Items 1-24 of 39
- Measurement Specialties Inc - MSP-300-1K5-P-2-N-C - Transducer, pressure. 1500psi No-housing.$17.50IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
Transducer, pressure. Range:0-1,500 PSI. Electrical Output: 0-100mV. For any gas or liquid compatible with 17-4 pH stainless steel: contaminated water, steam or mildly corrosive liquids. Pressure port 1/4" NPT SS. Isolated pressure transducer requires 5V@10mA. NEW ISO9000. For pumps or compressors, hydraulic / pneumatic systems, automotive test, energy and water management, refrigeration or agriculture. No Housing, see picture. OverPressure: 2X. Burst: 5X. Accuracy: 1%. P/N: 2001131 with spec sheet.Learn More
- HONEYWELL Micro Switch - 26PCCFA1D - Pressure Sensor, Differential, PCB Mount, 0-15 PSI.Special Price $24.98 Regular Price $28.50 As low as $19.98
HONEYWELL Micro Switch - 26PCCFA1D Presure Sensor, PCB Mount.
The 26PC Series Miniature Pressure Sensors are small, cost-effective devices intended for use with wet or dry media. These sensors feature proven sensing technology that uses a specialized piezoresistive micromachined sensing element to offer high performance, reliability, and accuracy. Each sensor contains four active piezoresistors that form a Wheatstone bridge. When pressure is applied, the resistance changes and the sensor provides a milliVolt output signal that is proportional to the input pressure. The low power 26PC sensors are designed to accommodate pressures from 1 psi to 250 psi and have an operating temperature range of -40 ºC to 85 ºC [-40 ºF to 185 ºF].
Pressure Range: Differential, 0-15 PSI
Seal Material: Flurosilicone
Pressure Type: Straight Port
Non-Temperature Compensated Output
Silicon Sensor Chip
Dimensions: 1.35 Lx 0.5W
Operating Temperature: -40 C to 85 C
Gage 0.86 L, 4-leads.
Applications: Medical, Industrial, & Commercial.
More Information: https://sensing.honeywell.com/honeywell-sensing-trustability-board-mount-pressure-sensors-tsc-nsc-datasheet-50064366-d-en.pdf
Proudly Made in USALearn More
- BOURNS - 80294-2055459103 - Pressure gauge/transducer. -0.43 to +1.56 PSIG.$15.00
- SENSOTEC - A5/744-1 - Transducers, pressure. 0-200PSI, +/ -15 or 28VDC.Special Price $279.99 Regular Price $355.00
- OMEGA ENGINEERING - PX615-200GI - 0~200PSIG 4-20mA Pressure Transducer Assembly$189.0020-Inch high assembly almost 8" wide with 2 ports and reservoir? -=- PX615-200GI: Excellent Long Term Stability - 0.4% Accuracy - Thin Film Design For High Reliability - Ideal for Liquid and Gas Applications - SPECIFICATIONS Excitation: 10 to 30 Vdc unregulated - Output: 4 to 20 mA (2-wire) - Supply Current: 20 mA - Insulation Resistance: 100 M� @ 50 V - Accuracy: �0.4% BFSL - Hysteresis: �0.2% - Learn More
- McDaniel Controls - Z160psi - Gauge, oxygen service pressure, 6".$129.88Gauge, oxygen service pressure, 6". Pressure range: 0-160 PSIG. 1/2" NPT port on bottom. T-joint with manual control valve and 1/2" input / outlet. 4.5" precision scientific round shelf. Dimensions: 4.0"OD x 0.53"H. 8-hole pressure mounting flange. Weight: 5.2 lbs. Stands 14.5" high. Learn More
- Dwyer Instruments / Mercoid Control - AS-9 - Pressure Switch 4 AMP, Adjustable Pressure Control 0-15 PSI "New"Special Price $24.98 Regular Price $49.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 26 LEFT IN STOCK!
Mercoid Controls - Division of Dwyer Instruments, Inc.
