Items 1-24 of 37
- Philips - NXA1031/01 - IC, optical. Area CCD Image Array.Special Price $23.98 Regular Price $58.50
Philips - NXA1031/01,
Area CCD Image Array - Frame Xfer, EIA TV Std. Vertical pixel count = 490.
Horizontal pixel count = 610. Vertical pixel dimension (m) = 18.6u.
Horizontal pixel dimension (m) = 9.9u. Horizontal dimension (m) = 6.0m.
Vertical dimension (m) = 4.5m, Vsup nom.(V) supply voltage = 20,
150mW. Case: 24 Cdip gold leads.
- Unidentified MFG - SD112-42-11-221-404 - Electro Optical device TO-5.$49.88
- SICK OPTIC ELECTRONIC - KT5-N1111 - Contrast sensor.$249.89NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
- SICK OPTIC ELECTRONIC - CS1-P3611 - Colour sensor.$844.99
- Unidentified MFG - 3-065 - Rolling Ball Tilt Switch, 4 Position Direction Sensor, 50mA. TO-39 Case, Poor Man's Accelerometer.Special Price $0.89 Regular Price $1.25 As low as $0.39
Rolling Ball Tilt Switch. Direction indicating Switch, TO-39 style case. Gold plated leads, Highly Sensitive to detect basic motion/orientation. Environmentally safe, non-mercury electronic switch. Sealed type available for heavy humidity environment, free from bad connection problem caused by contact oxidization. Poor man's accelerometer.
An internal gold-plated ball inside the sealed case touches one of 4 leads when tilted about 25-degrees or more. Since the leads are 90-deg apart you can sense which direction the device is leaning or tie the 4 together and any shaking or movement off level will cause contact closure. Has four leads on the bottom and one on top.
Rolling Ball Tilt sensors allow you to detect orientation or inclination. They are small, inexpensive, low-power and easy-to-use. If used properly, they will not wear out. Their simplicity makes them popular for toys, gadgets and appliances.
Typical Applications - Alarms, Safety, Security, Directional Position, Vibration, Movement Detection.
Significant discounts in Quantity purchases of 100, 300 or more.Learn More
- TELEMECANIQUE - XUE-H307534 - Photoelectric detector/sensor/emitter with cables.$79.90
- Philips - RPW100 - Sensor, photoconductive infrared.$7.50Sensor, photoconductive infrared. One channel. Photosensitive area2.0= (mm2). Spectral response low: 6.5u=(m). Spectral response high: 14u=(m). Re Min.(V/W) Responsivity=23. Element operating temperature: 22. Package: TO-39var. Note: Amperex P/N: 4-53044-2. Learn More
- Pepperl & Fuchs - UB500-30GM-E0-V15 - Sensor, ultrasonic. NPN NO/NC.$225.00
- Meriam Instruments - 5-458 - Complete oxygen sensor - O2 board only.$6.99
- Cutler-Hammer / Eaton.... - 6200AS6505 - Sensor. Retroreflector, clear.$9.54
- BRAD HARRISON - 45810-001 - Nano Change Molded ConnectorsSpecial Price $19.98 Regular Price $37.50
- National Semiconductor Corp - LM74CITP-3/NOPB - IC. 12 Bit plus sign temperature sensor, internal.$1.00
- Cutler-Hammer / Eaton * - E65KAH - Threaded part. Series A1.$10.99
- Aerodyne Controls - 791-5-000 - Switch, accelerator, 2G. Sensitive.$39.95
- Military - 5961-00-311-8824 - Photo device. Application: Photovoltaic diode. 7903355-00.$79.20
- Seiko Instruments - S-80829CLY-B-G - IC, sensor. Voltage detector 2.9V.$0.60
- Keyence - BL-180 - Sensor. CCD Bar-Code Reader. New.$389.99
- Comus International - AG1242-4TR- Sensor, motion.$4.99
Sensor, motion. Housing contains small conducting spherical object balanced on the center lead pin that creates a closed-contact when the base is tilted from true horizontal position, Enclosed 6.6mm D max at base, metal housed, one lead. New. Note: From manufactures 13" T/R.Learn More