Items 1-24 of 712
- INTEL - D2817A-3 - 16K EEPROM 28-dIP$8.00Out of stock
INTEL - D2817A-3 - 16K (2K x 8 ) Parallel Electrically-Erasable PROM (EEPROM)
With write protect
Number of Words=2k
Bits Per Word=8 t(a) Max. (s)
Number of Chip Selects=1
Program Voltage (V)=5.0, Nom.
Supp (V)=5.0, 28-DIP
- CYPRESS SEMICONDUCTOR CORP - CY7C129-35PC - IC, memory. RAM9 QDR-I/DDR-I/QDR-II/DDR- II.Special Price $10.00 Regular Price $24.99IC, memory. RAM9 QDR-I/DDR-I/QDR-II/DDR- II Errata. Package: Dip. Learn More
- RCA - CDM6116AE2 - IC, Memory. CMOS SRAM.Special Price $5.98 Regular Price $6.50 As low as $3.98
RCA - CDM6116AE2 IC, Memory.
CMOS SRAM multiplexed I/O.
2048 word 8 bit.
Package: 24 Dip.Learn More
- INTEL - M38510/23803BVA - 2147H03 4Kx1 SRAM New CdipSpecial Price $49.95 Regular Price $69.00(2147H03) 4KX1 SRAM New Military Hermetically sealed Ceramic DIP-18 Learn More
- Advanced Micro Devices - MACH215-15JC-18JI - PLCC EE PROG/REGISTERED COMB OUTS$29.30PLCC EE PROG/REGISTERED COMB OUTS PLD PROGRAMMABLE ARRAY LOGIC CMOS ELECTRICALLY ERASABLE DEVICES Learn More
- Texas Instruments - TMS2564JDL-50 - IC, memory. EPROM 8K x 8, 5V.$5.00IC, memory. EPROM 8K x 8, 5V. Case: 28 Cdip gold, tarnished leads. Learn More
- MOSTEK - MK3853N - IC, Static Memory. - 8 Bit interface, DIP 40.Special Price $12.98 Regular Price $18.95 As low as $10.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
MOSTEK - MK3853N - IC, Static Memory Interface.
8-Bit Static Memory Interface for up to 64KX8SRAM, ROM, or PROM
Package: 40 Dip.
LSI Type: NMOS
Operating Temperature: 0 C to 70 C
DC Supply Voltage: +5V/+12V
QUIESC POWER (Max): 710MXMW
Genuine Mostek Vintage Memory Interface IC - Rare - New Old Stock
Data Book: http://www.bitsavers.org/components/mostek/f8/1978_3870_F8_Microcomputer_Data_Book.pdf
Application: Every Mostek Microcomputer 3870/F8 System requires at least on of these devices.
Alternates: F3853PC, 18202027, 1820-2027, 5962-01-314-6462, 01-314-6462, 5962013146462, 013146462Learn More
- ISSI - IS61C64AH-20J - IC, memory. 8K x 8-bit.Special Price $2.96 Regular Price $3.95IC, memory. 8K x 8-bit. High speed CMOS SRAM. Package: 28 SMD. Tape and reel. Learn More
- INTEL - P28F020-150 - IC, memory. CMOS Flash 2048K (256K x 8).$13.00IC, memory. CMOS Flash 2048K (256K x 8). Package: 32 Dip. Note: Military type. Learn More
- IDT - IDT6168SA70DB - IC, memory. CMOS SRAM 16K (4K x 4-Bit).Special Price $39.95 Regular Price $55.00IC, memory. CMOS SRAM 16K (4K x 4-Bit). Case: Cdip. New. Note: Military stamped 5727643-1. Learn More
- ALTERA - EP610DC-25 - IC. ELPD Programmed Erasable Memory.Special Price $6.98 Regular Price $19.50 As low as $4.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
ALTERA - EP610DC-25 - IC. ELPD Programmed Erasable Memory.Status: Discontinued
Used, Clean Socket Pulls
- Advanced Micro Devices - AM2716-1DC - IC, Memory. UV-Erasable PROM. Used - Socket Pulls, 24 Pin CDIP.Special Price $3.98 Regular Price $5.00IN STOCK - MORE THAN 100 READY TO SHIP!
Advanced Micro Devices - AM2716-1DC IC, memory.
UV-Erasable PROM (EPROM) non-inverted output.
Socket Pulls - Used - 24 Pin-CDIP.Learn More
- FUJITSU - MBM27C256-25 - IC, EPROM, CMOS. 32K x 8 .$1.95IC, EPROM, CMOS. 32K x 8 . UV Eraseable. Package: 32 LCC. Learn More
- ALTERA - EP1200-ES - Programmable Logic Device, FPGA, New.Special Price $24.98 Regular Price $84.50 As low as $18.98
ALTERA - EP1200-ES - Programmable Logic Device
FPGA - Field Programmable Gate Array
Altera EP1200 was the first high-density programmable logic device (PLD). Altera’s technology was manufactured using 3-μm complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) electrically programmable read-only memory (EPROM) technology and required ultraviolet light to erase the programming, whereas Xilinx’s technology was based on conventional static random access memory (SRAM) technology and required an EPROM to store the programming.
