Items 1-24 of 103
- Mini Circuits Labs - BHP-50 - Coaxial High Pass Filter. 41 to 800 MHz, 50 Ohm.Special Price $24.98 Regular Price $34.50 As low as $19.98
Mini Circuits Labs - BHP-50 Coaxial High Pass Filter.
Rugged Shielded Case
50 Ohm 41-800Mhz,
BNC Male to BNC Female.
Applications: Lab Use, Transmitters/Receivers, Radio communications
New Old Stock
More info: https://www.minicircuits.com/WebStore/dashboard.html?model=BHP-50%2BLearn More
- Western Electric - 2564C - Telephone Transformers 8-Pin PC-mount$2.95
- Unidentified MFG - 159-157-RA1 - Relay, Reed. SPDT Mercury Hg-Wetted, Form C,Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $7.50 As low as $3.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
159-157-RA1 Relay, Reed. Mercury Hg-Wetted, Form C.
The mercury-wetted contact relay represents one of the more sophisticated types of relays made today. The early pioneer work in mercury-wetted contact switching dates back to the 1950’s, as telephone laboratory scientists sought out the “perfect contact”.
Reed relays use an external electromagnet to control the reed switch. The contacts are of magnetic material and the electromagnet acts directly on them without requiring an armature to move them. Sealed in a glass tube, the contacts are protected from corrosion. Mercury-wetted relays are fast in operation and have relatively good load carrying capacity and long life. The mercury films are reestablished at each contact closure and contact erosion is eliminated. The mercury films are stretchable, there is no contact bounce and because it is a mercury contact, the contact resistance is very low and idea for low level switching applications.
A mercury-wetted reed relay is a form of reed relay that employs a mercury switch, in which the contacts are wetted with mercury. Mercury reduces the contact resistance and mitigates the associated voltage drop. For high-speed applications, the mercury eliminates contact bounce, and provides virtually instantaneous circuit closure. Mercury wetted relays are position-sensitive and must be mounted according to the manufacturer's specifications. Because of the toxicity and expense of liquid mercury, these relays have increasingly fallen into disuse.
The high speed of switching action of the mercury-wetted relay is a notable advantage. The mercury globules on each contact coalesce, and the current rise time through the contacts is generally considered to be a few picoseconds. However, in a practical circuit it may be limited by the inductance of the contacts and wiring. It was quite common, before restrictions on the use of mercury, to use a mercury-wetted relay in the laboratory as a convenient means of generating fast rise time pulses, however although the rise time may be picoseconds, the exact timing of the event is, like all other types of relay, subject to considerable jitter, possibly milliseconds, due to mechanical imperfections. The only major weakness of a mercury wetted contact relay is the necessity to mount the relay within 30° of a vertical position, due to its position sensitivity.
Type: Form C
Switched Load Rating: 2 Amp, 500 Volts Max, 100 VA Maximum
Carry Load Rating: 5 Amp
Contact Resistance: 14 Milliohms Typical, 20 Milliohms Max.
Packaging: Under High Pressure in Glass Capsules.
Approximate Dimensions 5.8mm D x 38mm Long. (0.225" X 1.5")
Life Expectancy: 1 billion operations minimum at rated load.
Note: Mercury Hg-Wetted.
Danger - High Pressure Glass Capsule- Handle with Care - User assumes responsibility and competency to handle this item.Learn More
- TELLABS - 81.2301 Rev A - Tellabs Cablespan 2300 Shelf, Multi-Service Access Platform, Channel Bank Assembly with ConnectorsSpecial Price $348.98 Regular Price $500.00
TELLABS - 81.2301 Rev A - Cablespan 2300 Shelf, Multi-Service Access Platform, Channel Bank Aassembly with Connectors.
Cablespan 2300 Universal Telephony Distribution System, designed to enable cable operators to increase the potential of existing hybrid fibre-coax networks by offering telephony, telecommuting and video conferencing; Cablespan is provided by Tellabs through a joint venture with Advanced Fibre Communications Inc, doing digital loop carrier technology in Petaluma, California.
Rack Mount Cablespan 2300 System Universal Telephone carrier.
26 Card Slots with Back Plane.
Material: Cold rolled steel - Zinc plated per ASTM-B633 Type II (Gold) SC2
New in Box.
Note: Retail was $1228.00Learn More
- ADC - JB4/24M - JACKFIELD for 3/16" phone plugs$149.9524-Channels = 3 rows of 48 phone jacks on standard 19" rack panel only 1.75" tall. Removed from telephone comm cabinet. Excellent condition, precious metal contacts. Has A GROSS (144) Wire-Wrap connectors in rear, with wires wrapped.(See also 5215B-22 for ones with 4 Amphenol 157-72500-3 50-pin jacks) Learn More
- Corinth Telecommunications ALCATEL ITT - 250000-MBA-20M - Premier Black Corded Push Button Desk Telephone, NewSpecial Price $32.98 Regular Price $39.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 16 LEFT IN STOCK!
Corinth Telecommunications - ITT - 250000-MBA-20M - Premier Black Corded Desk Telephone, New
Corinth Telecommunications Corp. is part of ALCATEL and formerly ITT. Corinth is the leading manufacturer of consumer telephones in the USA.
Tel-Touch (DTMF) Dial has pushbuttons. Each pushbutton generates a unique dual tone when pressed. Tone dialing is faster than rotary or pulse dialing. It allows user to access long-distance carriers and remote services (such as banking, dictation, computer, etc) which require tome commands after the directory number has been reached.
White Numerals on Gray Buttons
Black Coil Curly Cord
Ringer Loudness Adjustment on Bottom
FCC Reg, No. GVI3RE-19475-TE-T
Ringer Equivalence: 0.5A
USOC Number: RJ1C
Hearing Aid Compatible
With Instructions and Line Telephone Cord 6P6C RJ12 RJ11 DSL.
