undistorted) 10mW. Power rating (maximum) 100mW. Radiation angle: approximately: 60 Deg. With rubber boot/jacket. This transducer maybe used as a transmitter or receiver. Its frequency is approximately 40KHz which is well above the audible range. This device is ideally suited for construction of remote control switches, intrusion detector, etc.Learn More
- TELEMETRICS TRANSDUCER PRODUCTS - LP25A - Transducer, linear motion.$89.00
- PHASE 1 INSTRUMENTS - TRANSDUCER - Transducer, flow.$47.78Fluid flow measuring system invented by George Boone in the early 70's. 101mm long, 150mm including pipe fillings at each end. Six sided 38mm per, black, heavy. With connector and cable to 3-pin XLR(M). http://www.google.com.br/patents?id=6U4tAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4&source=gbs_overview_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false Patent Number: 3891391. Learn More
- LEM SA - LM200-S/SP9 - Sensor, current. Transducer.Special Price $149.98 Regular Price $185.00
- LEM - LF1005-S/SP21 - Transducer, current. Up to 1000Amp.$200.00Transducer, current. Up to 1000Amp. Hall effect. Closed loop. For the electronic measurement of currents: DC, AC, pulsed, with galvanic isolation between the primary circuit (high power) and the sedondary circuit (electronic circuit). Application: AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives. Static converters for DC motor drives. Battery supplied applications. Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS). Switched mode power supllies (SMPS). Power supplies for welding applications. New. Learn More
- Honeywell International Inc - L7092A1015 - Transducer.$75.00
- GENERAL ELECTRIC - 50-472702HGDC3 - Temperature Watt Transducer, Range 20 C to 140C. NewSpecial Price $149.98 Regular Price $240.00
GENERAL ELECTRIC - 50-472702HGDC3 Temperature Watt Transducer Sensor.
Range: 20 C to 140 Deg C.
Terminal 1) Negative output 0 to 1mA DC into.
Terminal 2) Positive output 0 to 10K Ohm load.
Terminal 3). Power 110VAC +/-20VAC.
Terminal 5 LO) Sensor Platinum RTD.
Terminal 6 LO) 100 Ohms at 0 Deg C.
Terminal 7 HI & Terminal 8 HI). 107.95 to 154.65 Ohms.
Mount: Panel 4 hole mount.
Enclosed 4-1/4" wide x 3-9/16" deep x 4-3/4" high including terminal strip.
With mount feet 5" centers.
New Old StockLearn More
- GENERAL ELECTRIC - 50-472636LNDB3 - Power Factor Transducer.Special Price $149.98 Regular Price $240.00Power Factor Transducer. Range unity to lead or lag 0.5 Terminals: 1) Negative output 0 to 0.5mA DC into. 2) Positive output 0 to 10K Ohm load. 5) + 6) 0.25 to 5Amp input. Note: For 195 to 250V connect 8) + 9). For 95 to 135V connect 10) + 11). Mount: panel 4 hole mount. Enclosed 4-1/4" wide x 3-9/16" deep x 4-3/4" high including terminal strip. With mount feet 5" centers. Learn More
- ANALOG DEVICES, INC - AD590LH - IC. Temperature transducer.$21.99
- National Semiconductor Corp - LM94022BIMG - Sensor, temperature. -50 to 150 Deg C.$0.89 As low as $0.49
- JUMO - 4AD30-242 - 4AD30-242/079/093 - Transducer, Pressure. 0-3000 PSI.Special Price $149.89 Regular Price $250.00
JUMO - 4AD30-242 - 4AD30-242/079/093 Transducer, Pressure.
Data Sheet 4354-9311103
0-3000 PSI, IP65
Surface Mounting Case - Front Flush Pressure Connection
6.5"Long x 1"OD 13-30VDC.
Additional Information: https://docs.rs-online.com/bef8/0900766b814602a1.pdf
NEW - Made in GermanyLearn More
- JUMO - 4AD30-242 - Transducer, pressure. 0-1000 PSI.$129.97
- DYNISCO - IDA334-3,5C - 0-350 bar / 0-10V Pressure Transducer$145.00
- Analog Devices Inc - 3B13-00 - Temperature Tranducer, New.$149.99
- Lem Sa - AT20B10 - Sensor, current. Transducer.$55.00Transducer, current. Output: 0-10V. IPN: 20A. VCC: 20-30VDC. Split-core transducer for the electronic measurement of AC waveform currents, with galvanic isolation between the primary circuit (power) and the secondary circuit (measurement). 0-10V DC voltage output proportional to the RMS value of the primary current. New. Lem Group. Learn More
- Lem Sa - CV3-500 - Transducer, voltage.$400.00Transducer, voltage. Primary: 350Vrms. Ratio: 10V/500V. Insulation: 6 kV rms 60s. For the electronic measurement of voltages : DC, AC, pulsed, with a galvanic isolation between the primary circuit (high voltage) and the secondary circuit (electronic circuit). Learn More
- Lem Sa - CV3-200 - Transducer, voltage.$400.00Transducer, voltage. Primary: 140Vrms. Ratio: 10V/200V. Insulation: 6 kV rms 60s. For the electronic measurement of voltages : DC, AC, pulsed, with a galvanic isolation between the primary circuit (high voltage) and the secondary circuit (electronic circuit). Learn More