Items 1-24 of 271
- Wamco - KW206S-TB - Opto display. Single digit read-outs. New.$29.99
- WAMCO - KW615-17 - Opto display. Seven (7) segment 5V glass.$80.00
- LITRONIX - DL1414CE - Opto display. 4 Digit 16 segment, 12 dip. New.Special Price $49.95 Regular Price $75.00
- IEE - LRT1704R - Opto display. 5 x 7 Dot matrix.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $3.50 As low as $2.49IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
IEE - LRT1704R Opto Display.
The LDP-080705R is a retro red colour 8 digit 5x7 (+ decimal) pixel LED matrix display. The module is based on eight LRT1704R display modules (equivalent the TIL307 display) and two TLC5920 from TI which allows all those LEDs to be controlled with only 7 microcontroller I/O lines. Pixels can show as black (that is, completely unlit), or red. Uses a standard HUB08 connection, so you can use the PLT-1001 driver boards to control it. Same display units as used in the classic SR-60 Programmable Caluculator.
Alphanumeric 5 x 7 dot matrix LED, X-Y select.
One character. - Bright/Low Power
Character height: 8mm.
Peak wavelength: 635nm.
Luminous intensity: 450ucd.
Forward voltage: 2.8V.
Forward current: 20mA.
Vintage New Old Stock
Alternates / Cross: TIL305, Ltp305r
Data Sheet: http://www.embeddedadventures.com/datasheets/LDP-3208S_hw_v2_doc_v1.pdfLearn More
- IEE - LR1737R - IEE1737R - Seven Segment Numeric LED Display.Special Price $2.98 Regular Price $4.50 As low as $0.79
IEE - Industrial Electronic Engineers - LR1737R - IEE1737R- Opto Displays. Seven Segment LED.
Numeric L and R decimal, 0.3" Character Appearance, Red.
Wide Viewing Angle, High Contrast.
Standard 0.3" DIP Lead Configuration PCBoard or Socket Mountable
Common Anode, RT and LT Hand Decimal
Peak wavelength (m)=655n.
Package: 11 Dip in a 14 Dip package.
New Old Stock
- General Instruments - MAN2815 - Opto display. 8 Character, 14 segment.Special Price $32.95 Regular Price $39.99
- Citizen Watch Co - 92TA - Opto Display. Electro-luminescent panel 9VDC.Special Price $6.98 Regular Price $8.50 As low as $3.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
Citizen Watch Co - 92TA Opto Display.
Normal color is an unobtrusive orange-pink, but when a 9V battery (or 6 - 12VDC) is applied it magically becomes a pinkish white. Bright enough to become the backlight for a citizen compact personal LCD TV. (Not included).
Electro-luminescent panel 9VDC.
Size: 1.5 x 2.0".
With internal 9V to high voltage inverter.
Overall dimensions: 2.75 x 2.8 x about 0.75" thick, the EL screen itself is very thin.
Applications: Perfect for signs, emergency lighting, special effects. Can also be used on 120VAC with out the inverter.
Note: When you look at it with the two electrical connections on top, the positive is on the left. Large Light !Learn More
- ACME - 8-779 - Opto Display. Eight (8) led strip.Special Price $0.98 Regular Price $1.50 As low as $0.79IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!Opto Display. Eight (8) led strip. Seven (7) rectangular discreet leds and 1 bipolar led. Each led is 4.6mm x 2mm. Overall unit is 56.6mm wide x 19.5mm tall x 13.1 mm deep. Overall with leads 18.1mm deep. RA View, RA mount. From left: 4 red, one white bipolar, space 2 red, one yellow. Manuf: ACME of Japan. Learn More
- Unidentified MFG - 8-548 - Lucite 1.4"D x 1.94"L. Package of 2.Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $12.00IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- Unidentified MFG - CAPSUL - 0706 - 3921C - Electroluminescent Panel Driver Inverter. Input: 7.5VDC. Output: 110VAC.Special Price $9.98 Regular Price $14.50READY TO SHIP - ONLY 52 LEFT IN STOCK!
CAPSUL - 0706 - 3921C - Electroluminescent Panel Driver Inverter.
A power inverter for an electroluminescent device enables the electroluminescent device to be powered from a low voltage DC power source. Switching transistors convert the low voltage DC power to AC power which is subsequently increased and coupled to a resonant circuit including the electroluminescent device. Current in the resonant circuit is sampled, referenced to half the low voltage DC power, and coupled back in phase to an amplifier and switching transistors to create an oscillator which oscillates at a frequency determined by the resonant circuit.
Dimensions: 1.63" long x 1.21' wide x 1.147" high.
