- Unidentified MFG - 8-284 - Antenna, telescoping. 13-3/8" long.$1.95
- RADIO SHACK/ Rubber Duck - Flexible Replacement Antenna - Black 6" lengthSpecial Price $2.99 Regular Price $6.99
- Unidentified MFG - 67-310-B - Antenna, bi-pole. 300 Ohm.$1.50NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
- UNIDEN - 5-048 - ANTENNA telescoping 10.5" Screw BaseSpecial Price $1.98 Regular Price $3.00
- COMTELCO - CEZ3-05 - CE Antenna NMO Mount with 3' Cable & Male N$19.95Antenna Mount with 3 feet of Double-shielded Cable to Male "N" connector. CE Mount: Universal NMO type all brass mount with a piercing stainless steel saddle for the most securely grounded installation. Built especially for frequencies above 1GHz. It is constructed using a completely shielded feed point and is supplied with Micro Loss 900 double shielded cable. Threaded brass mount 28.4mm / 1.112" OD x 0.24" thick. Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - 7-115 - Connector, Terminal Strip. 4 Position, Bakelite / Phenolic Screw TypeSpecial Price $0.98 Regular Price $1.50 As low as $0.79
- Unidentified MFG - 33D29900 - Match Alert. RF Source/Antenna.$75.00
- CUSHCRAFT CORP - S2430B - Antenna, ceiling mount, 2.4-2.5GHz$17.95
- Radiall/Larsen - Bird 5A2228-3 - UHF N-Type Antenna. w/ Amphenol 82-202-1006 Connector - Flexible Steel Cable UHF PVC InsulationSpecial Price $18.98 Regular Price $29.95 As low as $14.98
Radiall/Larsen - Bird 5A2228-3 - UHF N-Type Antenna.
Flexible Steel Cable with PVC Insulation.
Antenna. N-Type (Male) plug to 50 Ohm, male.
Frequency 11GHz. RG-8/9/144/165/213/214/216/225/U cable.
Includes 82-202-1006 Amphenol connection.
Alternate P/N: 5A2228-3
Common Accessory for AT-500 & AT-800 and similar Antenna Testers/Analizer.
Note: Rubber Duck AntennaLearn More
- ISKRA FERITI - FP15G100 51-00 - Ferrite Rods. 10mm D x 50.8mm long. Amateur & Crystal Radio.Special Price $2.49 Regular Price $3.00 As low as $1.49
ISKRA FERITI - FP15G100 51-00 - Ferrite Rods. Perfect for Amateur and Crystal Radio.
The Iskra Feriti (Iskra Ferrites) company has more than 40 years’ experience in the production of ferrite materials and products.
Ferrite Rods, Bars, Plates and Tubes. Ferrite rods, bars, slugs, plates and tubes are primarily used as magnetic cores in radio antennas, chokes, inductors and filters. In radio antennas, ferrite rods are useful from VLF spectrum to VHF spectrum. The advantages are small size, high Q and compactness. They are used for their properties of high magnetic permeability coupled with low electrical conductivity (which helps prevent eddy currents).
Ferrite Rod Core is a cylindrical ferrite core, can be easily assembly with a spring coil or wind wire directly. It's widely used for radio antenna, LF/HF RFID antenna, choke coil, inductor, DC power filter, DC signal filter and transformer. Due to the open magnetic structure, the core can accept large DC bias before saturate. The rods are design to use for MW and shortwave antenna coils; in high frequency applications they have low loss characteristics.
Large ferrite rod made for radio "Loopsticks"
Authentic Vintage Iskra Ferit - New Old Stock
Dimensions: 10mm D x 50.8mm long. (0.394" X 1.969")
Additional Information: http://www.holmmagnetics.dk/html/kurver.htmlLearn More