Items 1-24 of 65
- Thermitrol/Klixon - 7AM Series Thermal Switch/7AM205A5-823 - 90C Switch, thermal. NC cut out.Special Price $5.95 Regular Price $8.95 As low as $2.95
Thermitrol or Klixon (Devision of Sensata) 7AM Series Snap Action Thermal Switch. 7AM205A5-823 Normally Closed contact opens at 90 Deg C. Mount: PCB, 2 pin, Radial Leads w/1/4" nickel leads. For overcurrent and overcharge protection.
Dimensions: 43" wide x 0.72" high (0.952 high including leads) x 0.2" deep. Current Ratings 16 VDC @20 Amps, 115VAC @ 22Amps, 277VAC @ 8 Amps, 600VAC @4 Amps. Good for several amps and 120 Volts.UL/CUL Approved
Applications: Battery Packs, Battery chargers, Permanent Split capcitor motors, Shaded Pole Motors, HID ballasts, Florescent lighting ballasts/transformers, Vacuum cleaners, Recessed lighting fixtures, Aturomotive accesory motors/solinoids ect.. - PC boards.Learn More
- Stemco - 402-396 L200H7 - Thermal Cutoff Switch. Normally Closed L200, 170 Degree.Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $8.95IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
- ANZEN DENGU CO. LTD - V086 - Fuse, Thermal. 2Amp. Package of 10.Special Price $3.98 Regular Price $5.00 As low as $2.98
ANZEN DENGU CO. LTD - V086 Fuse, Thermal Cutt-off.
Voltage: 250VAC 2Amp / 50VDC 4Amp.
Rated functioning temperature: 174-181F, 81+/-2 deg C and below.
Temperature cutoff: 86C / 187F.
TM: Max temp at which no reconduction will be caused for ten minutes: 95C.
Dimensions: <3mm D x 9mm long with 2 long leads, 68mm wire leads.
Trademark: TAM UL CSA VDE BEAB.
Package of 10.Learn More
- THERM-O-DISC - 36TX22 F223-45F - Thermostat, Thermal Cut-out. NO 230C.Special Price $5.95 Regular Price $8.95IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
THERM-O-DISC - 36TX22 F223-45F
The 36T auto reset control from Therm–O–Disc® offers proven reliability in a compact, versatile, cost–effective design. The snap–action of the bimetal disc provides high–speed contact separation resulting in excellent life cycle characteristics at electrical loads up to 15 amps at 120VAC, and 16 amps at 250VAC. The 36T carries global agency recognition and is used in a wide range of applications including coffee makers and other small appliances, gas furnaces, clothes dryers, and dishwashers. Thermostat, Thermal Cut out. NO. Self-resetting. Mount: panel, round 17.7mm with 24mm centers and has (2) male 4.8mm quick connects which can also be soldered to. The 36T series of 1/2 inch bimetal thermostats from Therm-O-Disc offers proven reliability in a compact, versatile, cost-effective design. The snap action of the bimetal disc provides high-speed contact separation resulting in excellent life cycle characteristics at electrical loads up to 15 amps at 120VAC and 10 amps at 250VAC. Typical Applications The 36T is applied to a wide variety of applications as either a regulating control or a safety limit. Examples of applications include: • Coffeemakers • Water heaters • Sandwich toasters • Furnaces • Dishwashers • Boilers • Dryers • Electric heaters • Washing machines • Office equipment • Refrigerators • Automotive seat heaters • Microwave ovens
Thermostat, thermal cut-out.
NO 230C. Closes on heat rise. 0.6" OD flange mount 1/2" Bimetal Disc switch.
- VECO - 62SC1A357/1 - Thermistor, micro. 1 Meg Sensichip.$0.95
- Keystone Thermometrics - 8RS22-4.5 - Thermistor. 4.5 Ohm 25 Deg C/2.96 Ohm 60 Deg C.$2.95
- Vishay / Dale Electronics - NTHS1012N01N1002JF - Thermistor. 10K ohm. SMD NTC 1012.$0.50
- Minco Products - S25FAY36B - Thermal ribbon. RTD Ni-Fe 604-Ohm 0.75"Square.Special Price $6.98 Regular Price $15.95
- Unidentified MFG - 6-174 - Temperature Sensor with cable$4.49
- MINCO PRODUCTS - S3082N80Z36 - 8"Long 0.188"OD SS 650-Ohm$9.00
- Unidentified MFG - 8-143 - Switch, thermal. Thermistor 40 Ohm.$2.95
- LFE CORP -Model 943RT 2069-77 - Transmitter, RTD. 2-wire. Supply: 10-50VDC$29.88
- XAVIER - 393-06621 - Switch, thermostatic. 130 Deg F.$25.00
- Vishay - 2381-640-63333 - Thermistor. NTC 33K Ohm 5%.$0.25
- Unidentified MFG - N10SP025M-5 - Thermistor. NTC. -40 Deg C to 170 Deg C.$1.00
- THERM-O-DISC - 36T21-11040-L85-40 - Thermistor. Bimetal snap-action thermostat.Special Price $5.95 Regular Price $8.95
Thermistor. Bimetal snap-action thermostat. Contacts open on temperature rise. Mount: panel/chassis suface mount bracket. Contacts are 2 axial crimp lugs. The 36T series of 1/2'' bimetal thermostats from Therm-O-Disc� offers proven reliability in a compact, versatile, cost-effective design. The snap action of the bimetal disc provides high-speed contact separation resulting in excellent life cycle characteristics at electrical loads up to 15 amps at 120VAC and 10 amps at 250VAC. The quality, reliability, affordability, versatility and world-wide agency approvals of the 36T Series makes it the snap-action thermostat of choice for a wide variety of temperature control applications.Learn More
- QUALITY THERMISTOR INC - QTLC-14C3 - Thermistor. NTC.$4.99
- National Semiconductor Corp - LM34CH - Sensor, precision temperature.$9.99
- National Semiconductor Inc - LM335H - IC. Precision temperature sensor.$7.50
- Honeywell International Inc - L7092A1015 - Transducer.$75.00