Items 1-24 of 1244
- Bourns - CD1206-S01575 - Diode. 100V 150mA. SMD. New.$0.10IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
- Varo - VG5X - Diode. fast recovery 5000V 25mA, 250NS.$1.00 As low as $0.69IN STOCK - MORE THAN 5,000 READY TO SHIP!
Varo - VG5X Diode. High Voltage Diffused Silicon Rectifier
Vario high voltage and fast recovery time diffuswed silicon rectifiers are designed for industrial and commercial applicationsthat require hgi reliability at an ecconomic cost.
These rectifiers offer high voltage ranges in a minium-sized, epoxy-encapsulated package with low leakage current. All ratings are obtained without the use of special heat sink or mounting techniques. They are designed to withstand 500 G's shock and vibration of 100 Hz with a peak accelleration of 10 G's.
Fast recovery 5000V 25mA, 250NS. 14V Forward drop.
Max one half cycle current 3Amp.
Package: axial leads, 0.16" D x 0.60"long.
Silver-plated (tarnishing, cleanable) lead wires.
High Voltage. New, older stock.
Applications: television receivers, electrostatic power supplies, electrostatic copiers, electrostatic air filters and precipitators, cathode ray tube power supplies, transmitters, and microwave ovens.
Manufactured in Garland Texas, USA
- TYCO/ M/A-COM - MA45333 - Microwave DiodesSpecial Price $14.95 Regular Price $19.00
- TRW - SD31 - Schottky Diode - 50V, 30A. DO-203AA, General Purpose Schottky RectifierSpecial Price $8.98 Regular Price $12.50 As low as $7.98
TRW RF Devices Division - SD31 - General Purpose Schottky Rectifier
@I(FM) (A) (Test Condition): 30
I(FSM) Max.(A) Pk.Fwd.Sur.Cur.: 600
I(O) Max.(A) Output Current: 30
I(RM) Max.(A) Pk. Rev. Current: 50m
I(RM) Max.(A) Reverse Current: 10m
Semiconductor Material: Silicon
@Temp. (°C) (Test Condition): 150
V(FM) Max.(V) Forward Voltage: 680m
V(RRM)(V) Rep.Pk.Rev. Voltage: 50
@V(R) (V)(Test Condition): 50
Operating Temp.: -55 C to 175 C
Package: DO-203AA Stud.
Genuine Vintage RCA - New Old Stock - Rare
Alternate: Microchip/Microsemi SBR3050
- UNITRODE - UTG1820, 479-1470-001D - Diode. Military 479-1470-001.Special Price $34.95 Regular Price $45.06
- UNITRODE - 1N1185A House - Diode. 35A 150V House numbered.$4.00
- Texas Instruments - 1N645 - Diode. 225V 400mA. Package of 10.$9.00
- Sarkes Tarzian - 2KV26-5A5-ZS - Diode, Selenium Rectifier, Electrical Surge Arrester, Voltage Snubber.Special Price $59.98 Regular Price $89.00 As low as $49.98
Sarkes Tarzian - 2KV26-5A5-ZS Diode, Selenium Rectifier, Surge Arrester, Voltage Snubber.
A Selenium Rectifier is a type of metal rectifier, invented in 1933. They were originally used to replace vacuum tube rectifiers in power supplies for electronic equipment, and in high current battery charger applications.
Type: Selenium Rectifier. 2-lead 10-wafer. Centre-Kooled - Blue.
Description: Rectifier, 10 Plates, 1" X 1"
Mounting Configuration: 0.164" Diameter hole
Nominal Dimensions: Depth: 1.0”, Overall Length: 2.062”, Overall Width: 1.50”
Breakdown Voltage: 350.0 Volts Nominal
Terminal Type: Solder Lug
Vintage Genuine Sarkes Tarzian Selenium Rectifier - New Old Stock - Never Used
NSN 5920-00-892-8826 Replaces - NSN 6130-00-225-9017
Alternates: General Electric Co: 6RS21SA5D5, Raytheon Company 710120-032, Danfoss Fluid Power Inc. 211-36710, ST-Semicon Inc: 5KV26.5A5-ZS, DLA Land and Maritime: DMS 82090B.
Made in USALearn More
- Motorola - MR2000R - 50V 20Amp Silicon diode anode case DO-203AA.$8.9550V 20Amp Silicon diode anode case DO-203AA. V(RRM)(V) Rep.Pk.Rev. Voltage = 50, I(RM) Max.(A) Reverse Current = 100u, @V(R) (V)(Test Condition) = 50, I(RM) Max.(A) Pk. Rev. Current = 500u, @Temp. (�C) (Test Condition) = 100, I(FSM) Max.(A) Pk.Fwd.Sur.Cur. = 400, V(FM) Max.(V) Forward Voltage = 1.1, @I(FM) (A) (Test Condition) = 63, @Temp. (�C) (Test Condition) = 25, I(O) Max.(A) Output Current = 20, @Temp (�C) (Test Condition) = 150 Learn More
- Motorola - MKP1V240RL - Diode, sidac. 240V 0.9Amp. Package of 4.$1.00
- MICROMETRICS - 2500-180 - Diodes, high frequency. 1N79.Special Price $41.95 Regular Price $49.00
- MICROMETRICS - 1N79 - Diodes, Microwave S-band. Bird P/N: 2500-180$49.00
- General Instruments - HVG2-5 - 2,000V 300MA Diodes/Rectifiers.Special Price $0.79 Regular Price $1.00
- Vishay General Semiconductor - GI822 - Diode. 5 Amp 200V, Axial Leads.Special Price $0.59 Regular Price $0.75 As low as $0.39IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
- General Electric - 6RS21SA10D10 - Selenium Rectifier. Thyrector, Overvoltage Absorber.Special Price $18.98 Regular Price $26.50 As low as $16.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
General Electric - 6RS21SA10D10 Selenium Rectifier, Overvoltage Absorber.
Thyrector. Rectifier Voltage Snubber.
Voltage Range: 250.0
Frequency: 40 Hz
Current Rating: 3.0 Amps
Current Interrupt Capacity: 12.0 Amps Max.
element Material: Silicon Carbide
Two stacks of 10, 1" plates.
Nominal Dimensions: Overall Length 2.250", Overal diameter 1.688"
Mounting Method: Through Bolt 2.250 Long X 0.164-32 threads
Contacts: 2 Solder Leads.
Manufactured in Ireland.
NSN 5920-00-969-0462 - An item specifically designed to absorb and consume surges of voltage such as that resulting across contacts when breaking a circuit having an inductive load or a burst of static across a telephone receiver. It is connected in parallel with the item it is protecting. It may be made up of metallic rectifier cells or semiconductor devices connected back-to-back which may or may not be shunted by a capacitor. It may also be a single rectifier cell or semiconductor device shunted by a capacitor. Excludes metallic rectifiers which are rated for rectifying capabilities and all single unit semiconductor devices not shunted by a capacitor.
- FAIRCHILD - 1N914 - Diode. 100V 150ma. Package of 50.$1.00IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- Western Electric - 446E - Diode. Package of 10Special Price $3.98 Regular Price $6.50IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!