Items 1-24 of 45
- Philips - NXA1031/01 - IC, optical. Area CCD Image Array.Special Price $23.98 Regular Price $58.50IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
Philips - NXA1031/01,
Area CCD Image Array - Frame Xfer, EIA TV Std. Vertical pixel count = 490.
Horizontal pixel count = 610. Vertical pixel dimension (m) = 18.6u.
Horizontal pixel dimension (m) = 9.9u. Horizontal dimension (m) = 6.0m.
Vertical dimension (m) = 4.5m, Vsup nom.(V) supply voltage = 20,
150mW. Case: 24 Cdip gold leads.
- HONEYWELL Micro Switch - 26PCCFA1D - Pressure Sensor, Differential, PCB Mount, 0-15 PSI.Special Price $24.98 Regular Price $28.50 As low as $19.98
HONEYWELL Micro Switch - 26PCCFA1D Presure Sensor, PCB Mount.
The 26PC Series Miniature Pressure Sensors are small, cost-effective devices intended for use with wet or dry media. These sensors feature proven sensing technology that uses a specialized piezoresistive micromachined sensing element to offer high performance, reliability, and accuracy. Each sensor contains four active piezoresistors that form a Wheatstone bridge. When pressure is applied, the resistance changes and the sensor provides a milliVolt output signal that is proportional to the input pressure. The low power 26PC sensors are designed to accommodate pressures from 1 psi to 250 psi and have an operating temperature range of -40 ºC to 85 ºC [-40 ºF to 185 ºF].
Pressure Range: Differential, 0-15 PSI
Seal Material: Flurosilicone
Pressure Type: Straight Port
Non-Temperature Compensated Output
Silicon Sensor Chip
Dimensions: 1.35 Lx 0.5W
Operating Temperature: -40 C to 85 C
Gage 0.86 L, 4-leads.
Applications: Medical, Industrial, & Commercial.
More Information: https://sensing.honeywell.com/honeywell-sensing-trustability-board-mount-pressure-sensors-tsc-nsc-datasheet-50064366-d-en.pdf
Proudly Made in USALearn More
- Unidentified MFG - SD112-42-11-221-404 - Electro Optical device TO-5.$49.88
- Texas Instruments - TIL99 - Transistor, NPN IR Phototransistor Detector, Foto Transistor, Pyrometric Sensor.Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $9.50 As low as $3.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
Texas Instruments - TIL99 Transistor, NPN InfraRed Phototransistor, Foto Transistor, Pyrometric Sensor.
Max voltage: 50Vcb, 30Vce, 7Veb.
Dark Current-Max: 100.0 nA
Mounting Feature: THROUGH HOLE MOUNT
On-State Current-Max: 0.05 A (50mA-Ic)
Operating Temperature-Min: -60.0 Cel
Operating Temperature-Max: 125.0 Cel
Power Dissipation-Max: 0.25 W
Response Time-Max: 8.0E-6 s
Package: TO-18 gold hermetically sealed.
Note: Case is Collector.
Spectrally & Physically matched with TIL31 GaAs Near-IR 940nm Emitters.
Alternates: ECG3032, NTE3032Learn More
- Warrren GV CONTROLS - FSX-2104 - Air Flow Sensing Switch 24V NC. HVAC ControlsSpecial Price $149.98 Regular Price $235.50
- SICK OPTIC ELECTRONIC - KT5-N1111 - Contrast sensor.$249.89
- SICK OPTIC ELECTRONIC - CS1-P3611 - Colour sensor.$844.99
- WattStopper - HB350W-L3 - High Bay Passive Infrared Occupancy Motion Sensor for Wet LocationsSpecial Price $42.98 Regular Price $68.50 As low as $38.98
WattStopper - HB350W-L3 - High Bay Passive Infrared Occupancy Motion Sensor for Wet Locations
The HB350W-L3 High Bay Passive Infrared (PIR) Occupancy Sensors for Wet Locations consist of a sensor and a lens
module. Designed for automatic lighting control in warehouses and other medium and high bay wet location applications.
The HB350W-L3 occupancy sensors are designed to mount to a light fixture and control one load in that fixture. They can be wired to control all ballasts in the fixture, or to control half of the ballasts, providing high/low lighting control. When motion is detected within the sensor’s coverage area, the relay in the sensor closes, and lighting loads are automatically turned on. When motion is no longer detected for the duration of the time delay setting, the relay opens and the lighting load is turned off. The sensor’s sensitivity and time delay settings are factory preset at “normal” and 15 minutes, respectively, which are suitable for high
bay applications. However, if the values need to be adjusted for specific applications, they can be easily changed using the DIP switches on the unit.
- IP65 rated for wet locations
- L3 Lens is for 20 foot Mounting
- Line voltage for direction connection to load
- Multiple mounting options for easy installation
- Compatible with all program start ballasts
Color: White and Includes L3 Lens.
1200 sq-ft Coverage, 360 deg Viewing
Specifications: 120/277 VAC, 60 Hz load @ 120 VAC 0-800W ballast/tungsten load @ 277 VAC 0-1200W ballast, 1/6 Hp.
Factory preset 15-minute time delay (Adjustable via Programmable DIP Switch)
Operating Temperature: -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C)
Operating Humidity: 20-90%, noncondensing
Maximum Dew Point: 85°F (29°C)
UL and cUL listed, UL rated raintight (UL244A and UL508)
Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 2 inches.
