Items 1-24 of 249
- SKAN-A-MATIC - T36364-24 - PhotoElectric Amplifier with Time DelaySpecial Price $87.99 Regular Price $124.99
- OPTEK - KL230 - Side-viewing optical sensor TO-92.Special Price $0.79 Regular Price $1.00
- OMRON - EE-SPZ301 - Amplified PhotoMicroSensorSpecial Price $14.95 Regular Price $19.95
- OPTEK - KS3175 - Photodiode Microsize.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $6.00 As low as $3.98
OPTEK - KS3175 - Photodiode.
Body dimensions: 1/8" D.
Package: Hermitically Sealed
Contact: Single Lead,
Pin 1" Gold Plated.
Applications: Non-contact reflecƟve object sensor, Assembly line automation, Machine automation, Machine safety, End of travel sensor, Door sensorLearn More
- OMRON - EE-SY148 - Reflective PhotoSensor.$3.95
- NAMCO LEUZE Danaher - EP130-14231 - TTL - IR Infrared Slim-Line Photo Electric Sensor / Scanner, 12-24VDC INSpecial Price $149.98 Regular Price $250.00 As low as $119.98
NAMCO LEUZE Danaher - EP130-14231-TTL - Infrared Slim-Line Photo Electric Sensor / Scanner
Status: Discontinued Photoelectric Eye
Photoelectric 200MM NPN 24VDC RK72/2 200
Input Modulated LED
Reverse Polarity & Short Circuit Protected
Made in GermanyLearn More
- Cutler-Hammer Opcon / Eaton - 9501AS-005C1 - 108126-008 - 7872001300 - Photoelectric Sensor Control 20" Wide-Beam NewSpecial Price $119.98 Regular Price $179.00
Cutler-Hammer Opcon / Eaton - 9501AS-2005C1 - 108126-008 - 7872001300 - Photoelectric Sensor Control
Photoelectric sensors use light to detect the presence or absence of an object. The main advantages of photoelectric sensors are noncontact sensing of objects and greatly extended sensing ranges.
AGV Sensors – The eyes and ears of mobile robots
Proximity Sensor (Near T0 20-Inches)
Open Collector NPN
Input Voltage: 20-32 VDC
Response Time: 30 mS
W/ 30" CABLE & 4-Pin MS3106F14S-10S Conn (Removeable)
Detects Light & Dark objects easily
By-OPCON Full Spex with Each Sensor
NEW IN A WHITE NEMA 1 - 4 ENCLOSURE
Overall Dimensions: 4.625" Long, 2.00" Wide, 2.75" Depth
Cable Length: 30"
Operating Temperature: -40 to 140F (-40 C to 60C)
EATON and CUTLER-HAMMER
UPC 1072113905448, 72-1139-0646
Made in USA
New Old Stock in Manufacturer's PackagingLearn More
- CLAIREX - CL705HL - Photo-resistive cell. 28K-light, 18.7Meg-dark.Special Price $25.00 Regular Price $29.00
- Banner Engineering Corp - SM312FQD - Mini-beam infra-red fiber optic sensor.Special Price $98.98 Regular Price $120.00
Banner Engineering Corp - SM312FQD - Mini-beam infra-red fiber optic sensor, self-contained.
Useable in opposed, retroreflective and diffuse fiberoptic modes with Banner glass fiberoptic assemblies. Switch selectable light or dark operate; 1mSec response. Both sourcing and sinking outputs. Interchangeable with 18-mm barrel type photoelectrics.
Contact Current Rating: 150 mA
Max Operating Temperature: 70 °C
Max Output Current: 150 mA
Max Supply Voltage (DC): 30 V
Min Operating Temperature: -20 °C
Min Supply Voltage (DC): 10 V
Number of Conductors: 4
Output Current: 150 mA
Compliance: CE, CSA, IEC, UL
Useable in opposed, retroreflective and diffuse fiberoptic modes with Banner glass fiberoptic assemblies.
