- TE Connectivity AMP - 222506-1- RF Coaxial Cable Mount Connector, TNC Male for RG58, RG141, LMR195 Coaxial.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $7.00 As low as $3.98
- VANCO - TNC14X - Coaxial Cable, 50 Ohm RG-58U (RG58 RG58U). Length: 14 Foot Long.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $8.50 As low as $3.98
VANCO - TNC14X Coaxial Cable.
The interface specifications for the TNC and many other connectors are referenced in MIL-STD-348. The connector has a 50 Ω impedanc and operates best in the 0–11 GH frequency spectrum. It has better performance than the BNC connector at microwave frequencies.
50 Ohm RG-58U (RG58 RG58U) Coaxial Cable with a TNC Male Connector.
Voltage Rating: 500 Volts Peak
Dielectric withstanding Voltage: 1500 Volts RMS
Insulation Resistance: 5000 MOhm Minimum
Power Handling: 316 W 1Ghz @25 C
Temperature Range: -65 C to +165 C
Crimp TNC Coupling Interface ensures connector with not de-couple in vibration-intense applications.
Straight TNC Male Connector Plug on one end.
Materials: Teflon Insulator, Brass Body with Nickel Plating, Gold Plated Contact.
Attachment Method: Crimp/Solder
Length: 14 Foot Long.
- Unidentified MFG - 4458000 - TNC Female Plug for RG174 coax - crimp$1.95
- Unidentified MFG - 2363000 - GOLD PLATED TNC COAX FEMALE CONNECTOR BULKHEAD RF MOUNTSpecial Price $2.98 Regular Price $4.95IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
P/N 2363000 HIGH QUALITY GOLD PLATED TNC FEMALE COAX BULKHEAD OR CHASSIS MOUNT WITH SOLDER TYPE CONNECTION, RF PIN PLATING GOLD, BODY PLATING GOLD, 50 OHM IMPEDANCE FOR APPLICATIONS UP TO 11GHz. (BULK PACKED)
TNC antenna interfaceLearn More
The full name of the TNC antenna interface is the TNC reverse polarity male (TNC RP M). It is thicker than the SMA male, and there is a metal shield between the outer and inner contact points of the antenna connector.
- Unidentified MFG - 2353000 - Connector, Coaxial. TNC Male for RG58, RG141, LMR195 Coaxial.Special Price $3.98 Regular Price $5.00 As low as $2.98
- Phelps Dodge - ST38-50TNCM - TNC CONNECTOR male W/ 6733 TAPERLOCKSpecial Price $12.95 Regular Price $15.00IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- BLACK TALON - 4144000 - TNC M to RG-174 coax. Package of 5.$3.00
- TIMES TIMATCH - AMS5038JEM-18S - Connector. TNC male with green cord grip.Special Price $9.56 Regular Price $12.80
- CTI - 4190900 - Connector, coaxial. Male N to RG174.$2.50
- CAMBRIDGE - CPMC-TNC-59 - Connector, coaxial. TNC male plug RG59, 50 Ohm.$3.00
- CAMBRIDGE - CPFI-TNC-2 - Connector, coaxial. TNC male plug RG62, 50 Ohm.Special Price $2.25 Regular Price $3.00
- Unidentified MFG - 8-381-1 - TNC bulkhead connector for RG 58 cable$1.00
- WSSWL - 4192000 - 721405421725 - Connector TNC MALE TO RG59U COAXSpecial Price $2.98 Regular Price $3.50 As low as $1.98
- KINGS - M39012/26-0101 - Connector, TNC. straight plug, male.$18.00
- Unidentified MFG - F to RCA Adapter - F-Type Female Bulkhead to RCA FemaleSpecial Price $1.98 Regular Price $2.98 As low as $1.49
Unidentified MFG - F to RCA Adapter - F-Type Female Bulkhead to RCA Female.
Coax adapters are the perfect way to quickly change the gender or connector type on an already terminated cable. This nickel-plated coaxial adapter has an F-type female bulkhead connector opposite an RCA female connector.
Nickel-plated contacts that minimize signal loss as well as stabilizing signal transmission. It also provides resistance to corrosion.
Connector A: F-Type Coax Female Bulkhead
Connector B: RCA Female
Gender: Female to Female
Material: Tarnish Resistant Nickel Plated Brass
Mounting: Bulkhead/Chassis 3/8" Hole (0.375" /9.54mm).
Impediance: 75 Ohm
Dimensions: Overall Length 1.00" (25.4mm)
Difficult to find interface combination to solve your interconnection problems
Alternates: VAD20X, 7521280M, RJ-R, 72J77JBS7, BA887, Artic
Applications: Supports a wide array of devices that are RCA/Coax compliant, these devices include but are not limited to; Digital HDTVs, CATVs, Samsung Smart TVs, monitors, radios, antennas, GPS systems, VCRs, DVR and DVD players, amplifiers, av receivers, splitters, surveillance/security systems, transmitters, digital satellites, and much more. Interconnection of these interfaces is often found in applications involving the transmission of audio or video signals.