Altera EP1200 programmable logic device was introduced in 1985. The device used UV erasable technology and could hold the equivalent of 1200 logic gates.
28 On-Board Registers
236 Product Terms, on-board Latchesfor the inputs, Programmable I/O
Operate at clock speeds above 16 MHz.
Stand-by Power: 15mW, Active Mode: 400mW.
Package: 40 Pin Ceramic 600 mil DIP Package.
Genuine Altera - Vintage New Old Stock - Rare
Made in USA
When Introduced in 1985 the cost of the EP1200-ES FPGA cost was $129.50 each in quantities of 100.
The Altera PLE-12 Master Progamming unit and similar are used to program EP300, EP320, EP1200, and EP1210 devices.Learn More
- Advanced Micro Devices - PALCE22V10H-15JC/4 - IC, memory. EE CMOS PAL. Used.$3.00IC, memory. EE CMOS (Zero power) versatile PAL device. Package: 28 PLCC SMD. Used/Removed from equipment. Learn More
- ACTEL - A1280XLPL84I - IC. Integrator Series FPGA. Pulls.$99.00IC. Integrator Series FPGAs: 1200XL and 3200DX Families Package: 84 PLCC socket pulls or programmed. Learn More
- Hitachi - HN27C256AG-10 - UV Erasable Programmable ROM, 32768-word × 8-bit, 28 Pin CDIPSpecial Price $5.98 Regular Price $9.50 As low as $3.98IN STOCK - MORE THAN 1,000 READY TO SHIP!
Hitachi - HN27C256AG-10 - UV Erasable Programmable ROM, 32768-word × 8-bit
Hitachi HN27C256AG is a 256-kbit ultraviolet erasable and electrically programmable ROM, featuring high speed and low power dissipation. Fabricated on advanced fine process and high speed circuitry technique, the HN27C256AG makes high speed access time possible for 16 bit microprocessors such as the 8086 and 68000. And low power dissipation in active and standby modes matches our CMOS 256-kbit EPROM. In programming operation, the HN27C256AG realizes faster programming times than our conventional 256-kbit EPROM by Hitachi’s Fast High-Reliability Programming Algorithm. Pin arrangement, pin configuration and programming voltage are compatible with our 256-kbit EPROM series, therefore existing programmers can be used with the HN27C256AG.
High speed -Access time: 100 ns (max)
• Low power dissipation - Active mode: 25 mW (typ) (f = 1 MHz), Standby mode: 5 µW (typ)
• High reliability and fast programming - Programming voltage: +12.5 V DC
Package: 600-mil 28-pin cerdip (DG-28)
Made in Japan
Alternate: Philips 27C256-20N
- Texas Instruments - TMS2708JL-35 - CDIP EPROM W/WINDOWSpecial Price $7.13 Regular Price $9.50CDIP EPROM W/WINDOW Learn More
- Texas Instruments - TBP34L10-25N - DIP PROMSpecial Price $6.00 Regular Price $8.00DIP PROM Learn More
- SAMSUNG - KM416S1120AT-G10 - IC. Synchronous DRAM.$15.95IC, Cmos memory. Synchronous DRAM - 2 Bank SDRAM. 16 Bit, 512K word, 3 state, 8ns. Supply voltage: 3.3V. Dissipation: 1 watt. Package: 50 TSOP Quad SMD. Learn More
- MITSUBISHI - M5K4164ANP-15 - IC, Memory. 65,536 word x 1 Bit DRAM. New.Special Price $3.98 Regular Price $5.00 As low as $1.98
MITSUBISHI - M5K4164ANP-15 IC, Memory.
This is a family of 65 536-word by l-bit dynamic RAMs, fabricated with the high performance N-channel silicon gate MOS process, and is ideal for large-capacity memory systems where high speed, low power dissipation, and low costs are essential. The use of double-layer polysilicon process technology and a single-transistor dynamic storage cell privide high circuit density at reduced costs, and the use of dynamic circuitry including sense amplifiers assures low power dissipation. Multiplexed address inputs permit both a reduction in pins to the standard 16-pin package configuration and an increase in system densities. The M5K4164ANP operates on a 5V power supply using the on-chip substrate bias generator.
65,536 Word x 1 Bit
DRAM Page Mode.
Package: 16 DIP.
New Old Stock.Learn More
- INTEL FLASH - E28F002BC-T80 - IC, memory. 2-Mbit (256K x 8). SMD.$39.00IC, memory. 2-Mbit (256K x 8) Boot block flash memory. Case: SMD. Learn More
- INTEL FLASH - E28F002BV-T60 - IC, memory. 2-Mbit. Case: SMD.$39.00IC, memory. 2-Mbit smart voltage boot block flash memory. Case: SMD. Learn More
- INMOS - IMS1423S55M - IC, memory. SRAM CMOS 4K x 4.$2.95IC, memory. SRAM CMOS 4K x 4. Package: 20 Cdip, gold leads. Note: Military stamped 5727643-1. Learn More