- Unidentified MFG - 8-284 - Antenna, telescoping. 13-3/8" long.$1.95IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
- RADIO SHACK/ Rubber Duck - Flexible Replacement Antenna - Black 6" lengthSpecial Price $2.99 Regular Price $6.99IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- CUSTOM - COPPERTEX-B - Copper Finger Shielding Stock. EMI/RFI Shielding Solution, Package of 5.Special Price $7.98 Regular Price $12.50IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
CUSTOM - COPPERTEX-B - Copper Finger Shielding Stock.
EMI/RFI Shielding Solution - Gasket Strip
- Excellent electrical and RF conductivity
- High tensile strength
- High shielding effectiveness
- Superb resistance to corrosion
- Very long lifespan
- Easy installation
- Numerous plating options
- Excellent performance at high temperatures
- Moisture and UV resistant
Copper Finger Stock - 0.15 x 0.40 x 4.25"L, 44 fingers.
Reverse Bend Spherical Shape
Similar Alternate: Tech Etch 93R1D
New Old Stock
Package of 5.Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - 67-310-B - Antenna, bi-pole. 300 Ohm.$1.50
- UNIDEN - 5-048 - ANTENNA telescoping 10.5" Screw BaseSpecial Price $1.98 Regular Price $3.00IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
- COMTELCO - CEZ3-05 - CE Antenna NMO Mount with 3' Cable & Male N$19.95Antenna Mount with 3 feet of Double-shielded Cable to Male "N" connector. CE Mount: Universal NMO type all brass mount with a piercing stainless steel saddle for the most securely grounded installation. Built especially for frequencies above 1GHz. It is constructed using a completely shielded feed point and is supplied with Micro Loss 900 double shielded cable. Threaded brass mount 28.4mm / 1.112" OD x 0.24" thick. Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - 7-115 - Connector, Terminal Strip. 4 Position, Bakelite / Phenolic Screw TypeSpecial Price $0.98 Regular Price $1.50 As low as $0.79IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- Unidentified MFG - 33D29900 - Match Alert. RF Source/Antenna.$75.00
- Agilent Hewlett Packard - 5082-3379 - Diode. Pin Diodes for RF Switching.Special Price $8.98 Regular Price $12.50 As low as $4.98
Agilent Hewlett Packard - 5082-3379 Pin Diode.
Pin Diodes for RF (VHF/UHF) Switching and AttenuatingFeatures• Low Harmonic Distortion• Large Dynamic Range• Low Series Resistance• Low CapacitanceStatus: Discontinued
Breakdown Voltage: 50V
Minimum Operating Frequency: 30 MHz
Maximum Operating Frequency: 3 GHz
Enclosure Material: Glass
Operating Temperature: -65C to 150C
Dimensions: H 1.93mm X L 4.32mm
RS-2 Axial Leads.
New Old Stock
Alternate: Broadcom/Avago 5082-3379
Applications: These general purpose switching diodes are intended for low power switching applications such as RF duplexers, antenna switching matrices, digital phase shifters, and time multiplex filters.Learn More
- CUSHCRAFT CORP - S2430B - Antenna, ceiling mount, 2.4-2.5GHz$17.95
- Radiall/Larsen - Bird 5A2228-3 - UHF N-Type Antenna. w/ Amphenol 82-202-1006 Connector - Flexible Steel Cable UHF PVC InsulationSpecial Price $18.98 Regular Price $29.95 As low as $14.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 29 LEFT IN STOCK!
Radiall/Larsen - Bird 5A2228-3 - UHF N-Type Antenna.
Flexible Steel Cable with PVC Insulation.
Antenna. N-Type (Male) plug to 50 Ohm, male.
Frequency 11GHz. RG-8/9/144/165/213/214/216/225/U cable.
Includes 82-202-1006 Amphenol connection.
Alternate P/N: 5A2228-3
Common Accessory for AT-500 & AT-800 and similar Antenna Testers/Analizer.
Note: Rubber Duck AntennaLearn More
- ISKRA FERITI - FP15G100 51-00 - Ferrite Rods. 10mm D x 50.8mm long. Amateur & Crystal Radio.Special Price $2.49 Regular Price $3.00 As low as $1.49IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
ISKRA FERITI - FP15G100 51-00 - Ferrite Rods. Perfect for Amateur and Crystal Radio.
The Iskra Feriti (Iskra Ferrites) company has more than 40 years’ experience in the production of ferrite materials and products.
Ferrite Rods, Bars, Plates and Tubes. Ferrite rods, bars, slugs, plates and tubes are primarily used as magnetic cores in radio antennas, chokes, inductors and filters. In radio antennas, ferrite rods are useful from VLF spectrum to VHF spectrum. The advantages are small size, high Q and compactness. They are used for their properties of high magnetic permeability coupled with low electrical conductivity (which helps prevent eddy currents).
Ferrite Rod Core is a cylindrical ferrite core, can be easily assembly with a spring coil or wind wire directly. It's widely used for radio antenna, LF/HF RFID antenna, choke coil, inductor, DC power filter, DC signal filter and transformer. Due to the open magnetic structure, the core can accept large DC bias before saturate. The rods are design to use for MW and shortwave antenna coils; in high frequency applications they have low loss characteristics.
Large ferrite rod made for radio "Loopsticks"
Authentic Vintage Iskra Ferit - New Old Stock
Dimensions: 10mm D x 50.8mm long. (0.394" X 1.969")
Additional Information: http://www.holmmagnetics.dk/html/kurver.htmlLearn More