Dwyer Love Controls, Mercoid Controls AS-9 Pressure Switch, Adjustable 0-15 PSI Pressure Control. Normally Open Contacts 4 AMP with Internal Mercury Switch (Circuit closes on pressure rise). Visible Setpoint Adjustment, Calibrated scale.
Industrial Enclosed sealed housing Diaphram Operated Control.
New Old Stock in Manufacturers Box.
Similar to following Mercoid Control Pressure Switches:
AP-153-36, AP15336, AP153R36, AP153RG36, AP-7012-153-36, AP-7021-153R36, AP-7041-153-36, AP-153-37, AP-2-36, AP236, 721G,
Confirm Pressure requirements, contact ratings and material compatibility before substituting.
Mercoid Controls produces a broad range of pressure, temperature, and level controls for use in heavy industrial, petrochemical, and electrical utility plants. Established in 1916, Mercoid has been serving industry for over 80 years.
Proudly Made in the USA.Learn More
- Hardy Instruments - 5501-0081-03 - Load cell. 200 lb.Special Price $189.95 Regular Price $245.00
- TPC Wire & Cable - CN212E15F030 REV-C - Process control power cable. 16-12C.$125.00
- Texas Instruments - 10299 - Gage, precision reference. 0-1000 MM HG.$100.00
- Weiss Instruments - 4PGC-1-1/4BACK-30-0 InchHg - Mercury Vacuum Gauge 4.5" 0-30 Inches.$44.88
- SENSOTEC - 811-FMA/1042-17-01 - Strain Gage, 500 KPAA Pressure Transmitter$398.00Transducer. Bonded foil strain gage. Range: 500 KPAA. Output: 4-20mA. Supply: 15-50VDC. Outdoor and hazardous locations, Class I, II and III. Bonded Foil Strain Gage, two wire and ground. Resolution: Infinite. Temperature, Operating: 0� F to 180� F. Temperature, Compensated: 60� F to 160� F. Size: 2.26"D x 5.8"L, 7.7"L with cable strain relief. Weight: 2 lbs before packing. Learn More
- ICSENSORS - 0083-500S - Sensor, pressure. 0-500 pounds, 100mV out.Special Price $64.95 Regular Price $65.00Sensor, pressure. Strain gauge. 0-500 pounds, 100mV out. 316SS. Span @ 1.5ma=101.4mv, n/l=0.210. Package: Threaded metal can , 6 long gold leads. Maybe threaded in or welded in. Applications: Used on hydraulics, medical equipment, process control, robotics, refrigeration compressors, and pressure transmitters. Learn More
- COLUMBIA RESEARCH LABS - 610TX - Piezoelectric accelerometer. Triaxial.$195.00
- VALIDYNE - DP45-16-2114 - Transducer, pressure. 3.5CM.$177.88
- Meriam - 1203-L776-11G - Transducer. Precision 0-250 PSIG. 6 Pin.Special Price $49.95 Regular Price $79.00
- ENTRAN DEVICES INC - EPG-04001-2G - Sensor, pressure transducer.$250.00
- Motorola - MPX5100D - Sensor, pressure. 0 to 14.5psi.$20.00
- Motorola - MPX2010GS - Sensor, pressure. Piezoresistive.$14.95Sensor, pressure. Piezoresistive 0-1.45 psi 0-10 kPa 0-25mV 1%, differential ported "Stovepipe". Manufactures label reads: MPX2010GS. Marked MPX2010D. Mount: through hole. Silicon. Note: The MPX2010/MPXV2010G/MPXM2010 series silicon piezoresistive pressure sensors provide accurate and linear voltage output directly proportional to applied pressure. The sensor is laser trimmed for precise span, offset calibration and temperature compensation. The series includes a strain gauge and thin-film resistor network integrated on each chip. Learn More
- MODUTEC - MS-162 - Gauge. Blood pressure.Special Price $8.99 Regular Price $12.50
- Kulite Semiconductor Product Inc - IPTE-1100-2000SG - Transducer, pressure. 0-2000 PSISG. Used.$69.00
- Kulite Semiconductor Product Inc - IPTE-1100-2000SG - Transducer, pressure. 0-2000 PSISGSpecial Price $139.95 Regular Price $179.00