Weight: 6 Ounces
- Unidentified MFG - 3-065 - Rolling Ball Tilt Switch, 4 Position Direction Sensor, 50mA. TO-39 Case, Gold Plated Leads and Contact Ball.Special Price $1.98 Regular Price $2.50 As low as $0.79IN STOCK - MORE THAN 5,000 READY TO SHIP!
Rolling Ball Tilt Switch. Direction indicating Switch, TO-39 style case. Gold plated leads, and internal contact ball Highly Sensitive to detect basic motion/orientation. Environmentally safe, non-mercury electronic switch. Sealed type available for heavy humidity environment, free from bad connection problem caused by contact oxidization. Poor man's accelerometer.
An internal gold-plated ball inside the sealed case touches one of 4 leads when tilted about 25-degrees or more. Since the leads are 90-deg apart you can sense which direction the device is leaning or tie the 4 together and any shaking or movement off level will cause contact closure. Has four leads on the bottom and one on top.
Rolling Ball Tilt sensors allow you to detect orientation or inclination. They are small, inexpensive, low-power and easy-to-use. If used properly, they will not wear out. Their simplicity makes them popular for projects, toys, gadgets and appliances.
Typical Applications - Alarms, Safety, Security, Directional Position, Vibration, Movement Detection.
Last picture shows dissected TO-39 case to show internal gold plated ball and four contact leads.
Significant discounts in Quantity purchases of 100, 300 or more.Learn More
- TELEMECANIQUE - XUE-H307534 - Photoelectric Detector/Sensor/Emitter with Cables.Special Price $79.98 Regular Price $125.00
TELEMECANIQUE - XUE-H307534 - Photoelectric Detector/Sensor/Emitter with Cables.
Through Beam: 50m.
Long Range Emitter: 1<200mA.
Voltage: 12 - 48v.
Note: Used/ Removed from Equipment.
XUE-H307534 is replaced by XUXOAKSAM12Learn More
- Philips - NXP - RPW100 - Sensor, Pyroelectric Detector, Photoconductive Infrared.Special Price $6.98 Regular Price $8.50 As low as $5.98
Philips - NXP - RPW100 Sensor, Pyroelectric Detector, Photoconductive Infrared.
Dual-Element Motion Detector with 6.5 -14 µm Bandpass.
Photosensitive Area 2.0= (mm2).
Spectral Response Low: 6.5u=(m).
Spectral Response High: 14u=(m).
Re Min.(V/W) Responsivity=23.pyroelectric
Element Operating Temperature: 22.
Package: TO-39 var. Gold Base and Leads
Made in United Kingdom
Note: Amperex P/N: 4-53044-2.Learn More
- Pepperl & Fuchs - UB500-30GM-E0-V15 - Sensor, ultrasonic. NPN NO/NC.$225.00
- Meriam Instruments - 5-458 - Complete Oxygen Sensor - O2 Board Only w/Humphrey P5098 Valve.Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $32.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 9 LEFT IN STOCK!
- Cutler-Hammer / Eaton.... - 6200AS6505 - Sensor. Retroreflector, clear.$9.54
- BRAD HARRISON - 45810-001 - Nano Change Molded ConnectorsSpecial Price $19.98 Regular Price $37.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 14 LEFT IN STOCK!
- Nortronics - W2R8N - Audio Cassette Head Mechanism and AssemblySpecial Price $12.98 Regular Price $24.50 As low as $9.98READY TO SHIP - ONLY 66 LEFT IN STOCK!
Assembly with 1/2 track 1/4" Nortronics W2R8N Cassette Head used in Instrumentation Recorders.
Since the very early days of analog tape recording, Nortronics has been the most widely known and respected head manufacturer in the world. Nortronics heads have been the choice of many professional and consumer tape recorder manufacturers since 1957. Any Nortronics audio head can be used for mini-digital application.
Assembly is 5"long x 1.75" x almost an inch thick.
Sold for well less than value of the Head alone.
Assembly alos contains (4) Bourns 50K trimpots and an expensive Honeywell 111SM2T MicroSwitch with Roller SPDT-5Amp.
Heavy Duty Commercial Assembly
Magnetic Head W2R8N Specifications
Tape Width: 0.250", Number of Tracks: 2, Number of Channels: 2
Track Width: 0.020" Center to Center: 0.071", Gap Space: 0.5 Mil
Inductance: 10 Mhy, Resistance: 39 Ohms
Saturation Current: 2.7 mA, Write Current: 4.0 ma
Read Output: 4.2 P-P
Weighs nearly 8 ounces.
Removed from Equipment.Learn More
- National Semiconductor Corp - LM74CITP-3/NOPB - IC. 12 Bit plus sign temperature sensor, internal.$1.00
- Honeywell/Microswitch - AWM2200V - Microbridge Airflow Sensor, Unamp 10.0 mBarSpecial Price $69.98 Regular Price $96.50
Honeywell/Microswitch - AWM2200V Microbridge Airflow Sensor.
Easily measure air, gas, liquid, or other types of energy using this AWM2200V flow sensor from Honeywell.
Sensing Range: ±10 mBar
Flow Sensor Type: Air
Voltage – Input: 8V ~ 15V
Port Size: Male, 0.2" (5.08mm)
Operating Temperature: -25°C ~ 85°C (TA)
- Cutler-Hammer / Eaton * - E65KAH - Threaded part. Series A1.$10.99