Items 1-24 of 61
- VANCO - TNC14X - Coaxial Cable, 50 Ohm RG-58U (RG58 RG58U). Length: 14 Foot Long.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $8.50 As low as $3.98
VANCO - TNC14X Coaxial Cable.
The interface specifications for the TNC and many other connectors are referenced in MIL-STD-348. The connector has a 50 Ω impedanc and operates best in the 0–11 GH frequency spectrum. It has better performance than the BNC connector at microwave frequencies.
50 Ohm RG-58U (RG58 RG58U) Coaxial Cable with a TNC Male Connector.
Voltage Rating: 500 Volts Peak
Dielectric withstanding Voltage: 1500 Volts RMS
Insulation Resistance: 5000 MOhm Minimum
Power Handling: 316 W 1Ghz @25 C
Temperature Range: -65 C to +165 C
Crimp TNC Coupling Interface ensures connector with not de-couple in vibration-intense applications.
Straight TNC Male Connector Plug on one end.
Materials: Teflon Insulator, Brass Body with Nickel Plating, Gold Plated Contact.
Attachment Method: Crimp/Solder
Length: 14 Foot Long.
- Unidentified MFG - 2363000 - GOLD PLATED TNC COAX FEMALE CONNECTOR BULKHEAD RF MOUNTSpecial Price $2.98 Regular Price $4.95IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
P/N 2363000 HIGH QUALITY GOLD PLATED TNC FEMALE COAX BULKHEAD OR CHASSIS MOUNT WITH SOLDER TYPE CONNECTION, RF PIN PLATING GOLD, BODY PLATING GOLD, 50 OHM IMPEDANCE FOR APPLICATIONS UP TO 11GHz. (BULK PACKED)
TNC antenna interfaceLearn More
The full name of the TNC antenna interface is the TNC reverse polarity male (TNC RP M). It is thicker than the SMA male, and there is a metal shield between the outer and inner contact points of the antenna connector.
- Unidentified MFG - 2236000 - Connector, coaxial. type: Type N.$2.95
- TRANSITION ENGINEERING - CX-1134 - CX Series RJ11 to BNC balun.Special Price $9.98 Regular Price $14.50 As low as $8.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
TRANSITION ENGINEERING - CX-1134 Connector, BNC.
A balun /ˈbælʌn/ (portmanteau of "balanced to unbalanced") is an electrical device that converts between a balanced signal and an unbalanced signal.
Premium extended CX-1134 RJ11 to BNC connector balun.
Compatible with AT&T, ITT, LEE DATA, MEMOREX and TELEX type A devices with data rate of 2.35Mbps.
Transmission distance is 50 feet min and 2500 feet maximum.
Unit has three winding transformer/choke configuration to filter RFI.
Coax cable requirement is 90-110 Ohm.
Made in USALearn More
- ITT Cannon Sealectro - 51-075-6801 - Connector, BNC. Bulkhead to SMB (Snap-On) Plug 50 Ohm.Special Price $64.98 Regular Price $85.00 As low as $58.98
ITT Cannon Sealectro - 51-075-6801 Connector, BNC to SMB.
SMB Snap -on coaxial connectors bare specifically designed for high performance and high reliability at frequencies up to 4 GHz.
Bulkhead to SMB Plug 50 Ohm (Snap-On).
Housing Gender: Receptacle.
Contact Gender: Female.
Frequency Range: 4 GHz
Impediance: 50 Ohm
Circuit Count: 1.
Mounting type: Panel, Flange.
Military NSN: 5935-00-988-5646.
Note: No Shelf Life
Cross References: 28-24390J05, 151-342-1, 1250-1237, 291162-1, 51-075-6801-220, 28-24390J05, 51-075-6801, G396085-11, 103-0180-00, Coaxicom 2525-3-1Learn More
- Picker/Philips X-RAY - 350953 - Jumper Cable, 74868 - RG-11/U Coax Cable, UG-573A/U RF N Connector Male to Male. 24 inch length.Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $26.95IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- CTI - 4306000 - Connector, coaxial. Type: BNC.$1.50
- SWITCHCRAFT CONXALL - BNCRAPC2001 - RF Connector, Right Angle BNC. Female Panel/PCB.Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $8.50 As low as $2.98
SWITCHCRAFT CONXALL - BNCRAPC2001 RF Connector, Right Angle, BNC Female Panel/PCB
Designed for commercial RF applications, PC mount high frequency coaxial connectors are low-cost/high-performance from 10 kHz to 1 GHz. Available with right-angle or straight PC terminals; gold-, silver- or tin-plated contacts; molded-on standoff shoulders for stable spacing from PC board surface; mounting hardware (where applicable) for bushing mount to panel-chassis; and solder posts for a more stable mount. Accommodates up to .25 inch (6.4 mm) panel thickness and .125 inch (3.2 mm) PC board thickness.
Product: PCB Receptacles
RF Series: BNC
Gender: Jack (Socket)
Impedance: 50 Ohms
Termination Style: Solder
Body Material: Zinc Die Cast
Body Style: Right Angle
Contact Plating: Silver Plated
Contact Material: Copper Alloy
Female Panel with nut or PCB mount with Hardware.
Two wire leads half inch long, Right Angle to PCB.
Black body 0.575"W x 0.7"H with PCB studs.
Length Behind Panel: 0.6".
Overall Length: 1.8".
Proudly Made in USALearn More
- SEALECTRO - 50-045-0839-91 - ConHex Bulkhead Jack ReceptacleSpecial Price $4.50 Regular Price $6.00
- LUMBERG - ESS1 - Connector, coax. RF male. Package of 10.$3.99
- T&B/ANSLEY - SNS59HEC - Connector. F type, Snap-N-Seal, compression.$0.59
- GENERAL RADIO CO - GR874CL8A - Connector. GR Locking cable connector 50 Ohm.$69.95
- Unidentified MFG - CONN 14 - RF MALE CONN$0.75
- TRU CONN CORP - TRU-7686M2 - 7-16 RF CONNECTOR flange-mtSpecial Price $41.95 Regular Price $46.18
- AMERICAN MICROWAVE - AP113 - Connector, RF. Housing sub-assembly.$33.00
- Kings Electric - KA-59-94 - Connector, coaxial RF. TNC, 50 Ohm. New.$23.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 10 LEFT IN STOCK!
- Amphenol - 34025-RFX - Connector, coaxial RF. N Coaxial, 50 Ohm. New.$7.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 50 LEFT IN STOCK!
- L-Com - ANM-1406 - Connector, coaxial RF. N Coaxial, 50 Ohm. New.$5.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 15 LEFT IN STOCK!
- Amphenol - 122108 - Connector, coaxial RF. TNC. 50 Ohm. New.$2.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 10 LEFT IN STOCK!
- Amphenol - UG-88/U - Connector, Coaxial. BNC Male Plug, 50 Ohm. New.Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $7.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 10 LEFT IN STOCK!