Connections; 0.25" Male QC Terminals.Learn More
- Seiko - M3214/F1632 - LCD, liquid crystal display.(6" x 1-9/16").Special Price $21.95 Regular Price $29.95LCD, liquid crystal display. Has (4) NEC'8834 (date code) D7227G integrated circuits on the back, and a male 8 x 2 connector. Surface mount. Dimensions: Display 6" x 1-9/16". Board 8-9/16" long x 3-1/8" high. For hole mount with 8-1/2" centers. New. Note: No specification sheet available. Learn More
- Rockwell - R10939P-50 - IC. Dot matrix display controller.$55.00IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- OWW - T-Ring II Projector - LED board. T-Ring II Protector.$30.00LED board. T-Ring II Protector. Each board has 6 SMD mounted LED(s), and two 24 position connectors to mate the ribbon cables. Each will come with two 24 conductor flexible 2" ribbon cable/connector. Dimensions: 3.042" long x 1.728" wide x 0.729" high including the four mounting spacers attached. Note: Hookup instructions not available. Learn More
- National Semiconductor Corp - NSN507 - Opto displays. 2 Digit, 7 seg. Package of 2.Special Price $3.98 Regular Price $5.00 As low as $2.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
- NEC Corporation - FIP6A5 - Fluorescent Opto Display. P/N E2SF-B955-AASpecial Price $6.98 Regular Price $10.00READY TO SHIP - ONLY 66 LEFT IN STOCK!
NEC Corporation - FIP6A5 Fluorescent Opto Display.
Package: 15 pin, glass.
Part Number: E2SF-N955-AA.
Appications: Used in ford premium sound digital radios mid 1980 's including mustang, thunder bird, Lincoln, bronco, and others.
Made in JapanLearn More
- MSC - 351-29862-003 - Hardware, heaksink. Lockheed assembly 6133771-3.Special Price $499.99 Regular Price $600.00
- LITON - LT57173HR - LED Light Bar - 12.7 x 6.3mm Red LEDs$0.49
- Quality Technologies - Fairchild - FND367 / FND367C- Opto display. 7 Segment Red LED, 0.362".Special Price $1.98 Regular Price $3.00 As low as $1.49
Quality Technologies - Fairchild - FND367 Opto Display.
7 Segment Hi-Bright Red LED, 0.362".
Optoelectronic Device Type: 7 Segment Numeric LED Display
Color @ Wavelength: Red
Configuration: Common Cathode
Display Height: 9.0 mm
Forward Voltage-Max: 2.0 V
Number of Characters: 1.0
Operating Temperature: -25.0 C to 85
Terminal Finish: Tin/Lead (Sn/Pb)
Package: 10 Pin DIP.
Made in Korea
Vintage - New Old Stock
Commercial and Industrial Applications: Digital Clocks, Instrumentation, Controllers, MGV119 Project.
Note: Orginally Fairchild product design transferred to Quality Technologies
- Unidentified MFG - 9-235 - LCD Display 9 1/2" X 2 11/16"$20.00
- Texas Instruments - TIL322P - Opto display. Seven segment 0.5".$0.75IN STOCK - MORE THAN 500 READY TO SHIP!
- LXD - 29R3F 19KGZ - H4182A - LCD. 2-Digit 1/2"Special Price $2.49 Regular Price $4.50 As low as $1.98
LXD - 29R3F 19KGZ - H4182A - Liquid Crystal Display.
LXD Research & Display's High Reliability LCDs incorporate state-of-the-art material technologies to handle wide temperature operation and extreme outdoor environments. LXD's TN and STN products are used in lab instrumentation, parking meters, aerospace displays, drilling platforms, gas station pumps and construction equipment.
Black Characters, Light Background
Wide Field of View
View Angle: 1.30
18-pin DIP Package.
Operating Temperature: -30 C to +85 C
Front polarized to be vertical compatible with polarized sunglasses
Pins 2.54mm Spacing.
New Old Stock - Proudly Made in USE
Alternate/Replacement: H4182A (Note: Replacements are made in Asia)
- LITON - LT6710R - Opto display. Dual 7 Segment 0.5".$2.00
- General Electric - SSL-140 - LED Displays Red 0.16" 7-Segment, Solid State Lamp (SSL)Special Price $8.98 Regular Price $16.50 As low as $7.98
General Electric - SSL-140 - LED Displays, Solid State Lamp (SSL)
One of General Electric's most well-known displays, the SSL-140 is an early seven-segment LED in a tiny surface mount package. The SSL-140 is a single die device, in that all of the segments are constructed on the same lump of silicon. The display's decimal point is a separate small cubical die located in the right side of the display area. The SSL-140's dies are bonded to a ceramic wafer with gold leads, with an enclosing plastic cover to protect the fragile dies and bond wires.
Red 0.16" 7-Segment with Decimal Point
One of the Very First LED displays - built in Cleveland by General Electric at the original Nela Lamp Plant. Nela Park was the first industrial park in the world being home to most of the lighting breakthroughs of the last century.
10 Gold Plated Leads
Standard 10 pin display. Long leads also serve as a heat sink to prevent damage to the plastic enclosure.
The earliest LED’s, light emitting diodes, were produced in the early 1960’s. General Electric was one of the first companies to offer a visible light emitting diode in 1967. SSL LED Prices back than where between $4 and $32 apiece.
Genuine Vintage General Electric - New Old Stock - Very Rare - Own A piece of American Lighting History
Proudly Made in USALearn More
- WAMCO - KW515-17 - Opto display. Seven (7) segment 5V glass.$80.00