Switch selectable light or dark operate; 1mSec response.
Both sourcing and sinking outputs.
Interchangeable with 18-mm barrel type photoelectrics.
"QD" option for quick disconnect 4-conductor DC cables.Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - 8-548 - Lucite 1.4"D x 1.94"L. Package of 2.Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $12.00IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- Texas Instruments - TIL149 - Sensor, Transmissive Detector. Reflective Sensing source & SensorSpecial Price $4.98 Regular Price $6.50 As low as $3.98
- Plus 50 Products - Plus 50 Lens - Lens, extension. Optical diffuser.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $6.00IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- HP/AGILENT - HEDS-5500#F14 - Three Channel Optical Encoder$45.00Quick Assembly Two and Three Channel Optical EncoderEach encoder contains a lensed LED source an integrated circuit with detectors and output circuitry and a codewheel which rotates between the emitter and detector IC. The outputs of the HEDS-5500/5600 and HEDM-5500/ 5600 are two square waves in quadrature. The HEDS-5540 and 5640 also have a third channel index output in addition to the two channel quadrature. This index output is a 90 electrical degree, high true index pulse which is generated once for each full rotation of the codewheel. Learn More
- EG&G VACTEC - VTB8441BH - Photodiode Fotodiode. Spectral Range: 330-720nm.Special Price $4.98 Regular Price $6.50 As low as $3.98
EG&G VACTEC - VTB8441BH Photodiode.
The VTB8441BH is a blue enhanced Silicon Photodiode on 8mm ceramic substrate coated with IR blocking filter having a 5.2mm² active area designed for spectral response between 330 and 720nm. This series of P on N Silicon planar photodiode has been designed for optimum response through the visible part of the spectrum. This photodiode is primarily intended to be used in photovoltaic mode but may be used with a small reverse bias. It also been designed to exhibit very high shunt resistance, a characteristic which leads to low offsets when used in high gain trans-impedance op-amp circuits.
Spectral range: 330-720nm.
Dark current: 100pA.
Number of Pins: 2
Wave Length: 580 nm
Current Rating: 5 A
Voltage - DC Reverse: 40V
Open Circuit Voltage: 420mV.
Operating Temp: - 20 C to 75 C
Package: case 21F, 8mm ceramic (recessed).
Note: Silicon Planar.Learn More
- Cooper Crouse-Hinds - 5000109-476 - Safe remote multipoint receiver channel.Special Price $34.95 Regular Price $45.00
- AROMAT - MF18-D10C-DC5-24V - Sensor, photoelectric. Output: PNP 100mA.$19.99
- Texas Instruments - TIL99 - Transistor, NPN IR Phototransistor Detector, Foto Transistor, Pyrometric Sensor.Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $9.50 As low as $3.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
Texas Instruments - TIL99 Transistor, NPN InfraRed Phototransistor, Foto Transistor, Pyrometric Sensor.
Max voltage: 50Vcb, 30Vce, 7Veb.
Dark Current-Max: 100.0 nA
Mounting Feature: THROUGH HOLE MOUNT
On-State Current-Max: 0.05 A (50mA-Ic)
Operating Temperature-Min: -60.0 Cel
Operating Temperature-Max: 125.0 Cel
Power Dissipation-Max: 0.25 W
Response Time-Max: 8.0E-6 s
Package: TO-18 Gold Lead, Hermetically Sealed.
Note: Case is Collector.
Spectrally & Physically matched with TIL31 GaAs Near-IR 940nm Emitters.
Alternates: ECG3032, NTE3032Learn More
- SKAN-A-MATIC - R46151-115 - Relay 115VAC. Led indicating.Special Price $159.95 Regular Price $189.88
- OPCON - 1280A-6501 104386 - Thru-beam detector. New.$100.00
- NAMCO CONTROLS - RK93/2-501 - Infrared Scanner 2.5"- range, 24VDC.Special Price $18.98 Regular Price $42.50