Note: Requires a landline but no external electrical power or batteries. Operates completely off Landline Phone Line Signal and maintains service during power outages. In an emergency, a good old-fashioned landline phone has been regarded as the most reliable method of communication. When storms knock out power, cell towers often go dark, as do high-speed internet connections.
Reliable, Neat & Attractive !!! - Corder - Never Loose that Handset or have a Low Battery Situation.
In Factory Packaging 10.5" X 6.25" X 6.5", 3 Lbs.
Vintage Genuine High Quality ALCATEL - ITT
Great Executive or Retirement Gift.
Proudly Made in USA.Learn More
- Western Electric - 723A - Telecom. Telephone Receiver Earpiece.Special Price $6.98 Regular Price $8.50
Western Electric - 723A Telecom. Telephone Receiver Earpiece.
For operator's headsets.
Vintage Molded Bakelite
Size: 2.25" D x 1.25" and has two mounting holes on either side of black WE plastic.
Accepts two wires or lugs to gold terminals inside the replaceable 4IN81 Element.Learn More
- Western Electric - 464A - DUAL 1/4" 2-COND PHONE PLUGSpecial Price $6.98 Regular Price $12.50
- Western Electric - L4BY-03-10C - Telephone patch cord.$19.50
- Western Electric - 440-201 - Telephone Earpiece Receiver. Magnetic Low Impedance.Special Price $6.98 Regular Price $8.50IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
Western Electric - 440-201 Telephone Earpiece Receiver.
Magnetic Low Impedance (Low-Z).
Genuine (WE) Western Electric Vintage Replacement for Handsets.
Dimensions: 52mm D x 20mm deep with two screw terminals.
Genuine Vintage Western Electric Earpiece - New Old Stock.
Made in USALearn More
- Western Electric - 241A - Switchgear Connector. Dual 1/4" Mono Male Plugs.Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $18.50 As low as $9.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- TECH COMM CORP - CSD909RPM - COMM SECURITY DEVICE 5X10-86 KEYS NEWSpecial Price $249.99 Regular Price $295.00
- ProAm - 4894000 - Connector, Coax. UHF SO-239 Female to SO-239 Female Coupler, UHF Right Angle 90 Degree Elbow, High Power.Special Price $7.98 Regular Price $12.50 As low as $6.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 94 LEFT IN STOCK!
ProAm - 4894000 - Connector, Coax. UHF SO-239 Female to SO-239 Female Coupler, UHF Right Angle 90 Degree Elbow.
Sturdy & Well Made - Made of brass copper body and teflon insulator for a good connectivity and reliable signal every time. Heavy duty and water proofing body to nesure secure fit.
SO-239 Female to SO-239 Female Coupler
Right Angle Elbow
Impedance: 50 Ohm
Made of brass copper and teflon insulator for a reliable signal every time.
Material: Nickel-Plated Machined Brass Construction
UHF 90 Deg Female, Threaded Bulkhead with washer to Female Threaded
Extra Heavy Duty / High-Power.
Life/Durability :≥ 1000 cycles.
Dimensions: 1" OD x 1.85" high x 1.37" wide.
Applications: CB Radio Ham Radio, VHF Radio, antenna, Two Way Radio Amateur Radio Marine VHF Radio, SWR Meter,Learn More
- POLYPHASER CORP - IS-NEMP-C2 - Nuclear Blast/Lightning strike Protector 0.2-1GHz$79.00High Altitude Nuclear Blast / Lightning Strike Impulse Suppressor 0.2-1GHz Type N Female connectors, 125-220MHz@200W, 700MHz-1GHz@50W, DC-blocked, wilkl Not show a continuity path. this series is capable of 50,000A IEC 1000-4-4 8/20uS waveform surges. The turn-on voltage is 330VDC. NEW w/ spex. Unit must be properly grounded to low impedance (R&L) ground. Learn More
- LENKURT INC - 5215B-22 - JACKFIELD 24-Channel 144 3/16" jacks$69.88
- CONAIR - OKI - PR5001H5 - Trim-Line Hand Set Telephone (no base included)Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $8.50 As low as $4.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 63 LEFT IN STOCK!
CONAIR - OKI - PR5001H5 Trim-Line Hand Set Telephone (no hang-up base included).
White Numerals on Huge Buttons
Black Coil Curly Cord
Ring Tone or Pulse Switch
Off Low High Switch
Ringer Equivalence: 1.4B
Neat & Attractive !!!
Vintage Genuine Conair New-Old StockLearn More
- AMPHENOL - RJMG-B312-71-01 - RJ45 8-Cond PCB Mount telephone jack$4.49
- USI - 126-101717-0002 - HYBRID, LONG LOOP, ISC,TYPE REV.A. 9-SIPSpecial Price $2.96 Regular Price $3.95
- Unidentified MFG - 8-817 - Centronics Male 50 Pin SCSI-1 adapter to Eight RJ12 6Pin Telephone Jacks.Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $24.50
- LOCKHEED - 10001760G01 LIGHTWAVE - Fiber optic transmitter & receiver boardSpecial Price $189.95 Regular Price $244.77
- BOWMAR-HAROWE - 273B-1 - Digital Carrier Analysis Test SetSpecial Price $164.95 Regular Price $195.00
- BOGEN - CM200X - Remote station intercom.$29.95Remote station intercom. For open voice intercom systems. Has a single push-on/push-off call button to call master station. Privacy feature allows master to call remote but prevents listening in on remote. Any combination of masters and remotes permits multiple simultaneous conversations. Requires RF12A or other master. New. Learn More
- AMPHENOL - RJLSE-6206-101 - Connectors, telecom. Jack 6 pin modular.$1.95