Items 1-24 of 328
- Philips - NXA1011/01 - IC, optical. Area CCD Image Array.$100.00IC. CCD SENSOR CCIR TV STANDARD. 576V x 604H Pixel count Area CCD Image Array - Frame Transfer Sensor CCIR Std Vertical Pixel Dimension (m) = 15.6u. Horizontal Pixel Dimension (m) = 10u. Horizontal Dimension (m) = 6.0mm. Vertical Dimension (m) = 4.5m. 20V, 150mW. Package: 24 Cdip, gold leads. Learn More
- On Semiconductor - FAIRCHILD - MOC3023M - IC, Optocoupler. Triac Driver Output.Special Price $0.49 Regular Price $0.60 As low as $0.29
On Semiconductor - FAIRCHILD - MOC3023M IC, Optocoupler.
Triac driver output.
Case/Package: DIP 6
Forward Current: 60 mA
Forward Voltage: 1.15 V
Hold Current: 100 µA
Input Current: 60 mA
Isolation Voltage: 5.3 kV
Max Input Current: 50 mA
Max Input Voltage: 1.5 V
Operating Temperature : -40 C to 85 °C
Max Power Dissipation: 330 mW
Nominal Input Voltage: 1.15 V
Output Voltage: 400 V
Reverse Breakdown Voltage: 3 V
Turn-On Delay Time: 20 µs
Dimensions: Height 3.5 mm, Length 7.3 mm, Width 6.5 mmLearn More
- EVERLIGHT - ELPT202C - Phototransistor. Visible & NIR. Package of 50.$8.50PhotoTransistor. T1 3mm package. Peak sensitive wavelength: 860nm. 100mW Visible & NIR - near infrared. 30Vce 5Veb 0.4Vce(sat) Tr,Tf: 15uSec Iceo(dark)100nA. Ic(on): 0.16mA(minimum), 0.4mA typical. PT202C is a high speed and high sensitivity silicon NPN epitaxial planar phototransistor in a standard 3mm package. Due to its water clear epoxy the device is sensitive to visible and near infrared light. Package of 50. More info: http://www.everlight.com.ua/pdf/ir-transist/PT202C.pdf Learn More
- Philips - NXA1031/01 - IC, optical. Area CCD Image Array.$66.65IC, optical. Area CCD Image Array - Frame Xfer, EIA TV Std. Vertical pixel count = 490. Horizontal pixel count = 610. Vertical pixel dimension (m) = 18.6u. Horizontal pixel dimension (m) = 9.9u. Horizontal dimension (m) = 6.0m. Vertical dimension (m) = 4.5m, Vsup nom.(V) supply voltage = 20, 150mW. Case: 24 Cdip gold leads. Learn More
- OPTEK - OPL9071 - Photologic sensor. TO-92-size. Package of 5.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $5.00
- General Instruments - 6N138 - IC, optocoupler. 6N138, MCC670. Package of 25.$3.00
- Texas Instruments - TIL149 - Sensor, Transmissive Detector. Reflective Sensing source & SensorSpecial Price $4.98 Regular Price $6.50 As low as $3.98
- Texas Instruments - TC217-30 - Image sensor, pixel.Special Price $549.99 Regular Price $695.00
- HONEYWELL - V100-350B - GALVANOMETER for VISICORDER$69.95
- EG&G VACTEC - VTB8441BH - Photodiode Fotodiode. Spectral Range: 330-720nm.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $6.50 As low as $3.98
EG&G VACTEC - VTB8441BH Photodiode.
The VTB8441BH is a blue enhanced Silicon Photodiode on 8mm ceramic substrate coated with IR blocking filter having a 5.2mm² active area designed for spectral response between 330 and 720nm. This series of P on N Silicon planar photodiode has been designed for optimum response through the visible part of the spectrum. This photodiode is primarily intended to be used in photovoltaic mode but may be used with a small reverse bias. It also been designed to exhibit very high shunt resistance, a characteristic which leads to low offsets when used in high gain trans-impedance op-amp circuits.
Spectral range: 330-720nm.
Dark current: 100pA.
Number of Pins: 2
Wave Length: 580 nm
Current Rating: 5 A
Voltage - DC Reverse: 40V
Open Circuit Voltage: 420mV.
Operating Temp: - 20 C to 75 C
Package: case 21F, 8mm ceramic (recessed).
Note: Silicon Planar.Learn More
- EG&G VACTEC - 21L482 - Opto devices in a reflector package.Special Price $2.21 Regular Price $2.95
- VACTEC - ZR100KB - 100K MAX RESISTANCE PHOTORESISTORSpecial Price $41.95 Regular Price $49.00
- NAMCO CONTROLS - ES150-24101 - photo electric control mod, mod dual ttl 115vacSpecial Price $27.95 Regular Price $35.00
- FAIRWAY SIGN CORP - 8-991 - FAIRWAY LINE PROJECTORSpecial Price $41.95 Regular Price $49.00
- Vishay - TCST5123 - Transmissive optical sensor.$1.75Optical IC. Transmissive optical sensor with phototransistor output. Gap: 2.8mm. Operating wavelength: 950nm. Dimensions: 4mm high. Mount: PCB. Application: Position sensor for shaft encoder. detection of opaque material such as paper, IBM cards, magnetic tapes etc. Limit switch for mechanical motions in VCR. Learn More
- ITUWA - N-110-2 - Optoisolator. Neon.Special Price $1.98 Regular Price $2.50 As low as $1.69
- General Instruments - MCA2-Q5096 HouseNumber - IC. Optoisolator. House numbered DB653001.$0.50
- EG&G/JUDSON - J16-18A-R01M - Photodiode assembly/board. Germanium.Special Price $24.98 Regular Price $36.50
EG&G/JUDSON - J16-18A-R01M Photodiode assembly/board.
Board numbered YL-E-0048.
Germanium, 1mm detector 1300-1550nm soldered on small boards.
Board has an OP07AZ, a CA3140AE and a 10K Ohm trimpot.
Contacts: 3 wire leads attached to a 3 pin male Molex connector.
Specification Attached and hard copy available upon request.Learn More
- AMP INC - HOA6901-001 - Cable, fiber optic link. Ten foot.$7.90